Touch of Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next morning at breakfast I usually greeted him but for some reason he was pale, confused and fearful for meeting his eyes with me. To which I was sure it must be the incident on previous night but I acted as if nothing has happened between us. He felt a relief and went to office with a smile which suited him better than confused look like that in this morning.

At the end of the evening as I returned I planned to torture him for next 2 days by making myself roam around the house in a denim tight top and short jeans. Getting him seeing aroused and as his eyes lit up like a person found water in the desert was giving me full satisfaction though later I had to satisfy myself later with a dildo which left me unsatisfied completely.

On the next day I wore a stocking and a business skirt which was just above my knee and white shirt. I then welcomed him and startled him as I unhooked my skirt and removed the top leaving with my stocking, panty and bra. And then I told him to undress he soon compiled, as soon he undressed he started thinking "Maybe I will get laid today."

So he kept quiet and would obey anything to get laid. And as soon as he got undressed I told him to just kiss top of my breast and just to suck it lightly. But as he started to kiss and suck I was in heaven, he kissed my breast licked them moving his tongue along it never touching the nipples then he suddenly kissed on my lips and then I allowed him to French kiss me.

Then I blindfolded him with a cloth and left him alone on the bed tied with cuff to both hand and both legs tied to rope with raging hard on standing erect. I entered room after 1 hour and for the first time he called my name "Gloria", he had cum flowing around his 6 inch dick.

I felt very happy then I went near him then bit his ear lobe, then bit top of his nose and then sucked his lower lip till blood come out from there. He had cum soon as I fondled with his dick and from the pain that I was inflicting.

Then I unlocked the cuffs and took him to drawing room and then I sucked him till he gets full hard on(which was throbbing already). I then made him lay down and sat on his face then said to me lick my cunt. And as he started licking me I thought he was a pro and the way he licked my clitoris was the best lick in my life.

First of all he licked my thighs without giving any attention to my pussy, then he licked the sides of my clitoris till now not touching my pussy. Then slowly started licking and French kissing the clitoris which was the best feeling I had ever had. But then he started licking my clit, like it was the last drop of water from the water bottle for which I ejaculated like never I had in the entire life.

Till now he had not used his hands. Then he inserted index finger to my pussy then later was added with 2 more fingers and then fingers fucked me to which I ejaculated again. Now I made him lay down and I kept my both legs on either side of his waist and sat on him directing his erect cock in my pussy.

Staring at his eyes he was looking at me searching for any emotions and he started thinking "She is so hot and dirty talk, pain really helped me. For God's sake I have to jack in my room 3-5 times if she leaves me now".

I then slowly got up and his face looked disappointed for a second before I could thrust myself on him and he closed his eyes and had his fist close. Though his penis was small but it was thick and it filled me completely.

I ordered him to open eyes and brought his hand to my breasts and he started roughly handling them, grinding them and when he was close he pinched my nipples hard and then again ejaculated with me. I left him there and went to my room and slept like a log.

Next day I was cheery and Nikki came as usual and when she saw she just stared and said "You fucked him, right" Just one look at me and how the hell she could tell and I said all the things that happened to her.

She then just came and hugged me and said "I am happy for you two, at least give him a chance so that you can understand him. And I assure you he is unique and good human being, he has hell lot of patience and has gone through bad time throughout the life. Maybe we can try to change that for him." We fucked like rabbits fucking all over the house fucking everywhere.

But still I was the mistress and he was my servant who was bound to obey any rule I give during sex and we would some time role-play as the master slave relation in which I once forced him to lick my ass and ordered him to anal fuck me while he kept a vibrator in my pussy, which he loved very much.

And we did some pretty nasty stuffs like me being jailer and he is as prisoner, I as dominant teacher and he as student, I as police officer and he as citizen. I ordered him to wear my panties and ordering him to go office in that way, ordered him to wash my body thoroughly with his tongue including my ass, armpit.

He really acted like he hated these but he was sure getting aroused instantly after I say what to do for me. He was forced to eat his own cum from my ass/cunt. He loved me being when I talk dirty talk with him, making him wear cock ball torture for a week and after every day returning from his office he should make me cum 4 times and at the end of the week he could get the key from me.

I loved fucking his ass with strap on. This all act just showed my domination over him which he knew quite well but he would always hesitate at first but later will enjoy it.

Once at about 11:30 pm I ordered him to strip completely and bring the package which was outside the house to which he looked at my eyes saying "Are you fucking crazy?" to which I replied "If you dare to utter that word before me you will regret later". He then bought the package and just was about to enter the house I quickly ran and closed the door.

So the situation was this that he was all alone in the lawn outside my house naked and the only way to enter the house was closed and he was panicked with embarrassment all over his face.

I told him to open the package which he opened quickly and found two items a paper and an ice cream mini family pack. He looked confused and then I ordered him to read the paper and then sign it.

But he signed it first and then pleaded me with his eyes to please allow him to the house, I then allowed him to the house by and I took the paper and read it to him.

He stood for 5 minutes and looked into my eye in astonishment. The paper stated that he would be my slave till he live in my house and I could do whatever to his body and he can't do anything about it.

I then made him sit on the couch and told him to open the ice cream package and put some of it on his cock and as he applied some of it on the cock his cock began to shrink and then I swallowed his full length cock in my mouth without eating the ice cream. Then I continued till his cock was full erect and some the ice cream were there on it, after eating those I told him to do the same to me.

So he applied some of the ice cream on top of my cleavage which I had unexpected from him because I thought that he would have directly gone to my pussy. Then he applied some of it on my right nipple and just licked my areola around not even licking the ice cream the warmness of his tongue and coldness of the ice cream made my nipple erect then he bit my right nipple and ate those cream which were all around my breast he did this to my left breast.

He applied some on my armpits and started licking them as well and I was thinking "What the hell he is doing to me?" he then applied some of the ice-cream on my collarbone and when I inhaled my breathing process he bit me lightly on it and I was Cumming without him touching my cunt.

Then he applied some of the cream over my jawbones and neck and started sucking on, then he went down and applied on my navel and ate those and then applied some of it on my thigh and licked. I shrugged for which he then brought the applied cream over my clitoris and ate them, and as he ate them I was trembling with pleasure and then he licked my clit which was erect like a miniature penis of a baby of 2 months.

Then he applied some of it on my ass which was least expecting, he never ever forget to surprise me and then he licked my ass completely. I was Cumming like crazy from his care to my body, I got up and made him to lay down and blind folded him then treated his nipples same he had done to mine.

Then I took his cock in my mouth which was erect all this time. And I squeezed him tightly around his shaft to which he groaned with pain and then I dug my nails over his shoulder and his thigh and then applied some of the ice cream over its ball and licked him and he was groaning with pleasure.

Then I deep throated him and as he was on the verge of cum I dipped my index finger in his ass which he was never expecting from me and then he cum and he groaned loudly as I thought all animals would hear him. He later said to me that had never cum this much.

We were sitting together when Nikki came and surprised us. She knew from me that we were sleeping around but she had to tease Aman so seeing how close we were, she asked me in front of him in serious face "So you took him, you bitch couldn't you wait to realize after 30 days then I could have taken him."

And here Aman was started thinking "What the fuck they are talking, Are they fighting over me did not know I was a hotshot" And we laughed and hugged each other hearing his thoughts and Nikki came and told Aman to stand gave a hug to him. And his face was smothered by her breast, he was trying to get out but she was not giving me a chance to squirm out of her.

As natural, his mind was going on with crazy ideas. Letting him go taking me aside she whispered to Aman and I did not try to listen to their secret, everybody should have some of their personal space and talk with whom they desire.

But whatever the secret it left Aman with scarlet red face, after the talk we all had drink over in our house and then Nikki left. We were sitting relaxing in our with Aman sitting on my lap and we kissing each other and I sensed something like danger is going to happen.

I quickly did telepathy Nikki to come to which she said, she is on her way. And 2 ladies entered from front and back door they were masked and had bows, arrows as well as most of holy items on their costumes with holy cross necklace and may talisman around their hand.

I was sure if we don't get any help I will die, but I was certain I will not allow Aman to be hurt at least. They both had their arrows pointed at me and here Aman came before me and said "I have 5000 cash and I have nothing else, please leave us and we will not be reporting to police."

To which lady removed scarf from her face and said "Boy do you think we are after your money?, Well we don't want your money. We want that bitch behind you." Aman became angry and said "I don't know what you want and she is my girlfriend and her name is Gloria and she is not a bitch."

Crazy woman laughed and said "She did not tell you? How a fool you are, damn she must be laughing her ass off at you seeing you acting like a hero trying to protect her. But protect from whom? Us? She is the one who can kill you easily. Wait don't tell me you have not seen her original form also?"

To which Aman was asking whispering "What the hell are you talking about?" Then the lady said some prayer and I was in my original form which even I did not know exist. I had grew wings and tail and my nails grew like claw. My dress was torn from the change in shape of my health and was bound to the wall by some chains.

Seeing this Aman horrified and walked back towards and bumped with the lady who was smirking from the torment she was causing on Aman. I desperately said "I can't change to my original please help, Please don't do this in front of him. I love him, damn it" and was desperately pleading to the lady.

Aman was seeing my face and his face was expressionless and the crazy woman said "Love the look of disappointment, betrayal on the face of men, it always causes me Cumming, may be will give him a lending hand in my bed."

The other lady who was looking towards us walked the front door and I had sensed Nikki was going to be here soon. Before she left, she said to the first lady "Don't do any things that will make me angry on you" to which first lady replied "Yeah I know." I had only one thing in my mind I was going to protect Aman from this crazy lady.

NIKKI

As I heard from Gloria, I knew something danger was going to happen so I flew towards them as fast as possible. I was not far from their house and I had to keep my magical abilities full who knew with whom we are facing. As I was rushing towards the front door of Gloria's house an arrow was blown towards me which I ducked quickly but it was laced with holy water I instantly knew who they were and prepared myself for the worst.

Only 1 organization 'SLAYER' has primitive but accurate method to make their warriors use bow, arrow, sword spear and scythe etc... but with up-to-date changes. But she had a sword and spear and only 1 person holds that in 'SLAYER' "Well look here who here it is, if not Alexia - the demon slayer" God I must be short of luck, fuck Alexia the demon slayer is standing in front of me. It will be a tough battle hell I will be marginally missing my death. Fuck how the hell someone who fights with sword and spear.

And she had mask over her face, no one had known her well she was tormenting the demons over 2 decades only 1 description was known of her is sword and spear. Many great demons had died through her. She attacked me well and I deflected but keeping with both of her attack was pain in the ass. I summoned my weapon and fought with her for 10 minutes.

She said "You are the first demon who have fought me over 9 minutes, the demon who fought me 9 minutes was Lurthor the son of Current ruler Mark" I was surprised she was able to kill Lurthor who was said to be successor of demon race, he was strong and if she killed him I don't have single iota to win against her.

Her eyes were smirking able to see through me what I was thinking. Surprising myself and herself I launched on her and was able to cut off her arm she was calm and gently took the arm and put on her body as if demon do when they fight with each other. I said "you are demon?"

She said "Yes and No" and took time to do the adjustment and then kept her weapons and jumped on me I thought this lady has grown crazy she is willing to die because I cut her arm good for me.

Oh baby was I wrong she was more dangerous with her bare hands she pined me on the ground and gave round of fists. I was barely able to move and blood was coughing from my mouth and started thinking "Well this is the end for me."

I heard shrieks and pain from Gloria and said "Sorry Gloria I could not protect you" and cut off my telepathy because I don't want her to hear my pain during my death.

The lady above me removed her mask and was taking out her dagger in task of finishing me. I gasped when I recognized her face and muttered "Are you Rosalin Jeniffer?" she stopped her movements and was seeing me curiously with seriousness on her face.

She asked with tight lipped "How do you know that name?" Then there were shrieks from Aman. "Please let me go I can tell you where your son is" She got furry, chocked me and then said "My son is dead along with his father, stop trying to make excuse, you will die at the hands of Alexia."

I said "Listen I will show you your son, he is alive. And I give you my word if I cannot show you, your son I will give you my head. I am succubi we are expert in seducing, not in lying. And I am sure I cannot kill you, hell cannot even harm you."

She let go of me and I raced towards the room and saw Aman was bleeding from his head and Gloria hand was cut off and blood were oozing from her hand. She was just cut off in normal blade else her hand would have been burned to ashes if the lady in front of her would have used holy weapons.

The crazy lady was continuing her kick on Aman and asking "Does this feel good to be tormented by me, I bet whore in front of you have tormented you lots of time to a sissy like you." And I flew to the lady and pushed her as far as possible breaking through the wall she was smirking and said "Well mom must be in good mood to have 2 succubi to myself, please don't bore me."

And she was running very fast towards us but stopped when she saw her mom's back and Rosalin was facing me she raised her hand and the crazy lady stopped in her tracks and said "Tc.ch Mom what are you doing?" Rosalin said "Be quiet else it will be painful for you Marie if you make me more angry than me" to which her daughter became silent and just observed.

I said to Rosalin standing in front of me that I will see to the wounds of Aman and bandage him then I will tell you where your son is. She was looking angrily but she nodded and I quickly treated his wound and made him fell asleep soon. And went to Gloria and fixed her hand by then both ladies were angry.

Rosalin looking towards me while her daughter looking towards Gloria who was exhausted and yet she was returning the mean look towards Rosalin daughter. Even Gloria was getting pumped up to fight Rosalin daughter but I knew we both would get killed even if there were 100's of us.

I started "A child who was only 2 years old was left away by his mother only to be taken care by his father, though the father tried his best to take care of his child but he could not come up to take care of him. Because he always remained him of his mother, the boy when joined his nursery classes was able to see many woman who led their children's and they used to cry and laugh with their 'mummy' very

few were used to come with 'daddy'."

One day he asked "Where his mommy is?" His father said "Son your mother has gone to roam beautiful world outside, she will be back soon."

His son asked "Daddy will we too go outside to see the beautiful world and in that way we can see mommy too" to which his daddy laughed and tears were flown through his eyes and he hugged his child.

His son asked why you are crying then his father said "Son its happy tears when you are happy some time you get cry as well."

Most of his friends after return from school would be greeted by their families but he was greeted by child caretaker till he was 8 but after that he was greeted by monstrous silent which was slowly creeping towards his heart as he grew.

In nursery class one day his teacher gave them essay about "My parents" all his friends gave long and nice speeches about their parents but his speech was the most short to the point.

It read "My father is a bank manager and my mother has gone outside to see the beautiful world and will return soon. My father helps me to do home work and he is the best person I can have.

He sometimes cries when he thinks I am sleeping and sometimes he will be sad and will be going to sleep. My father cooks and washes my cloth, he always brings me chocolate after his work gets complete."

Then some of his friends asked "When will your mommy will come" the child could not answer that question and most children laughed at him saying "Your father is a liar like you".

But was helped by his teacher, who calmed them down and saved him when he called another student to give their essay. Then when he returned from school he asked his father "When will my mother return from his trip?" His father said she will return when he is 30 and grown up like a man like me.

Then next day he crossed one day in calendar in front of his father when he asked what's he doing he said 1 day less to meet my mother to which father cried and he hugged his son. As the child grew, he came to realize that his mother is not going to come back it was just lame lie by his father.

123456...8