Too Late My Awakening

Story Info
A mature wife's first introduction to sharing.
25.1k words
4.62
109.6k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was driving back from a local job site Monday when my cell rang and my friend Don the Pharmacist's name popped up on my Bluetooth. When I answered he asked if I would like to meet him for lunch. I told him that I was about an hour away from the office and I needed to finalize a couple of quotes but I would take a rain check, asking: "Why, what's up?"

He answered saying that one of his regulars had stopped in to pick up a script and when he asked him: "What are you up to today?" The old boy told him that his wife of many years had finally agreed to a threesome with another man and he was attempting to find a suitable one for this weekend.

When he left the conversation hanging, I asked: "Well that's great ... What does that have to do with me?"

He didn't hesitate to answer: "Peter, you'd be perfect, I've met her, she's very attractive, refined, very sophisticated but still real sexy for a mature woman her age."

I again responded: "That's great, but again, ... What does that have to do with me?"

"Peter! Like I said, You're perfect! He wants a mature professional man only a few years younger and all he has managed to drum up on the internet are too young by her standards." He answered: "He seems to think that she posed that restriction to prevent it from happening."

"Don, didn't you just tell me that she agreed?" I questioned.

"That's the same thing that I asked of him and he told me that she may have just done that to smoke him off of his constant insisting." He answered: "Anyway Peter, I've seen you in action when we shared the girls those times and I know that you will fit the bill ... That is, if you get my drift?" He added.

"I don't know man, could be trouble." I said.

"How? ... They've been coming in here for years, I do all of their prescribed medications. I have access to their medical insurance records and I know that they are both healthy and clean. What have you got to lose?"

"Well Don, why wouldn't you consider doing it?" I skeptically asked.

He responded: "It did cross my mind, and I think he may have been hinting it, but it's too close to home, them being regulars and all, it would be like you doing an in town client." He answered: "Why not just think about it. I will text you his number, you can call him and talk it over. Just tell him I referred you. He is arranging a room for their anniversary at the Ritz Carleton in down town Sarasota this weekend. Room service dining, In room spa, the works. Come on man, take one for the team and let me know what she is like in the sack ... Will you?" And he ended our call.

Once back at the office, I finalized, scanned and emailed our quotes as promised, then I just sat there staring at my cell phone: "An older woman." I thought: "Don has tastes much like my own, if he thinks that she's hot, there must be something to this." I thought: "What do I have to lose?" I reasoned and I was tempted.

So, I called Don and the minute he answered, I asked: "You consider her hot?"

He answered: "Yes Peter, I do. She's not too slender and not plump, She's tall, very attractive face, blue eyes, nice shape and she carries herself well with a lot of style and class. Nothing put on about her. I would consider her a conquest, if you know what I mean?"

"Well Don, how old do you think she is?" I asked.

"Give me a second and let me look." He answered and after a quick check he came back with: "She will turn sixty nine September twelfth." He came back with.

"Wow, seventy ... I don't know." I responded: "What do you think ... You said you would?" I asked him like I was a teenager.

"In a heartbeat Peter, you need to see her." He said: "Go ahead and make the call man!" He pushed.

"Don, she has well over ten years on me!" I tried to reason.

"Would you have worried about that when you were eighteen?" Well, he did had me there I thought.

"I'll keep you posted." I told him as I ended the call.

I went to my texts, scrolled down and touched the phone number Don had text me earlier: "Hello." A male voice answered and I realized that I didn't think to get his name.

"Who am I talking with?" I asked professionally

"This is Doctor James." He answered: "Can I help you?" He asked.

"Doctor James, this is Peterswiftt a mutual friend of ours, Don, told me that you might be interested in me joining you and your wife this week end ... Was he right?" I waded in with.

"Oh, yes. Just give me a minute." And I heard what I thought was a patio door slide open and then closed.

"There now, we can talk." He advised: "I suppose that Don filled you in like he told me he would, right?" He asked.

"Yes." I answered: "He said that you were interested in someone reliable and trustworthy enough to share your wife with as a mutually agreed gift to her on your anniversary or something like that ... Am I right?" I was fishing.

"Our fiftieth, if that doesn't scare you off, would it be possible to meet for lunch tomorrow?" He asked

I countered with: "How about coffee in the morning?"

" How old are you Peter?" he inquired.

" I'll be fifty eight." I answered.

"Everything work?" He asked.

"Yes sir, and then some." I answered: "Shall we say Bread-Co at Saint Armands Circle, say around seven, seven thirty?" I asked: "I drive a white Escalade." I explained.

"Super Peter, I'm familiar with the place, see you then." He said as he ended our call I immediately started to have buyer's remorse.

"Well, what the hell." I thought: "I'll have coffee with the old gentleman and if it doesn't feel right, I'll just bail on him." And I locked up and headed for my favorite Brew House to have my signature New York Strip steak and baked potato.

Tuesday morning at six fifty five I was backing into a great parking spot outside of the coffee shop when a distinguished looking, well dressed senior gentleman stopped on his way to the door and waited for me to approach: "You Peter?" He asked.

"Yes Sir, and you must be Doctor James." I answered: "I am pleased to meet you. let's grab a private corner table before they all fill up." I answered and as I shook his hand, I noticed his iPad. We found a good spot where he set his tablet and I placed my cell phone and sunglasses down and we went up to the counter and he graciously allowed me to buy our coffee.

Back at the table, while sipping away, Doctor James got right down to business: "Peter, I'm a realist. My wife Kim and I are in our latter years. We've had a good marriage, but recently I have wanted more of a variety sexually. Loving and knowing her the way that I have learned to do over the past fifty years, though she won't admit it, I know that she not only has those needs, but it is something that she will come to thoroughly enjoy as well.

He picked up his iPad and scrolled through some pictures saying: "This is Kim, just scroll right to left." And he handed it to me: "And please, I'm retired now, so just call me James." He requested.

Don was right, I was looking at an attractive woman. Pretty face, a very nice shapely figure, well dressed and kind of tall. When I looked up at him and started to comment, he said: "The pictures are current, I took them last week at the Ringling Art Museum.

"James, she is beautiful! Very fit with a lovely face and the bluest of eyes. Man, you have to be very proud. Are you sure about this, I mean after all these years? ... This is a big move and it could cause you two some marital problems that you don't need and you don't seem to have now." I reasoned wanting to be sure myself that he had considered everything prior to involving me.

James took on a rather somber look and I just sat intently listening: "Let me give you a little history, then I'll answer that last part. Peter, I'm a retired Physician and Kim is an artist who is semi retired. She is into illustrating children's books and we've lived quite well together for many years. In my career, I have helped heal a lot of illnesses. Over the years I have given counsel to couples who have had all sorts of sexual issues and I worked hard to see them through each and every one of them." The easiest sexual issue to cure is 'loss of spark.' It simply requires variety which if administered early and often, will also work as a preventative medication."

"Believe me, nothing is worse than losing the spark then refusing the cure. Adding variety to the collective marital bed is easy or, it should be. Over our many years of being together, I know that we have lost our spark and we need to get it back. I know I need it and I don't intend to die without having it, so I am prescribing a threesome. Plain and simple"

"Times have changed and Kim and I have wasted a lot of years kibitzing over this. She finally agreed to go through with it a couple of months ago, I'm just polishing off some of the rough edges. I want this for her as much as I do for me." Then he sat looking at me waiting for it to sink in.

When I didn't immediately respond , he went into a hard sell: "She is very beautiful and I am extremely proud of her. Hell, the woman is at the gym three times a week for Zumba, Pilates and what she calls Spinning. She eats healthy and weighs herself daily and she's very fit for her age. I guess Peter I'm also a bit selfish. Let me be frank with you, I have fantasies of someone fucking her from behind while she gives me oral. If you don't feel that's so bad." Then he came right out with it: "Can I count you in?"

After hearing the candid reasoning of his request: "Yes." Immediately blurted out of my mouth, then I thought for a moment and asked: "How do you intend to pull this off, Don has told me that you may be experiencing some third party approval issues from your wife. Perhaps a second thought stall?"

James said: "Yes and I haven't quite figured that one out yet, I have some ideas, you wouldn't happen to be a lawyer would you Peter?" He asked. Before I could respond, he added: "She's been talking about setting up an independent trust for our daughter."

"No, I own a General Contracting Firm." I told him: "I'm a builder."

James thought for a moment and said: "That might work, she has been talking about adding an outdoor kitchen by the pool. She says that we need to be outside more for our health, she's been on a real health kick the last several years, ... Yah, that might work. Are you free this evening?" He asked.

"I can be, what do you have in mind?" I questioned.

"You come by to measure it up, to cost it out so you can give us a bid and I'll make sure she is there to measure you up ... Yeah." He continued: "That will work! After you leave, I'll ask what she thinks about you and if it's positive, I'll text you tonight. Then you show up at the hotel bar on Friday ... No, better yet you should already be in the bar when we come in for a drink while we are waiting on our room to be readied. It's our anniversary weekend getaway and we'll make it look to her as if we just ran into you." He said: "What do you say to that? Can you make yourself available Friday night?" He asked.

"I hate to sound cynical, but even if she says that she would consider me after tonight, what makes you think she will go through with this on Friday." I questioned: "She didn't leave you much time."

"You just leave that to me. Kim is very competitive and she hates to be out done. After she sees you this evening, I'll push her to let me ask you to join us this weekend that is, after you leave the house. It's my guess that she will bet on you not to be interested in antics such as these. I'll take that bet, but I won't act on it until we run into you by chance this Friday. You graciously decline and I'll have a room key card waiting for you at the desk. When we get to our room, you will already be in there. Yeah, that will work." He said.

"Looks like you have everything planned out." I reasoned: "Suppose this works out for you, does Kim have any hang ups or sexual boundaries that I need to be made aware of?" I asked: "Because if this goes through, I will expect to experience everything, and I mean all of her. I need to know if you are prepared to deal with that and how it will affect you as well?"

"She is a bit shy when it comes to performing oral but she will give it up and she pretends to hate the thought of anal but if you are a gentleman and persistent, given these circumstances I feel she will succumb? I am sure that you will get away with a lot more than me, because I think that she will know that once she accepts this threesome, there will be certain things expected of her. She's a very smart woman." He openly answered

"No rough stuff though." He added: "That's the only restriction that she will have. She got all fired up over that 'Fifty Shades' thing, but expressed real protest over the bondage and rough stuff in that book." Then he added: "In the deep throes of sex she did like some 'take charge aggressiveness' from me now and then, but that's been a few years ago, due to my age and all. As far as me." He answered: "Like I said, watching her being pleasured everywhere, everyway and sharing her like that is most all that I ever think about these days. I can't wait."

"And again, you James? Let me be clear on this so I'm sure that you know where I'm coming from. Once I get into this, I will expect the full course, you will more than likely witness me doing things with her that you haven't ... Are you sure you're going to be ok with that?" I tested again, just so that I was clear that he would have no problems once we were in the middle of things: "This a big move." I explained.

"As long as she is feeling pleasure ... Everything. I want to participate and witness it all, up close and personal." He responded. "five o'clock tonight?" He asked.

"That will be fine, but I have one final question: "Does Kim have any allergies to Latex or silicone in any way?"

James responded: "No, not at all, but at her age, you won't need a rubber, unless of course you insist."

I just smiled and took down his address and as we were finishing our coffee: "We haven't discussed your compensation." James inquired.

"I will keep her soiled panties as my trophy, I always keep the panties and I may want a repeat performance on occasion as a retainer. That is, if this works out well for the two you." I specified.

"Done." James agreed.

At or around four fifteen that evening, I was shaved, showered and shampooed. I selected a pair of light gray silk dress slacks and a new black polo. I snapped a leather cock harness around, behind and under my scrotum, then around the base of my penis just above my balls to hold my package up a bit and forward. It enhances the look of the way that it rides in my slacks and I slipped on my briefs and dressed.

Four fifty five, I was pressing the doorbell of a huge and beautiful ranch home in an exclusive gated community: "Kimberly, can you get that?" I heard James yell, then I heard the sound of a woman's heels on hard tile as she came to the door and pulled it open with a swoosh that rattled the storm door.

"I'm Peter." I announced as I handed the stunning woman standing before me my card: "Is there a James here?" I smiled in a professional inquiry.

She beamed a gorgeous smile and answered: "Oh yes ... Peter. Right? We've been expecting you. Please come in and make yourself at home. He's around here somewhere, let me get him for you." She said and turned and walked down the short hall from the entrance foyer toward what looked to be a breakfast room.

Both Don and James were spot on. Kim was beautiful, lovely smile, pretty face, light brown hair, gorgeous legs that went all the way up through her black, skin tight, stretch Capri's to make a small, rock hard looking ass out of themselves, a tiny waste and ample sexy proportionate breasts that looked kind of perky through her teal colored sleeveless top. Her skin was pale, smooth and wrinkle free, a lot lighter than one would expect from a resident of south Florida. The only place she really showed any hint of her age was the back of her hands and some fine lines around her eyes. Then I heard James come in through the set of French doors in the back of the house.

As he walked up to me I introduced myself and handed him a second card: "You two have a lovely home here, what a fine lot, and this area, Wow!" I said.

"Did you have any trouble finding us?" Kim asked.

"No, not at all, my office is close by and I live near here in Oyster Bay." I answered: "Let's step out back so you can show me what you want and I can get a better perspective. We'll come back in to discuss some options so I can finalize what you tell me your needs are prior to the more formal quote." I reasoned.

"Let me grab a hat." Kim said, and the three of us stepped outside and looked around.

"Hats, scarves." James mumbled: "One might wonder why a women who is so afraid to be in the evening sun would want to increase our outdoor living space." He grumbled.

"For the fresh air." She answered: "We can spend much more time out here under a nice patio cover with a few outdoor conveniences and entertaining, relaxing and getting all of the other positive benefits of our climate without the harmful rays of the tropical sun won't hurt you either." She countered, then asked: "Don't you agree Peter?"

To sound like a salesman, I cautiously answered: "Well there have been many reports of improved health from that over being stuck inside all of the time. And the investment often triples by improving your property value."

After listening to Kim explain what she wanted, I said: "You two stand back at the door there and let me step this off for you so you can get a better feel for some of the ideas that I want you to consider. And I walked away from them and turned back saying: "This is where the outdoor Kitchen would work best right in this area. A spa right here, connected to your pool and I was thinking about fire pit here for cooler weather."

"Easy Peter, don't overdo." I thought to myself. I intentionally faced them several different ways putting myself on display for Kim's benefit, hopefully without her knowledge. Though she listened intently to me plotting out the proposed upgrades, I saw her eyes check out my package almost every step of the way.

The back of their garage had a rollup door about the same size as the front, but the panels were all glass and when I glanced over at my reflection, it was plain to see her checking out my ass as well. Then I noticed it: "Wow, does that thing run?" I asked. I was looking through my reflection at a vintage Mercedes-Benz Gullwing Sports Coupe.

"It will run right out from under you!" James said: "That's why she's in the garage."

"Speeding tickets are why 'she' is in the garage. He drives it like a Kid ... But Peter didn't come here to talk cars." She remarked. Sensing that hit a bit of a sore spot between them, I decided to leave that one alone.

"Have you considered an outdoor shower?" I added: "it sure keeps the inside of your home cleaner and more sand free when family and friends come over to swim. It seems they're always running in and out, to and from the restroom." I reasoned and I stopped and stood directly in front of her about seven feet away. Kim smiled and looked me up and down and I could almost tell she was thinking of me nude, wet and showering.

I was born very well endowed. Though in my younger years my non typical size had always been an embarrassing curse, that all changed my second year of junior high school when word got out from the locker room about me and I started to get all the dates that I could handle. The leather cock harness (like I mentioned earlier) held me forward enhancing my larger size, and the way that it showed through my slacks. The fact that Kim kept stealing glances at it didn't hurt that effort either, because though I pretended not to notice her constant attention of looking directly at my crotch, it gave me a bit of a chubby.