Touch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped the ice bag and reached down to hold the sides of her head, sitting up halfway as I did so. Her eyes weren't so infused with lust anymore, instead they were watery with strain and pleading for me to let her keep trying. She started to pull back and I let her go, falling back to lie flat once again. I had intended to force her to stop if need be, but I just couldn't do it when she looked at me like that.

Again she held just the head and swirled her tongue wildly around it. I was starting to feel close and I was about to say something when she plunged downward again. I grunted instead and watched as my cock disappeared into my sister yet again. The sight of it was so intense it remains burned into my mind to this very day.

She gagged even louder this time and then forced her face further into my belly. I knew she couldn't do it then because she put so much effort into that last push but her body fought back with hard shuddering that made her jaw vibrate around me and her teeth nearly sink into my flesh. I was concerned for us both when she once again lunged down on me and started to choke in the least attractive way possible.

"Stop! Stop it Kerry, it's not worth it! Stop!" I pleaded with her as once again I sat up and gripped her head. She refused to give up and I pushed her off of me slowly.

"Damn it!" She let out before falling into a series of hard racking coughs. I scooted my hips back on the bed to get more comfortable and stroked her cheeks lightly as the hacks ran their course.

"It's ok Kerry. I love what you do. You don't have to try to make it better. It's already better than I could have ever thought." I whispered as tears fell slowly from her eyes. She didn't look like she was crying from emotion, just from her body's natural reaction to her attempt at deep throat.

"I'll get it! I swear, some day I'll get it!" She said passionately, pawing at her face to wipe away the tears as she sat back on her heels. I was happy to see she wasn't dejected, just determined.

"Alright," I sighed as I shook my head in resignation. I wasn't going to argue with her about it, what would be the point? If she wanted to do it, then I'd do my best to accommodate her.

"Ah, lay back Jay. Let me finish." Kerry said as she recovered completely. She smiled at me and after a moment I relaxed back to lie against the pillows.

"Oh boy!" I moaned as she slipped her hands back around me. Immediately she started to glide up and down, her eyes falling from mine to watch them work. She shifted on her knees away from me a bit and then plunged down to suck me deep again.

"Damn! Take it easy!" I grunted as she slid me deep and started to bob on me fast. Her only response was a groan of her own that sent shivers down my spine. My hands sought out her head and began to drag through her hair, desperate for the feel of her.

I was starting to feel it again, but the longer it went on the harder it was for me to get into it without feeling her in some way. My hands shook as I tried to keep from pulling her head off me and forcing her into a better position for me to reach her. I played with her thick hair, trying to sate my addiction but feeling increasing frustration.

She slipped her mouth off me and let her hands stroke over me. My arms strained to reach her as she leaned back to look me in the eye again. She looked about to yell at me for something and then stopped.

"What's wrong?" She asked and I grimaced painfully. "Does it hurt? Did I hit you with my teeth or something?"

"No, nothing like that," I answered.

"Then what? Why do you look so..." Her words faded away as she gave me a quizzical look.

"I just..." I didn't want to interrupt things but I needed to touch her. "I want to be able to touch you too."

"I told you..."

"Not even like that. Just skin to skin, you know, the way I love." She smiled softly, her hands keeping their rhythm as she looked around for a moment.

"Alright. Do your worst." She said sarcastically as she swept smoothly around to lay head to toe with me. She popped my dick in her mouth and started to work me over again. I sighed and reached out to caress her perfect little ass, stroking between her thighs and up deep between her cheeks.

"Ugh, put the ice back on your face." She mumbled around her prize. I considered ignoring her but she backed off me enough to look me in the eye, my cock still between her lips.

"I won't be able to see what I'm doing."

"I know, but you need the ice. You can touch me, but don't try to get me off. Just feel me however you want, but that's it." She managed to get out around my dick, though I could barely understand her. I dragged my fingers deep between her legs, feeling the soft heat of her sex.

"Jay! I'm serious! Let me have this, please!" She pleaded as she drew completely off me.

"Fine. You're so damn selfish you know that Princess." I answered, my voice sarcastic again but tinged with irritation. I couldn't stand to just lay back and let her keep pleasuring me without giving her something in return. She slurped me back in and bobbed a few times before answering.

"I know," she smiled around me. She started to hum hard, her eyes blazing with lust as I snatched up the bag of ice and laid back to place it on my face again. Darkness blocked my vision and I pawed clumsily at her ass, feeling that creamy smooth skin but not able to really find her best spots.

"I want you to cum in my mouth Big Brother," she whispered as once again her hands took over on me. "Do you think you can do that for your selfish little Princess?"

"I think I can manage IT!" My voice jumped as she sucked me hard again and started to put forth maximum effort to get me off. I fought to keep my hands from forming claws as they dragged over her silken backside. I pawed at her, trying to slip between her legs to touch her pussy but she slid away just enough to keep me from her.

Her mouth was insistent now, working me like crazy as her hands fondled my balls. She used light touches in just the right way and I felt myself building rapidly. I flailed at her, trying to grip her hips and pull her to me, but I was unable to see what I was doing and she dodged me easily. I wanted her sex over me so bad, but she just wouldn't allow it.

"Come on Kerry!" I called out in frustration, my voice tense with arousal and sounding a bit thin. She didn't respond, just sucking even harder on me with her tongue slithering around like crazy. "Fuck!"

I was so close, but this time I held back tenaciously. I knew she wanted me to cum, but I refused to give in until she let me have what I wanted too. We hung like that, suspended right on the verge of release as I fought it down with everything I had. I knew I couldn't hold back for very long, so my hands frantically sought out her sex.

I swept them over her little ass and down to where her thighs met that gentle swell. Quickly I inverted my hands so they cupped her ass cheeks and then pushed them into her heat, feeling the lips of her pussy with my fingers. She jumped and started to pull away but I grabbed at her hip with my left hand and managed to hold her steady.

The fingers of my right hand probed gently into her pussy, caressing through the tightly pressed outer labia and feeling her essence sticking to the interior. I pushed in, not to penetrate her but to swipe at that space between outer and inner lips and gather her juice with my fingers. I was spreading that slick wetness up toward her clit when I couldn't fight it back any longer and my cum suddenly surged through me.

"Ah! Fuck!" I hissed as I squeezed my PC muscles to hold it back desperately. My hand shook between her legs and it was all I could do to reach my fingers that much higher into her. She shuddered with pleasure as I touched her sensitive little nub and I let it go, happy to have returned at least a little of what she was giving me.

I shot hard into her, sure that this time I had found some deep reserve that had gone untapped before. I couldn't see what was happening, but the feel of her tongue pressing me to the roof of her mouth as I throbbed sent my head spinning. My eyes rolled back in my head as my body shook with random spasms. My hands clutched at her and it was all I could do to pull them away before I hurt her in the throws of uncontrollable ecstasy.

I can't say how many times I erupted in my sister's mouth that time, it was just too good to keep track. I spewed until my body finally gave in and I collapsed back to the bed, not even realizing until then that I had arched up high. The muscles across my back jumped painfully as they released the tension they'd been holding as I climaxed.

"Mmm, that was so good!" Kerry moaned as she let my deflated dick slip from her lips. I just grumbled an unintelligible response and sucked in a breath when she inhaled me again.

I was about to tell her it was too much when she let me go and started to move around on the bed. I realized too late that her sex was no longer within my reach and I groaned in disappointment that I wouldn't be able to keep feeling her. She settled on me just as before, with her head on my chest and her leg thrown over me.

My hands carefully sought out her hair and I bent my neck to kiss the top of her head. I groaned as the pain that had faded to nothing while she'd pleasured me returned and I felt a dull throbbing like a thousand hammers pounding to get out of my skull. The bag of ice fell against the top of her head and she reached up to replace it as I relaxed back yet again.

"I wish I could take that pain away for you," she sighed as my groan reached her ears.

"You did," I answered and I felt her shift over me. Her perfect little breasts pushed into my chest and I realized she was lying nearly flat on me.

"Really? It went away when I was sucking you off?"

"Of course it did," I laughed softly. "That was the point wasn't it?"

"Yeah, but I wasn't sure if it was working." She replied and suddenly started to kiss my chest as she slid down me a bit, her breasts now stabbing into my belly with hard tipped nipples.

"Believe me, it worked." I said softly as her tongue swept over my nipple. She kept at it for a few minutes, just lightly kissing then licking each nipple before moving to the other one. I let my fingers play through her hair and reached down with the other hand to caress her back and shoulders. The urge to get her off surged within me as I felt that flawless skin.

"I wish you'd let me return the favor. I really want you to..."

"I'm happy with the way things are right now. You don't have to..." She had cut me off so I did the same to her.

"I want to Kerry. Badly." She stopped working her lips over my chest and slid back up my body, her nipples digging into me and driving me crazy.

"I know. I understand, but you're hurt and I don't think me sitting on your face is gonna make it better." She replied as once again the ice bag was lifted from my beat up face and light speared through my eyelids.

"Just let me..." I wasn't sure what she was asking me for as her lips met mine and her tongue licked across them softly. My whole face was cold, including my lips, so it must have been like kissing an ice sculpture. Still, she persisted until I reached my own tongue out to wriggle over hers.

We kissed slowly as our passion for one another built. I was sure she was melting with arousal by now, but I had already orgasmed twice in a relatively short time and I was as flaccid as ever. If she wanted to fuck, it was going to be a while.

"Why don't you relax a bit and let me recover for a while?" I asked gently as she pulled back. She looked ready to go at it right then, but I wasn't able to do it for her yet. I willed myself to get aroused again but of course it didn't happen.

"Fine. But keep the ice on..."

"I know. The swelling." She smiled at me and put the bag back over my face. Once again darkness suffused me and I could feel her moving to get comfortable over me.

She let her hands roam over my body, reaching to touch from under my chin down across my chest and to my lower belly. She paused several times to just swirl her fingers over my flesh, around my nipples and belly button the longest. Her lips grazed my neck with fluttering little kisses and I was certain that she was as worked up as ever.

"Why don't we talk a bit while we wait?"

"More questions Big Brother?" She teased as if answering my questions was the last thing she wanted to do.

"Why not?" I replied in a light tone as well. "We have time, and we should get to know each other right?"

"Like you don't know me already!" She giggled at that. "But hey, whatever. Go ahead, ask me your questions."

"Alright," I paused to gather my thoughts and form the right words. "Something I've been wondering about since this started is how you knew I felt the way I do about you. I mean, you said you already knew and I did everything I could to hide it."

"Well, I didn't exactly already know," she replied with emphasis on the word 'know.' "I hoped that you loved me the way I loved you and it seemed like you did but I was still unsure."

"So what, you just said that to comfort me?"

"Maybe a little, yeah." She squirmed in what might have been discomfort and then went on. "I mean, as soon as you said it I realized I had been pretty sure of it for a while. I just...I didn't want you to flip out if I was hesitant or something. You know what I mean?"

"I guess." I paused to gather my thoughts again but she went on.

"How...uh, how old was I when you...you ah, realized how you felt about me?" She asked with difficulty, her voice shaky with uncertainty.

"Too young," I answered with sadness filling me. I'd been pretty freaked out by the fact that I found my teenage sister attractive when I came home from the Army the first time. She was much too young for me and related besides. The thought that I might have been a pedophile scared the shit out of me.

"Oh." She sounded uncertain still and I wondered what she was getting at. "Why didn't you ever, you know, say anything? I mean, until a week or so ago."

"Are you serious? Come on Kerry, why do you think?" I said, feeling a bit irritated at her for that.

"I mean, well, if you had I would have..."

"Don't bother finishing that! When I left you were what, seventeen? There's no way..." She cut me off, sounding increasingly agitated as well.

"Well if you can fuck me at nineteen then why not at seventeen?"

"Kerry! Come on, just stop alright. I never thought this could happen, I fully intended on spending my life silent about it."

"That's my point. If mom and dad hadn't died, you never would have told me how you felt. We'd still be rotating around each other too scared to share our secrets." She stopped abruptly and silence descended over us. I held her tight to me and she caressed me softly as we just breathed together.

"Is it horrible to be happy that our parents died?" She asked weakly. I grumbled a bit but was unable to make any sort of intelligent reply. "It's like, on the one hand I miss them and wish they hadn't died and on the other I'd have to give you up in order to have them again. How...?" She didn't finish but I understood what she was getting at.

"I don't know. I just don't know Kerry." I sighed, hoping this didn't degenerate into another sob fest. Once again we were silent and she stilled on me, not trying to feel me any more. I let my hands rub comforting circles over her back and waited for the tears to start.

"Well, I guess there isn't anything I can do about it anyway. It's just so weird, so scary to think about how different things could be." She pulled the ice from my face and I blinked up at her as her face hovered over mine. "Do you think you could have lived your whole life not telling me, not trying to explore this with me?"

I choked up a bit, feeling a lump forming in my throat. I knew the answer to that; I'd asked it of myself plenty of times before. I hoped she would be understanding about it, but I worried she'd be insulted.

"I...I know I could. It sounds harsh, but it was the right thing as far as I was concerned. I mean..."

"I get it Jay," she said in a sad tone. "I think I was the same way before. But now it just seems like it would be pure misery, you know?"

"Yeah, I know." She lightly touched her lips to mine and we kissed, my frozen lips against her plush warmth. I reached up to draw my fingers down her cheeks and she resurged into me, aggressive with rising lust again.

"Ugh, I just love you so much! I can't imagine how painful it would be to live without you Jay. It would just suck so much." I chuckled at her fervent tone but she didn't so much as smile in return. I just shook my head and we kissed again, deeper this time and I felt the throbbing in my skull spike through me.

"Shit, I'm sorry!" Kerry pulled back in surprise, though I hadn't made any sound to indicate that I was hurting. "I'll just let you recover a bit more."

She lay out across me, not bothering with the bag, and once again her hands swept over me. Her leg slid from where she'd thrown it over my belly and she looked down at my still soft cock. I thought she might be getting a bit frustrated with my lack of recovery but she just kept touching me without making any further demands of me.

"I'm sorry, but I think I might be all tapped out Kerry." I whispered to her and she looked up at me. I could see the desperation in her face, though she tried valiantly to hide it. Her eyes were bright with lust and I could see by the set of her jaw that she wanted to beg me to get her off. Instead she just kissed my chest and resumed her caresses.

"I don't care. I'll go as long as I have to without satisfaction. I just want you to feel good, that's it." I sighed as she emphasized her words by swirling her tongue around my nipple again.

"Well, I can still use my hands. It might not be as good as my tongue or my dick, but at least it will take the edge off." I said, trying not to plead with her to let me at her.

"No Jay, it won't. I always just get more amped up when you touch me like that. If you want to, you can, but I need to feel you inside me again. It doesn't matter what else goes on, I need you in me so bad nothing else will satisfy me."

"Well, I'm doing the best I can but..."

"I know. I'm being selfish again. Look, don't worry about me. Just relax and let the ice and medicine help you heal. That's what's important, not my insatiable lust." I sighed and looked her in the eye again. She was as strong and determined as I'd ever seen, even if her lust still lurked deep within her.

"Fine, have it your way Princess." I muttered as I carefully placed the ice back on my face. She didn't upbraid me for the use of the nickname; instead she reached up to reset the bag so it was covering the most swollen parts of my face.

"I will." She said firmly and then once again settled to me and started feeling me all over. My hands reached down to touch her from the small of her back to her shoulders, drawing infinite patterns across her smooth skin.

We lay like that for much longer than I thought we would, just feeling each other and enjoying the sensation of closeness. I was starting to sweat from the shared heat and soon she was loudly sniffing at me again, not doubt more for my benefit than for hers. I could smell her scent as well as she perspired with me, sweet and clean and tainted as always with that hint that said she was my sister. I accepted that deep seeded revulsion, feeling my stomach twist a little at the knowledge of how wrong this was. I didn't care though, I'd been enveloped in that sensation for days on end and all it did was turn me on.

"Oh God! Jay, are you ready?" It was my turn to squirm as I felt my dick finally starting to rise to the occasion. She reached down to take hold of me and I tossed the bag from my face. It was useless by then, just filled with cool water that was rapidly warming on me.