Touch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Christ!" Kerry moaned into my chest. I held her as she shook out still more emotion, though she wasn't crying. "You should probably go to the hospital Jay."

"Nah, I'm fine. I'll just need some time to recover, that's all." She pulled back to look me in the face, her expression telling me she didn't believe me.

"Well at least let me clean you up and get you some ice tough guy." She said as her fingers danced light touches across my swollen face, trying not to hurt me but expressing her love as best as she could.

"Alright. Why don't we go have a bath and then ice my face?" I said and she nodded. Together we made our way up the stairs to the bathroom, with her supporting me more than I would have liked the whole way. I grunted my disapproval as she helped me strip and climb in the tub.

Kerry ripped off her clothes and piled them on the closed toilet lid and then started to wash me just like I'd washed her before, though it wasn't the first time. We bathed together every day, and usually made a mess when we started fucking again. This time the atmosphere was one of cautious love that was completely free of any distracting lust. We were somber with the knowledge that our secret was out and things could go very wrong from there.

She cleaned my face carefully as I held in the urge to gasp each time she swept the wash cloth over a particularly painful spot. She didn't need to feel bad about hurting me while she was just trying to help me, so I hid my discomfort the best I could.

When we were dry I made my way to her bed, where we had taken up permanent residence over the past week, and laid down to rest. She darted downstairs to get some ice and soon returned to sit beside me with a rubber bag filled with chunks of frozen water in her left hand, a glass of water and some pills gripped in the other.

She put the glass down first and carefully maneuvered the pills into my hand, trying not to drop them. Then she handed me the glass and watched protectively as I drank down the pills, Motrin I think, and then placed the glass on the night stand by the bed. She placed the bag of ice gingerly on my face and climbed on the bed to relax against me with her head once again over my heart.

"Thanks for taking care of me Kerry. I appreciate it." I did my best not to sound like I was lying. Truth be told, I don't like having someone waiting on me hand and foot, it makes me feel useless. Still, I didn't mind it so much when my sister was doing it.

"I love you Jay. You don't need to thank me. And don't worry; I know I won't get to do this too often." I just sighed as she cut straight through my lie without any sort of accusation. It seemed like she figured me out better and better with each passing day.

"Do you need to cum again Jay?" She asked and my face pulled painfully into a frown beneath the cold rubber that filled my nostrils with a dull dusky smell.

"What do you mean?" I asked rather stupidly as her hands started to swirl over my stomach and descend lower.

"You're hard as rock."

"Oh, well that always happens when you're around. You know that." I replied and she giggled against me. I gasped as her soft hands wrapped around me and she started to caress me lightly.

"I know. Can I give you an orgasm Jay?" I chuckled at that, though it sounded a bit strangled as my face told me to stop moving around so much. "What?"

"Why would you have to ask me that?" I said through my painful mirth.

"Well you just got punched in the face. Maybe you would rather just sit here and relax." She explained softly as she pulled the ice from my face with one hand while the other twisted soft strokes over me. She looked me in the eye and there was nothing but compassion and love in those brown drowning pools. I let it flow over me and spike my heart rate.

"No, I'd rather make you cum until you pass out though." I answered and she smiled at me happily.

"So can I?"

"You can do whatever you want to me. I told you that before remember?"

"Yeah. I want you to cum on your belly so I can lick it up and then suck you off." She said almost as if ordering a pizza over the phone. "And then I want another load in my pussy. Is that too much to ask?"

"Only if you intend to do all that today," I laughed out and she plopped the ice back on my face. My laughter cut off abruptly as the pain bloomed beneath my skin but I held back a cry. I held my breath as I waited to see if she'd flip out over possibly having hurt me.

"That hurt didn't it?" She asked in a shaky voice.

"Yeah, but I forgive you." I said sarcastically and it seemed to defuse the tension.

"Good because I couldn't live with myself if you didn't." She said as she started to stroke me more firmly with both hands. "I love you Jay. I don't want to ever hurt you, no matter what."

"I know Kerry. I feel the same way." I mumbled back through the cold rubber. We fell into a charged silence as she worked me toward orgasm and I wondered if I'd be able to convince her to let me get her off too. 'Probably not if she thinks it might be hard on me.'

"Can I make you cum too or is this a one way street we're driving down?" I asked lightly so it would sound joking rather than desperate.

"Sorry buddy, this road is strictly one way." She answered in a good imitation of my tone. "You did something amazing for me today and I'm gonna be selfish again and insist you let me do something for you too."

"Kerry..."

"I know; no debts Jay. I don't care, this isn't a debt. It's what we want. Besides, I'm gonna cum all over your dick when we fuck again so you can have your precious orgasm from me then." She was intense but joking as well as she referred to her climax like something I wanted more than she did. We both knew it was true though, we both enjoyed each other's pleasure more than our own.

"Alright Princess," I answered sarcastically. I'd taken to calling her that when she was being paradoxically selfish and selfless at the same time.

"Jay!" She yelled in outrage as her hands suddenly sped up and the laugh that was about to explode from me strangled off in my throat. "I hate it when you call me that and you know it!"

She was trying hard to get me off, stroking with everything she had and twisting wildly around my cock. My hips rose from the bed and I heard her panting with the effort as the cum started to rise within me. She kept that difficult pace as I sped toward release and didn't let up until I was shuddering with the effort of holding back.

"Stop holding back Jay! Just let it go and cum for me!" She encouraged me and after a long moment I did as she requested and let fly.

"Ugh! Here it is Kerry!" I gasped against the cold rubber sitting on my face. I couldn't see what was happening as it felt like a rush of liquid exploded through me. I arched up and gripped the bed sheets beneath me as the orgasm stole my breath.

"Yes Jay! I love watching that!" She cooed out to me as I felt the stabbing pleasure shake me hard. I felt the heat of my semen splatter across my stomach, not much higher than my belly button, and she cooed appreciatively again while her hand stroked away.

"Keep going Jay! Yeah! Oh yeah!" I listened to that sweet voice as she pushed me to give her more, my body responding hard with clutching spasms that sent more hot splashes across my midsection.

"Oh it's so much! I love it! I want it all, all you've got!" Another few seconds and she did, I was spent. I could feel the back up of semen coating the head of my dick as she smeared it with her strokes. I shivered as she kept going a bit too long and then let my still hard dick slip from her grasp.

"Wow! Jay you really shot a lot that time!" She enthused as I fought to catch my breath through the rubber bag on my face, the sound of sucking on skin punctuating her words as she cleaned off her hand. "I can't wait to lick it up!"

"O...ok Kerry, hold on a sec. Maybe we should..." I couldn't finish as her tongue swept over my belly and she licked up my sperm. I reached up to pull the cold rubber from my face and crane my neck to watch her do it.

It looked to me like she'd lied as there wasn't much for her to clean up and I watched silently wondering why she'd done that. She looked up at me as I frowned painfully and she smiled.

"So I lied. So what? I thought it would help get you going again." She said as she paused. "It's not like I expected a huge load after this afternoon."

"I know but..."

"Relax Jay. It's not that big a deal alright?"

"Alright," I huffed. If she didn't care then it didn't matter to me either. "So, maybe we should take this sex free opportunity to talk." I said and she shook her head and licked my mostly clean belly again.

"It's not gonna be sex free for long. As soon as you're hard I'm gonna have my mouth full, and it isn't polite to talk with your mouth full." She teased and I grinned at her for a moment before the pain forced it from my face. Her smile faltered as well as she took in my discomfort.

"Wouldn't want you to be impolite. But seriously, I won't be hard for a while and we need to figure some things out." I pressed and she shifted to lie half over me, reaching up to place the cold container back on my face.

"Fine, but talk through this. You need the ice to help with the swelling." I just grunted in assent and took a few fortifying breaths. "So, what do you wanna talk about?"

"Where to begin," I sighed as once again she shifted over me. I could feel her hard little nipple digging in under my ribs and it was rather distracting. "Well, how about how Brian reacted to catching us in the act?"

"Oh boy!" She let out, sounding less than enthusiastic. She squirmed over me uncomfortably before going on. "I can't believe he attacked you!"

"I was more concerned when he went after you," I replied. She was quiet for a moment and I wished I could see her face.

"I don't think he was gonna hurt me, just try to get me out of there."

"He did hurt you though. I could see how hard he grabbed your arm. I was ready to kill him for that."

"Jay! You wouldn't really kill Brian would you?" She sounded shocked at the very idea.

"If he ever hurt you again I sure as fuck would!" I answered vehemently. She sucked in a breath before going on in a rush.

"I don't think it's good that you would be so violent like that Jay. I'm worried about you..."

"I didn't expect you to knee him in the face either Kerry!" I had more to say but she rushed on.

"He was trying to hurt you and wouldn't let up! What was I supposed to do, just stand there and cry?" She sounded defensive, as if I'd been accusing her of some horrible act.

"I understand. The point is that people do things that even those who love them most wouldn't anticipate in times like that. I'm honest enough to tell you that I'd kill anyone who hurt you, brother or not." Light suddenly pierced into my brain as she pulled the bag from where it sat over my numb but still sore nose.

"I don't want you to be able to do that for me Jay. I don't want you to be thinking about defending my honor and hurting people when you're with me." She gave me an intense look and I nodded slowly.

"I get it, but I'll still protect you with everything I've got whenever I need to." She shifted yet again and frowned at me as both her nipples slid over my skin. I wanted to stop the talking and just pleasure her right then but she seemed immersed in it now.

"Well, I guess I understand. I mean, I did knee my brother in the head trying to protect you, so I can't really complain that you want to do the same for me."

"You're damn right!" I said sarcastically and she smiled before carefully placing the bag back over my face. "I think the more important issue is whether he's gonna tell anyone else."

"Huh, I don't think so. I mean, who's he gonna tell?"

"Well his wife for starters." I said and she fell silent. "He's gonna have to explain coming home with a busted head and my blood all over him. Amanda will freak and there's no way he'd lie to protect us."

"I guess that's true. Still, who would she tell? I mean, that's not really the kind of thing you want to tell people about your family." I nodded as I thought about that.

"I don't know. Maybe she's a gossip and can't keep a secret to save her life. I don't really know her too well. Anyway, the point is that we have to move now anyway so we might as well accept it." I tried to guide the conversation as she rubbed against me and purred happily. It was amazing to me how she just couldn't get enough of me, no matter the circumstances.

"So we'll move like you said before. We'll get a place down by the college and get jobs..."

"I don't think you'll need to work. You need to focus on school, at least until the end of the semester."

"Fine. I'll work during the summer and go to school the rest of the time. Happy?"

"No, but I'm getting there." I echoed her and she snuggled tight to me. I held her as best I could without being able to see her, wanting to kiss her as well.

"Kerry, I have to ask you a few things." I started and she grunted softly to tell me to go on. "When we were fucking downstairs you said something about having my baby..."

"Oh don't worry about that!" She blurted out over me. "I'm not suddenly able to have kids or anything. It's just..." She trailed off as if unable to summon the right words to explain herself.

"It's ok. You don't have to explain if you don't want to."

"No, I do. It's just..." Again she trailed off and I hated that I couldn't see her face. "I guess I've always wanted to be a mother, you know? It's like, a maternal instinct or something."

"Ok," I answered. Part of me was curious about where this might lead but I had the important answer so I was ready to move on. She didn't let me though.

"Anyways, I've fantasized about being with you for years and I guess it kinda developed into wanting to have your children too. I know it sounds really twisted but..." She was starting to sound like she was getting worked up so I cut her off.

"I get it Kerry. It's not twisted, at least not to me." I tried to calm her and once again she fell silent. "It's alright to want to have children, especially with the man you love. I understand."

"Did it...uh, did it turn you on when I said it?" She asked meekly and I thought about it.

"Well, it mostly just surprised me, but yeah it kinda did turn me on that you wanted to have my baby."

"Good because finally saying it out loud really got me going even more. I hope you don't mind if I say it again at some point."

"You can say whatever you want when we're together. If it's weird, I'll just ask you about it later." I said and she giggled against me.

"Did you have anything else to ask me, or are you just happy to see me?" She asked as I felt myself hardening. She shifted over me and her weight left my body.

"Very funny. In fact, I do have more questions for you but feel free to prevent it whenever you want." Her hand closed over me once again and I marveled at how good it felt. I could never quite seem to accept that her touch was always more intense than any other.

"Well then don't bother even starting because I can't wait to..." She defined exactly what it was she couldn't wait to do by sucking me into her mouth. Her tongue started to work over me immediately as she bobbed up and down my shaft.

"Jesus Kerry! You are too good at that!" I blurted out as I was stampeded with intense pleasure made nearly painful by how recently I'd cum.

"I know!" She answered quickly between deep pulls of her mouth over my dick.

The fact that I couldn't see her was both maddeningly frustrating and incredibly arousing. I knew who was sucking me, but still the darkness that surrounded me made me focus more on the sensation and mystery of it. Her skill just kept improving and now it was like she'd been blowing me for years. I writhed on the bed, keeping the bag over my face with my hand and barely able to keep a steady breath going.

"God Jay! I love this so much!" She said in a rush as her hands took over the motion for a few seconds. Kerry descended on me to go deeper than ever and I listened closely for any sort of discomfort.

"Careful!" I blurted as I heard that guttural hiss that told me she was trying to go too far.

"I wanna try something." Her voice was thick with lust and a bit husky as she said that and then plunged down on me again.

"If it's deep throating then I already..." She slid a finger in my ass and I couldn't speak. She didn't waste any time using that finger to poke and probe at my prostate. The bolt of lightening that shot through me at that was overwhelming and though I wanted to tell her not to try deep throating me if she didn't think she'd enjoy it, I just couldn't.

"It is, but I don't think I'm gonna be able to..." she interrupted herself by slurping me up again. She bobbed fast and loud several times on me before I heard her voice again. "Go very deep!"

"Don't!" I hissed as she swirled her tongue around the head of my cock. I expected her to go down on me again but instead she just spoke from right against my cock.

"I want to. I promise if it sucks I won't keep trying to do it. 'K?" The vibrations of her lips moving over my dick were too much, and all I could do was groan in response.

She waited for me to answer but I still couldn't, her tongue kept busy the whole time and words were beyond me. I could just imagine the smile that must have spread that pretty face wide as she realized I was putty in her hands. She'd been talking about trying this the whole time and I just kept telling her not to if it was only for me. After all, how could a blowjob be any better than what my sister was already giving me?

"Shit!" I gasped as I heard her gagging loudly and felt her slam her head down on me. It was so violent that my hips jumped back from her and she pulled back immediately. "Don't hurt yourself Kerry!"

"One more try," she said in a breathy voice as her hands did their best to keep me silent. I could hear the saliva gurgling in her throat as she tried to recover from her effort.

"Go slow, work up to it. Don't just..." I was lucky to even get that out as she took me literally and slid her mouth down my shaft at an agonizing pace. She stopped when I was once again pressed against the back of her throat and she was exhaling sharply around me to keep from outright gagging.

Kerry slid back just as slow, her tongue squirming around my shaft like a wounded snake as she did her very best to drive me insane. She stopped about halfway and I felt her teeth grip me as her head turned to twist me slowly. I'd never had that done before and I pulled the ice from my face to see her.

"Jesus!" I exclaimed as the sight of my sister sitting on her knees between my legs biting softly on my cock formed in my blurry eyes. It didn't hurt, but it wasn't nearly as erotic to feel as it was to see. She looked like some starving predator that was desperately gnawing at its favorite meal. Her eyes blazed with lust as I met them, her hunger on display.

Kerry held me in her sharp but soft grip and twisted her head side to side again, working her tongue along the underside of my dick expertly. She reminded me of a shark trying to pull off a hunk of meat from a kill and my heart lurched into a full gallop. The sight was so powerful, so erotic, that I just burbled out encouragement that wasn't even words.

Slowly she pulled off, nearly letting my cock slap back against me but not quite. She held me pressed between her soft lips by just the head, the base screamed in pain from being bent so far back while hard but I barely noticed it. Her tongue writhed in firm strokes across the most sensitive spots on my body and I cried out in amazement at how damn good it felt.

Once again Kerry sucked me deep, slow and steady with her tongue going crazy around me the whole way. She pushed firmly as I reached the end of her and tried to get me in her throat. Her whole body seemed to reject the attempt though and she twitched hard as a spasm of protest went through her. I expected her to back off after that but instead she pushed forward even harder.