Too Late My Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James had dropped the Rabbit and started to lightly stroke her lower belly with his fingernails, up and over her breasts they would travel as he increased the pressure. When his fingertips just past her areoles, it grew to the point of leaving light red marks on the top of her breasts and over her underarms, where he would pause, then start the light tickling at her flat little tummy all over again. Suddenly, she threw her head back, rolled up on her toes, spread her knees, ached her back and while remaining suspended between the back of her head on her husband's pelvis and the balls of her feet directly in front of me, she literally exploded into the undeniable orgasm that we were hoping for ...

And I took hold of that ring.

Ever so slowly I started withdrawing thirteen and a half inches of that beaded wand, popping out that largest ball from her bowel, then bead by bead each and every inch was withdarwn, up to the very last one.

I slowly worked my right index, middle and third fingers, softly stretching her naturally wet creamy pussy and I found her 'G' spot firm and raised and I stroked it until she peaked. Then I withdrew and placed them between her open trembling lips and we watched as she closed her mouth around them allowing me to draw them back clean and dry.

James was tenderly kneading both of her breasts now and I gently went down and suckled her bright red swollen clitoris until she came down and simply let out a long breathy: "Shoooof!" And she just laid there exhausted, basking in that hot afterglow until it slowly left all but her ears and cheeks, where it still remained as if it had painted them in a faded softer pink.

Both James and I patiently waited for her to come down and as she started to stir, I asked: "Kim, can you roll and get on your knees for us please?" She opened her eyes, focused and just looked at me for a moment. As she started to roll to her right, her husband assisted, intentionally positioning her to where her face was in between his legs, directly above his crotch. As she struggled to her knees she spread them slightly and I pushed and held her little feet together.

The moment that she was in place, I gently lifted her right foot, placed the top of it over the back of her left ankle and I put my hand in the center of her shoulders and eased her chest down on the top of her thighs.

James had his hands on the sides of her neck with his thumbs behind her ears and his fingers interlaced behind her head and I watched as he guided himself into her mouth.

I had to taste the sweet viscous sweat that started to run down the inside crack of her ass from her tailbone to vaginal lips at least one time before I took her. On my hands and knees, like a six foot three inch, two hundred and seventy six pound dog, I sniffed, I licked, I tasted and I ate that pussy and ass, and you can believe me when I tell you, she tasted better than what I remember any high school Cheer Leader or Prom Queen tasting.

When I stopped and eased closer up behind her, Kim was on her forearms between her husband's thighs moving in a little short bobbing motions and he had his left hand on the back of her head and I could tell from the motion of his right upper arm, that he was really working her nipples and breasts.

Each time his hips would come up off the sheet, Kim would make kind of a 'awgh-awgh' sound and James would encourage her: "That's it Kimie, that's it. Take it all." And the sight of this classy, sophisticated, dignified, confident little lady in total submission like that made my prostate twinge and pump out even more precum.

I looked straight down between those lovely pale cheeks at a perfectly shaped pink anus that was still a bit gaped from that beaded wand and smooth bald fleshy squiggle of a seam connecting it to a picture perfect pussy. Her plump outer lips were as pale as her ass and her inner ones were moist, evenly shaped in a hot pink, leading to a little darker pink hood that encircled the top half of a bright red clit. It stuck out proud in a point and it appeared to be the length and diameter of a large pencil eraser.

I moved in closer and straddled her stacked feet with my knees. I took my cock in hand, pushed it down and while parting those lovely inner hot-pink lips with my left thumb and index finger, I watched her naturally thick, fragrant, opaque silvery juices cling in a heavy web between them: "No need for lube here" I thought and the instant she felt my warm angry massive cock head come in contact with the inner surface of them, she pulled forward and raised her head and said: " Easy Peter ... Please be easy with me."

I slowly brushed in between them and as it found the mark, I fed myself in.

I could literally feel her warm creamy vaginal wall stretch and conform to the exact shape and girth of my tool as if her pussy was actually designed and made for me. I tenderly took her in short slow advances at first but as the full friction and uncomfortably tight contact seemed to ease, secretions of additional moister followed, allowing me to shift to full stroke without her feeling the tearing of flesh.

I took hold of her hips, pushed myself in to full depth and as I bottomed out, I picked up the pace. Her mouth left her husband's cock, her head flew back and her voice said: "Oh! Oh God!" Each and every time that my giant head kissed the inside bottom surface of her vagina, and for the following twenty or so minutes I knew she was mine.

Just as several hard fleshy rings started to form on the inside of her vaginal wall and compress around my shaft, she started to cum again. This time for her, there was no holding back, no poise, no class, no dignity, just raw animal lust and she growled out a loud gravely, strong: "OH ... FUCK ... MEEE! .. MY GOD MAN FUUUUCK MEEEE!" And James was on his knees and as she took him all the way down her throat, I stopped my humping, balls deep inside of her.

I will never forget the severity of those vaginal spasms as they convulsed around the girthy length of all of my dick that would fit inside her. That sensation was pure magic. When it stopped, I swelled the head several times and slowly pulled out.

When I looked up, James had his eyes all wrinkled up and squinted shut. His lower jaw was pushed forward, he was baring his bottom front teeth like a bull dog and I could tell from the sharp movement of his face and the short breaths though his nose that he was cuming down her throat.

I carefully removed my cock ring and untangled her feet, I put my hands under her tummy at the sides of her hips and gently raised her to her hands and knees. When James noticed me straightened up a little he looked right into my eyes again and I could tell from the look on his face, that he both knew and approved of what was about to come next.

When she felt the weight of my shaft in the crack of her ass, she attempted to crawl forward and James took her upper body under her arm pits and held her in place. As my warm angry head, still wet from her juices touched that pretty little swollen anal bud, she tried to lay flat but James gave her no option to maneuver. With a hand full at the top of each firm hip, I pushed myself into her tight beautiful ass: "Oh! .. God ... No! Peter not there!" She forbid: "No! James not now, not there! PLEASE ... NO! .. JAMES." She begged in protest: "JAMES!"

Before I could reassure her, that I knew what I was doing and that no harm would come from this, James spoke out: "Relax Kim. Just relax." and I stopped to give her time to adjust to my girth.

In a low, calm, undemanding and reassuring voice I said: "Kim ... I am already in and the hard part is over. You are resisting and bearing down on it trying to push me out and that makes it worse. I am going to push in a little deeper now. When I do, I want you to retract your muscles as if you were trying to pinch me off."

And as I advanced: "Ouwa! Ouch ... Oowee ... OOh!.. Oh ... Oh yeah! That's it ... But ... Easy!.. But ...Easy!" She whined and I was in.

About my sixth or eighth full stroke it started. She shuttered and quivered and head flew back, hear breathing became load and erratic and she started to drool. Then all of a sudden, her bowel contracted hard around me and she started to cum: "Oh my God James! .. My dear God man! .. Don't look at me ... Turn away! ... My God , Oh DEAR GOD!" She screamed and I pulled out all of the stops and started fucking her ass like there was no tomorrow.

James held her fast and when I looked back up at him, he had his left hand on the top of her shoulder and flaccid penis in his right and he was rubbing it against what looked to be her parted lips and lower chin.

When she started to whimper and go multiple, I froze like a statue and we watched and listened to her cum over and over and I slowly and carefully pulled out. We rolled her on her back, straightened out her lovely legs and softly, rubbed, caressed, stroked and petted her until the last of it subsided. She was breathless, totally spent and ringing wet from sweat, and drool, but warm and vibrant from passion and lust.

And I couldn't help but admire her.

After what could only be called 'our moment' with Kim, James sat straight up: "I think that a glass of Champaign is in order." He nervously announced a little unsure of how she might feel after all of the sexual emotions wore off: "After all, this is our fiftieth anniversary. I'm hungry, could anybody eat?" He asked.

Kim started to sit up, but she just managed to get as far as he elbows and forearms. She said: "I think we should all eat something before we drink anymore. I don't want a whole meal James. Just pick up the phone and have them bring up some boiled shrimp and a tray of oysters." Is that ok with you Peter!" Before I could answer she added: " And when they get here, two of us need to be out of sight."

"Right now, if you don't mind, I need one of you to help me up, I have to use the restroom and you two have my legs trembling like a new bride." And as she extended me her hand, I took it and her upper arm and assisted her to her feet. After eventually getting her legs back under her, we watched as she gracefully glided totally nude through the bathroom door.

After we heard it close, James anxiously asked: "Well what do you think?"

I answered: "Man you are lucky. She is gorgeous!"

"Do you think it well?" He asked.

"My God man! What more could you want?" I answered with a question.

"Her to get hooked and us to make this our monthly thing has crossed my mind." He replied and he picked up the phone to order.

"Well, let's just see how this all goes." I told him: "We don't want to push, women hate that."

"You're telling me, it took me twenty years to get her this far." He said and he held up one finger and answered: "Yes, it is, we would like three dozen raw oysters and see if you can get them all on one tray... How does the boiled shrimp come?.. Ok, what is the count?.. Two pounds will work fine and bring us some crusty bread. Do you have fresh strawberries?.. OH ... Only with melon ... That should work fine, how long on that?.. That'll work." And he hung up.

When we heard the bathroom door open, Kim popped her head out and asked: "How long?"

"Since nothing has to be cooked, she told me less than thirty minutes." And Kim walked into the room brushing her hair and wearing a hotel robe. She handed him the one under her arm.

"Here, put this on for when they get here and just have them put everything." And James cut her off.

"I know, on the bar." He answered: "Where's Peter's robe?" He asked.

"There were only two. One man's and one ladies' and you will need yours to sign for our food while we step in the other room." She answered: "I am not ashamed and I don't want to sound like a prude, but no one needs to know our business. I like this place and I want to be able to come back." She added.

"That's ok, look. I don't want to take up your whole anniversary. I really need to be going anyway." I reasoned.

"Peter, we want you to stay and eat something with us and I am just going to come out and say this ... I want you to spend the night. James told me when I asked him how I should pack, that we're booked through Sunday. We have this suite until noon on Monday. You can leave in the morning." She said: "Besides, you didn't finish." She added.

James looked puzzled and asked: "What do you mean?" Then he looked a little angry and asked: "What more could you want woman?"

He smiled and a look of relief and understanding came over his face when Kim answered him in a truly sincere voice : "James ... Peter didn't cum yet, ya silly."

Then a little shocked James asked: "How do you know?"

"Doctor James!" Where did I just come from?" She smiled and sarcastically joked.

I looked at the two of them and to break the awkward silence surrounding such a sensitive subject, I replied: "Look, this evening was for you two. James, you invited me to help fulfill a long time fantasy for both of you, and I'm just glad that I ... "

And James butted in: "Nonsense man. I'm a doctor and I have a few years on you and that's all 'bull.' You are not going out of here left hanging like that." He ordered: "It's bad for prostate health." He added.

"Listen, room service will be here in a few minutes." Kim said and she took my hand and looked directly in her husband's eyes: "James I going to take Peter in the other room with me until after room service leaves. With your permission, of course, I can see to his needs. Ok?"

James without breaking eye contact with his wife calmly answered: That's fine dear but please don't attempt to finish him off unless the three of us are together, besides, there's no real need for you both to hide." He exclaimed.

Kim explained: "Just look at me!" When have you ever known me to be seen in such a mess with my hair this way? She asked, and added: "And sweetheart I understand, I was only thinking ..." and before she could finish her explanation, he cut her off.

"I know dear, but we're not done yet, no need for closure too soon, if you know what I mean." He hinted.

" I get what you're saying James, let us know after their gone. " And she lead me by the hand into the master bath and closed the door.

It was a massive, though eloquent master bath. It contained a huge walk in shower with a wall system of many shower heads, large two person jetted tub, custom toilet and bidet, a long double vanity, floor to ceiling mirrors all around to a glass block wall where the great room's glass wall would be on the other side of the wall: "You two ok with this?" I asked?" As I peeked into the bidet: "Dry!" I thought as my firm dick twitched and started to totally filled again with blood.

She dropped her robe down the back of both shoulders holding it half on in the bend her elbows. She reached out and took hold me in both hands and said: "He's just old school Peter. Every we time we've talked about sharing me in a threesome like this, even prior to me showing interest in it, he made it clear that he had to always be present for whatever sexual action took place." She explained and as she rubbed and stroked my cock it grew full size and she watched in amazement as the head became a deep, dark purple.

Without responding, I gently lifted her at the waist and sat her on the granite top of the vanity, pushed her legs apart, knelt to one knee and went back down on her. With her hands in my hair, she whispered: "I know now why you checked that bowl. You do like it raw from the source, don' you Peter?"She taunted and before I could answer, we were both startled by a loud knock at the door.

"They just left, let's eat." James voice announced and I pulled a giant bath towel from the heated rack and wrapped it around my waist hearing her giggling about the way that the terrycloth tented from my raging erection and we walked back out and took a barstool on either side of James.

James turned, looked down at my lap and half jokingly asked: "Peter, why not just hang the towel on that thing? Why go to the trouble of wrapping it around your waist and tucking it in and all?" And we all laughed.

The seafood was quite good, super fresh and between the three of us we polished almost everything off but part of the shrimp and some of the fruit and to my surprise, we were actually ready by then for some Champaign.

I pulled the large magnum bottle from the melted ice to find it still quite cold. I popped the cork, filled the flutes and made a toast: "To Kim and James, May your time be very long together and your love for one another fill each and every moment ... To fifty years!"

As we touched our glasses James added: "And to our good newfound friend, Mr. Peterswiftt!" After the third glass, James decided to venture over to the corner spa where he look in. "Empty he said. I was wondering why the room didn't smell like my swimming pool." He added.

"Do you mean that it's not working?" Kim disappointedly asked.

I chimed in: "It's a fresh water system." and I walked over and turned it on and let fill: "It has a tankless water heater, air jets and it uses no chemicals. There's less of a bacteria liability this way and lower maintenance costs for the in room models. I have a business associate who owns hotels and these are all that he installs inside their suites. Besides, when you get out, there's no need to rinse off all the chemical smell." I explained and I adjusted the temperature.

Within minutes, Kim, James and I were easing our naked bodies down into the hot bubbling water, each holding a flute of the last of the Champaign. Kim sat in between us, topped our glasses off from her's and sat her empty on the deck behind her. She snuggled her head into James neck and reached down and took a cock in each hand: "Ummmmm," She murmured: "Now this is the life."

James just leaned his head back and closed his eyes and I put my left hand on the inside of her right thigh and slid it up toward her crotch. She parted her legs and gently slid forward against it and after a moment of me gently fingering and caressing her there, she softly said: "James honey, I want you to know that I am so sorry that we haven't done this before now. I was stubborn and foolish and I should have given in. I was so pigheaded, so bent on my own stupid naiveté that I robbed us both. We should have enjoyed what we have had these last few hours the past twenty years and I'm the one at fault." Her voice became a bit broken on her last few words and with tears welling in her eyes, she added: "Honey, I am so very sorry."

When she got no direct response, she turned her head to me, placed her moist lips on my ear and softly whispered: "Look at him Peter, he's sound asleep." I slid my left hand around the base of her neck, pulled her face toward mine and kissed he full on the mouth with tongue and she responded in kind. I softly said: "Don't feel bad toward him Kim, the hot water and air massage has a relaxing effect on a lot of people like that."

And she squeezed my shaft and replied: "Not on this I see. Come on, please help me get him to bed." Kim softly woke him and said: "Come on honey, We're all tired and it's time for bed. Let's get you up and I'll towel you off," And we all stood and stepped up and out of the hot water.

"Where's Peter, don't let leave yet." He said as she rubbed him down with a soft terry towel and when he saw that I was still there he added: "Oh good, not till in the morning, it's always so good first thing in the morning, you won't want to miss that." And Within seconds, Kim had the spread and top sheet turned down and he crawled in on the extreme left edge of the bed."

I softly spoke: "Kim, look at the size of this thing. There's plenty of room, he doesn't need to hug the side edge of the mattress like that."