Touch of Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In high school he was tormented by almost his class he had almost said that his mother would return when he is 30 and when he would fight he would be beaten up and he would return his house creeping with silence, he would someday treat his wound and would someday would go to his bed directly.

His father would always treat his wound when he would have gone to bed and would never ask how he got wound because he knew the reason. He never once complained his son.

One day the child was summoned by his principal and was asked to call his father, he then very cautiously informed his father about principal wanting to meet him. His father was cool when he knew he fought with his principal and both father and son both had secret admiration among them.

He was his best friend as no one became his friend after the incident of his father with his principal. He was average guy and got average marks.

In his college he was able to make friends and was able to get a girlfriend as well. He was real serious about his girl friend and was wanted by friends. He had called his girlfriend 1 day and the phone was on and he was listening other side of the phone and his best friend was having sex with his girl friend and after that they were laughing at him because he believed their words.

He tried to kill himself after his father died he had no idea what to do thanks to a human who saved him.

The whole time I was looking at the table not looking towards Rosalin and when I looked, I could not stop myself and launched a slap towards her. While her daughter launched towards me, to attack me and Gloria rushed towards her to stop her.

I asked her "Did you realize what have you done? No mother should abandon her child hell even an animal when is hungry cares for her child but you, you are worse than animal.

You not only left your own child alone but you left him face the world alone. A child who could not fight alone the world was taught to live alone and because of is circumstances did not make a single happy memory till now and you are desperate to see your son.

I don't know what your situation was back then but you should not leave your child. Tell me a single reason why you should see your son?" Rosalin daughter started saying "What the hell are you talking about?"

Gloria seemed to realize about whom I was talking about and she was in her own thoughts now not caring that 2 demon slayer were standing in front of us and said in low voice "Aman is her son..." to which Rosalin was astonished and looked up to me to confirm but I did not confirm anything.

Rosalin's daughter started saying "What the hell are you talking, I am alone child of mom and my father is SLAYER head Robert Joseph" and she looked at her mother who was shocked for few minutes and then tears were streaming. And she whispered "Isn't MOM?" and then she sat down listening all the talking.

Then she asked in whispering voice "Mom is that all true? Why you didn't tell me?"

ROSALIN

"Marie What should I tell? That I left my son with his father, the man I loved more than anything for you. That my name isn't Alexia Joseph. Everything I didn't tell you, wasn't fair to you. That I had married to Robert Jeniffer and Aman and you are our children." To say Marie was shocked was least of the statement every fabric of reality she ever knew was ripping apart around her.

I continued "I belong to a clan who were among the 1 of clans who had founded SLAYER and they had a rule that if they had daughters they would belong to SLAYER organization, Men will continue to expand our community by breeding with other woman's and their daughter will also share same fate as us.

Also, they will make sure SLAYER will be having socially and political influence over others and economically strong always."

I was in love with Christopher and my whole family had told me not to fall in love with others. And I had made the biggest mistake of my life, I hadn't just fallen in love but married to him. There were fights but we were in love and we were young our 1st born child I remember clearly like it was yesterday we had named him Sam Jeniffer and we were very happy and scared.

It was our first child, Christopher would pamper me like I was a delicate flower who would break and fall down from the plant. Hell he maintained through my craziness during my pregnancy. A woman cannot hope to get a better partner than him. We were happy in our life though we were short in money but our love was enough to compensate then we had our second child you.

I had never seen Christopher happy like that he always wished a Barbie girl like you but I was sad because I knew the rule of our clan else they will come hunting for us which I would never in my dear life would want that. When I told Christopher about this he was angry and never talk with me, during the night when he was thinking I had slept would sneak to your bed room and would talk to you all night.

I would cry through the night and would exhaust to sleep. During the last night I whispered to him "Christopher I love you, never forget that and please take care of our son.

I will always remember our marriage night when we had so fun or days and days when we used to fight like crazy teenage over little things." He broke down like a baby and we made love that night.

Next day I kissed and cried over my son and left the house along with you. I who was sitting silently throughout this conversation and seeing Rosalin who had knelt down on the ground after hearing that Aman is his son.

I went to front of Rosalin Jeniffer and knelt in front of her and said "I don't even know you but when you see Aman, please be strong he may even reject you, he is hurt a lot and now today after tonight incident I can't even help you.

I have never seen Nikki cry but after she read his mind she was weeping a lot. Please give him time, he will come around. I will make assure at least he makes up with you and his sister." Then Rosalin asked why has he changed name to which Nikki said "I know but its better if he tells you on his own" to which Rosalin nodded.

Then she looked me into eyes and asked "Are you guys couple I mean you and Sam(Aman)?" I said "We were going to be and I had tried many times to tell him but could not muster my courage. Its better this way otherwise it could have been hard on both of us. I know he would have been wonderful partner like his father" and tears started to flow and I walked to my room.

Nikki said "Let's call it a night please feel free to use the house as you like, Um how about we both put magic barrier so that no one comes in and no one goes out. So that even if we kill you or you kill us then our opponents will be trapped here..." Then we both created magic barrier and called it a night and went to sleep.

The next morning I was in the kitchen when Aman came up running and saw through kitchen and smiled and came close to me turned me so that I was facing him and wrapped his hands around me.

And said "You know yesterday I had this crazy dreams where you were a demon and this crazy hunters had come to kill you. You know one of them was enjoying you torture" and I started thinking did Nikki had made him forget.

But there was some noise in kitchen and he turned around and saw the lady(Marie) that had hurt him, he was stunned for a minute and I guess he remembered all things which he was thinking as a dream was real.

He just started to his room, I called him but he never listened and started running like he was running away from me and his mind was thinking "Not again, please anything but not again. Am I a clown that all should play with me. Fuck me. Fuck you all" and he went to his bathroom had showered and got ready to go office.

He came down and opened the door but he could not leave like a barrier was there and he was not at all able to go through it. And then Nikki said Aman there is a barrier you can't go out and no one can come in, frustrated he just banged his hand through the door and yelped.

He just started to his room his eyes wet from the pain, Nikki ran to him "Aman you are bleeding" but he did not care for her he just started walking towards his room but Nikki held him not allowing him to leave he tried to pull from her but in vain he let go of his hands like he was defeated.

Nikki pulled him to sofa and she started to heal through magic and he said in small voice "Nikki you too. Damn all are lying scumbags they all lie to me right on my face and like a crazy person I accept them. Nikki please let me go I just want to be alone in my room."

She let her go and he was alone in his room and started thinking "Why the hell this is happening to me, first mother then father then friends and then girlfriend.

Most of the life I have been treated badly, but this time it was the worst not only I was hurt but was treated like a scapegoat. Fuck you all, Fuck them, Fuck me."

And he just laid there just closing his eyes, And all were up when he came down in evening. He just went to kitchen grabbed some to eat and again went up. This continued for 2 days and he came down and just sat in front of TV.

I came and switched off the TV, he looked at me and said "What you trying to do?" "I am trying to have conversation with you" he said "Else what? You will kill me?" I in cold and calm way told him "The way you are acting just moping around your room will have to stop else I will do that if I have to."

Yes I was trying to get his attention and by the last sentence I was having his all attention to me. But his mind "Will she do that? Fuck who knows maybe she was not kidding around.

I have never seen her joking around. Maybe she wanted to devour me. I don't know whether I should thank demon hunters or get angry at them. Hell I have no freaking idea."

Turning around with relaxing face I went and gathered all members living in the house and we all sat together. Then I took a deep breath and relaxed myself and said "Aman sorry I could not tell you before that I was succubi and yes I have killed.

I had become succubi some days before and after I met Nikki, I changed she was the one who taught me how to live and not kill others. She has been very a good friend to show me that even succubi can live life like a normal person. But I don't ever forget that I am a demon."

But today we aren't here to discuss that we are here to discuss about you, I would like you to introduce Rosalin and Marie the demon hunters. Hearing Rosalin name he flinched but he quickly recovered and nodded to Rosalin to take over from here.

I did not know how the hell I would do that so let her do this on her own. Rosalin I started "I am Rosalin Jeniffer, wife of Christopher Jeniffer and mother of Sam Jeniffer"

Letting him sink my word and observing his action, it was hard for a mother to tell her son who abandoned him. No matter what the situation should be, no parents should abandon their child.

Seeing his face as confusion grew and then the realizing hitting him with shock in the place but the hatred on his face for me was most soul trenching feeling I have ever had.

Then how he used words were the most tormenting words I have ever heard. "Rosalin Jeniffer is dead for me, I had only one parent Christopher Jeniffer and he died last year. And he may not be the best dad in the world, he always there for me and always ready to help.

Not like someone who ran with her lover to have a new family or to roam the world as quoted by my father. Well now Rosalin Jeniffer is here not only to talk with me but to show his daughter how she made her grew up to be an arrogant ass.

So where is his father, he is not here to see me? Oh let me guess he does not know me or to be precise he does not want to know me.

Or you are here to tell me when you were there for every time your daughter performed, whether she did good or bad but for me I was always lonely whether it may be annual function or any other competition. I was always alone in the school, high school or college.

Or you are here to tell me you were always there to protect her unlike me I was always cared by my father when he would come from office he would come to my room and check on me.

Hell he was tired but he would always check on me first, I don't know whether he knew that I was awake or not but if I was bullied by my classmates he wound tend to my wounds and rather in a soothing calm voice would just talk about his day no matter how hard it was for him.

Well I would definitely see that she have never greeted by her house the creeping silent. There was no sound in the house but silent was making me deaf, sometimes I wished in my life why I am struggling in this distrusted world alone.

While my friends had bad day they were sure something good was waiting for them their parents is what mattered the most some did not care."

Thinking for some time and then continuing "I had not said much to my father but we understood each other and gave our self some space, I guess I had created more space like many people did not care about their parents until I lost my father.

It's not like I did not care about, he was and will be the most cherished person in the world, he was a like a light of hope for me.

Well I did not have friend or girlfriend, I hoped in college it may change but No my luck ran low down there too, my girlfriend was just pretending to be my girlfriend and was cheating on my back with best friend."

He was laughing hysterically and looking towards Gloria and Nikki "Do you know how worse feel it is just to be lied or cheated by your love ones, I guess you don't because you always got what you wanted."

He continued "Yeah I know now you are alive and happy with your life so how about we get going and just know that we exist, hell it didn't even matter to be truth I am little angry towards you.

And your daughter you both had wonderful life and I had the miserable life like the onetime I was bent on ending my life" to which Gloria, Marie, Rosalin gasped.

"Sorry for being a wimp, but that's who I am, I am not as strong as you or your daughter. I can't even protect myself against human and demon and all this freaking stuff are out of my league.

Well sorry for ruining our reunion but I have to go my room" He got up and left the room leaving every one shocked. All the things he said came at once and shock of sorrow passed over me.

We waited whole afternoon and had not talked with each other, and was waiting for him but he didn't come down. I knocked on his door to call him for lunch but no reply.

I wasn't using any magic on him but when I could not sense his mental readings and I broke down the door which was locked and saw Aman on the floor with fetal position. He had passed from excess drinking with tears stained on his face and carpet was wet from it.

I then lifted him and put him onto his bed he was murmuring "Daddy it hurts too much, I wish you were here with me. Please protect me father, can't take anymore betrayal"

He was stuttering of course but I could clearly hear it very well which made me kiss his temple and murmur to his ear "I will never allow you to get hurt or I will never betray you, that is if you want me."

Nikki who was with Maria and Rosalin had shock on her face and Marie, Rosalin both rushed to his room as they saw Nikki running towards Aman room seeing me murmuring something in Aman's ear. We all left Aman room and no one dared to break the silence.

It was at night when all had gone to sleep, he came down and was making something to eat. He jumped like a cat does when I asked "What are you doing?"

I said "You look as if you have seen a ghost." He answered "Isn't that true?" to which I looked at him with shock and then I put on a fake smile as I saw him put a fake smile.

Then we had good laugh for a short time and we made his dinner, after his dinner we both sat in dining hall and we were silent for a long time before he spoke "Gloria, I know I said I like you but after knowing the truth it's hard for me. I don't know about you but I need some time away from you.

Please try to understand. Good night Gloria" I was in shock though I had expected it but to hear from him was complete different feeling.

I left the room and went to bed exhausting myself with thinking what we had been like if we have got together and then got drifted to sleep. AMAN I left the room and once in my room started talking himself and said "Didn't I like her?" Reassuring myself "No I don't like her...for fuck shake she is a demon. Do I like her?

Isn't love should the one where we accept our difference and try to cope with our in comp abilities? Or is love the one where we see our similarities and see our comp abilities." Love is not about couple liking coffee, love is about when you hate coffee and you make coffee for your partner. Damn I am so confused.

I just want to get away from all of these. My mind seems like it is going to be burst, I should get some sleep. Next day I joined with others to have breakfast. Rosalin called me Sam to which without any emotion I said "The guy whose name was Sam is dead.

My name is Aman. Don't ever call me Sam." After that I went to my room ignoring them, this continued for 2 days which gave me ample time to think and decide that I will leave this town as fast as possible.

Yes I was running but it's better for me this way, otherwise the feelings and emotions that I have pent up will break me, I had passive memory of those days after my father died. Yes those were the most cruel full days of my life, I never again wanted to be in that condition.

I asked, so when can we get out of this prison to which Nikki said we can go out today. No problem for her unless Alex doesn't lift her magic, to which I looked towards her way and said "So will you lifting the magic today?

Because as soon as the magic gets lift up I will be leaving this town and get away as far as possible" then Nikki gasped I did not even flinch as even as I did not care at all. As Rosalin started to tell something I continued sarcastically "It was please to meet you mother and dear sister, now if you will excuse me. I have to pack things. No need to help me move I will call the movers and they will move things."

I needed time for to think to come to my own self. It's like a robot have taken over me I don't want to show my feelings to anyone, resisting other is the best defense but it comes at a great cost when you decide to break out of it.

It takes a lot of yourself from you it's like trading offer with devil. I thought this was hilarious as I was getting away from devil by trading my emotions with devil. As soon as magic barrier was down, I moved out.

2 months have passed It had been 2 months since I moved out of Gloria and co. I have broken from my shell form but it took a great of myself. The self that I can't get back, I wish I would I get myself I would trade with anything to get that back.

We think some things don't value much but once we lose, we come to know that those are irreplaceable. The life that I had lived usually was good for me alone in the world, there is nobody that can cheat you, break your trust.

Yes you love alone, you miss the touch of another human then you forget what is an emotion like how happy it makes you feel when you help somebody, or how sad it makes you can't help a person or how happy it is to come home from long day work and family members waiting for your return.

Those are the emotions that rule the mankind, I have always wondered why the guy saves people when he doesn't know but I guess he must be feeling happy when he sees them having laugh with their loved ones, or how a simple thank you makes feel good about you.

No feeling or thing makes you feel greater than that simple thank you. My life was great go to work not the company, I have joined a part-time work as a cafe manger.

123456...8