The X-Tests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then on the Sunday evening when I got back from the pub, Kathy was distracted.

"I've just had a visitor, Victor. Melissa - Dr Mills. She came for a brief chat about your situation."

Now that I had not been expecting. I was feeling just a little offended actually, not to have been involved. Kathy carried on.

"She told me what you both got up to the other night! Victor, I'm amazed. You told me some of it but, shit Victor, you trying to get off with a man? I never thought of you as gay, Victor. This changes everything you know. I mean, living with a cross-dresser is one thing but if you're gay, Victor, I mean I wouldn't know how to react. I mean, whatever you did, I'd have to think, I mean.... oh shit!"

Kathy started to cry, just a little, I always had problems coping with Kathy when this happened. Not that regularly you understand. Except for the cross-dressing issues we rarely argued, not seriously anyway. I was still miffed about the doctor's interruption to my home life. I couldn't see what this had to do with the dressing up. Well maybe it did but I still didn't like it.

"Kathy, look, I'm sorry. Please, it's me, Victor. What happened the other night, that was 'Victoria' who did that. It seems like I'm a different person, when I'm dressed that is, it really is like that....."

"All right, Victor, I know, you're just trying to justify yourself, but I still don't like it. I mean however you're dressed you're the same Victor, same person really, same man - or woman - inside. I've never imagined you were ever - like that, I mean, I - I mean, I never did, never, I know that's what the doctor's test was about but..."

"Test?"

"Yes, that test she did with you, she asked me to have a go at it. The 'X-test' isn't it?"

"You did it? So?"

"Er - dunno. Dr Mills said she'd discuss it after the last meeting, maybe. She said it's your last session tomorrow evening. Said she'd be sorry not to see 'Victoria' again, it seems she's quite liked taking on this case. I got that impression."

Not see Victoria again? Why not? Why not indeed?

"Er Kathy, look I know this has been something of an upset for you. I didn't know how it was going to work out myself when it started, I still don't. But tomorrow night, when we have the last session, I think I should go there dressed again. How about it? Good idea? It'll give you the chance to see just what I look like as 'Victoria'."

"I know what you look like, Victor, remember, that was the problem. I've seen you wandering round at home dragged up in a frock. But I must say, thinking about it, if you two were out together last week..... well, maybe you do look different now."

Different, I should say so. Under Melissa's tutelage I really had become a different person. And going out - in daylight - to my final consultation session, could I do it? Of course I could, at least I wanted to. The thought had only just come to me but since Kathy had mentioned the possibility I couldn't think about anything else. What to wear? The business suit was the obvious one but I rather liked the idea of something different.

And so it was, the following Monday. I was getting myself ready, I'd nearly finished my make-up as I saw Kathy's car pull into our drive after work. I had actually managed to fiddle the afternoon off again in order to have the time to do the job properly, though I hadn't told my boss why!

I heard Kathy come in.

"Hi darling," she called up the stairs.

"You're home early."

As she turned, probably surprised at the voice, I had spoken in my quieter 'Victoria' tone. I am totally and absolutely delighted to say - her mouth literally fell open. And then...

"Fucking hell Victor, what...!"

Really just the reaction I'd been hoping for. I knew I looked good and it wasn't Melissa, it wasn't Rod or Simone or anybody else I really wanted to appreciate my efforts. It was Kathy. She had so often criticised me in the past, I just wanted her to have to confront the 'new me.'

"Well darling, what do you think?"

She didn't answer. She just looked. At me, at Victoria. I stood there, feeling proud of my efforts. OK so I'd gone to town a bit, rather too tarty, too slutty. But I loved it!

I loved my 6" black stiletto heels with the gold clasp on the thin ankle strap, my legs encased in black nylons leaving just a hint of smooth white flesh at the top.

My waist was cinched so very tightly and squeezed into a tight black leather micro-skirt. My thin black satin blouse with a deep V-neck showed off my bulging boobs spilling out the top of the basque and my ample - though synthetic - cleavage.

My curly shoulder-length hair was glistening, my exuberant and ever-so-carefully applied make-up, exotic eyes highlighted with shades of purple and gold, high cheeks shaded dramatically, my full lips - as red as blood and matching my 1 ½ " long finger nails.

This was me. The real me. I knew now, after my raft of experiences the previous week, this was Vicki - the slut. Vicki the tart. Vicki the man-magnet.

"Look, Kathy, Dr Mills said I could go to my last session dressed as I like. So I thought it would be nice to ..."

"You're not going out - dressed like THAT!"

Kathy almost shouted the question. I turned and looked, I could see my reflection in the full-length mirror in the hall. I could see what she meant. Not that I wasn't convincing, I had really got the make-up and the figure and the accessories sorted out by then. But I did look - well - like a tart, yes I would have to agree. But I felt SO GOOD!!

"Kathy, I'm sorry. I do have to go. I'm glad you had the chance to see just what I can do. I'm a much better cross-dresser that I was, you have to agree. But I think it is quite possible the doctor might say something like 'that's it, Victor. End of cross-dressing, for your sake and Kathy's you have to stop'. And if she says that, I will. No more Victoria. I'd regret it but I'd do it."

Kathy was still eyeing me up and down as we spoke. She said nothing for a while. Then she stood and approached me.

"WOW Victoria. As you wish. But - in case this is the end for 'Victoria' - just one thing. Can I ask a favour?"

I wondered just what this was going to be but I agreed.

"In that 'X-test' that the doctor did with me last week. She said - I don't really know how to put this. OK, straight out with it. She said my lesbian tendency was rather high. Which surprised me a lot. But seeing you looking like this - Victoria - I've never kissed a 'woman'. Can we - you know?"

Now that surprised me too, but so had lots of things recently. And if Melissa was not going to 'finish' Victoria I'd still need Kathy's co-operation in some ways so maybe it was best to say 'yes' to her request.

She moved towards me and we kissed. I was thinking of Marie Griggs as our lips touched, as our tongues met, as Kathy's hand slid over my tightly-wrapped bum. It was a very enjoyable kiss indeed, more passionate than many we had shared in recent weeks, Kathy was a little breathless as we parted.

"Look, Victoria, you'd better be off before..."

She turned and handed me my handbag. What did she mean '...before...'? I had no time to find out there and then time was getting on, I had to go. If I'd had time I might have stopped to shop on the way there, to see what reaction I got to my exotic attire in the M6 service station.

But I didn't have time, I got a little held up in the traffic and only just arrived at Melissa's home outside Stoke on time. I checked my make-up in the mirror as I sat in her drive and touched up my lip gloss, then opened the door and headed to the front entrance. I rang the bell. The door opened.

Shit! It was her husband, it was Clive. I was flustered but managed to say something.

"Hello, I'm here to see Doctor Mills. I have an appointment."

"Oh. Oh dear. I'm sorry, there's been a ... I'm so sorry, do come in for a moment. There must have been a mix-up, Miss...?"

I had to think for a moment. Could it be that Clive hadn't recognised me? In fact we'd only met for a minute or so several weeks earlier. And obviously I looked so different, perhaps he was just being tactful or maybe he genuinely didn't recognise me.

"Carter. Victoria Carter."

"I'm Dr Mills' husband. Clive."

He reached out a hand, I shook it gently as we moved into the hall where he began to inspect the pad beside the telephone.

"V. Carter, yes, you were due to have an appointment about now. I'm so sorry again but there has been a change of plan. My wife has been called away by the police, one of her patients is in some sort of serious trouble near Coventry. There's a note here, she rang your number to try to cancel the appointment, about twenty minutes ago."

"I had already left by then," I said. "She must have just missed me. Oh dear."

It was a feeble expletive but I couldn't really say what I wanted to say.

'Shit! All this effort for nothing, just my fucking luck!'

"She may not be back for quite some time, Miss Carter. I do assure you this wouldn't have happened unless it was an urgent situation. Perhaps you could give her a call tomorrow to rearrange?"

I really had no choice. I smiled weakly.

"Yes, Mr. Mills. Perhaps that would be best."

"Clive, please call me Clive. I could try to make an appointment now but I think it would be better if you speak to my wife yourself. Look, this mix-up was unavoidable, can I offer you something? Would you care to sit down for a while before you start back home, a drink maybe?"

In retrospect it was a silly thing to do - but I said 'yes'. I followed Clive into the kitchen where he had obviously just finished his meal, there was an empty plate and an opened bottle of wine on the table there.

"You could help me finish this if you like, it's rather a good Chardonnay. How about it, Miss Carter?"

"Vicki" I said. "And thank you, it's a little early for me but yes I think I will, just the one glass."

Well, one glass turned into two as we sat first in the kitchen, then on the patio in the evening sun, then Clive opened another bottle. I was enjoying the experience, this was my first real social interaction with another man, indeed with any other person, as a woman. And it was obvious - he had no idea! 'Pass'? I could do more than pass, that was now clear to me. I could actually 'be' a woman.

I wondered briefly just what Melissa's conclusions would have been in our final session. As the air cooled and we moved back into the lounge from the patio Clive put his arm round my waist! He was a bit drunk - and so was I. I felt his hot breath on my neck as his hand snaked round under my breast. It was so sudden but I couldn't help myself. I turned, and I kissed him. I didn't just kiss him. I harassed his mouth, I assaulted his lips, I attacked and caressed and manipulated his body with my hands, I was - and it surprised me - relentless. It took me less than a minute.

Not that Clive was an unwilling partner in all this. I'd had the impression that he and Melissa were a typical happily married couple, and why not? They had everything going for them, he certainly did. He had a very attractive successful wife with, I now knew, somewhat unconventional views about gender and sex. Yet he was coming on to me in no uncertain terms. And I was certainly interested in him.

"Clive," I managed to mutter in-between our kisses and fondlings. "We shouldn't be - what about - your wife - we really can't - oh fuck Clive I want to..."

I did want to. With a man. A strong virile man, just like Clive, married or not, my doctor's husband or not, I wanted him so much. I couldn't have stopped myself if I'd tried and I had absolutely no desire to stop. I pulled his shirt off, I had my hands inside his pants in no time, I grabbed his swollen penis.

A cock! I had a man's cock in my hand. It all felt so good, so natural, this was exactly what I was supposed to do. I leaned over and caressed it with my lips, I kissed it, I took it into my mouth and swirled my tongue round it. I savoured the taste, the texture, the temperature of Clive's hot dick in my mouth.

I remember thinking how smooth it felt. I took it further into my mouth, my tongue discovering and intimately exploring the Clive's aroused member. When I sucked experimentally, he jerked in my mouth and I almost lost him. So I held the stiff cock steadily with my left hand, instinctively bringing the other up to cradle the large taut, balls that dangled beneath.

"God, Vicki, that is so good, it feels .... Ooooooooh!!"

I couldn't reply. Physically couldn't, I had my mouth full. Full of cock.

After all the years of fantasising about this moment I was finally experiencing the full, sensuous taste and feel of a cock in my mouth. It made me light-headed with excitement . Working sideways down the hard shaft, I pushed the head into my cheek and lathered the underside with saliva. The close male smell of him suddenly overwhelmed me and, with greedy pleasure, I leaned forwards and took as much of him in as I could manage.

Concentrating on trying to swirl my tongue directly over his swollen head, I murmured my approval, savouring the salty liquid taste that filled my mouth.

"Oh hell, Vicki, that is good. So very Good, oooooh!" he moaned loudly.

I felt his hands close around my head. It felt good to be held like that and I glanced upwards, my mouth now totally full of him, to see his head back, eyes shut tight, as he enjoyed my inexperienced ministrations at his groin.

His hands urged my head back and forth, and I quickly learnt, obediently sliding my mouth back and forth along the whole length of his cock, letting him almost withdraw from between my lips, then swallowing him right up again in a long, firm rhythm of pleasure. Automatically, I held onto his hips for purchase. Quicker and quicker his prick slid in and out of my mouth, my lipstick smearing crimson over the repeatedly bobbing shaft. He was actively moaning with pleasure now, and I could actually feel his engorged member swelling as it repeatedly thrust against the roof of my mouth.

My reward arrived unexpectedly. His grip on my head became tighter, and suddenly he was coming, and my mouth filled with spurts of warm semen. Totally surprised, I struggled to accommodate the thick, salty, liquid but the best I could do was to swallow continuously. I received his male seed gratefully, like a real woman, until the flow ebbed.

I pulled away and kissed him again, he was still fondling my 'breasts' and moaning as his hand explored my body. And then - drunk or not - alarm bells began to sound. One of his hands was round my waist, he was feeling for my panties. Fuck!

No Melissa to rescue me this time, I wondered just what she would think if she walked in just then. I had to think fast. Inspiration came to me. I could get away with this! I had remembered something Melissa had said.

"Er - Clive, I'm so sorry but you can' t - you know - it would be awfully messy right now. But, if you like, you could fuck me up the arse. Would you like that, Clive?"

"Would I?"

The enthusiasm in the question was obvious. Of course he fucking would! As he went out to get something, some sort of lubricant I imagined, I shifted myself round. I lay on my stomach with my skirt pulled up and my arse exposed, vulnerable yes but oh so willing. Was it going to happen? I glimpsed Clive returning - he was naked. Then I saw it - his erect cock jutting out as long and straight and hard as it had been when I'd first swallowed it a few minutes earlier. Yes!! I felt his hands open up my arse cheeks and something cold being smeared round. And then - well!

That gorgeous erect penis, it felt even bigger than it looked, opening my arsehole oh-so wide as Clive slowly and gently pushed it into me. I thought I was going to be split in half as more and more of his hard cock pierced my virgin hole. My muscles tightened and relaxed alternately as they tried to cope with the enormous hot erection invading my arsehole. I could hear myself moaning as he penetrated me further. I was in heaven! I was breathing very erratically, I was very tense. I tried to relax, to enjoy the moment, to relish the experience, I was getting fucked, for the very first time. I had to say it!

"Oh yes, Clive! Fuck me! Fuck my arse!"

I felt his balls nudge against my cheeks. I felt like a real slut, not only that but I had a huge hard prick deep in my arse. Clive held me tightly at the hips and gave me time to catch my breath.

"OK honey, ready?"

My answer came out as a loud groan and then in a high pitched squeal as he slowly began to withdraw. It was only a momentary relief, as no sooner had I started to relax than he began feeding it into me again. I was impaled again, forcing a gasp from my lips, then the withdrawal and I finally found my muscles loosening enough for him to sense it.

"Jeez, Clive, that is so good baby, that really is - oh my!!"

He began to build up the speed and rhythm gently at first, using his hands to draw me back onto him to meet his thrusts. Then, wonderfully, I felt his hands ease away from me until he was supporting me round the stomach and I was bucking back onto him myself. I was being fucked in the arse by a big muscular stud and I was loving every second of it. I submitted to his strength, being moved as if I was a doll, all for his lust and use.

My gasps and moans grew deeper and louder, panting and urging him into give me harder thrusts, crying out that I wanted him to fuck me harder. He didn't disappoint me, my handsome stud, filling my arse with thrusts of his steaming hot cock. Slamming it back and forth, long deep shafts and then teasing short stabs that made me gasp for the full length, moulding my tits with his huge hands. I could feel Clive sweating hard as he began to approach his climax, as his cock hardened and straightened even more deep inside m arsehole.

Then he stopped. I was lying there, waiting, expectant, ready for my deflowering, ready to become a woman at last, ready for my ultimate fulfilment, ready for.... I looked up - to see another pair of high heels, another pair of black stockings, right in front of my face.

"Well, Clive, what do we have here? You fucking one of my patients? I never thought I'd ever see that. How are you doing, Vicki? Having fun?"

Shit! I lifted my head to look at Melissa, rolling a little sideways so that I could see her. She was standing over the both of us looking down. I didn't know what to expect at that moment. Verbal abuse? Physical violence? How was she going to react? I mean, it can't be a common experience, coming home from work to find your husband on the floor with his cock up a transvestite's arse, can it? But her reaction surprised me. Knowing her as I was beginning to know her at that time, perhaps it shouldn't have, but it did.

She rapidly, oh-so rapidly - stripped. Took off her jacket, her blouse, the skirt slid down, the bra was removed and the panties came off. Within seconds she was lying on the floor beside me, parallel, looking over Clive and I in our compromising position. She reached down and slid a finger into my panties as she smiled oddly at Clive. The she kissed me!

"What's the matter, Clive? Surprised? To find your wife actually enjoys just a bit of lesbian fun? Really Clive, you shouldn't be. And anyway, I think our friend Vicki wants some attention again, she's calmed down rather. So carry on, Clive. Go on. Your cock's up her arse, don't waste it. It looked a few moments ago as if you were just about ready to shoot a gallon of cum up her. Come on then Clive. Do it. "

Melissa leaned towards us so that I could see right down her cleavage. I was suddenly aroused again at this display and I could feel Clive was too

"Go on then, Clive. Fuck her!!"

So very quickly, having subsided, Clive's cock sprang to attention again as he rapidly approached his climax yet again. Suddenly, again, I was in total heaven!

1...345678