Touch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES! Yes, don't stop! Don't ever FUCKING STOP!" She screeched as I pawed at her frantically. I couldn't control myself as my hands sought out purchase on her body and my hips thrashed my dick deep into her again.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! Kerry, it's just...it's so..." I was unable to keep a coherent sentence together as her heat, usually very intense anyway, surged to scalding levels. Somehow it didn't hurt; it just pushed me further toward a hard release.

"Don't stop Jay! DON'T STOP!" She called as her eyes closed and her body began to batter back against mine. There was no rhythm to her movements, it was just pure chaos. I felt her pussy spasm and then release only to spasm again immediately. I was loosing my mind with the feel of her, so much more than I was prepared to handle that I had no control over my own movements.

"Hard Jay! Fuck me hard! Oh God, oh God!" I did as she requested without even thinking about it, my hips jumping to plow into her and bang the end of her with each furious thrust. The part of me that was concerned I might be hurting her was overwhelmed by the animal urge to get my pleasure however I could.

"Right there! OH FUCK! Right THERE JAY!" She wailed and then fell silent as her body jumped wildly at the end of my dick. I hammered into her as hard as I could, feeling the rush of a build up to orgasm eroding any sort of self control I had left.

"Tell me what you want!" I growled as I held back my semen with the hard clutching of my PC muscles.

"I want your baby! I want my Big Brother's BABY!" She screamed as her pussy exploded around me. This time I was right there with her and started to pour out what felt like a river of sperm deep into her womb.

Twisted thoughts filled my head as I emptied myself into my sister. Of course, it wasn't the first time I'd done that or even the second, but still it seemed that much more intense to be thinking about making her a mother as I did it. She responded just as strongly, drenching the sheets and my legs with explosions of girl cum that were right behind each other. Her body seemed to be trying to fly apart as that heavy stream reached its peak and I erupted still more semen into her.

Lightening shot down my spine as my orgasm peaked and I held my jumping hips tight to her ass to ensure I got as much of my cum into her womb as possible. She let out a guttural scream and her flow sputtered only to pick up again as her pussy released me for just a moment before clamping down again. This time she fell into a series of spasms that sent little jets of clear hot liquid over my knees and into the bed sheets. I squirted the last of my cum into her and drew a shaky breath as she kept right on jerking and hosing me down.

I did my best to just hold her and encourage the orgasm to work its way through her, my dick throbbing within her and amazingly still hard. I knew it would soften soon, but it was still a bit disconcerting that I remained at full mast after such a release. She burbled softly and then gasped out before suddenly going limp in my arms.

Just as before, ripples of muscular spasms shot through her from head to toe. Even though she'd told me it didn't hurt, it still didn't look like much fun. I held her tight to me and felt as the spasms shocked through her back and set her skin to leaping up against my chest. Slowly they passed and she relaxed completely.

I was certain she'd passed out as I held her, wondering when I would shrink out of her finally. For some reason it was like I was stuck with a hard on that wouldn't go away. I kissed her under the ear softly and she stirred just enough to let me know she was still awake, if barely.

"I love you Kerry," I whispered directly in her ear.

"I love you Jay," she responded so softly I barely heard it.