Three Weeks in Texas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Kimberly showing us the way the rest of us quickly undressed. Looking around myself I was surprised to see that Tim didn't have a small dick like Mark did. In fact, he looked perfectly average to me. Margaret I noticed was magnificently formed, shapely like a movie star from the 1960's with wide hips and buxom breasts. Laura's body was amazing, with her abs showing and her large breasts jutting out for all to notice. And Sarah, so slim and firm, she too was very tone with her small, perky breasts and extra-long, erect nipples, red as though she put lipstick on them. We ladies were a sight to behold. I also noticed something that I found unexpected, we were all shaved completely, fully exposing our smooth pussies for all to see.

And the men, well, what can I say. Handsome and strong, all of them. Tim, being the shortest of them all, was also well formed and toned, if too thin for my tastes. Jim's dick was just a touch over average, though smaller than Troy and Jason to be sure, with low hanging testicles that were crying out to me to suck on. Troy, standing like a statue of Mars, hands on his hips, proud of his manhood and masculinity, a truly beautiful man with a mop of blond hair. Jason with his thick muscles and rippling body, his cock bigger than my husband's even when soft, was more like a fireplug than a human of flesh and blood, stood proud amongst his brothers. And my husband Mark, lean and strong, built more for speed and endurance than for strength, curly brown hair and bright blue eyes, standing equally proud among the other men even though obviously much smaller than the others. Every one of the men as equally well-groomed as us women.

I thought to myself, how wonderful to be this free, this liberated. Unbound from the constraints of societal norms. At liberty to be ourselves without the judgment of others to hold us back.

Laughing and jostling, we joked and played as we sat naked at the bar, enjoying another round of drinks. Soon it became obvious that Sarah and Troy were no longer paying any attention to us, deeply distracted by the closeness of their bodies. As if by signal Sarah dropped to her knees in front of everyone at the bar and took Troy's large, limp cock deep into her mouth.

Troy, after a few minutes of Sarah's wet mouth upon his growing cock, took her by the hand and drew her to her feet, walking her slowly to the plush and well-appointed family room. A deep red and fluffy rug was spread out in the middle of the room with pillows and other soft things gathered around. All along the outside was a wrap-around couch of white leather, warmed by a fire burning in the fireplace. I noticed that the rug was centered in such a way as to be no more than a few feet from the center of the couch, affording us all an excellent view of what was to come.

Again Sarah dropped to her knees, sucking in Troy's hard, long cock to its base. I was impressed, having never been that good at deep-throating, at how Sarah could take all of Troy's cock into her mouth. Troy rested his right hand upon the top of Sarah's moving head, guiding her gently upon his big cock.

It was a beautiful sight, seeing Sarah upon her knees with Troy's large body standing above her. Troy began thrusting, spearing his cock ever deeper into Sarah's open and hungry mouth. I watched Sarah and Troy mesmerized, completely fascinated by the absolute brazenness of their desire for each other.

I began squirming in my seat as Sarah reached her hand down deep between her thighs and sank two fingers into her bald pussy. What a wondrous sight! A strong and highly intelligent woman, naked and on her knees, submissive to the man and his big cock standing before her.

Turning to my right I could see that Tim was slowly masturbating as he watched his wife sucking on another man's cock. His mouth was slightly open and I could see his tongue darting in and out of his mouth. I would say that Tim was close to drooling. Even though Tim is normally not the type of man that I would find sexually attractive, I would have to say that as I was watching him slowly pumping and stroking on his dick that the sight made me juice. Tim's heat and passion as he was witnessing his wife sucking on a big cock made me in turn heated with passion.

Looking around at the others I could see them all masturbating to Sarah and Troy. Even Mark, which sent a twinge of jealousy down my spine once again. Laura had her long legs spread wide with her feet up on the couch, knees brushing her large breasts, using both hands to masturbate. If the men had wanted they could have easily seen her spreading her pussy lips with her right hand and jabbing two fingers from her left over and over into her pussy.

The sexual heat in the room was palpable. Eight people were masturbating themselves to the scene playing out before their eyes. Fingers dipping and jabbing, fists pumping, the moans and groans from the attendee's as Sarah and Troy played out their love-making in front of us. I thought to myself that the scene as a whole was the most erotic and sexy thing I have ever been a part of. I looked over to Mark and saw that he had noticed this as well. Looking at each other we each knew in turn that the other was highly charged for the next show to commence.

Troy extricated himself from Sarah's mouth. I realized that Troy really did have a very big cock. Up until that point I, for whatever reason, had thought about him more as slightly big, but that was definitely not true. Troy's cock was quite long and nicely thick. I actually wondered if Sarah's tiny frame would be able to accept Troy's big, thick cock, but I couldn't wait to see if she could.

Sarah lay down on the plush rug and spread her legs wide for Troy, giving him a beautiful view of her exposed body as her hands held the back of her head, raising her very small breasts. Troy paused, viewing the delicious body that he would soon be taking as his own. Beautiful, if severe face with straight brown hair tied into a bun. Small but very perky breasts and erect, bright red nipples. Tight and very firm abs and belly devoid of any sign of stretch marks from having children. Narrow hips and open thighs, exposing a very wet and open pussy, waiting for the thick cock of the Nordic god standing above her. Shapely and toned legs, eager for the lips and tongue of the man she was beckoning to her.

Troy stepped between Sarah's open legs and remained standing before her, his erect cock jabbing out in defiance to gravity, testicles hanging low, heavy with sperm, and Sarah gazing up as though looking upon majesty. I glanced over at Tim and was astounded when he said, "Take her Troy, give her what she wants, what she needs. Take her Troy."

I watched as Troy smiled at what Tim had just said, then knelt between Tim's wife's thighs and reached his hands under her hips and drew Sarah closer to him. Troy rested his very large cock upon Sarah's belly, demonstrating to us all just how big and long his beautiful cock was. I marveled, realizing that as big as Troy's cock is, Jason's was just a bit bigger and that soon I would have his cock stretching me just as Troy was about to stretch Sarah.

Sarah reached out with her left hand and took hold of Troy's engorged cock, guiding it to her pussy. Troy thrust, entering her, eliciting a gasp of pleasure and joy. Tim groaned and the rest of us leaned in closer.

What a beautiful sight, Sarah's lithe and tiny body impaled by Troy's magnificent cock. Sarah opened her legs wider still, exposing her bald cunt for us all to see, lost in her own passion and pleasure. Troy hovered above Sarah, cock thrusting in slow, measured rhythm to Sarah's gyrating hips. I thought to myself, Sarah is in bliss, impaled upon the engorged cock of another man as her husband watches on with equal abandon.

Seated as I was perpendicular to Sarah and Troy I was afforded an incredible view as Troy's thrusts became deep, coming quicker and quicker. Sarah's back arched and she threw her head back, opening her mouth in a long, soft breath. I knew Sarah was very close to orgasm and the others took note as well. Eagerly, we all awaited for the final thrust that would take Sarah over the edge.

The moment Sarah's orgasm began to course through her body she wrapped her legs around Troy's waist, holding him tight and deep within her. I could see that Troy had his entire manhood deep within her and was grinding his hips, Sarah looking deeply into the eyes of a man not her husband who was so deep within her.

With a final push Sarah was pitched into an orgasmic field of entwined limbs, gasping out in silent rushes of breath, her pale skin mottled in pleasure. At the deepest point of her orgasm Troy reached down with his left hand and pinched Sarah's right nipple, making Sarah scream out and thrash her head from side to side.

In deep passion I heard Sarah wheeze out "I love your fucking big cock." Unable to contain himself any longer Tim ejaculated, long ropes of sperm shooting out and landing upon his chest and belly, overcome with his own lust and passion.

Looking around I saw everybody smiling, happy for Sarah and her pleasure, and talking about the wondrous coupling of Sarah and Troy. As though on queue Troy picked Sarah up, light in his strong arms, and turned her over, giving him an easy and pleasurable view of her puckered asshole.

"Yes, yes!" Sarah exclaimed, prepared for another bout with Troy.

Troy eased his hard cock up against Sarah's tight ass, his cock obscenely large against her tiny frame.

"Yes, oh yes Troy. I want you in my ass." Sarah breathed, again taking hold of Troy's large cock and positioning it up against her small asshole.

With a grunt Troy entered, sinking only his head inside her and pausing to allow Sarah to loosen and become comfortable with his size. A few moments later, her asshole eased, Sarah pushed back upon Troy's hard and thick cock, impaling herself.

Troy reached down and took Sarah's hips in his hands, spreading her firm cheeks wide, giving Tim an excellent view of the thick, meaty cock pushing its way deep inside his wife's ass. It was an amazing sight, watching Troy's thick cock plunging over and over into Sarah's very small ass, his testicles slapping out a fast rhythm on each pounding thrust, and Tim masturbating his cock at the same tempo to Troy's thrusts.

Shortly, Troy's thrust became more forceful, more purposeful, deeper into Sarah's ass. Sensing his nearness, Sarah began to push herself harder and harder onto Troy's insistent thrusts and dropping her face to the rug, allowing Troy to bury his cock to the base inside her.

Both Sarah and Troy cried out in unison, Sarah rubbing her pussy furiously with her right hand while Troy's cock was buried deep in her ass. Troy, in a baritone rush of exhilaration and Sarah in a cry of deep pleasure, vocalized their joy and conquest. Pumping and thrusting deeply, Troy ejaculated, his testicles bunching up, emptying them deep inside Sarah's open ass while Sarah grabbed and pulled at the plush, red rug.

I looked at Laura, curious to see how she was reacting. Laura, like Kimberly before her, was in a trance, observing her husband as he enjoyed the body of another woman. Collapsing, Troy rested his full weight upon Sarah's back, both of them panting in the afterglow of their passion while Laura continued to plunge her fingers in and out of her pussy. Tim was already standing, wiping the sperm off of his chest, aloof to the others around him.

Slowly, Troy withdrew his softening cock from Sarah's ass, prompting another moan of pleasure from Sarah. Sweaty and breathing hard, Sarah rolled over and held onto Troy's upper torso, basking in the pleasure and warmth of his body while Tim went to the bar to make a fresh drink as though nothing had happened.

The Last Hoorah!

I was a little miffed at the way Tim was reacting. It was almost as if he was upset, disappointed in Sarah for some reason that I could not understand. Noticing my confusion Margaret beckoned me to the kitchen.

"Do not be alarmed Deborah, this is Tim's way. He is neither upset not disappointed. You will see!" Margaret said.

By the time we got back to the family room Tim was kissing and hugging on Sarah while she lay exhausted on the rug.

As we all sat naked on the couch and sipped our drinks, we talked about Sarah and Troy and how beautiful they were together. Tim kept saying how stunning Sarah was as Troy was thrusting and pumping so deep into her and Jim kept talking about his being impressed that Sarah could take all of Troy in both her pussy as well as her ass. Laura was laid out on top of Troy's lap while Troy was slowing rubbing her clit and dipping his fingers into her pussy.

As we continued talking about what we witnessed between Sarah and Troy we heard Laura grunt and then she belched out a scream of bliss as she erupted into orgasm as we talked about her husband's big cock pleasuring another woman.

As Laura's shuddering and sighing began to wane we all applauded Laura's pleasure, her head resting comfortably in Troy's lap and her legs open for all of us to see her open and wet pussy, red from Troy rubbing and massaging it.

Once Laura had calmed Jason came over and sat next to me, his massive cock laying limp in his lap. To me it was so sexy, looking around at everybody so well groomed. As I have said before, I have an irrational revulsion to body hair, so it was very gratifying to take note that we were all perfectly groomed and all in good to great shape. How erotic, 10 attractive and intelligent people lying naked upon a white leather wrap-around couch, talking and chatting about sex, bodies open to the inspection of those around them, without shame or embarrassment.

Without preamble Jason dropped to his knees in front of me and took my left foot into his hand and drew it to his lips. Small kisses, quick and darting tongue, Jason suckled and licked at my toes and foot. I had never had a man do this and so was interested to feel the sensations. I looked down my body and noticed that my legs were open, showing Sarah and Tim who were on the opposite side of the couch my bald, wet pussy. I looked down regally at Jason, a mistress demanding her due from the man with the big cock.

My naughty self spoke up saying, Yes Deborah, that's it. Take control, take ownership of his big cock. Own it, demand it, take possession of his beautiful, big cock.

I felt a rush, an exhilarating thrill of power and control. I pulled my foot away from Jason's tongue and mouth and stood, Jason still upon his knees. Stepping up to him I thrust my eager pussy at his mouth and he wrapped his arms around my thighs and grabbed tight hold of my ass, pulling me closer to his mouth and tongue.

I rested my left hand on top of Jason's head, feeling the bristly, cropped hair on his scalp. Jason's tongue darted around my clit and I smiled. Looking over at Mark I said "I'm going to really enjoy Jason's big cock tonight."

I grinned even wider as I noticed Mark's small dick twitch and harden. I knew immediately that I wanted to be a little extra naughty with Mark tonight and sensed that he too wanted this. Without thought I said, "Show everybody Mark, stand up and show them why I will be fucking Jason tonight."

Mark appeared shocked, stunned even, and he paused just long enough to make me nervous that I had done something wrong. But just when I was about to apologize Margaret said, "Yes Mark, please show us. We want to know, we want to see why Deborah needs Jason's big cock."

Margaret parted her lips as Mark stood and both Kimberly and Sarah smiled. Mark stood, his small dick erect and pointing up to the sky, and faced our friends. Kimberly exclaimed, "Mark's dick is so small."

"He is beautiful." Exclaimed Laura, still very passionate after witnessing her husband's taking of Sarah.

"What a man." Declared Sarah, "Unafraid of his wife's need."

Margaret looked over at me, Jason's mouth and tongue still working my pussy over, and asked, "How small is he?"

"4 inches, hard." I proclaimed.

"Yes, that is very small." Sarah said.

"Yes, very small." Margaret said. "You can tell by looking at him that he is small, I just didn't realize how small until just now. No wonder you have this need Deborah."

I looked at Mark and marveled. He was actually very pleased at the attention he was receiving so I decided to press my advantage and said, "I can't wait to see how small Mark's dick feels after Jason's massive cock has been inside me."

Mark grinned even wider, enjoying our sensual teasing and said, "Oh yes Deborah, I want that as well." The girls all laughed, noticing immediately that Mark was also deeply enjoying the teasing from five attractive women about his small dick.

"Enough of your tongue Jason," I said, "I want to feel your beautiful, black cock deep inside me."

I lay down on my back on the rug and opened my legs, facing Mark, showing him my wet and waiting bald pussy. I wanted Mark to have a good look at my pussy before Jason took it so that he could have fresh in his mind the difference a big cock makes on a woman.

I beckoned Mark over and he immediately dropped down and began eating my pussy while Jason knelt on the right side of my head, placing his cock right at my mouth. Reaching over with my left hand I took hold of Jason's thick, ebony cock and sucked his head into my mouth. For the first time I noticed that my small hand could not encircle his cock, reminding me just how thick it was.

With Jason's hard cock in my mouth I looked down my body and could see my husband's mouth upon my pussy, his eyes open and watching me sucking on the black man's cock, his wedding ring upon my finger.

I cupped Jason's heavy testicles and tested their weight. I was pleased, knowing that Jason would ejaculate a large amount of sperm for me tonight. Removing my mouth from around his big cock I reached my head under and sucked Jason's left testicle into my mouth, testing the firmness of the testicle by pressing my tongue, his testicle in between, to the roof of my mouth. I sucked and drew my head back a bit and was gratified by Jason's moan of pleasure as I stretched Jason's left testicle.

Switching tactics, I sucked more on Jason's cock and intermittently moved from cock to testicles, always changing patterns and timing, keeping him off balance.

With some effort I stopped sucking on Jason and told Mark, "I want to feel you inside me Mark. I want to know the difference between your small dick and Jason's big cock." Immediately Mark rose up and entered me. I was pleasured by Mark's dick, even though small. He felt good inside me, excited and hard. I continued to suck on Jason's big cock, taking him as deep as I could, while my husband was driving his dick in and out of my pussy.

I had intended to stop Mark as I approached orgasm but decided to enjoy it instead. I felt so sexy, so erotic, taking my husband's small, hard dick in my pussy while sucking on my lover's big cock. I cried out, mouth still filled with my lover's cock, rupturing into orgasm. Taking this opportunity Jason drove his cock deeper into my mouth and past my gag reflex. As I was brought to the height of my orgasmic bliss I could feel Jason's cock deep in my throat and my orgasm intensified. I felt my knees grip upon Mark's thrusting hips and my hand clenched upon Jason's cock so deep in my mouth. With a start I realized that my left hand was flat upon Jason's cock and belly, and that the rest of it was inside my mouth. I had deep-throated him. I had deep-throated 8 ¼ inches of man meat.

As Jason pulled his cock out of my mouth I realized that everybody was in a type of awe at what they had just witnessed, none more than Jason and Kimberly.

"I have never seen that before. I had never expected to see that before." Kimberly exclaimed, her mouth slightly agape, "I still don't believe what I just saw."

1...67891011