The X-Tests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyJ
BethanyJ
464 Followers

Supposedly? Well, yes. I had good reason to revel. I looked across at Melissa and smiled. Here I was doing what all trannies really want to do, 'being' a woman in public.

"Hello love, on your own tonight?"

I was a little taken aback at this, but Melissa came to my rescue leading me by the arm towards the front of 'Top Shop'.

"I told you, Vicki, he was really taken in. Do you believe me now? You ARE a woman, a very attractive woman, tonight."

And at that, finally, I believed it. Looking back I could see the guy who'd tried to pick me up, and the boys we had seen across the street, and several other men - looking at us. OK I'm sure many of them were eyeing up Melissa but I was equally certain some were looking at me. In that dress I'm not surprised.

"You're right Melissa, I am. I remember something you said a couple of weeks back, about using what you have. A woman can have power - I can have power can't I. I mean, like you said with those two guys over there, if I wanted to - wow!"

"OK Vicki, you're right. But we're not going to do that right now. I've got a couple of things planned. Come on, this way."

I followed her a few yards along the street and then we turned into another alley. I was a bit nervous to start with because it wasn't all that well lit. But only a few yards down the alley she opened a door and light spilt out over the path.

"In here," said Melissa, moving to one side.

I went in, she followed. I looked around, we were in a small entrance hall. Melissa reached past me towards another door and pressed a buzzer beside it. It opened immediately and we went in.

I had been a little worried but I was relieved when I saw where we were. The door had led into a larger entrance lobby where five or six people were milling round. A man in a dinner jacket approached us.

"Good evening ladies. Are you members here, may I ask?"

I looked at Melissa.

"No we're not I'm afraid. A friend of mine, Marie Griggs, she recommended this club to us. She suggested we could go in as her guests. Is that OK?"

"Mrs Griggs? Well, no problem, she is one of our regular clients."

"So what kind of club is it?" I asked almost innocently as we went through the door the guy had indicated.

Then I knew. The room wasn't exactly dark but it wasn't well lit either. I could see lots of shapes, lots of people in there sat at small tables. Having a few drinks, having fun. But they were all women. Every one, except for the male bartender I could see across the room. And they were not all just sitting at the tables. I looked in amazement at the couple at the table nearest the door, just out of sight of anyone looking in from outside.

Two women, yes, that was obvious. Even though the one nearest was herself wearing a dinner suit, bow tie included, her bulging figure belied her vaguely masculine appearance. That and the fact that her partner, dressed somewhat more conventionally in a skirt and jacket, had her hand inside her 'male' partner's trousers. They were making out even in such a public place. OK in a private club, yes, but with people watching.

"Melissa, is this....?"

Stupid question really, obviously it was. A women's club, OK a lesbian club. Why the hell was I there?

"Yes it is, Vicki. Now keep it quiet but we could be in all sorts of trouble if you're caught out here. Not to mention the trouble my dear friend Marie would be in. Come on, it's time to really 'come out'. Mine's a vodka and lime. Cay you get the drinks please, I'll find us a table?"

Not a very memorable phrase. My very first words in public, woman to man.

"Vodka and lime please, and a gin-and tonic."

I picked up the two drinks and carried them over to where Melissa had found us a small table. I sat beside her and downed almost half of mine in one go. This was not quite what I was expecting. Neither was what happened next! Melissa took my left hand and placed it on her thigh! And then she leaned over and whispered sexily in my ear.

"Vicki, we have to fit in here. So slide your hand up inside my skirt a little. Go on, don't be shy. That's nothing compared to what some of the girls in here get up to under the tables."

I gulped - my hand had moved up almost of its own accord, the red-taloned fingers seemed to have a mind of their own as they slid over Melissa's stocking tops and met bare thigh. She wasn't being idle either, her own left hand was gently sliding up and down the exposed reaches of my own nylon-clad thigh.

"Melissa, I didn't realise - I mean, in a place like this. I had always assumed, you and Clive, you know, I never knew you were interested in - well ...."

I faded out, unable to express what I was really trying to say. I really wasn't in control, beginning to think things were getting out of hand when...

"Mel, my dear, hi there, I'm so glad you could make it. And who is this gorgeous bit of cunt we have here?"

I jerked my hand back and turned round, almost knocking my drink over. I managed to recover and finished it off in one go. The sexual tension in there was incredible. As I looked at the woman who was approaching I couldn't help hearing a moan, a near orgasmic moan, from one of the tables near us but I couldn't see what was happening in the dim light.

"Marie, hi there. Yes, I told you we'd come and try the place out. You know this is not my scene, you've seen my X-profile haven't you? But, just once in a while...."

So this was Marie, the friend of Melissa who had acted as our 'hostess' in inviting us to the club. I smiled towards her pleasantly.

"And who do we have here Melissa? She is so sweet. What's your name, my darling?"

"I'm Vicki"

"Vicki? Well Vicki, Melissa said it was your first visit to a club like this. So tell me, what do you think? Do any of the girls here take your fancy? Or are you and Melissa an item?"

"Oh no, Marie, I'm just here to show Vicki the ropes. Anyway I need another drink, how about you girls, shall I get them in?"

Melissa got up and ambled over towards the bar. And Marie sat herself down, right next to me. And stared down my cleavage!

"I don't know what Melissa has told you about this little club. Or indeed about me, but it must be obvious that I'm very much into women...."

"Oh Melissa's not said very much at all. This really is so new to me."

So new in absolutely every sense of the word. I'd 'been a woman' for about two hours and here I was being a lesbian!

"Well Vicki, if you and she are not an item, I do have to admit I find you rather attractive. If you want an older hand to show you what we're all about, I'd be so willing to help. I mean you do fit in with my own predilections. I do so LOVE girly girls with big tits, they really do turn me on. Yours look so good and that dress does do your breasts justice, I love girls who are not afraid to show off what they have got."

With which, to my total amazement, Marie leaned over and began to nuzzle my neck with her lips. For almost the first time - I was amazed I'd controlled myself for so long - I began to feel my cock starting to react. It was still trapped but it was growing, slowly but surely. This was liable to spoil everything!

I calmed down. It was difficult.

'Think of something, Vicki' I said to myself. I was calling myself Vicki! 'Think of something totally non-sex-related. Get your mind off it.'

So I thought of - a tin of tomato soup. I've no idea where that image came from but I thought it would suffice. Until Marie raised her head and looked me in the eyes, her hand moving from my waist to cup my right breast in her hand while she moved in closer to me. My lips just touched hers....

"Oh Vicki, there you are!"

Melissa had come back. She sat down to join us, almost as if she hadn't realised what was happening with me and Marie. And it was Marie who spoke first, she looked disappointed.

"Cripes Mel, that wasn't fair, I was just getting turned on by your girlfriend here, I'm on heat now. You shouldn't have..."

"Marie, I know exactly what you were doing honey, and that's why I thought I had better interrupt. Vicki is a new girl in town and she's not ready for you yet, you know that. I think we'd better go now, Vicki. Anyway Marie, Olga's just arrived."

"Olga? Has she? Why didn't you say so? Now she is my type of woman."

I watched Marie get up and go, she didn't even kiss my cheek which is what I had been expecting. I did rather want to smell her gorgeous fragrance close up again but she was gone. Mel and I watched as she greeted a tall blonde woman, almost a model - she was so slender. I saw Marie's hand slide round her waist as they greeted each other warmly. Then Melissa led me by the hand, me still trembling a little at the thought of Marie's advances, back out into the lobby. We sat together in the comfy chairs there.

"Don't worry, darling" she said. "Nothing will happen here, we are quite safe. Not that we're not safe anywhere in the club. Everyone respects everyone else's privacy here, and nobody would make advances out here anyway. It's just not done."

So we sat there, just for a few minutes, while Melissa took a small notebook out from her clutch bag and asked me what I had felt about the experience.

"Well I had no idea that was what you had in mind, Melissa, honestly. I was a little taken aback, especially when Marie started feeling me up, I was so surprised."

"Do you fancy her?"

"Heck, anyone would, she's an attractive woman."

"But in what way. Look, given the choice would you like to tongue her cunt or ram your cock up it? Honestly, which?"

And she didn't even blush!

"I - I - "

I was flustered. Both at the thought of being able to do either, and at the forward approach Melissa was taking. I thought, briefly.

"I'd like to see her - in a dress like yours, maybe, dressed up for the night...."

"Go on Victoria"

".... And I'd like to go out to dinner with her maybe, show off our legs together, really short skirts and so on. Does that make me a lesbian? How can it?"

"In a way, yes Vicki. But we've not finished yet. Come on, I need another drink. Let's go in the other bar."

"The other bar?"

"Yes. If you thought this place was a revelation, you wait and see. Come on, this way."

Melissa tucked her notebook away and moved off. I followed, slipping just a little in my heels, the two gins I'd had were beginning to have some effect. We slipped out of the club door and then turned right, almost immediately into another one, this time leading to a slightly more austere lobby. To be greeted by another guy in a tux.

"Er - good evening - er - ladies. What can I do for you?"

"Hi there. My good friend Geoff Griggs, he recommended you to us. He suggested we could come as his guests. Is he here yet?"

"Mr Griggs, yes I do know him, I know him well. But I'm afraid he's not here yet tonight. I'm so sorry ladies, in those circumstances we can't allow two guests, I'm very sorry."

I looked around. I could see more comfy chairs, this time there were mainly men sitting round chatting. Again there was obviously a bar there somewhere, whatever more Melissa had planned for the evening I really didn't want it to go wrong. And despite the two gins a few minutes earlier I definitely needed another drink. I looked at Melissa, she looked a little disappointed. For once I acted faster than her. I could do this. I moved just a little closer to the guy in the dinner jacket.

"Oh dear, what a shame. We've come quite some way, you do have something of a reputation you know."

I moved in a little closer to him put my hand on his, gently stroking. I cooed, in as gentle and as sexy a voice as I could muster.

"Please, isn't there anything you could do?"

He couldn't help it, I was so close to him, he must have been able to smell my perfume, he certainly couldn't help looking at my ample heaving bosoms right there in front of him. I leaned closer.

"Please?"

If I'd known exactly where we were or what we were going onto later I might not have been so confident or so willing. But the pleas and the sexy voice did the trick.

"Well ladies, we could sign you in as temporary members. I think we could waive the entrance fee. This way please."

He turned. We followed. As we did Melissa sidled up next to me.

"Vicki, that was fucking sensational," she whispered. "I couldn't have done it better myself. You really are a flirt, you know."

The guy in the DJ led us over to a small table where he got out some sort of 'membership book' and asked Melissa and I to fill in some details. She did it first, then slid it over towards me. I looked at what she had written - name, address, and so on. I did the same. I felt a chill - a nice chill - as I wrote 'Victoria Carter'. I looked up at Melissa as I did this and smiled. Then I wrote 'Miss' in the next column!

So we went into another bar. This was almost full, this time with both men and women. And Melissa almost ruined my evening. She spoke to me, quite loudly.

"Don't worry Victor - I mean Victoria, sorry. You do look gorgeous, very convincing, nobody will realise. Just relax and enjoy the experience. I'm just going to see Geoff, he's just come in, I can see him. He owes me a drink, back in a couple of minutes."

She'd wrecked it. And clearly she had done so deliberately. She'd been speaking so loudly, well not quietly anyway, I was sure most of the people in there had heard her say 'Victor'. They MUST have realised I was a transvestite. I looked round warily. There was a woman sat at a stool at the bar along from me, with her boyfriend or maybe her fiancé or husband. He was paying her a lot of attention. She turned to me and smiled. And then I realised.

She was a man! A tranny, like me. Well not exactly like me, she was much taller and much slimmer but - a transvestite, definitely. How did I know? Good question. Apart from the height, which I could see even with him - her - sitting down, there wasn't really anything at all obvious. She was very well made up, three sets of earrings dangling from obviously pierced ears and beautifully manicured. I think the long nails may have been real. And she had sensational long legs, oh so long, with extra-high platform heels. 'She' looked sensational. She smiled at me.

"First time?"

The voice was quiet, gentle, even lilting, very feminine but with just an edge - a masculine edge? I don't really know. But I was certain I was talking to a fellow transvestite.

"Er -- yes," was all I managed to mutter.

"Well dear, you do really look the part. Great tits honey. If your wife hadn't said what she did I might never have realised. No, honestly."

She reached for her handbag and took out a pack of cigarettes, the very long rather thin ones many transvestites seem to favour. She offered the open pack to me.

"I expect you're a little nervous. My name's Simone."

"Victoria," I replied, taking a cigarette with a little difficulty.

She coped well with her very long nails, mine were still a little new to me.

"Allow me."

The voice came from behind me. I turned. It was a man. A man, that is, dressed as a man, not a tranny. I swivelled on my stool to look.

"Hi there, I'm Darren. And you are ....?"

I must admit I think I coped well. He was holding out his lighter and looking at me. I used to smoke quite a lot but had managed to give up totally a few years ago, and anyway this was yet again something new to me. I allowed him to light my cigarette and then took it from my mouth, smiling a little as I did so.

"Hello, I'm Victoria. Vicki to my friends."

I smiled again and looked him straight in the eyes, sitting on the high bar stool with my legs crossed my eyes were at about the same level as his.

I was internally trembling, fluttering butterflies were going wild in my tightly-encased stomach as I sat there. With a man. A man who was looking at me, assessing me, thinking whether he might want me. As a soul-mate maybe, as a wife even or just as a one-night-stand. I was very rapidly becoming an 'experienced woman.' I could tell from the look in his eyes he liked what he saw. But a woman? Did he see a woman?

I glimpsed past him. Although the room itself was dark I could see a well-lit area at the end of the bar. Music playing and scantily-clad women dancing. Then I realised, the drink must have been getting to me if I hadn't seen it before. The three gyrating women, dancing round and doing some sort of Karaoke to the song blaring out - they were all men. All three of them. The nearest to me came to the end of the song and leaned forward towards one of the men gathered round the group - and took off her bra!

Or should that be his bra. Despite the tight mini-skirt and fishnets, despite the bouncing boobs - were they real? I didn't know - the make-up and wig weren't very good and didn't adequately hide the male nature of the performer. Unlike her 'sister' performers who did indeed seem to be twins, identically and very sensually dressed in blue mini-dresses which hugged their figures and accentuated the curves. Real curves or synthetic, they looked good.

They - we - were all transvestites. Except Melissa of course. And maybe not all the 'women' were trannies of course, Simone had assumed I was with my wife. It couldn't be such a rare occurrence, she didn't seem so surprised.

"Hi Darren."

I was brought back by the sound of Simone's voice. Then, more quietly, she turned towards me.

"Don't worry dear, you're quite safe here. We're all used to all sorts of things happening, nothing's going to surprise us. Really nice tits though, I must say. And Darren's OK, he's a sweetie."

"That I am, Simone. Now Vicki - can I call you that, do I count as a friend?"

He was talking with me. He was taking my hand, leading me. I slipped off my stool - and I went with him. Across the area in front of the bar - past Melissa who just grinned at me. She was talking to a guy, it must have been Geoffrey. To a table in the corner, rather dark, I was too busy concentrating on what I was doing, on coping one handed with my cigarette, my drink, my handbag....

"OK, let's sit here."

That's all he said but I did it, relieved to park my bum, to put things down, desperate not to show myself up trying to cope with my tight dress and my stilettos. And as I slid back into the seat, a small bench round the edge of the room, Darren sat beside me - and slid an arm round my waist as I leaned back.

"Don't worry, Simone's right, I'm quite safe. I heard what your wife said too, you're new here? I'd definitely remember if I'd seen you here before, Vicki"

"Yes" was all I could mutter, feebly.

This was a much more awkward situation. From where we were at the edge of the bar I couldn't see Melissa, my protector, as I had been able to when we had been in the women's bar. And my role was different, I'd been much more comfortable being a woman. Now I was a tranny, at least I assumed so. If Darren had heard Simone's comments about being safe, then presumably he may have heard what Melissa had said about my being very convincing. So he would know.

And I was getting just a little bit drunk. I tried to calm down finishing my cigarette while Darren made small talk. Really small talk, about Wolves losing the previous night. Really small considering the enormity of my situation. I put out the cigarette and leaned forward to get my drink - and his hand snaked just a little further round me, hugging my waist closer to him.

"You know Vicki, you do look good, really. I'd never have known"

He did know! It was in his tone.

"But we can still have a little fun, can't we?"

I wriggled a little to get more comfortable and his hand moved round to cup my left breast, I giggled.

"Ooh Darren that feels nice."

Well it did! Here I was in a bar slowly being seduced by a rather good-looking man. Did I really think that? Good-looking? I swivelled a little and looked at him, my face was no more than six inches from his. He did have the most gorgeous brown eyes. I remember thinking that and wondering why I was thinking that.

BethanyJ
BethanyJ
464 Followers
1...345678