Touch of Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I will not be interested in you as most males... And we will be on path for self destruction you will be looking for your carves and I will be shagging some other girls thinking why should not I cheat and have some fun. Besides I will always be insecure of you.

And one day I or you would be thinking enough is enough and we will be either divorcing or someone will kill either of us and I emphasize here there will be more chance of me killing you rather than I for having a cheating affair.

Aren't your craves and lust are like vampires you thrive on them like vampires thrives on blood?" I was angry at him and in quick movement all my anger drained from me "Wait...did... did you said marriage?" to which he nodded and I said "Marriage between us?" to which he nodded again "Why do you think I will marry you?"

He replied "Because you love me...right?" I said "I like you. Not love." Did I love him?... My head was riling. He stood up and was not giving me any chance to recover and was banging on question which I myself was having difficulties to understand and he said "Look Gloria I don't know what happened in your past.

Nikki has just told me that you did not have a successful marriage but I am not him, you have to trust me. But if you want to try this you have to assure me that if you ever get bored with me and want to break our marriage please tell me. Yes I will whine a lot but after some time I assure you I will break our marriage.

I just can't take anymore cheating I had enough of those lies and cheating what I want is honesty at least..."

"You fool yes I will marry you but don't think I will go easy on you from now." I said with tears streaming down my face to which he just smoothed me. I lifted him up and was kissing him and tightly hugging him. He was tapping on my shoulder and I realized I was choking him so I released him from my bear hug.

He was breathing fast and after he controlled himself for his normal breath, said "I have warned you before, please just don't cheat on me, if unhappy come straight to me and we will break our marriage."

"Enough with that shit please, I will never cheat on you. What I think is that you will cheat on me" to which he looked shocked but I just lifted him and threw him on the bed and we had a marathon sex.

We both went down and gave happy news to all and all were excited to hear the news. Rosalin was emotional and she had tears in her eyes and we too were emotional when Aman called Rosalin as Mom and had a long conversation with her.

Seeing this all were emotional and then they both hugged and both were shedding tears together at the end. We all were happy and having a god time together.

EPILOGUE

After some days of our marriage I asked him why he was there in lonely night alone, to which he faced away from me and as I was going to apologize he said "My girlfriend had cheated on me to whom he loved with my best friend. Sheena really wanted to have sex between us but I always used to discard that because I thought the first time should be special and not in some cheap hotel.

So she thought there must be some problem with me because there is no way a guy can say no when a girl is forcing herself on a guy. So she had sex with one of my friends." But now I realize that they were trying to demoralize me so that I give up on my life.

I felt sorry for him and hugged him and then it strikes to me that maybe he is a virgin. So I asked him "Were you a virgin till I fucked you" hoping for to answer him "No" but he said "Yes".

"It was one reason to be there the other was to end my life" to which I felt a chill on my bone, he continued "Just few days before I had lost my father and on his death bed he had said some worse things that made me confused and I was on verge to end my own life."

And there I was sitting there when a girl came and asked with her sweet voice "Why am I crying?" that is all it took. I was sitting there to decide how should I end my life and she was caring for me. I wondered why she was here, probably same as me to end life. "Why a woman would walk to the lake at about 3:30 AM.

I hugged her then because I thought that any person walking to this place at that time would be in a great pain waiting for someone to ease that pain by hugging as tight as possible". To which I was surprised and had thought about the same thing as I had seen him first time on the side of the lake. "That is when I decided I will not end my own life and then I gave the girl a tight hug and was murmuring thank you which I doubt myself she could understand.

I was making sure that at least I cared for her and she should not end her own life. And then I left her to decide on her own, what she wants to do. I wanted her to know that she has to bear with her problems and it will be dealt soon." I asked him "Do you remember the girl?" He closed his eyes and said sheepishly "She smelt great, she was around 5ft, and her hair smelt great.

But never saw her face, probably due to my tears in my eyes. And I assure there were tons of those, my eyes were like they had drank blood" and he smilingly said "She looked beautiful from the back, yeah I ran after I hugged her because I am shy person and I did not want to be confronted by her at that time. I just looked back after I walked away.

I don't know her face but I would say she would be 2nd prettiest woman for me after you. You know I always wondered if I had got back another chance I would have handled the matter well, like stay with her, talk with her..." Seeing me cry he asked in concerned voice "Gloria What's wrong, why are you crying? Sorry it was my sad story..."

I hugged him and then looked to him with happily moist filled eyes. To which he asked "Gloria, I am sorry I would not have said things like that. I promise I will never speak of that again." I then continued to say "I had taken from you a gift which cannot be given by anybody I am sorry and I mean it."

He then welcomed me with open arms and in reflect I got squeezed in his hands feeling his warm body against mine and said "I am glad that it was you who took that gift from me, because I love you."

"And Aman, I am the girl who met you near the lake that night. I had just got divorced some days before and I wanted to free myself, so I went to the lake. And seeing you there alone I had same thought as yourself, but I had some naughty thoughts that we could do.

But when you hugged me I was scared to death, I thought you were going to rape me. After I became succubi, my whole physical form was changed including my face."

Then I held him with all of might and told him "I love you from all my heart, you will never know that what it means because I have never said those words to anybody not even to my parents as well." That night we only embraced ourselves and just kissing each other and gazing into one another eyes drifted to sleep. I was always amused to see teasing my husband in the public.

As I am a voyeuristic person I used to tease him a lot and would always be having fun throughout my life. We two had some very kinky fetishes like Aman had fetish for abs, muscle, arms. He loved my abs so much that he would spend every day worshiping those.

He liked being submissive, he loved to be taken by me. I would change my appearance to bodybuilder with big muscle hands, busty, big juicy arms and he would love me.

After hearing of Nikki's and Maria's sexual course I tried to do it with Aman, I told him I loved him but I wanted to try one thing. He said sure and I changed my form to she male, to which he was stunned but I forced on him, and kept on pounding his asshole. I made him cum 3 times without touching his dick. At first he was saying no but later he was enjoying it, later he said loved it.

He then asked me a favor for himself to which I said yes and he asked for big muscular submissive woman to which I agree. And he knowing that I can regenerate soon he was not at all caring about weather I get hurt or not.

He spanked me without caring for anything, biting my nipples, calling me dirty names, humiliating me he kept on abusing me, which was huge turn on for both of us. Now we are expecting to have our baby and Aman is still insecure of me, but he loves me very much and I have to take care of his insecure I guess.

Yeah it took long time for Aman to call Rosalin as mother but it was the happiest day for her and she cried a lot, along with all girls after he called her. Seeing them cry made Aman's eyes watery as well and he was avoiding saying something got into his eyes.

We all were shocked when Nikki and Marie confessed their love to Rosalin, who said she knew that from the start. Marie and Nikki are still together and they are enjoying their honeymoon now, Mother is getting impatience to play with her grand kids...

The End

1...345678