Too Late My Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I looked down, I felt my massive cock head kind of squeeze and pop past her uvula and I watched it make a most distinctive penis shaped bulge on the top of her throat. Then I arched my back and sunk my cock all the way up to my pussy juice coated sack.

My humping was slow and careful at first, but from all of her previous stimulation to my loins, I could feel by the fourth pump that I was starting to cum. I took a nipple between each thumb and forefinger and while watching her breasts stretch straight up and pull out of shape, I started to ejaculate: "This one was for me." I thought: "The others were for them and then again for her, BUT ... THIS ... ONE ... IS ... MINE!" I spoke aloud with each additional full sack slapping pump.

The odor of her mixed secretions on me intensified from the moisture of her saliva and the heat of my flesh creating a primeval desire within me that caused me to cum in big long ribbons that shot down her throat and they continued while I held my nut sack over her nose and against her forehead, still wet and dripping fragrant from the fruits of her lust.

Kim was a real trouper through all of this, I only felt her gag reaction twice as she choked and gagged down the first two strongest spurts. I pulled back a little to deposit the very last and weakest one on the top of her tongue so she could experience the mix of my flavor with that of her own pussy and ass.

The second that I came down from that feeling of total control and sexual grandeur, I immediately grew concerned that I may have gone too far with this. That she would object to the treatment of pussy, ass to mouth and I actually breathed a sigh of relieve when she wheezed and sucked in the stringing phlegm, took in some air, choked and then spoke the words: "Wow ... Peter... Now That ... WAS SOMETHING!"

Author's note: Now I know that ass to mouth will draw some negative reaction from my more critical (and generally anonymous) readers, who may even consider it salacious. But until you try it, don't knock it, you're not qualified to comment. The rush of arousal and the take charge feeling of power that this gives you is worth you giving it a shot. Don't attempt to perform it every time you have sex. There's no reason to abuse this power, but trust me, there will be a time when you either want or need to take charge and there is nothing this side of first time anal that will impress upon her that you, my friend, are the one in charge. Never over insist or force it, timing is essential. If your timing is spot on, you'll get it and like in this instance, your actions will be rewarded.

I helped her back up on to the bed and went through the room and turned off all of the lights. Making my way back to her in the dark, I laid on my back with my head on the pillow. She slowly moved up to my right and nestled in beside me and started fondling my slimy cock as she nuzzled my right ear and neck. I reached down and slid the edge of my right hand in the crack of that lovely firm ass again and looked up in the dim light at the ceiling while listening to my new best friend James snore his way through Never-Never-Land.

Just as I started to drift away myself, Kim whispered breathy into my ear: "Peter, I want to thank you for making my anniversary gift from James come true. Without you, I would never had taken this step and we would have more than likely gone to our graves without knowing this kind of pleasure together."

Not knowing exactly how to answer, I responded: "Kim, sharing you with your husband has been my pleasure and I will always be here for the two you."

She said: "Well now I won't have to face him in Heaven with the denial of his fondest fantasy on my head, he deserved better and I have you to thank."

I remember responding before falling asleep: "Well, I guess you have given this gift to one another."

The next morning as I woke, I noticed in the early predawn light that a storm had come in off the bay and rain was pounding hard on the glass and I was shocked to see that we hadn't closed that long wall of curtain. As I got up on my elbows, I looked over to see that part of the sound was coming from Kim on James in a true sixty-nine position. She had her face in his lap, dealing with his morning semi-piss hard on and he had the anal beads over half way in her and he was holding the Rabbit overhand like a Cop holding a flashlight during a traffic stop.

I just sat awe and watched as he pulled it back and pushed it in until his left pinky disappeared in the crack of her ass: "Good morning Peter, come get in on some of this." He instructed: "Kimie, turn to your left so we can both service you better." He pulled out the vibrator, held her head in his crotch and she struggled to her knees.

As she turned her ass to me with all but two of the beads and that larger ball still in place, James announced: "The morning is my favorite. At seventy eight it's the only time that I'm close to being hard anymore." And he smiled held up the Rabbit, proudly showing me that the little spines were all loaded up, clogged, coated, creamy and full from his wife: "She has really enjoyed this, I never would have guessed it. Do you mind if I hold on to these for a while.

I laughed:"Consider them my personal gift to you."

Noticing some redness and irritation between her legs and her tired expression, I was concerned that she might be too sensitive and maybe even a bit sore from all of our actions together just hours before. Realizing that I was much larger than James, I pointed to her head and asked: "would you mind if I wait and get in on some of that?"

"No Peter, I was about to change places myself, Kim come, straddle and sit on this for me please." And I could tell that she was tired and a little stiff from the increase in activity from her normal sexual routine. But as he pulled out those beads, she turned like a champ, sat up, gave me a smile and took her husband on reverse cowboy.

Still a little groggy from lack of sleep, I stood upright on the mattress, stepped over his legs, gently cradled her face in my palms and I eased my massive morning piss hard on in her mouth. Immediately she drew it in and started making loud wet sucking sounds. Her hands went around my ass and she actually pulled and spread my cheeks apart and I felt a single fingertip gently start to rim my anus.

James had his hands wrapped around her breasts at their base against her chest and I took her nipples just behind her areolas and pulled and tweaked them until I could tell she was working herself up into a lather. Just as she started to moan on my cock in indication that she was starting to cum, I let go of her left nipple, put my four fingers under her chin, tilted her head slightly back and slid my throbbing cock deep down her throat a bit.

Her head wasn't as well aliened with her throat as I had it last night and as she started to make: "Awack! Awack!" Sounds from deep in her gullet, James started coaching her again, seemingly wanting her get everything out of the two of us that could be had: "Take him Kimie! Take him deep! Feel the two of us inside you at once Sweetheart. This is what it's all about! This is why we're here." And his left hand came up off her breast and he gently rubbed her throat saying: "Relax Kimie, relax those muscles like I showed you and take him deep!"

When her right hand came around my side I fully expected her push me away so get could some air and I was totally shocked when she grabbed my ascending sack and started massaging my balls.

I've always had a hard time achieving an orgasm when I had to pee as bad as I did then, but something in the way that it was all was coming together with her that morning. Something about that double penetration, something about the way she was reaching deep down for yet another orgasm kicked in and when I felt that familiar twinge in my prostate and the tip of that slender digit slip just inside my rim, my ass cheeks slammed closed on her fingers, I pulled back some and I came in her mouth. Not with the force or volume that I did last night, but with an adequate amount to coat her throat, tongue and the roof of her mouth and to let her know that she had won her prize.

As my heavy balls slowly dropped down to rest in their sack from their tense retracted position that she had them in, I heard James growl out grunts several times and I knew from the way that Kim was rising from and falling back to his lap that he was making his deposit practically the same time that I had made mine.

When she finally let me slip still semi firm from her lips, I stepped off the bed a quickly walked to the master bath to relived my bladder. I can still remember to this day, thinking that I had never in my life pissed for such a long period of time before. I washed my hands, put a cold wet washcloth to my face and eyes and I walked back into the room.

Kim was half in her robe with the phone in her hand ordering Eggs Benedict, sausage, fried ham and orange juice for three. Prior to hanging up she switched hands on the phone and as I helped her get the other sleeve on, she said: "Yes Honey, you heard me right, I said for three. Oh and bring plenty of hot coffee ... Three mugs." And as she turned to face me, I saw that familiar flushed glow on her face, throat and the top of her chest once more.

I retrieved and wrapped the towel around my waist and James was up and in his robe. As I sat on the barstool he went behind the bar and took the left over shrimp from the back bar fridge. When the tray hit the glass top, Kim was on the stool beside me and while we all dipped them in the cocktail sauce, James asked: "Ballpark ... What will it take to complete Kimie's backyard project?"

I hopped down, found may satchel and pulled out my work drawing: "Check this out." I suggested.

They both looked at the overhead view, Kim smiled at James and he asked again: "How much overall."

I responded: "Between ninety seven and one hundred and five." And I waited for his expression: "Not to exceed one o five." I explained: "I still need to get back some of the material quotes from my vendors ... But in that area."

James held top of the drawing up off the bar, looked it over again and said: "If you can provide all of this for a hundred and five thousand, I'll Sign off on it right now. What do you need down?" He asked.

I answered: "We generally get a third up front to cover the material costs and pay for the initial labor. The balance comes due at the time of final walkthrough with you guys, if that will work?"

Kim clapped her hands and James asked: "When can you start?"

"Monday." I answered: "I have an Idea on my crew for this job and I have already handpicked the crew chief. He'll have them start the demo while I apply for the permitting." I reassured him.

There was a knock at the door and this time Kim made no attempt to hide me in the other room, in fact she got up and held the door while the server wheeled in our breakfast. She was a cute petite young brunet lady wearing super tight black yoga pants, a white ruffled shirt with black bowtie and name tag: 'Brie' riding high on her left breast. She looked over at me wearing only my towel, at Kim and James in their semi open robes and just beamed back at me.

James jokingly asked her: "This foursome is a bit unbalanced, can we rely on you to even it up for us?"

"James!" Kim squealed and laughed saying: "She's way too young for you. She probably thinks that you're unbalanced." And the four of us laughed, though I personally thought that a grand idea.

Looking directly at the cock print in the front of my towel she flirted: "As nice as that sounds guys, I'm afraid I have to work today and my shift just started." James signed and she looked back at me and smiled as she left the room. We all took the covers from the plates and sat our food up on the bar, poured the juice and coffee, unwrapped our flatware and ate like three starving animals.

After half an hour in the freshly filled spa, we showered and I dressed to leave.

As Kim watched me carefully fold her panties and put them in my satchel, she asked: "Peter, I'm curious. What would you have done if I hadn't been wearing panties?"

She just smiled at me and shook her head when I reached into the inside, side pocket and pulled out a the new white silk handkerchief that I had stashed. I showed it to her and explained: "I always carry this as a backup." She hugged and passionately kissed me goodbye and James shook my hand and they both thanked me.

I was ready to go when I got to the elevator, that was enough fun and I was satisfied ... For now, but I knew that I would go back and I also knew from their reactions that I would be asked for a repeat performance.

The project at their home was going along ahead of schedule and other than one rain-day, the weather fully cooperated. About the third week in, James called my cell. Though I was in a meeting, I was concerned that he might have an issue at his jobsite, so I took it immediately: "Swiftt."

"Hey Peter, how are you?" He asked.

"Great, everything ok there?" I responded.

Peter the project is going well, great bunch of guys, listen the reason that I called." He answered: "Kim and I have been talking and we would really like to get together on Friday the twenty forth. I can book the same room, that is, if you are available then?" He asked.

"Hang on, let me check." I responded and I looked over my appointment book: "Hey James, I am sorry, I have to be in Destin to meet with the owner of Berra Developments and I will be gone that entire week. Then were completing your project ... How about if the three of us shoot for ... Say, Friday the twelfth of the month following.?" I asked.

"Good. Done." He said: "Oh and Peter, see if you can persuade that cute, sexy little room service chick to join us." He added and I heard Kim yell at him from the background to knock it off. I anxiously marked my calendar, and I was really looking forward to getting her naked and doubling up on her again.

Within the next three weeks, I made arrangements with the crew chief to personally perform the final walkthrough on the James project myself. I had been checking in on it off and on, but like I wrote earlier, this was one if not my best crews I have and though I was out of town, I had little concern.

The day of completion came and I met with the two of them early. Kim looking hot, very well dressed in nice white shorts and a teal tank top with matching teal sandals and he had on his standard dress slacks and polo. The place turned out beautiful, it actually looked like a resort. The outdoor kitchen was tucked up neatly under the new roof cover that looked like it was built with the house, same clay tile roofing and a perfect color match. I had the inside of their pool resurfaced in black to match the new spa and my electrician had the inside of both backlit with a soft blue low voltage system.

The fire pit was large, but well proportioned to the rest and it had seating for eight around it. The outside bar was half covered from and half exposed to the sun and it looked like a beach side cabana. The outdoor shower was well placed in relationship with the pool. It turned out great and I could actually imagine them having wild skinny dipping and naked hot tub parties and showering off nude together afterwards.

My gift to them was a large water feature that I added in at my expense so they could sit and listen to a waterfall as they relaxed. I told them that it was my anniversary gift to them.

Their entire backyard was paved with a peach colored paver and I had them leave only three green spaces that were landscaped maintenance free in a contrasting gravel. Each had a Queen Palm and two endangered Cabbage Palm trees that I had one of my county boys snag from a swamp somewhere near Lake Okeechobee.

The perimeter of the yard was wrapped in a seven foot privacy wall of decorative concrete and stone posts to the point where you would never have to dress unless you wanted to answer the gate.

Kim Gave me a big hug and a kiss and said: "Peter I can hardly wait until next week, we need to thank you proper for all of this." And she laughed and hugged me again.

I asked rhetorically: "Are you two sure that you really like this and is it all that you expected?"

James tore my final check from his book, handed it to me, took my hand and said: "Peter it is more than we could hope for. It is like being at a resort on vacation, each and every day. I just wish that we would have decided to do this sooner."

Now overly anxious from seeing Kim again, like a school boy I responded: "Four o'clock next Friday?" I realized I was cutting them short but I needed get going and button a few other things up before the end of my day.

Kim said: "We'll be there with bells on."

James said: "And we're going to ring them for you too." And we all laughed at that as they saw me out their new gate. On my drive back to the office I couldn't help think of how warm, friendly and fun that they are and I was both thankful and proud to consider their dear friends.

I'm always up early when I'm not on the road. I generally stir around four a.m. On that particular Wednesday morning I was coming in from my back lanai weight room after a predawn workout and I heard the coffee maker kick on. I like to relax with a pot of coffee in the early mornings in my breakfast area by the pool. I prefer it over that little single container pop-in crap we have at the office.

I remember looking over at the pot where I keep my wallet, keys and cell handy. The second I unplugged my phone, it lit up and I remember being surprised by getting a call at that early hour of the morning so I grabbed it without checking the caller I.D: "Swiftt." I answered.

"Pete?" (My hand to God, that was the first time and the only time she ever referred to me as Pete) "This is Kim ... Peter, James died in his sleep last night ... Peter, he's gone. I'm going to call nine-one-one next but I don't want to be alone, can you come over and be with me Peter?" I recognized her voice the micro second she'd addressed me as Pete.

I took a deep breath, with solemn in my voice, I answered her: "Kim, if you are sure that he has past, wait five minutes and then call nine-eleven. I am heading for my car at this moment. I am ten minutes from you. Call it from your land line, that will give them your name and exact address. If they get there first, don't let them take him anywhere until you see me." The key was in the ignition and I fired it up.

"Oh thank you Peter." She said: "No ... He's gone ... It was dark and the bed was a little wet when I woke and when I tried to wake him ... Peter ... He was gone." She explained.

"Look, Kim, I am on my way right now, I need to make another call. Please know that I will be there in minutes." She thanked me and the call ended. I speed dialed my friend Mike Shipley the Cop. When he didn't answer, I left him a concise voice mail as I raced toward their home. It was the first time driving in Sarasota that I didn't see or encounter one Cop. I guess that was a good thing, I blew some lights and the speed limit away and the next thing that I knew, I was pulling in their front yard to leave their drive open for EMT. As I got out I saw the lights up on the parkway and I knew the ambulance would be coming up their street any minute. Kim, Still in her nightie, was standing right inside their front door.

I went up, hugged her and she handed me a large brown envelope that read: "In the event of my death." She spoke softly: "Peter, will you?.. I couldn't bring myself to open it."

I told her to get dressed, that I would handle everything and she walked me to their bedroom. As she dressed, I closed my friends eyes, I made my peace with him and pulled the top sheet up to cover his face. Then I made the call that I hated to make.