Three Weeks in Texas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell that Sarah's compliment greatly pleased Mark since he was grinning from ear to ear. I too was very pleased by Sarah's praising words to Mark, although I wasn't quite sure at the moment as to why she was saying these things.

"As you know Mark," Sarah continued, "I work with men and women who, many of them anyways, have some sexual dysfunction or another. For the men that I council, most refuse, at first, to think of themselves as being anything other than what their dick says they are. So for a man who has a small dick, like yourself for example, the knowledge that they are small makes them think of themselves as being small. Small in masculinity as well as every other area of their lives.

"So, because they have a small dick they do not understand, or perhaps I should say that they do not choose to understand, that they have an intrinsic worth as a man. You, on the other hand, even though you have a small dick, do not see yourself as being intrinsically unworthy of Deborah. Rather, it is my opinion that you easily recognize that you have a depth of worth to Deborah, both as a man and as a lover.

"Therefore, when you ask me about 'why' I think about the reason for Deborah having sex with another man, the answer is easy for me. The reason I think you want to watch Deborah having sex with another man is because you know that you have a small dick and you want to see your wife satisfied. I think you want to see Deborah satisfied because, not only do you love her deeply, but also because you yourself are satisfied when you see her life fulfilled.

"Again, this is only my opinion, but I also think you want this because you get as much pleasure out of watching Deborah pleasured. Not only that, but you get a thrill out of the thought that Deborah is receiving pleasure from another man that you yourself cannot give her."

All throughout Sarah's explanation of what she was noticing about my husband I saw Mark nodding his assent to her findings. This made me think, to my shame, that I did not know my husband as deeply and intimately as he obviously knew me. I decided, then and there, that I would learn about my husband's thoughts and desires and see to it that he is as fulfilled and happy with me as I am with him. Both as a lover as well as a companion.

Before I had a chance to stop myself I found that there were tears in my eyes. Sarah, someone who barely knew us, had given my husband a great compliment. Again I felt shame as I recalled the hostility I showed toward Sarah in our first encounter.

"I think you have hit the nail on the head about me Sarah." Mark said.

"I have a question for you now, if you don't mind." Sarah asked Mark.

"Sure, anything." He said.

"What do you think, how does it make you feel, when you know that I know about your small dick and the reasons you are wanting your wife to have sex with a man who has a bigger cock than you have?"

"How do I feel about you knowing I have a small dick." Mark started, his eyes looking up to the sky searching out his thoughts. "Well, I guess you could say that it gives me a thrill. To know that a sexy, attractive woman like yourself knows such an intimate thing about me is exciting in its own way.

"And as for you knowing the reasons for my wanting Deborah to have sex with a man who has a bigger cock, well that is also easy for me to answer. I appreciate the intense excitement that it gives me for you, a sexy and attractive woman, to know that I want to watch my wife pleasured in such a way that I cannot provide for her myself. How exciting and stimulating for me to know that there are beautiful women who know these things about me. I get a thrill from the mental stimulation that I get every time I think to myself: She knows that I have a small dick. She knows that I want my wife to have sex with a man who has a big cock. And, after all, why shouldn't I get excited at such thoughts?"

Looking over at me Sarah said with passion, "You are an incredibly lucky woman Deborah."

"I know." Was all I could say.

The Swimming Pool

After several hours of sun, fun and good conversation around the pool Margaret and Jim replenished our beverages and took us into their spacious sun room where us ladies could continue to talk while the men gathered around the barbeque.

I could tell that the ladies were beginning to become excited about what the evening would bring as the talk went almost immediately to sex. I found it ironic since most of my friend's back in Colorado never talked about sex unless it was something rather innocuous and vanilla. But the girls here at Margaret's were completely open and vocal about their sex lives, the things they liked and didn't like, things their husbands were interested in and so forth. It made me curious as to what the men were talking about.

Peeking my nose out of the door I took a listen to what the guys were talking about and had to laugh out loud.

"What is so funny Deborah?" Kimberly asked me.

"The guys. Here we are talking about sex and our love lives and what are they talking about?"

All of the ladies said the same thing in tandem, "sports."

All us girls were laughing and joking about the guys and the way they bonded. The funny thing was that even Tim, Sarah's husband, was talking about sports as well, reminding me that even the most educated of men still had a streak of the competitor in him. I think that Sarah also agreed with that sentiment since as we talked and joked about men and their rather simplistic approach to women and relationships, she commented about how every man she had ever been with always compared themselves to the others.

"Every guy that I have had a long-term relationship with, without exception, was curious about my other lovers." Sarah started, "Each in turn would compare their sexual prowess with those that had come before."

"Tim as well?" Margaret asked.

"Sure, Tim as well, perhaps even more so than any of the others."

"Interesting." I commented, "I would have expected a man as educated as Tim is to be somewhat immune to such jealousies."

"Oh no, not at all. In fact, I would say that Tim is more jealous about me than any man I have known. You wouldn't think so, especially considering our sexual predilections, but Tim is very protective about his masculinity. I would also say that he is more concerned than any of my other lover's with his sexual performance."

"Yep, I have witnessed that first hand." Laughed Kimberly, which made both Sarah and Margaret also laugh, but made me concerned about Mark and his own insecurities.

"But if you and Tim include other men in your sex lives, how does Tim deal with that?" I asked.

"Easy," started Sarah, "if my lover fucks me fast and hard, then Tim fucks me faster and harder. If my lover strokes me to a gentle orgasm, Tim is more patient and gentler. Each time, without fail, Tim will do what my lover did and try to be better at it. Be it oral, vaginal sex, anal sex or whatever."

"I think I understand. So it isn't so much that Tim thinks of himself as somehow inferior to your lover, but rather that he wants to be a superior lover in any respect to your lover's qualities?"

"Exactly! Sexy isn't it, having the man you love competing with your lovers sexual prowess." Sarah said.

"Yeah, it really is." I grinned.

"Even better than that." Sarah continued, "Men also have an inner, evolutionary genetic response when they know that their wife has had sex with another man."

"How so?" I asked.

"Well, for those of us in clinical psychiatry that deal with sexual issues there is a term for it. It is called sperm competition."

"Sperm competition?" I asked.

"Yes, sperm competition." She said.

"That sounds made up." Laura said, "What is sperm competition?"

"The concept of sperm competition has actually been around for centuries, even millennia perhaps." Sarah began, "The concept goes like this: Two men via for the affections of a single woman. That woman, as is her right, decides to 'try out' her vying suitors by having sex with each of them in turn. Each man attempts to ejaculate more sperm deeper into the woman's womb than the other man, giving them a better opportunity to produce offspring.

"The chemical makeup of a man's semen is such that each man's semen will 'fight' the other man's sperm in an attempt to kill or obstruct each other, again giving them the upper-hand to produce offspring."

"Is that really true?" Asked Laura.

Smiling, Sarah told Laura, "Yes, it is really true."

"How exciting!" Margaret exclaimed, "To think of the sperm of two men fighting each-other like Gladiators makes me wet."

We all looked at each-other grinning like schoolgirls, then broke out in a raucous laughter. At that point the men started calling out for us to join them so we could eat and talk around the elongated table under the awning. I wondered about Margaret and Jim because the table could comfortably seat 12 people and so could the table in their dining room. I wondered if Margaret and Jim had larger parties than just 5 couples.

As we all gathered around the table Margaret asked me to help her refresh our beverages, so following her back inside we drew up to her bar and fetched fresh glasses for the guests. For the ladies there was a wide selection of wine in a wine refrigerator and Margaret allowed me to make the selection for the evening. Since we were having meats for our meal I chose the Comte Armand "Clos des Epeneaux," a lovely French wine.

"Excellent choice." Remarked Margaret.

As Margaret mixed the drinks for the men she and I talked a bit about the festivities that would occur after our meal. Margaret told me that tonight it wasn't going to be just Jason and me entertaining the others, but that Sarah and Troy were also going to be enjoying 'extra-curricular activities.'

Thoroughly excited about the prospect of witnessing Sarah having sex in front of her husband Tim I asked, "Really, that is just so exciting. Will I get to watch?"

Laughing, Margaret said, "Sure, if you want."

"Oh yes, I definitely want to."

Taking up our trays of wine, glasses and drinks we walked back outside to the cheers of those at the table. I quickly noticed that there were only two seats open, one next to Margaret's husband Jim and one next to Jason. I also noticed that Mark and Kimberly were seated next to each-other as were Sarah next to Troy and Tim with Laura.

The men had all donned t-shirts while we women remained in our bikinis. It was amazing to me, as I spied Laura from the corner of my eye, how full her breasts were. Laura was easily a 34D, but even more impressive to me was how firm they obviously were. Not only that, but I was a little intimidated by how sexy all of the women at the table were. Even Sarah, who had the smallest breasts of us all with 30A's. The women were all beautiful and lovely to look at. I admired them for keeping themselves fit and trim for their husbands.

As we dined and chatted around the table I began to think about Sarah being with Troy. Like I mentioned before, Troy was like a Nordic god, tall and muscular. I marveled at how tone his muscles are and wondered what he and Sarah would look like entwined on Margaret's bed. Troy was about 6'3" tall, and about 225lbs while Sarah was just over 5' tall and maybe 90lbs. I actually wondered if Troy might break her as they had sex.

It was a little strange to me, to watch Sarah and Troy jovially talking to each-other as though they were husband and wife. Sarah kept touching his arm, his hand, his shoulder as she talked with him, always looking him in the eyes as they spoke together in soft, hushed tones. And even more remarkably, I found myself doing the same with Jason as we talked about how wonderful our meals were and how pleasant the day had been thus far.

Every now and then I would look across the table to see what Mark was doing and each time he would look back at me and smile, then continue his conversation with Kimberly or Jim. As Jason and I continued to talk about this or that I found myself relaxed and comfortable sitting next to him. Here I was, seated next to this handsome black man, a man that I knew had a big cock, a cock that I knew I wanted and a cock that I knew was not my husbands.

Suddenly I noticed that I had my hand on Jason's thigh. I did not even remember placing it there. I felt the old timidity creep up and grow within me, threatening to extinguish the excitement that I held for the evening. I quickly removed my hand which drew a curious look from Jason. As my sudden fear grew I heard my sensible self tell me, Do not be fearful Deborah. You want and need this just as much as Mark wants and needs this. Look how comfortable and relaxed Mark is. Do you not see? His desires match your own, his needs matching your own.

And just as suddenly my fear and timidity were gone, replaced with a fervent need and heat that if unchecked would quickly consume me. Looking back to Jason I again slipped my hand between his firm thighs and smiled at him and was rewarded by him smiling back at me. Feeling a bit heady from the wine I grew aggressive and drew my hand higher up Jason's thigh, just barely touching the bottom of his blue and green swimming boxers. Looking Jason in the eye I smiled and slipped my hand into the leg of his trunks, drawing my hand slowly up the rest of his thigh until I finally found his large testicles.

Jason grinned wildly at me, a bright smile upon his sexy, ebony face. Bright white teeth behind his full lips and deep brown eyes. As we continued to talk to the others and drink our wine and adult beverages I continued massaging Jason's testicles under the table. I found it all so exciting, massaging and tugging on another man's testicles as I was talking to my husband who was seated on the other side of the table. I felt naughty, almost spilling my wine when Jason audibly groaned which immediately drew everybody's attention to us.

I removed my hand from Jason's lap, not wanting the undue attention so early in the evening, garnering me another groan, but this one of disappointment. Reaching up to him I planted a kiss square on his lips and whispered, "Don't worry, I always finish what I start."

As I got up to get another glass of wine I felt Jason's large hand cup my ass, sending a thrill up my spine. Mark apparently needed a refresher as well as he followed soon after me, joining me at the bar.

Smiling wide Mark asked, "So, how's it going with Jason."

Grinning back shyly I said, "Fine, how about for you?"

"I couldn't help but hear Jason groaning there. What were you doing under the table that we couldn't see?"

For some reason I became embarrassed and Mark immediately noticed. "Don't worry Deborah, you know I am enjoying myself as much as you are."

Sheepishly I said, "Well, I was kind of rubbing on his testicles."

"Uh huh, I thought so.' Mark grinned back at me, then pulled me into his arms and kissed me so fully that I was certain that he had destroyed my lipstick. Then I felt Mark's hand slip between my thighs, firmly pressing his fingers against my pelvis and clit. Melting uncontrollably, I opened my legs a little so that he could slip his hand deeper between my thighs. Pressing his middle finger deep into the fabric of my bikini bottoms I could feel his finger slip inside me. Now it was my turn to moan, feeling myself opened and wet.

Sensing that I would soon lose control I grabbed Mark's wrist and pulled his hand from me, telling him, "Stop that. I'm saving myself for later."

But that didn't stop me from reaching down and touching Mark, feeling his small, hard dick responding to my fingers and hand, eliciting his own moan. How exciting, how terribly exhilarating! Here I was touching my second dick of the day, one large and one small. One my lover's and one my husband's.

Taking our drinks back to the table I could feel Mark's eyes upon my body, watching the way I moved and walked. I loved the feeling, sensing his desire for me, knowing that soon I would be having sex with a man with a bigger cock than he has right in front of him, and also knowing that he would love every moment that he watched. I felt a flood of emotions, deep desire and deep need, flushed with the passion of those emotions I found myself juicing as I again took my seat next to my lover, looking lustfully across the table at my husband. I could see the heated passion in Mark's eyes as I once again reached into Jason's trunks and began to fondle and squeeze his firm, full testicles.

This time, in response to my touching him, Jason slipped his hand gently over my thighs, navigating his large hand in search of my pussy. I opened my legs and slid my bottom forward, allowing him free access to my wet pussy. Jason slipped a finger inside my bikini and he found me already wet, prompting a look of pleasure from him. Whispering again I said, "Slowly, don't make me orgasm here."

As Jason and I were fondling and playing with each-other's bodies I looked over to Sarah and Troy, wondering if they were doing something similar. Sure enough, I could see Sarah looking lustily at Troy and her posture indicated that she too had her legs open for her lover's attentions.

Curious, I watched Tim to see how he reacted to watching his wife being fondled by another man. I found it very interesting to watch Tim and his reaction to Troy's working on his wife's body. Tim, like Mark, was obviously stimulated by what he was seeing. I can't help but think that what was going through his mind was similar to what Mark thought as well. While I hadn't really talked much to Tim about his fascination with watching Sarah being pleasured by another man, I still believe that his enjoyment was the same as Mark's.

Sarah and Troy

Since it was beginning to get dark outside Jim lit the outdoor fire pit and we all gathered around the warm flame, continuing to enjoy the fresh air and light conversation. I could sense the tension was beginning to build as the talk moved from the mundane to the overtly sexual. No longer were people playing coy, rather they quickly began to be more insistent and impassioned. Boldly expressing their sexual lusts and desires.

"My pussy is wet." Exclaimed Laura, reaching up and fondling her ample breast, exposing a hardened nipple.

"And I am fucking hard." Stated Jim, eliciting a giggle from Margaret.

I was astonished, never having experienced people being so open and vocal about their lusts. The irony of it was that I had always wanted friends that I could be completely open with, and now here I was with these people, little better than strangers, and yet I felt closer and more in tune with them than I did with my closest friends from college. I had always wanted friends that I could share anything with, and now that I have them, I am dumbfounded that they are really here.

Emboldened by the explicit expressions of lust I said, "I need a big cock in me."

"And I have a big cock!" Jason roared with such exuberance that everybody cheered and laughed.

I looked over at Sarah but she had her eyes locked onto Troy's and her hand was deep inside his green and gold swimming trunks, stroking him with long, deep pumps. Troy's eyes were wide open and his teeth were clenched.

"Well, it seems I have lit the fire for nothing." Jim said, exasperated, "Guess we should go back inside and make ourselves more comfortable.

Picking up our empty glasses and plates we quickly retreated back inside, gathering in the kitchen and waiting out turns to drop off the empty plates. As we were all gathered around Kimberly removed her bikini and with a cat like walk went right up to Jason and kissed him, giving his cock a quick grab. I felt a twinge of jealousy, but quickly snuffed it out, realizing that Jason was only mine for a few hours.