Too Late My Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went back inside and we all sat at their bar while I made a rough sketch for their approval and after some simple changes that they both agreed on, I thanked them and said I would make a final draft for them to red pencil and approve on, before the week was out. I thanked them and I left.

"Well Kim, What did you think?" James asked.

"He knows his stuff." She answered: "We'll have to wait and see what kind of price he comes back with before we decide though ... Don't you think?" Kim answered.

James chuckled. "How old do you think he is?"

"What?" Kim responded: "What are you driving at?"

"Oh come on Kim, you know what I'm driving at ... Our weekend! The one where we both agreed to have a threesome? It's rapidly approaching and we haven't found anyone that you will agree on and you can't say this time that he's too young. Did you at least find him good looking enough?" James asked.

"Well ... Yes he is ... But he's not going to agree to spend the night with us like that. It says right here on his card 'General Contractor' there's nothing hear about 'Craigslist gigolo."

"If he agrees to do it, would you at least consider him?" James pleaded.

"Ok, ok I will admit that I would consider him, but he has already gone and we are not calling him back to ask him something like that! ... Not on the phone ... You embarrass me sometimes." She responded trying desperately to change the subject.

"That's because you know as well as I do he would accept and I am willing to bet you that he would be there Friday in a heartbeat had you stepped up and asked him to be." James baited: "And don't you forget the fact that you agreed to do this either." He came back taunting.

"Look ... "Let it go for now. If the situation presents itself again with someone like that, at least give me a signal, I can't always read your moods or your mind ... Don't just let them run off that." She stated.

"Oh, so now it's my fault. I can get him back, like you said ... Here's his card and contact information. He's barely down the road. Let's just give him a call and tell him we want to add ... Well, ceiling fans or something, I'm sure he'll come right back!" James pressed as he held out his cell phone.

"Let it happen naturally, it will go smoother for me if it's not planned out and if your head is there the very next time you see someone that you know I will like, I might approve ... But ... Signal me ... Please. I wouldn't be disappointed with someone like him, in the natural flow of things. Pre arranged for a later date bothers me and I'm not ready for that. We also have to be sure, I don't want to embarrass ourselves if we're turned down." Kim reasoned.

James fired back sarcastically: "Ready? ... Ready?.. Good God woman! How long do you think we will live? we're running out of time!... Ok, next time I'll just say 'what about him' to you. Will that work?"

"You do that." Kim chuckled.

"Just please remember. I really want this and we're not getting any younger and I'm not going to live forever you know?" James grumbled: "Besides, we'll really 'embarrass' ourselves if we wait till we're in our nineties." He growled.

Halfway home my cell phone rang, it was James: "everything is set to go, she likes you. Remember, the main level bar at the Ritz in Sarasota around five on Friday. Please be there first and pretend to notice us before she sees you. I will ask you to join us. Act surprised." He instructed.

"I will, I told him: "I'm going to say that I had met a client there who had just left and I was finishing my drink before heading out myself." I explained.

"Great! That will work, got to go before she catches me on the phone, thanks." James said and he ended the call.

Don really had something when he initiated all of this, he was right, Kim was very attractive and kind of sensually haunting, sexy and hot in a forbidden sort of way. But the fact with me is, the plan to double team her with her husband James made all of that, the more exciting. Hell, she is easy to look at, super sophisticated with real class and natural style, but because of that, I am not sure that I would have even given a second thought to a one on one with her: "Hard to explain, but this should be fun!" I thought and I knew from the raw lust that I was now feeling in my loins since the three of us met, that Friday just wouldn't get here fast enough.

Thursday afternoon I decided to go straight home from a job site, it was late in the day, hot and I was thinking that I would grab a quick shower and then go out after a brief rest. Some draft craft and a steak and baked was sounding pretty good to me when my phone rang. It was James: "I hope we're still on for tomorrow night." His voice asked all anxious like a teen aged boy.

Not wanting to let on that his proposition was pretty much all I had been thinking about since I left their home on Tuesday, I casually answered; "Yes James ... I won't let you down, no worries on my end, I just hope you will be able to convince Kim to agree to all of this."

"Peter, I am confident from the candid things that she said after meeting you, that this won't be a problem." He answered.

Before I could ask what kind of things, he added: "Since she originally agreed to do this, she generally responds to my subject questions in one word answers. After seeing you, she asked me why I didn't signal her to initiate our threesome. She actually said that if we ever encounter someone like you again, I'm to signal her. Imagine that! When we 'per chance' run into you again, after knowing what her and I have talked about when you left the other day, she left herself open with no room to back out. Peter, you're pre-approved!" He explained and the trap was set.

Friday morning I worked out early and I went out and picked up a few things to put in my leather business satchel. I came home and after a late lunch, I showered and dressed office casual for the big event. After all I had to look like I had just completed a meeting with a client. I threw the few appropriate items in my leather satchel and I was there an hour early to give myself a cushion.

To take some of the pressure off James, I decided to notify him in a code in case she was in a position to see his cell phone: "Everything is in place. I finalized your quote." I texted, so he wouldn't stress over whether I had made it to the bar or not. I ordered a Bookers on the rocks and sat around the right corner of the bar so I could monitor the entrance that was just off to my left. And I slowly nursed my bourbon.

Just when I started to grow impatient, continually checking my watch every few minutes, they walked into the lobby. She was stunning, wearing a teal green skirt, kind of short, well above the knee but very tasteful. She had on a matching sleeveless top, open all of the way down the front over a soft white lacey negligee looking blouse. Immediately I turned to my right so I wouldn't be noticed and I pretended to check out the TV monitor over the bar.

From their reflection, I saw James have the receptionist seat them at a half booth, half table with her back to the partial wall that separated the restaurant from the bar. I watched as he went back to the lobby supposedly to check on their room at the desk. When he returned, he looked right at me and I smiled and I watched as he seated himself in the chair directly across from her.

Once their drinks arrived and they had taken a few sips, I paid my tab and stepped down to the dining area floor on their left and started to walk right past them. With a most pleasant smile and faux look of surprise, I exclaimed: "Hey James ... Hey Kim, how are you? Are you two here for dinner?" I asked and James looked at Kim and smiled intentionally waiting for her to speak first.

Her eyes grew wide, and instantly her pale skin blushed red and she said: "Well hello Peter!" Then she skeptically asked: "What are you doing here?"

I walked up to the right edge of their table and answered: "I've just completed a meeting with a client to finalize a contract for adding an additional outdoor deck seating area to his restaurant. I'm sure you two know it, Marina Jack's? He left about twenty minutes ago and I laid back to celebrate the project closure by finishing my drink."

"We are so glad you did or we may have missed you. It's our anniversary. We had an early dinner at Captain Bryans and we stopped in here for a cocktail. I had booked us a suite for the night and their getting it ready now. Would you care to join us for a celebratory drink?" James asked as he motioned to the server gesturing for her to bring another, all around.

"Congratulations! That's great!" I said: "But I don't want to interrupt. Wouldn't you two rather be alone?"

"Nonsense." James responded: It's not like this is our honeymoon, we'd love to have you join us."

"Well, maybe just one more, I am my own designated driver you know." I graciously answered: "Hey, I was thinking of you two today, I have your quote finalized for presentation, I think you will approve of the designs that I'm proposing." I added, as I slid onto the booth bench seat to the right of Kim, so I could address James directly.

"I am sure we will." James countered: "But let's not talk business now if you don't mind." And he looked from me to his wife and openly asked her: "Kimberly, what do you think about him?"

"James!" She responded in a stern tone and I copped my best dumbfounded look as her face blushed even darker.

After a brief moment of awkward silence: "Am I missing something?" I inquired.

"Kim ... What about him?" James repeated.

Not to leave this new, cold and awkward mood hanging, Kim answered: "James, just order us another round and we'll see." She told him: "I need to think ... Ok?

I looked at her and I looked over to him and as I started to stand, I said: "Hey look, if this is a bad time."

Before he could respond, she cut me off saying: "Peter, sit and enjoy your drink with us please." and the server was there with our tray of drinks and I felt it was their arrival that prevented her from just letting me walk away. As we each took our glasses, Kim placed her napkin in her lap with her right hand and raised her glass in her left saying: "To fifty years of a wonderful and loving marriage."

At the same time that we all touched glasses and James haled: "Here! Here!" Kim placed her hand on the inside of my left thigh and started to make slow saucer sized circles with her fingertips. It could have been my nervous reaction, but she seemed to be a bit remiss when I made no attempt to dissuade that forward action from her.

James, unaware of what was going on under the table, looked her directly in the eye while addressing me with: "Peter, Like Kim has said, this is our fiftieth anniversary. We've had a great life together and we ..." And he looked around. After he was confident that he was safely out of earshot from any busy body, he lowered his voice a bit and came right out with: " We, would like to spice it up with a threesome." And he looked back at Kim and waited on her to confirm.

"That is, if you are interested in such a ... well ... Promiscuous request." She said and I eased my left hand in behind her right wrist and softly slid my palm up the inside of her left thigh just under the hem of her skirt. I felt her close her legs gently on my hand when my fingers pasted the top of her stockings. For some reason, I felt that when I first touched her she was hoping that I would have gently moved her hand away.

"What exactly is it the two of you are asking of me?" I replied as I looked at James but directed my question mainly at his wife, and she firmly squeezed my thigh.

And again I thought. "Don, and my first impression of her was right on. This lady has class and charm." She again proved that when she softly and rhetorically answered: "Well Peter, I think you know what my husband has offered you and she pinched my thigh bit tighter: "We realize that this is spur of the moment and short notice for you. Please know that we will understand if you have conflicting plans." And she squeezed even harder each time that she spoke the word: "Conflicting." And: "Plans."

With all of the common background noise of a busy restaurant and bar on a Friday night, you could have heard a pin drop at our table after I addressed her over confident explanation by saying: "Look, this is your anniversary night to celebrate and I am so moved that the two of you think enough of me to include me like that for such a special event." And I pulled my hand from her leg and pretended to nervously stutter: "In another time perhaps ... Or ... Had I known ... Or ... Look you two, I am flattered, but something like this requires a lot of thought and ..."

James immediately cut me off: "Look, Peter, we understand. I only ask that you keep this conversation confidential, you know, between us."

Kim instantly seemed relieved and she remained quite pleasant, but a bit distant now and I knew that it was due to running into me without expecting to in concert with the awkwardness of that conversation.

James on the other hand was as anxious as a high school football player on prom night and I looked at him and said: "Please enjoy your drinks, they're on me. I never expected anything like this to happen to me and I must admit ... I'm a bit nervous." Hoping my next statement might help ease her tension, I added: "I love you guys and I hope we can still be friends and do business together, but I really have to go now." I picked up my satchel, congratulated them, paid our tab after adding another drink for the two of them, telling the server it was their anniversary and I walked to the front desk to retrieve the room key that James left under my name.

Neither spoke to one another for a good while. When they were down to just the ice, Kim looked at James and softly and reassuringly said: "Well dear, we tried. I guess that you're just stuck with me for tonight." And she smiled at him.

"Kimberly. You know that I love you." James replied: "Maybe it's better this way. Just promise me that you will make the best of tonight. I have been really looking forward to this and I want to experience you without any of your denials, rejections or taboos. Fifty years of marriage only comes along once in life and this is important to me. Promise me?" And he signaled the server to bring their final drink.

She reached over the table, took his right hand between both of her's and said: "James, for tonight it might be better this way. Though I wanted that for you, it didn't work out. But I promise you won't be disappointed tonight. I will give you my very best."

"What an impressive room!" I thought when I stepped inside. I made a quick walk through and looked around to get a feel for the layout. Nice long bar to the right just inside the door, a huge bed to the left on a mirrored wall, one whole wall of curtains that I thought must lead to a balcony and a sunken spa in the right corner that could easily accommodate four people. The bi fold closet doors were open and their suitcases were set up on stands: "If I had to bet, I'd say the big one was her's," I chuckled to myself.

Temperature in south Florida can be tricky this time of year. Air conditioning is required year round and evenings are either too hot or too cool, especially in a room where you can't open a window. I checked the thermostat and decided to go with it a little on the warm side: "After all, with any luck James and I will have her totally naked within minutes." I thought.

Lighting, for me is also crucial. Too low and you can't see anything and given that this is a threesome and my first time with this woman, believe me, I want to see everything. If the room is harshly over lit, it could kill the initial mood by making her feel like she is on display and that would ruin everything. So, I turned out all of the overhead can lights, I back lit the bar and the spa, turned on the desk light and both nightstand lamps. I stepped back and looked around at the even soft glow on and around the bed: "Now this is perfect!" I said to myself.

I checked at my watch, quickly picked up the desk phone and checked on the Champaign that I had ordered at the front desk. Within minutes there was a knock at the door and I let the room service gal in carrying a chrome iced bucket containing a magnum of Champaign. She sat it on the bar, walked across the room, picked up a remote, hit a button and the curtains started opening revealing a glass wall with a breathtaking view of Sarasota Bay.

"I had this billed to your room." She said: "Two glasses?" I held up three fingers and handed her a twenty. She stood for a moment, grinned, looked me up and down and asked: "Do you want me to turn down the bed Sir?" Still anxiously going over everything in my mind, I simply shook my head: "No." She thanked me, then turned and left.

I figured now that they would be up at any minute and I knew that I had to work fast. I opened my satchel and put a bottle of KY intimate lube within reach in the right night stand drawer and I put a new flexible strand of clear silicone anal beads and a spiny Rabbit vibrator under the right pillow beneath the bedspread and smoothed it out to make sure that nothing looked disturbed.

When you introduce new sex toys, especially for the first time, timing is so very important. Always stage the sex toys that you intend to use in a place where you can easily access them. They work best if you wait until your partner is deep in the throes of passion and then you just kind of work them in without their prior knowledge . A lot of men make the over anxious mistake of showing their hand too early. Some will even totally throw patience to the wind and show their partner what they'd bought prior to the occasion when they intended to introducing them. Don't do it. You absolutely do not need prior approval. Patience is key. Once you whip your lady into a sexual frenzied lather, work them in slowly and they will gain you the intended results each and every time. Every additional time you use them on your wife or partner, will only get easier and they will eventually even grow to both anticipate and expect them. Just read on and learn.

I had either read somewhere, heard or had been told that more mature women take a while longer than younger ones to achieve orgasm. I brought a wide gauge closed foam cock ring along that was designed to be lightly stretched around and under the scrotum, then stretched up and over the penis against the body so the moderate tension will help prolong the time prior to ejaculation. I didn't know if I would need it but I wanted to be prepared. Due to circulation issues though, it shouldn't be worn for long periods of time, so I put it in my right pocket: "Now." I thought: "I'm ready."

I just managed to get myself seated at the forth barstool furthest from the door when I heard their keycard activate the room lock. As it opened, James held it like a gentleman for Kim to walk ahead of him. Seeing the ocean view, she walked past me unnoticed into the room and remarked: "Oh my God James, look out at the water, this is beautiful, and that sunset!"

He looked at me, smiled and walked up behind and put his arms around her waist from behind: "Kim, I'm glad that you like it." He said and It was evident that she was feeling her liquor when she slowly reached her left arm up, and put her hand behind his neck and gently swayed. She tilted her head back against the center of his chest and closed her eyes. I watched as her right hand went around her hips and disappear between them below his waist. Then she kind of swayed on her feet again.

I could tell from the position of his shoulders and forearms that he was caressing her breasts after they bent at the elbow on their slow movement up the front of her torso. It was also evident that she pressed her buttocks back against him from the way he gyrated his hips forward clenching his cheeks together. I watched intently as she slid a bit to his right putting her head on his shoulder, close to his neck where she started to nibble lick and kiss on his ear. I listened as she sighed and softly whispered: "Umm, this is so nice."