Too Late My Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim replied: "That's just how he sleeps. Unless he's trying to get some, that's his position of choice, I've looked at it for over fifty years now." And she pulled his portion of the covers over him: " Come on, lay with me for a while." She requested and she got up in the middle and I laid down to the left of her.

The temperature of the room remained consistent from the warm setting I had made earlier and I was content to lay uncovered on my back for now, with my head on my pillow. When I felt her slide down right next to me toward the foot of the bed, I was pleased when she laid the left side of her face over my navel. I was thinking that she may extend me the same relief that James received from her a few hours earlier.

She shifted a little and put her left arm above her head and laid her face back in the same spot, and then she gently reached under my scrotum, lifted it from in between my thighs and softly said: "Put your legs together for me."And she sat my balls back down on the top my thighs. She started to fondle and lightly squeeze each one and she noticed that they were nearly the length of her hand.

She reached around with her right and took my now throbbing shaft and pulled it upward and she kissed and licked the head and asked: "Peter, do you mind if I ask how long you've been doing this?.. If you don't want to answer, I'll understand ... But I really would like to know." And she pulled my cock toward her again and licked the glob of crystal clear precum that had just oozed out of the split in the head and asked again: "And what is this all about? You must be proud of this monster!"

A little surprised, I asked: "Doing what?"

"Peter, you know ...Threesomes for hire ... Like this one." She answered.

Surprised I said: Kim, listen. I don't do threesomes for hire and I really hate to disappoint you, but to be perfectly honest with you, other than a couple of hard swaps many years ago with my late wife and a failed attempt at one with my lady barber last year, you're actually my first." Then I asked: "What would make you think something like that?"

"James has been looking on line for over a year and though I finally agreed to go through with this a few weeks back, I have to admit that I tried to set my expectations too high on purpose ... Then out of the blue, he comes up with you ... And then there's this." And she pulled my cock to her lips and French kissed the split at the end of the head.

"Kim, we have a mutual friend in Don, my Pharmacist. It just so happens he is also yours. James spoke in confidence with him one day and Don, thinking that both of you were in on this and faced with the same dilemma of finding someone appropriate, asked me if I might ... Well ... Help out." I explained.

Without turning her head to look back at me, while still holding and fondling my manhood, she skeptically asked: "Why would he consider you out of all of his other customers?"

I immediately answered: "He and his wife were the other couple involved in those two hard swaps. Don and I have been friends since before he ever applied at whatever pharmaceutical collage one attends to become that." And then I added: "He told me that you were very attractive ... Would it have been better if I just said that James called me a the day after I looked at improving your lanai area?"

Still tracing, touching and feeling every vein, ridge and wrinkle in my cock and pulling, stretching my scrotum while pinching my cords and squeezing my balls, she answered: "No Peter, I sensed that to be a setup when James asked me his standard pointed questions the minute that you were out the door. Are you really a contractor?" She asked.

"Yes." I answered: "And a damn good one too." I added: "I do have your design layout and I do love you guys and I am going to give you a rate. Satisfied?" I asked.

She queried:"All but my last question, you kind of glossed over that one ... And I would like to add, that I want to know if he at least has agreed to compensate you for your time. You do know, he would have paid those Craigslist characters, had I agreed to go with this using one of them." She playfully teased.

"What last question?" I responded.

"This." And she gently pushed my raging cock toward my knees and let it go. When it sprung right back and slapped wet against my lower belly directly in front of her face, she said: "This thing." And she wiggled it: "This is the most impressive set of cock and balls that I have ever seen. And this precum!"

I laughed and answered: "Well that doesn't make me a male whore or a cock for hire, besides ... I grew the thing myself. As far as my compensation, I keep your soiled panties and I ... Well I ... Kim, I requested a repeat performance in the event that the two of you enjoyed this with me. Ok?" I asked.

"And the precum?" She persisted.

I answered: "Kim, I could never control that. When I was young and started dating, most of the girls that I went out with found it to be a real turn off. When I would walk them to the door after parking to partake in some necking and heavy petting, sometimes the wet spot would actually show through my slacks. It was an embarrassment. However, once I got older and started to date women ..."

She cut me off: "Peter! This is like Manna from Heaven! Sweet, nutty and that aroma! My God man! Peter ... I can't get enough of it! How do you make it this way? Do you take something to get it like this? She asked.

Surprised by her actually saying something like that, I answered "Draft craft beer, steak and baked potatoes and I guess the supplements that I take and an occasional bourbon, brandy or scotch. Mostly I think it comes from the draft beer, I ... well it has always been that way." I answered.

With her head still in place and both hands playing, milking and working my hard cock and now overly sensitive balls, without missing a beat she surprisingly asked: "Ok to what!"

I had to think about what she was asking and when it finally dawned on me, I responded: "I asked your husband to share you with me again in the future. That is, in the event that your anniversary threesome with me worked out well for you. But I didn't insist on it, or make that a condition, so please don't be concerned, nothing is engraved in stone."

"Oh Peter, let me assure you that he will agree to having you back with us again. I will make sure of that and judging from his performance tonight, he got really excited and ... Well ... He got off on this situation too." She answered: 'Peter, since he has gotten older, his mind is still willing, but he struggles to get hard enough for penetration." Then she explained in a surprised voice: I believe that this has really helped him."

"But now I am curious. I want to know more about this panty thing, that is if I you don't mind my asking." She clarified.

"I don't know Kim, it's complicated. I'd rather not go into that with you, not right now anyhow." I responded

She playfully squeezed my left nut and said: "You must have covered that with my husband, and they're not his panties, now are they." And she giggled, completely toying with me.

"Ok, he didn't ask, but I'm going to tell you ... Once ... So please don't ask me to repeat this. It's embarrassing." I said: "When I'm with a woman, like I am with you, I like to get her all worked up through her panties. Before I leave I ... Well, I kind of snag them for my collection. Sort of a trophy ... So to speak." When Kim had no immediate come back, I added: "Just consider it kind of a 'tic' that I have, but I always keep the panties."

"How do you insure them ... To stay ... Well ... Fragrant?.. I guess ... I saw you sniff mine. How do you keep them separated? And how many do you have in this collection?" Dare I ask? " she mused.

"Ziploc bags, first name and date and quite a few." I answered: "One night this coming winter, when I'm in the mood, I will think fondly of you, pour myself a brandy, hold yours to my face and reminisce. So you see ... It's all about you." I playfully answered.

"Yeah ... And all the many others." She responded.

"Look, I'm going to change the subject here. How did you and James meet?" I asked.

And she came back: "Oh Peter, now that is kind of personal."

"As personal as me sharing my 'tic' with you?" I asked and I moved my right hand down the smooth curve of her back gently placed my thumb on her tailbone, tenderly slid my index and middle fingers between the cheeks of her pretty ass and started playing with her warm moist inner lips, and swollen little donut of an anal rim.

She took a deep breath in through her nose and her milking and petting while continuing the inspection of my loins, grew noticeably more tender. As she started to confide in me I couldn't see her face, but I could tell from the warmth in her voice that she was truthfully and lovingly sharing something that she holds dear and very close to her heart: "I guess Peter, you could call it a drive by ... Well that's what he fondly refers to it as ... Now, that is. I had just turned sixteen, a young artist living ... Well, it was a different time then. We were all struggling. A bunch of us rented a loft together over a butcher shop and little market. We shared the expenses ... Peter, we were young and wild and we shared each other on occasion. A real 'do whatever it is that feels good' generation, I guess you could say. 'Hippies' they called us. Within weeks, I started to have some vaginal issues and I became frightened, I became real scared ... I didn't know what to do, I had no money, I couldn't tell my parents ... Peter, I thought that a had some terrible, communicable, social disease." Wanting to stop, she replied: "I don't know why I'm boring you with all of this."

"You're not, I'm the one that asked you Kim, I really want to know." I responded.

"Well, I was scared." She continued: "So I borrowed my girlfriend's old car, drove to a clinic and just sat in that car on the parking lot. I couldn't make myself go in, so I just drove off. I stopped at a red light in front of a little strip mall and per chance, looked over to my right at a sign above one of the doors that read 'Marian James M.D.' So, I pulled in to park and a good looking young man came out in a lab coat and he started to lock the door. I decided that I had to just walk up to him and say. 'Mr. I need your help.' So, that's what I did. He looked at me, unlocked the door and without question, I followed him back in. He had me disrobe, he examined me, gave me some sample medications and he never asked me for a dime. The funny part is, ... It was only a mild infection. Peter, that was over fifty years ago. For the next two years, he checked on me often. He dropped off groceries, he took me to lunches and dinners and he never tried or asked anything from me ... That is until he proposed. Peter, I have been with him ever since. The Doc has been good to me, our life is good ... And there he lays, snoring away." she chucked.

As she turned over to face me, her hands left my aching loins and mine left the crack of her ass and she looked up at me and said: "Peter, I feel real bad now for not doing this for him earlier on, and It hadn't dawned on me until just now, but through all of this, I've still seemed to overlooked your pleasures. I really don't think that you agreed to all of this just for a pair of panties."

I asked: "Why feel bad Kim? You say that you have a good life, I know the man adores you. Why would you ponder over your sins of the past? I've been to your home, seen you two together, talked with him. You're great with one another." I Told her: "So look, don't waste time feeling bad? I added: "Not now."

"You're right about that part Peter. Life good is good. But ... He's a man and men have wants, needs and fantasies. You're all the same ... The most common one is a threesome. I was dumb and selfish by denying him ... Well ... this over the years." She said and she started tearing up over the warm feelings and the care that she holds for her husband.

I petted the side of her face and said: "There you go again. What's that all about. Kim there's no reason for all of this." I tried to comfort her.

"I have really enjoyed the entire evening with the two of you. He has been after me off and on for many years to do this. Subtle and suggestive at first, to right out ornery and demanding as he grew older. But it was me! I am the one who cheated him ... And me, out of all those years of this kind of enjoyment ... And for what? Peter! Ten years ago I could have torn you up!" I wasted our lives and why? Because I didn't want him to come to expect it all the time! Damn it Peter, if a man comes home from the office and asks for a blow job from his wife he damn well should get one. You have no idea how many times that I laughed that off. Ten minutes... That's all it would have taken of my precious time ... Ten lousy minutes. What does that compare to in all the minutes there are in fifty years of marriage?" She reasoned.

"That is a question for the ages." I told her: "Every time that I write a true and reasonable answer to that in a story that I submit to LIT, some selfish ass skank of a woman, or a nebbish, who will never come to the same realization that you just did, will write me back with condescending comments, using multiple asterisks and repeated explanation points, while posing to be a man and hiding their identity by signing off as ... Anonymous."

I told Kim in God's own truth: "There are some real sick women out there who take selfishness to a new level, daily and consistently. Just be thankful that you decided to enjoy this with your husband while you still have each other. Kim many women never will, and why? Trying new things sexually keeps the marriage strong. Had you ever tasted yourself prior to tonight?" I openly asked her.

"No Peter, though it's something he has wanted me to do over the years, I have always either pushed his hand away or turned my head and told him to keep that for himself." She answered.

"What was it like when you tasted yourself for the first time off of me?" I boldly asked: "Now be honest with me, I really want to know."

Without a moment of hesitation she answered: "An explosion of heightened sexual arousal like none I had ever felt before... Dear God Peter, I've robbed him and I of that as well!" She added.

"Some of the women that I've experienced have felt the same way that you did, others for some unknown reason lap it up. Their act of tasting themselves from their man's fingers like that is a huge turn on for him as well. I know that I find it a huge turn on and it drives me crazy when they refuse to do it" I confessed and I reached down and stroked her cheek and brushed her tears away and said: "Kim, stop brooding, I know in my heart that you will enjoy a more rounded sex life James after tonight."

"I will indeed Peter." She responded

"It's getting late ... We've been talking for hours and I've just been rambling on and on." I told her: "James is expecting some activity in the morning." I said: "we should both try to get some sleep now."

"Not before I take care of this." And she wrapped her long slender fingers around as much of my shaft that they would encircle and said: "I need to see and feel you cum. What do you like?" She asked: What do you consider your specialty?"

"Listen Kim in the morning will ..." And she cut me off like a mother hen.

" What is it you like, if I would agree to do anything at all for you, what would you like?" She repeated.

Feeling a bit bold now, I decided to test the waters: "Well since you asked, I'm not going to be shy." I said: "At the risk of shocking you, I'll tell you. I want to cum in your mouth ... But Kim, I like that after."

"After?" She questioned.

I answered: "Right after I've been in you. We were all in the spa and it all kind of washed..."

"Peter, I get the picture ... Doggy? She asked.

"Normally, yes, but not this time, I want to look you in the eye and fuck your brains out. do you think that you can put your feet up on my shoulders for me? Are you up for that after all of this?" I asked.

She scooted up, hugged me around the neck and kissed me openly on the mouth and we rolled over to where she was on her back directly beneath me. As she spread her legs, my right middle and index fingers found and parted her inner lips and I slid them in easily from the aid of her natural moistness. I slowly pulled out and offered them to her mouth. She had my cock one hand above the other, guided it in place and sucked hard on my fingers. I scooped up each of her legs with my forearms and placed the back of her knees on my shoulders and pushed my pelvis forward.

The contact was totally unbelievable. Again, I could literally feel the warm wet flesh of her vaginal wall stretch, mold and conform, over, in, and around every vein, ridge and bulge of my cock. I could feel the massive angry purple head push and squeegee all of her vaginal cream down, compressing it against the bottom of her vagina with such pressure, when mixed with whatever air it had pushed ahead of it, we could both actually feel and hear it attempting to queef back out from around my cock.

I shifted all of my weight to the palms of my hands and the balls of my feet and as I started to pull most of the way out to where I could feel her lips close in the groove just behind the shape of my bulbus head, I literally dropped forward again and bottom back out. Over and over again I took her like that and as my pace started to increase, she began to emit a single: "Oh!" in perfect time with each full, forward, bottoming thrust.

Just as I started to feel totally winded she, started to cum, and I actually thought that her: "Oh my DEAR GOD!" Explanation caused by this next oncoming orgasm would awaken poor tired and exhausted James as he snored in his peaceful sleep in the same bed next to us.

This time I didn't stop, I continually pumped through the full duration of her orgasm. I wanted her to feel every second, to savor every moment and when I was sure she was through, I took the back of her ankles and while rolling her up a little more on the small of her back, I pulled out of her pussy and buried my cock balls deep, right up the tight rim of her warm ass.

Still looking me in the eye, once again, she winced, the look on her face shifted to surprise, then embarrassment, then humility before morphing into the look of a classy, sophisticated woman feeling pure, unbridled pleasure, but from the fact that she was so incredibly tight, I knew that she would know in the morning that I had been up in there to take her twice.

Just as she rounded the crescendo of the second anal orgasm of her entire life, I slowly pulled back and stepped off the side of the bed and stood. Breathlessly and boldly she asked: "Do you want me sitting in front of you there for this?"

"Kim, just make a quarter of a turn on your back with your head this way and put the top of those pretty shoulders at the edge of this mattress for me." I requested and she kind of scurried to comply.

Once in position, I took her underarms and pulled her about an inch toward me to where her head and neck were totally off the bed. I placed her hands around the back of my ass and she slid her eight fingers in my crack and kind of squeezed this time. I gently took the sides of her pretty little face in my hands and with my thumbs in the front of her ears, I slowly bent her head down to where the back of it gently rested on the side edge of the mattress. As she opened her mouth, I eased my soiled tool down her throat and took one of her breasts in each hand.

For some reason from her first reaction, I think that she may have thought that I was just going to jack myself into her mouth. Maybe it was from the way her lips started to resist the taste, but that was overcome by her wanton sexual emotions when I heard her mutter her: "Ummmmm." Sound again.