Touch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet Kerry. I'm still really sensitive." I groaned as she used abbreviated movements to caress my dick without hitting the head. "Let me touch you. Please!"

Without saying a word, my sister gracefully slid around to put her head between my legs and her amazing ass under my right arm. Without thinking about it I raised her hips and moved her over so her pussy was just inches from my lips. I stared into that perfect sex as her hands continued to gently move around me.

Softly, I nuzzled her pussy with my chin and then titled my head forward to press my lips to that searing heat. Immediately I could feel her wetness coating my lips and I realized she must have been drowning in arousal for a very long time to be so wet. My tongue swept across my lips to taste the hot liquid and I reveled in the feel of it as it burned that amazing taste into me.

"Ugh, no Jay! Just let me..." I ignored her and dug my tongue in between those blazing pussy lips to seek more of her essence. I ignored the protest of my painful face, distant and small as it was. My sister needed to orgasm and I refused to allow her to put it off any longer.

"Cum for me Kerry! Just let it go and cum hard for your Big Brother!" I encouraged before once again digging in and seeking out her clit. I had to reach a bit to get to it, but as soon as I touched that hot little button she jumped and it was worth all the discomfort in the world to me.

I lapped hard at her clit and twisted my head side to side to change the angle and let my lips play across the rest of her tightly compacted little pussy. I wanted her orgasm worse than ever and I raced her toward it as fast as I could. I could tell she was holding back though, and I just pushed her harder to get her to let it out.

"No Jay! Please, not yet!"

"Yes Kerry! I want you to cum so much today you can't even think about getting up until tomorrow morning." I insisted, digging my tongue in and then backing off to flick her nub lightly. I knew light touches were powerfully affective on her and her hips bucked in response.

"I want to...to have you inside me when....when I cum! Please, just don't...." She couldn't finish as I ignored her plea and did everything I could to get her off. I was surprised at how long she was able to hold off, especially considering how long she'd gone without satisfaction. It only served to make me more determined though, so I applied every trick I knew to make her explode.

"Stop Jay! Stop!" Her voice was filled with desperation and suddenly I felt like I was raping her. I tried to shake it off but I just couldn't, even if I was only causing her pleasure and not pain. I pulled back and she let out a huge sigh as her body shook with held back tension.

"Are you ready yet Jay?" She asked as suddenly her hips twisted away from my grip and she rotated around to face me again. Her legs straddled my hips and her hands stroked over my dick fully, not avoiding the head anymore.

"I...I guess so. Are you alright Kerry? You sounded..." I was scared that she'd been pushed too far but she just smiled at me.

"I'm not alright, but I'm about to be." She said happily as she pulled my raging hard cock back and leveled her hips over it. I draped my hands across her narrow little hips and watched as she pressed me to her overwhelming heat.

"Tell me what you want Big Brother! Tell me, please!" I looked up from where we were nearly joined and caught her blazing eyes. I felt my face contort into a snarl of pure lust as I saw the desperate need for sexual gratification on her pretty features. Pain, far away and throbbing, told me that the look hadn't come free but I ignored it.

"I want my Little Sister to fuck her brains out on my cock!" I hissed at her and she trembled but didn't take me in yet. "I want you to cum so hard you pass out with my dick deep inside you! I want you to drench this room with your cum and then I want to fill your belly with my seed!"

That did it and she slammed herself down on me, taking me right to the end of her as we both yelped with the sudden explosion of agonizing bliss. The feel of her was, as always, all consuming. She was so wet, so damn hot, and so tight that my mind was blasted away and all I could think to do was writhe beneath her in absolute bliss.

I expected her to fall into our usual frantic fucking but she just stayed there, sitting on me with her head thrown back in pleasure. Her hair hung down her back and framed her up tilted face in brown curls. I suddenly wanted to touch it.

"Ugh, God Jay! I'm...I'm gonna...ooh shit!" I felt her fluttering around me and knew what she was going to do.

"That's it Little Sister! Let it out, cum all over my cock!" I encouraged as she plummeted into the abyss and started to shake like crazy. "Yes! Fuck yes! Do it, cum on me Kerry!"

I watched in utter fascination as once again she displayed the most erotic thing I'll ever know. Her little tits jiggled as her body tore itself apart with muscular spasms that sent her this way and that. Her abs fluttered and then seized hard as her pussy clutched around me. Suddenly Kerry's head fell and she pressed her chin to her chest, her eyes closed tight, letting her thick hair fall around her to hide her face.

She held that pose and shook tremendously as her sweet sex shivered and let go of it's hard hold on me. Again those abs fluttered and her hips pulled back and rolled forward several times before once again she froze. This time she was arched back, with her hair hanging down her back and her breasts pointing straight up at the ceiling as her pussy tightened to a vice like grip on me. I could see the tension in her body as her muscles strained to hold it in and explode it out at the same time.

"Ugh! Goddamn Jay!" She grunted as her body finally gave up its struggle and she relaxed over me. I looked up at her and saw a resurgence of energy as her eyes opened and she looked down at me. Her pussy still fluttered around me as she drew her hips in circles over me.

"Jesus Kerry! That was beautiful!" She just smiled and started to rise up on me. She paused with my dick just inside her and then very slowly slid down my shaft, squeezing hard the whole way. "Fuck!"

"Not this time Jay," she said as if I'd meant to order her. "We've been fucking like rabbits for...days." She grunted as she bottomed out and her face blanked for a moment.

"I thought you liked that." I grunted back as she pulled up again even slower, her pussy finally letting out some of the hard grip it had on me as she lost the energy to keep it. She spasmed lightly a few times and then descended again with an even tighter hold on me.

"Oh yeah!" She sighed out as once again my balls touched her and my dick stirred deep within her. She shifted her hips and swirled circles again so my cock swept around inside her.

"I love to fuck you Jay! But..." she didn't finish as she pulled back and slid from me slowly. "But sometimes I just wanna..." This time her voice hitched and her face contorted into a look of pure pleasure as my dick remained a bit deeper in her than where she'd stopped before.

"Hold on!" I said as she started to pull back again. I knew she'd found her g-spot again and I wanted to ensure I hit it as much as possible from then on. She held her hips steady as I used my hands to angle her back more.

"Lay back some more. Use your hands to support you." I said and immediately she reached back to get her hands behind her. Her hips were angled back now, nearly horizontal, and I knew it would allow me to find her most sensitive spot easily.

"Oh God!" She blurted out as I pulled her down to me, pushing the head of my cock hard against the roof of her pussy as it slid deep within her. I grunted my own appreciation for the feel of it as she took over, rising up slowly and gripping me tighter than ever.

Her pussy shivered around me as she paused in that same spot again. I could see that she was struggling to hold it in and I teased her a bit by rotating my hips in small circles.

"Shit Jay! Shit, shit shit! Oh God, I'm gonna fucking cum again!" I smiled up at her, happy to have finally turned the tables completely, and pulled her down to thrust deep in her. She shook hard and then rose up all the way to plunge down on me again, a bit faster than before.

"Slow Kerry, go slow." I said softly and her hips jittered as I stopped her on the up stroke, holding my dick against the roof of her pussy where I thought her g-spot was. She shifted slightly and then tensed hard around me as she found the spot perfectly.

"Hold it back baby!" I hissed up at her and she moaned deep in her chest in response. I usually didn't encourage her to fight her orgasm, but this time I wanted it to be huge. "That's it Kerry, good girl."

"Cum in me! Please, I need it!" She begged as I tugged her hips lightly and she descended on me again, hard clutching shudders making her tighter than ever around me the whole way. I reached my thumb across from her hip and dug in a bit to find her clit. She arched up and pulled back as the explosion of bliss sent her into an unthinking state.

Kerry slid up my shaft and then stopped right where she'd been before, shrieking at the intensity of her rapidly expanding pleasure. I swept my thumb over her hard little nub and circled my hips to swish my cock on her g-spot at the same time. The hard spasms that indicated the inevitable orgasm within her sent her hips thrashing wildly on me.

"Just a little more Kerry!" I begged of her as she thrashed there suspended over me. I wanted her to be blasted away by this climax, but she didn't look like she'd last much longer. I was certainly enjoying it, but I wasn't ready to cum myself so I wondered if I should pull her back from the edge.

"Fuck!" She screamed and then suddenly rose up to let my drenched dick slap a heavy amount of her essence across my belly. "Oh, I was so close!"

"Why did you stop?"

"I was about to loose it and you want me to keep going." She said breathlessly as she shivered over me, her pussy pointing straight into my face. I sighed, realizing I'd been selfish as well.

"Well, if you want..."

"I don't want to cum until you do Jay. Please, just make me last that long, no matter what. Please!"

"Kerry, it's not like when you orgasm you're completely spent. I could just..."

"No. Please, just do it like you did this afternoon. That was so..." We both grunted as she slipped me back in her and slowly fell to meet my hips with her tightly contracted ass. I held her hips tight to me in ecstasy as I felt her tremble around me.

"You want me to cum in you again Little Sister? Huh, is that what you want? Huh?" I taunted as her eyes rolled in her head and she drew back until I was pressed against her spot again. "Answer me little girl!"

"Fuck yeah! I want you to fill me up so bad! Do it Jay, please!" My thumb sought out her clit again and she fell hard against me as her legs shook with exhaustion and jolts of pleasure. "Ugh!"

She was getting tired holding herself like that, but things were working so well I didn't want to stop for a second. She pulled up and then fell again even before I hit her g-spot and I knew I had to change it up. I held her to me and swirled my cock in her and my thumb on her.

"Alright Little Sister, let's try something different." I said and she opened her eyes to nod at me. "How do you want me to cum in you?"

"Oh Jesus! Uh, how about on my back this time?" She said, her voice quaking right along with the rest of her body as we pressed together. "No wait, how do you want to?"

"I want to lay you down and fill you with my sperm!" I replied and she shivered hard and then leapt from me. She scooted in tight beside me and I rolled off the bed onto unsteady feet.

I tottered there for a few seconds, looking down at the amazing form of my younger sister as she looked back up at me. She was just so damn sexy, so fucking perfect, that all I could do was stare blankly. She slid to the center of the bed and beckoned to me with her eyes as her legs lifted and spread before me.

"Do it Jay! Make love to me and give me your seed! Come on Jay, I need you so bad!" She encouraged and I was moving without even trying to.

I hovered over her, smelling her sweat and body odor again. That scent was really getting to me now as a small part of me told me to stop. I embraced that little bit of disgust and let it swim through me for a moment. I felt a creeping nausea fill me and then dissipate almost right away. I loomed over her as she reached down to envelope my straining hard on with her hands.

"Come on Jay, give me what I need! Do it, do it Jay!" She encouraged me again, this time pulling hard at my dick before guiding me to her entrance. With a groan I sank slowly into her and she hissed back in pleasure.

I thrust deep and held against her as I reached for her legs. I lifted them up and placed her ankles over my shoulders to changed the angle and increase her pleasure as much as I could. I pulled back and angled my hips to thrust in again at an upward angle and she lost it.

"Fuck, that's so FUCKING GOOD!" She wailed as I plunged deep and then slid back to thrust several times into her, keeping it shallow to maximize the pressure on her g-spot. "I can't...I can't..."

"Don't worry about it." I groaned as I slipped all the way to the end of her. She shook hard but held it back as I developed a rhythm of several short strokes followed by a few deep ones.

Her thighs grabbed my attention and I watched as they shook constantly with the pleasure that was thundering through her. They were so well formed, thin but not skinny, and the pale skin had the consistency of thoroughly whipped cream. They looked so soft, so delicious, as they shivered with bliss. I groaned as the feel of her around me made my orgasm surge upward.

"Almost...there!" I gasped and she closed her eyes tight as I worked into her a bit harder. "Touch...touch yourself...for me."

Without hesitation her right hand shot out and swept down her belly. She caressed across her own pubic hair and then down to where I was speared into her. She felt around where we were joined, smearing her own juices up across her belly as she pulled back and then reached down again. I held still deep within her and watched as her hand started to pleasure her clit with very light strokes that only got through her outer lips because they were spread around my cock.

"That's it Little Sister, just like that!" I said in awe as she applied the lessons I'd given her without any hint of embarrassment or fear. She spasmed around me and her eyes lifted from her sex to give me a look of desperation. I had to hurry if we were gonna cum together.

"Ahh, that's so...!" She trailed off as her body gave a deep shudder and I realized I wasn't going to make it. I stroked within her, trying to get myself to rise to the heights she'd already reached but I failed.

"Oh baby, cum for me!" I said, pushing aside the worry that I wouldn't be able to do as she requested and focusing on her pleasure. "Do it Kerry, let it go! Cum baby, cum!"

She shook harder than ever, her abs standing out in an astounding display of a six pack most people dream about having. She clamped around me and wailed wordlessly as her back arched and her pussy exploded with a hard stream of girl cum. I felt it spraying forcefully into my lower belly and deflecting all over us, spreading up to my chest and flecking lightly across the undersides of her breasts.

I held deep within her and watched as she let out a big breath and sank back down only to fold herself up again and release even more liquid than before. She screamed so hard it sounded like she'd have a sore throat for a few days and her body jittered even longer. Once again she relaxed onto the bed for a moment and then twisted sideways, her pussy gripping me tight as it turned around me and sent my eyes rolling in me head.

"Whoa!" I called out as she lay on her right side with her legs still up on my shoulders and compacted into an odd shaped ball. She released another pressurized stream across my thigh as she bent forward to bring her chin to her chest. Her legs writhed away from me and I guided her left leg over so I could remain in her as she finished pulling into the fetal position.

She held tight, with her knees flattening her breasts to her chest, and shivered hard as another thick stream coated me with her sticky slick ejaculate. I thought about pushing into her and fucking her again but dismissed it. She was done, and her orgasm was winding down. I couldn't justify just using her like that so when she stopped spraying and started to breath a bit more normal again I slid from her.

I lay down behind her and took her in my arms, my unsatisfied dick pressed to the underside of her ass and screaming at me to finish. She shook for several long minutes, near to passing out the whole time in exhaustion. I caressed her wherever I could reach, letting my lips scrape lightly over the skin of her sweaty neck, tasting her salty perspiration. I left little kisses as I dragged over that skin and slowly she seemed to become cognizant of the world again.

"You didn't cum in me Jay. We have to keep..."

"Shh," I hushed her. "It doesn't matter. We've got plenty of time."

She loosened the tight ball she'd curled into, slowly stretching out her shaky limbs as I swept my hands over her front greedily. She gave a little giggle as I applied a bit too much pressure to her ribs. I felt her writhe a bit at that too, so I resumed my touch and wriggled my fingers a bit harder.

"Stop!" She laughed out tiredly as I tickled her. "I can hardly breathe!"

I laughed with her and then let my hands still on her. I reached around to gently cup her breasts in both hands, my right arm trapped under her once I forced it around her. She jumped as soon as my palms touched her tightly bunched up nipples and I knew it was too much. I backed off, just sweeping my fingertips around the undersides of those flawless mounds.

"I love you Kerry," I hissed softly into her ear and then kissed her under the jaw.

"We aren't done Jay. Not yet." She said back firmly.

"You don't owe me anything Kerry."

"I know, but I need you to give me your cum again. I can't explain it. It was just so good before I want to do it again without being interrupted." She sounded tired but still determined to succeed in getting what she wanted.

"You've gotta be pretty sensitive..."

"I can handle it. Please just..." Normally I wouldn't have taken her words at face value but in truth I was incredibly turned on and couldn't resist. I slid slowly into her and her whole body jerked. She went from nearly fetal to spread wide, with her left leg pulled back and high in the air. I grabbed that thigh and pulled against it to get deeper in her.

"OH FUCK!" She squealed in a painfully high pitched voice. "Keep going! KEEP GOING!"

I had stopped as I reached maximum penetration and she wanted me to continue. Except her body clearly didn't want it. Even as I pulled back it was like her pussy was trying to push me out, to get rid of me so she could recover. I grunted and slid completely from her as she protested wordlessly.

"It hurts Kerry, I can tell." I said in a dejected voice as she suddenly lunged down to grab my dick before I could slide away from her.

"No, it's just really intense. Please Jay, just trust me! I need it so bad!"

"I don't want to..." I cut myself off with a groan as she dragged her fist up and drew me across her burning sex. We both just froze for a moment as her intense heat washed over me and once again I was swept away by it. I just couldn't get over how good she felt against me.

"Please Kerry, don't!" I begged but she pulled me tight to her, forcing the end of my cock through the tight entrance and just inside her. I couldn't stop my hips from thrusting forward hard and burying me in her again.