Touch of Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a great time pass for me, No shifts 10am-9pm come at that time have work here, seeing people fighting, crying or laughing and guessing about why they are doing was a great pass of time for me or celebrating birthday, people breaking ups, proposing their love.

If I had been working before I would have definitely felt some happy/sad but now I don't feel a thing. I would go home drink till I get passed out.

I returned from work and was just about to start the drink when I felt some ones presence, I smartly moved to kitchen grabbed the knife and I was to turn to bedroom when I was shocked to see Nikki on my bed there. "Fuck you scared me, I was going to call police and lock myself here I could have hurt you" Returning towards kitchen I shouted "Why are you here?"

"Can't a friend come to visit?" Now making two drink "I said yes they can, but they enter through door by knocking not like thief and they don't keep secrets between them."

She took the drink and asked "How are you?"

"I am fine how are you, how is Gloria? Guess you both must be having blast now since that I am gone."

She paused for some time and when I turned towards her she looked away and said "We are fine, I just came to check on you" and gulped the drink. To which I did not care and drank. I was sitting on the sofa when Nikki came close and sat on my lap such as her neck rested on my face.

She smelled nice, like the sweet aroma filled my nose and my only desire was to smell her. "Someone is excited to see me" and that break my train of thoughts. "What do you mean by.." and I realized I was having erection and when I pushed her she was not bulging at all.

She was now rubbing her ass on my dick and I could not help as I climaxed and I bit her neck and my fist were clinched because I don't know where those hands could have been.

And I wet myself and then Nikki got up and was staring at my crotch which was growing wet and smirked. I felt anger towards her how she could do that to me and then I as stood she just hugged me not leaving me when I tried to push her as well.

I was trying hard to get her away but I was stunned as my head felt wet, what was it? Has she injured me? Then I heard her silent weeping and when I asked "Nikki what is going on? Why are you sad?" and she started brawling.

That pulled me out of my unemotional self, I did what I could do I returned her hugged and could not be able to ask her 'Why?' I let her cry as much as she could and then she got up on he own and as I sat on the bed she laid down on my sofa and slept. She did not mind at all about the wet spot on my crotch.

The only sound I could hear right now was the moving of ceiling fan I don't know when I had dozed off. When I woke up Nikki was still sleeping on my lap, I just gave a kiss on her temple hoping that would ease her and my leg was starting to cramp. I gently lift her head and kept on the sofa and went to bathroom and washed myself and changed my clothes.

Then I went to prepare dinner and Nikki came to kitchen and helped me in serving the plates. After we had our dinner, I asked what was the problem. She looked away from me and I moved my eyes away from her thinking she will eventually tell me. Then she dropped the bomb on me "Gloria is going to die."

"What?"

"After you have left her health began to worse and she has hardly got a week from now"

"Can't demons regenerate or isn't there any medicine?"

"They have, they take human life force...but"

"But?"

"But for some reason Gloria can't take any life force, it is as if she wants specific life force?" to which I raised my eyebrows and she just stared at me. "What do you mean she wants specific life force? If she wants specific life force then why don't you go to them?"

Then I realized she had come to the specific life force to which I became angry "So she had to kill me and you have come here to tell me that, Fuck Nikki I thought we were friends.

Fine, let's go" I was in no mood to talk with her I just made 2 drinks and made a toast "To save your demon friend and to kill your human friend. Last drink of my life I guess" and then gulped it as fast as possible without seeing her whether or not.

When I saw her, she was angry and had pity over her face I did not care at all about that and told her I have to write some mails and then went to write some mails and when I came down after 2 hrs she was somewhat but still pissed at me. I locked the door and when went towards the car, she asked rigidly "Where are you going?" "We will go in my car, right?" "Are you afraid of heights?"

I started thinking why the hell she is asking about height whether or not I fear height is not a problem and why the hell would I tell her that I am afraid of heights. Then I saw her smirked and thought why is she smirking and she rushed towards me and held my body and flew towards the sky.

It took me some time what happened and when I looked sideways I just held her body tightly my eyes closed and clinched my teeth. We were flying for 10-20 minutes and I didn't know when we had landed, but Nikki was calling me in silent whisper "Aman, ... Aman we are back on land.

Sorry I did not know you will take this bad, I went too far just to tease you." I still had closed my eyes not daring to open it. I just moved my head leftwards still clinging to her body as hard as possible I was able to see ground and tress. Then I turned to right and was sure that we were on ground.

I left her and knelt myself on the ground my heart was beating so fast that I thought it could come out of my mouth and I vomited.

MARIE

Aman was clinging on Nikki, I was smiling and Nikki was able to see me and her embarrassment was gaining as Aman was not leaving her body. After some time he left and knelt down on the ground and was panting and clinging his hand to heart and was breathing hard and vomited.

I thought he is having heart attack, as I was to run towards him, Nikki lift her hand towards me signaling to stop. She walked slowly towards him and talked with him, he was looking angry towards her and when she said something, his reaction was like as if he has admitted defeat in his life not fighting anymore and then Nikki hugged him and he moved towards the house.

I could not have any reaction towards him as to laugh or shock towards him. Seeing my reaction which was obvious he thought I was shock to see him. But Nikki knowing what it was walking slowly towards him, calling name and he was not trying to not listen her. So she started singing "Someone is very happy to see me" but still he was not able to understand and was walking very fast towards the house.

Nikki flew towards him and just told in his ear loud enough that I can hear "Your cock is hard and juicy enough, Can I drain please?" And then he realized why she was singing and looked down and saw that he was aroused and quickly turned away from me and turned towards Nikki but seeing her smirking he just breathed through his teeth and shaking his head walked away from the house.

Nikki and I were waiting for him when he came and walked towards the house and I said "Hello Aman, How are you?" He answered sarcastically "Hi, I am good just happy that I am going to die and my friend that I thought dragged me through the sky just to make me die faster" To which I looked quizzically and asked to Nikki "What is he talking about?" to which she shrugged.

"I am going to die while fucking saving Gloria by making her feed myself" to which I became angry and walked towards him and mom had approached towards us hearing his voice. "No one is going to die, you are here just to save her, do you think we would call you if you are going to be in danger? Don't act like an asshole, get your shit together. Yes I am fucking sorry about your past. Sorry that I wasn't there, sorry that my mom was not there.

Sorry that fucking silent was waiting for you when you returned from school, sorry that we were not there at your competitions, or sorry for making your life miserable." I was close to crying, was no longer angry at him and my shoulders shrugged and whispered "But for you now our lives are fucking miserable.

I always think of you can't get sleep thinking you are out there and cursing us for our mistakes, for making your life terrible. Sorry, I am really sorry for all the actions from our part, Hope you will forgive us one day."

The sudden outburst of me had left Aman speechless and shocked, I then left the room without meeting eyes of anyone because I was sure if I would make eye contact I would brawl like a baby. He was watching my back and then turned to Mom who was shocked as well, and then he started walking in haze towards Gloria room. I woke up from my sleep to hear shouting from the other room.

I was weak it's like I was a mechanic robot, I had nothing to do with my life. I was not able to feed on others, yes it was tempting to drain humans but whenever they were close something snapped in me and yes I do love sex.

And I could not drain them. It's hot making them putty in my hand, they are ready to do whatever when they want to get off. I thrive on life force and my body was not accepting anyone's life force. I thought I was soon going to die. I could see that on Nikki face her concern for me was making me sure that I was going to die.

And door was opened and Aman was the door, after he walked in, door closed. Am I dreaming, he was looking terrible like he had seen ghost. He looked towards me with cautious concern as if he was fearing from me, he then came towards me and removed his pant shirt and slide the blanket and held me from the back and my body started like it was burning.

He then soothed all over my upper body with his free hands and said "Gloria let's heal you fast and quick." I tried to turn over and watch his face but he just held me close. He said "For now let's sleep later we can talk if we up to it, now I just want to sleep with you.

I can't help you as of now but I am sure I will do whatever you want after we get up, please it's an emotional moment give me some time to think and after we get up do whatever you want." I was wondering what he is talking about, but why should I complain when I felt so better to have him by my side and closed my eyes and my exhaustion of energy was draining me to sleep.

I woke up to someone's body tensed beside me and was shocked to see Aman there, and was very happy to see him. He was terrified of something and murmuring then I held him close and soothed him like he soothed me before to sleep. I gently woke him and he was terrified and when he knew that it was a dream he relaxed and again held me and slept back.

I tried to sleep but could not sleep, I loved how he felt against me, loved the way he had one hand over my stomach and his breathing was around neck. I don't know how long we had slept but it was too much for me and I decided to have him, I want him in.

So I undressed myself fast and started to take his dick in my mouth, it was exciting to see his dick go from limp to hard and I gave him a slow blow job and I was watching his face when he will awake.

Then I sensed his change in breath moments and saw him flick his eyes, he woke up and saw me blowing him. His smile on his face was genuine, when I had started I was afraid he will get angry because the last time meeting of us had not gone well.

He had come a large quantity, and surprisingly I was able to take a life force form him which I had doubted because I was not able to take life force from any other men. I was not fully recovered but I was starting to recover, the demons in me had her urge.

It was like she had taken the drive over me and Aman was panting hard after ejaculating the demons in me had started to make him erect again for a new round, she was kissing him making him taste his own sperm.

He did not mind which was not surprise for me I had started stroking him making him erect and then biting his nose tip, ear lobe, neck and collar bone. This demon inside me knew how to push buttons on a man to make him arouse, and when he was erect she jumped on his cock and started fucking him.

I was enjoying this not being in control but seeing his face changing from smiling to contempt and then to horror, I was fighting with my demon inside me to leave him alone but she was accepting none of it and she was overpowering me. It was horrific for me watching Aman's life force leaving his body right before me, I begged my demons to leave him but she was listening none of it.

She started to suck his life out of him and he was helpless. I was crying, begging her to spare his life but she was having none of it, don't know what happened but she let him go. I was back in control. He was terrified of me and I tucked my wings which had come out I had no idea, and was trying to get away from me but he was having no strength.

So I just held him tightly and said in slow whispering words "Hey it's alright, all is fine. Sorry you had to see that, I would never want to see you that form" he wasn't even listening trying with his little strength he had, but I held him. I made him sleep on bed and we cupped together exhausted from the exercise.

After some time he was awake but weakened in his condition, his breath was rag obviously and was shaking terribly. I thought he had got feared from me so much that he wants to run away and then let him go and as soon as I did he slipped from me unable to walk due to lack of his strength and fell down on the ground and crawled back to corner of wall.

I don't know why he was hallucinating or what but he was shaking terribly and he was speaking fast "Please let me go, I promise I will change name again, don't hurt me. I will change place again. I have not said my identity to any one like I promised before. Please take him back I assure you with my life if you see me here again you can kill me I will leave tonight."

And was half sitting with knees pressed tightly to his chest and his face was not even looking up. Wondering what he was speaking I looked in his mind and was able to see a demon with three wings one on his middle of the back and rest two were normal and he had crown on his head.

Somebody else was also there but Aman could not see his face, I then looked at Aman who was terrified and had to break him from that dream. I took him in his arms and tried to soothe him but it was having no effect him, I held him as tight as possible but it was not doing anything on him.

And then I left him trying to think what he was experiencing and he continued to terrified and crying but after 20 minutes it was like nothing had happened and he stopped shaking and laid down right there as if nothing happened. I slipped from the chair where I was sitting and observing him before, then laid down along with him. His face facing towards mine.

When I woke up, he was as far as from me but my hand was above him as if not letting him go right back and was looking at me with fear in his eyes. Then I hugged him and wept he must have been confused, I told him about all the things he has been dreaming.

He looked as if he was confused and then I said lets go to bathroom bath together make you clean and have some food to which he said "You go first, I want to have some alone time" and then I went down without speaking to anybody, everybody was looking at me.

It was as if they want to check with me that Aman is alive or not, without looking I said "Yes he is alive, sound and safe" to which Nikki smirked. Then Alexia and Rosalin both laughed. And we were laughing and chatting when Aman came.

AMAN

I was in bathroom not thinking anything, I just wanted to get out of this house. I did not want their pity. I always had hated persons who took pity on me. I spent as long as possible in bathroom and when hot water ran out I had to jump out of the bathroom.

I went down and just shocked standing there. I was seeing a family having breakfast there, they were chatting so happily agreed they were demon hunters and demon that were happily eating but I was angry towards them envied them.

I despised them. I had stood there for some time calming myself and then headed for breakfast and had some breakfast and I ate a lot than normal, guess adrenaline was making me more hungry. I chatted smilingly with everybody including Marie and alexia. After that I excused myself for going out and having some fresh air. In reality I wanted to get away from here as fast as possible.

I had hated the way they were happily chatting and forgetting they were enemy some months ago. I then walked towards the hill which was secluded place, there I sat and for some time I was enjoying and suddenly the 2 birds were chirping loudly when I went near to it. I saw that they were worried overlooking to the ground where their baby had fallen and they were trying to pick it up but they could not.

I smiled and observed for some time they had just left her after few hours concluding they cannot help the baby bird that had fallen. But they had other babies to feed so they had to leave, after they left I made small nest with dry leaves and stick, made it as large as possible and put the baby bird there as much tall as I could but it was still lower than their original nest.

I had sat there and observed the birds that had returned with food and started to look for their baby but then the baby bird made some noise and both adult birds look from where the noise was coming and they flew over the place where the baby bird was there refusing to sit on the nest that I had made.

I guess they had suspicion on the nest being a trap, hell I don't mind even I would gladly sacrifice my one child to protect my rest child. Yes it would tear me apart but I would do that to protect my offspring.

But the mother bird sat on the nest but father would not even dare to sit, then the mother bird fed the child but did not stay for long, she was continuously staying over there but would sometimes come to the new nest.

I was sure that baby child will die, because it needs warmth and food, hell no one as a child can live if there is no home or affection for it. And there was a sudden voice "So you think the baby bird will live through this?" I turned around but could not find the source, then the voice laughed and said "Where are you searching me? I am your conscience"

"OK whoever it is please come out, I had really long day and have no desire to chat with you. I came here to get away from all the fucked up life that I have."

And the voice continued "You had fucked up child life, teenage life, and will have fucked up adult life as well, what do you expect from a person who was deserted by his parents.

You are waited by a succubus who want nothing more than your white fluid, she would have taken your life if not some hours before. Your mother and sister are demon hunters and your mother had left you when you were child. Your previous girlfriend for a cheap bet pretended to be your girlfriend.

Your father even died looking after your sorry ass. Don't you remember how he was shouting at you during his last months?" I whispered "He was sick." He laughed hysterically "Well he was sick of you, he wished you weren't there so that he would have left the house which you called home. He wanted to get away from his life and you remained him of what fucking miserable life he had.

For fucks sake his wife left him and he stayed there because of you." After couple of minutes he again started "What do you think of the things that will happen to that baby bird that you saved, it will live on if she has good luck, well even if she lives on, will always despise you.

She could have been eaten by some animals and could have died peacefully rather than struggle throughout life. She will be deprived of parents warmth and love, and will live a lonely life. And will continue to hate you till she dies. What you have done for others till now?

1...345678