Touch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...I...I can't!" I slid my finger from her then, torn with conflicting urges yet again. All I wanted was to please her, but she had made it hard on me. Frustration welled up in me again as she shivered, closer to orgasm than ever.

"F...fuck me Jay!" Her voice shivered and she was still hanging there on the edge. I waited for her to recover more, thinking she'd just said it in the heat of her rising passion.

"Oh God! Hurry up and put that perfect dick in me! Jesus Jay, I need you so bad!" She had recovered quite a bit more now and I stood to kiss her as her legs flew apart to let me up and her hands found my belt buckle.

My hands held her to me as hers pulled my belt open and clawed at the zipper on my jeans. It took her several tries to get it open as her tongue fought over mine in a haze of lust. I did my best to support her as she pushed at the waist of my jeans with her hands, forcing them down over my hips to puddle at my ankles as my hard cock was pulled down and then sprang forward to slap my belly.

"Oh shit Kerry!" I gasped as her hands took hold of me and immediately started that well practiced stroke. Our lips parted and we pressed forehead to forehead to watch as she jerked me.

"It's so hot Jay! I can't wait another moment, give it to me! Please!" I growled and kissed her as she pulled me tight to her belly just over her sex. We looked down again, enjoying the sight of how deep I would be in her in a few moments.

"Do it Jay! Fuck me! Fuck your sister and make me cum hard!" I flexed my knees and stooped a bit to line up with her tightly closed entrance. She pulled my dick back against the hard upward curve of it and pressed me to those melting lips.

"I love you Kerry!" I groaned as I sank in her.

"I love you Jay! Now fuck me until I pass out!" I did exactly as she asked and lost myself to that mind rending pleasure. I rutted into her mindlessly, just trying to get off and forgetting completely about pleasing her for a while.

"Ugh! Just like that Jay! Oh yeah, oh..." She called out in a rising voice. My hands found her hips to hold her still on the island as I pumped with everything I had in her. "I'm gonna cum! Cum with me Jay! Please!"

That brought my mind back to me as I realized that I wasn't ready yet. I had been pleased to find that my endurance was returning with each fuck we gave each other, but now all I wanted was to cum in her the way she wanted me to.

"I can't, I'm not there yet!" I hissed back and she writhed on the island as she fought to control the orgasm she'd been ready to let out.

"We...we have to stop!" I fought with myself as she asked me to deny her again. I hated it, but I pushed in her to her very end and held still to let her recover a bit.

"Mmm, thank you Jay." She sighed as we both relaxed against each other. I wanted to keep pounding her so bad, but I held back with every scrap of self control I had.

"I love you Jay. I know how hard this is for you and I appreciate the effort it takes for you to do what I want. After this I'll do anything you ask of me without hesitation." She promised and I licked her lips before pulling back to look her over.

She was deeply flushed in the cheeks and down her neck into that damn blouse that covered so much of her flawless body. Her skirt had fallen down over where we were joined from my vigorous rutting and it almost looked innocent the way she was just lounging there, as if we were just petting a bit.

"You do everything I ask of you every time anyway." I said and she smiled.

"I know, but I want to do something special in return for you. You name it, we'll do it." I was once again impressed with her maturity and strength as I drowned in her deep brown eyes. I reached up to caress her face, trapping a few strands of curly brown hair under my fingers as I did so.

"Every time is special for me Kerry. Just don't ever leave me, that's all I want." She shivered at my touch and her pussy grasped at me so hard I nearly lost it and started fucking her again.

"I..." she struggled to speak as our pleasure spiked. "I'll never be able to do anything but love you Jay. You know I don't want or need anything else."

"I know. Fuck Kerry, I know!" I grunted as she squeezed me on purpose this time to emphasize her point. It was amazing how tight she was, and even more so when she did that. "Are you feeling recovered enough to keep going now?"

"I wish you would stop trying to last for me and just cum every time you slide in me. That would be so sexy!" She lamented and I leaned forward to rub my nose on hers.

"How would I be able to build you up to a good hard cum if I couldn't last more than a few seconds in you?" I asked as she shifted to ease some of the pain the edge of the island was causing her ass. I thought about telling her to get down but she spoke before I could.

"I don't care. I just want you to cum constantly. If it were possible I'd want you to have a river of semen pouring from you every minute of every day!" She rubbed me back and looked me deep in the eye. Her sincerity was doubtless and I knew her selfless nature had shown itself in truth.

"Then you know how I feel about you too. God Kerry, I just want you to love life and never feel anything but pleasure!"

"I know! But we have to work together to make the best of it I guess." She said sarcastically as I started to work back and forth in her again.

"Well, I guess that means we've got to practice a lot doesn't it?" I asked with a little sarcasm of my own.

"G...God yess!" She hissed out as I found a firm stroke and solid rhythm. I could relate to her sudden difficulty with speaking as my eyes rolled back in my head from the amazing feel of her around me.

"Ha...harder Jay! Fuck me ha...harder!" I grabbed her hips again and started to plow into her with everything I had, once again swept up in a river of bliss and unable to think.

We fucked like crazy, her rising up to push against me with every thrust as I slammed her hard. We were sweating and sliding against each other, her smell filling my nostrils and bringing me closer to release. My own body odor fought with hers and tinged in my nose as the exertion started to get to me.

"OH!" She screamed as the smell sank into her too. I knew how much she loved that scent, and I could see it was pushing her over the edge. Only the sharp basic smell managed to cut through my senses and allow me to once again regain control of myself.

I pulled back and slid out of her as she clutched at me, right on the doorstep of a huge climax. It was difficult for me, and made more so by the look of loss and puzzlement that drew her face into a mask of outrage.

"Don't pull out!" She yelled in surprise, but it was too late and my cock splattered her scalding hot pussy juice all over me with a loud smack.

"We need a little more time, that's all." I replied as her hands grabbed at me and she nearly fell over. I held her tight to me and she stroked me fast and hard.

"Cum Jay! Cum all over me, please!" She panted as our bodies slid against each other, lubricated with sweat and desperation. She was stroking me as hard as she could, I could feel the effort it took in her arms and shoulders. I knew in that moment all she wanted was my pleasure to explode.

"Ah shit Kerry! Get off the fucking island and turn around!" I ordered harshly and she slid forward to fall to her feet without hesitation. She pulled her hands from me and turned around to press her perfect little ass against my straining cock as those hands slapped loud and painful on the island top. I watched as her essence flecked across that cool counter top as it flew from her hands.

"I'm gonna fuck you like an animal now Little Sister! Is that what you want? Huh? Is it?" I goaded her as I grabbed my dick and pressed it between her ass cheeks to find her burning little sex, throwing her skirt up over her lower back with my other hand. I reached around to get a tight hold on her belly, pulling her against me possessively.

"Every day! All day! Forever!" She moaned back at me over her shoulder, her eyes smoldering with potent lust. "Ah FUCK!"

I slammed into her hard and grabbed her hips in a firmly. She fucked back at me frantically as I drew back and forth to use my entire cock in her. Her hips suddenly jittered and I realized I'd hit that g-spot again. I repeated the stroke exactly the same and she shook her ass like she was booty dancing, causing the hard muscle to shake like crazy around me.

"Oh baby, shake that fucking perfect ass! Goddamn girl, that's fucking incredible!" I moaned in her ear as I held deep in her and she jiggled her tight ass around me. Only a dancer could do that so well, and I reveled in the unique feel of my dick stirring inside her like a spoon through thick molasses.

"J...Jay! I'm so close!" She barely got out as once again I resumed pounding her hard at just the right angle. I could feel the orgasm tensing her body and fighting to get out.

"Just a little longer Kerry! I'm almost there." I encouraged as I sank deep and held tight to her. Again that ass shook around me and I nearly fell to my knees with the overpowering feel of it.

"Ugh!" she grunted out. "I can hold it Jay! Just cum in me! Cum so much it soaks my socks!"

"Oh damn Kerry, that's so fucking sexy!" I growled and started to pound her again. I heard her fingernails scraping across the island as she fought to hold back her pleasure, desperate to meet me there together.

"So close! So fu...!" she choked off as I held deep again and her head fell. She threw her hips around in wide fast circles and then shook her ass again in that way that most white girls could never hope to achieve. I felt her nip at me as her cervix shuttered and I realized she was moments from release.

"Just like that baby! Fuck, just like that!" I hissed as my nuts felt heavy as two bowling balls between my legs. I pressed harder to her and then pulled back to slam several times right up to the end of her. A rising jolt of absolute bliss shot through my belly and my legs shook with it.

"Cum in me Jay! Give me your baby!" She screamed and I was so surprised by the mention of pregnancy that I was suddenly tumbling over the edge I'd been fight to stay this side of.

I screamed, not a very manly sound but one of pure pleasure, as the first huge splatter of sperm shot directly into her womb. She squeezed me tight and I heard a loud liquid splash as it felt like she was peeing on my legs. The hot slippery liquid flowed down my thighs to soak into the crotch of my jeans as another hard blast tore from me.

"Shit!" I moaned out as my head fell to her shoulder and I looked toward the door to my right. Her hair tangled in my mouth and I could taste the chemical cocktail of her shampoo as the orgasm that raged in me suddenly sputtered and died.

"Oh fuck! I love you Jay!" She screamed out as another powerful spray painted my legs and soaked my pants. I squirted the last of my cum and my dick started to shrink immediately while she jumped beneath me and sprayed yet again. "Arrgh!"

'I bet he's jealous!' I thought irrationally as I took in the sight of my brother standing there in the doorway between the sun room and kitchen with his mouth hanging open in shock. 'How could he not be?'

"What the FUCK!" Brian called out in rage as he watched us finish our coupling. I wondered how long he'd been there, but there was no way for me to know. He came into the kitchen, looking furious and intent on attacking us.

"B...Brian! What are you...?" Kerry stammered out in surprise. I pulled back from my sister as she sagged against the island, her body still shivering with aftershocks of pleasure. I was hoping to draw his attention away from her and to me instead.

Getting caught standing mostly naked behind your sister is a hard thing to recover from gracefully, so I just unceremoniously bent down to yank my thoroughly drenched pants up and button them. I didn't bother with the zipper as Brian came at me looking ready to fight.

To my surprise he turned to Kerry instead and grabbed her by the arm. She yelped as her oversensitive body was suddenly introduced to pain by his hard grip. I lunged forward and yanked him back from her, ready to kill him for hurting her. He pulled away with more strength than I would have expected and turned on me.

"What the fuck are you thinking you sick fucking freak!" He screamed in my face as his hands came up ready to strike out at me. Instead he shoved me back and yelled again. "I should kick your fucking ass for taking advantage of our NINETEEN year old SISTER!"

For a moment I agreed with him so I wasn't ready when his fist shot out at me. He wasn't a practiced fighter, but he still hit me pretty hard in the cheek and I staggered back in pain and surprise. He came at me again, swinging for the fences as he connected with my jaw and sent me spinning to the floor. My arm banged painfully against a chair behind me in the dining room that abutted the kitchen and I landed with a heavy thump that drove the air from my lungs.

"Stop! Brian, what are you doing?" Kerry screeched as he bent down to continue the assault. I recovered my wits and my breath as his fist bloodied my nose and drove my head hard against the carpet. I caught the next shot in a trap with both hands just as I'd been trained to and rotated my hips over to apply an arm bar, wrapping my legs around his body and head to pull him in tight.

"Fuck! You fucking asshole!" He yelled as he tried to punch his way out of it as my hips pressed into his elbow and I realized he could feel our sister's ejaculate soaked into the denim. His left hand pawed and struck at my face but I ignored it and slowly pushed through the joint. He jerked back in an attempt to slip from my grasp but I held him tight.

"Back off or I'll break it Brian!" I growled through his palm as he tried to suffocate me with his hand, smearing my blood across my face as it flowed from my nose. "I mean it, I'll fucking break your arm if you don't..."

Kerry screamed wordlessly and clawed at his left arm to pull him away from me, cutting off my threat. She wasn't strong enough to get him to move so after a second she surprised us all by slamming her knee into his face much harder than a girl her size should have been able to do.

"Get off him Brian!" She screamed as our brother stumbled to the side, his hand falling away from my face to flail wildly as he tried to get his balance, but his arm was still held securely in my tight lock. "I swear I'll fucking hurt you bad if you don't let Jay go!"

He recovered and grabbed at his wrist as I increased the pressure and pushed away with my legs. He was arched back and barely standing but still he fought. I had to give him credit, he'd shown surprising spine that I'd always assumed he lacked.

"Kerry, he was raping you!" He called out through my legs as he fought to keep his arm from hyper-extending. "I'll fucking kill him for that!"

"He wasn't raping me Brian! I love him!" She called out and suddenly the rage that had gripped us all deflated. He collapsed to the floor, lying at an angle against the wall as I held his arm trapped, not fighting anymore.

"Shit!" He called out in resignation as I let him go and rolled away from him. "What happened to you two?"

I staggered to my feet and nearly fell down next to him as my head swam from the shots I'd taken. My face was starting to swell already and my nose might have been broken it hurt so bad. Kerry reached out to me and I leaned against the dining room table as her arms enveloped me to provide potent comfort.

"We're in love Brian." Kerry said softly as she held me, tears of fear and shock falling down her face. "I know it's wrong, but we can't help it. I'm sorry."

I reached out to hold her back as we both were in need of comfort now. Brian just moaned and covered his face with his hands on the floor. I caressed her hair as we both shook; her with terror from getting caught and me with pain and adrenaline.

"How can you say some shit like that? Jesus Kerry, he's your brother!" He rolled over and came up to his knees as he spoke, looking askance at us as we held each other like lovers.

"I know Brian. I know." She said softly as I pulled her head to my chest and she listened to my hammering heartbeat.

"Fuck! You guys..." He didn't seem able to come up with anything else to say and he forced himself to his feet, falling against the wall beside him as the knee to the head got to him.

"I'm sorry I hit you," she said from my arms as we watched him stagger about to come against the island and lean against it with his hand over the top. He recoiled when he felt her cooling cum on that surface, wheeling away and going to lean against the wall again.

"Kerry..." Again he had nothing to say and just swayed there against the wall and looked at us. We must have made quite the sight, with my face busted up and bleeding as she cried softly against my chest.

"What did you come here for Brian? I know it wasn't just to stop by and say hello, so why are you here?" I asked in a hoarse and harsh voice. The image of him snatching at my sister's arm burned in my mind as I regretted not killing him for it.

"We're selling the house." He said with difficulty. "Amanda and I got a real estate agent and she's gonna be here tomorrow to look it over. I want you out before then."

Kerry tensed against me and started to speak but I cut her off before she could get started. "We can't move that soon Brian, you know that."

"Not her. Just you." He said at me, his eyes hardening as he said it.

"Wherever Jay goes I do too Brian."

"No. I won't allow it. You're going back to school and he's going as far away from you as he can."

"No Brian! You aren't Daddy and you can't tell us what to do! This is our house too and we have a say in how it's being sold." She snapped at him as her tears stopped and her strength showed again. I remained silent, wondering if I should listen to my older brother's wisdom for once.

"If you were gonna sell it you would have done something other than just lounge around in it doing..." He trailed off abruptly as he realized what we'd been doing in the house.

"We were getting around to it. Shit, what about mourning Mom and Dad a little Brian!" She said, angry at being called lazy.

"I can see perfectly fine how you two have been mourning the death of our parents. I'm sure they'd be pleased to know what you've become." He snapped back and she shrank against me.

"Enough of this shit Brian!" I cut in when it looked like he might go on. "We get the point, you're selling the house. We'll be out as soon as we can."

"Jay! We don't..."

"It's alright, we'll just move down near the college. I can afford to get a place and the money from the sale should help too." I said as I caressed her hair to calm her.

"What money from the sale? The house is a debt against the estate you idiot, there won't be any money from its sale." Brian snarled at me and I just glared back at him. I knew I wouldn't see a dime from the house, but I didn't want my sister to worry about how I could afford to move us.

"Jay, if it's too much..." She looked up at me with watery eyes and I shushed her quietly.

"Is that all you came here for Brian? Shit, you could have called first."

"It's my house too dipshit. I can come and go whenever I want." He was steady on his feet now and looked like he might like to try to kick my ass again. I shifted on my feet, feeling off balance but wanting to be able to separate from Kerry so she wouldn't get hurt if he attacked me again.

"Fine, just get out," I growled back, hoping suddenly he'd come at me again. If he did I wouldn't give him a chance to save his arm or any other joint I caught.

"Fuck you, you sick fuck!" He answered with a wave of his middle finger and then lurched toward the door. We watched as he made his way on slightly shaky legs out of the kitchen and out of our lives for good.