Touch of Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing... That's it you are the mirror image of nothing, You have nothing in desire, nothing to fill your heart, nobody who loves you, you will be all alone for the rest of life.

Maybe your mother and sister too wants something in return from you else why she left you when you were a child and now she wants to be your family now, Your friend are succubus and they want something, why do you think there is no friend in your life?" I was begging "Please stop. Please..."

"You know even if I stop laughing people will continue to laugh at your back, you are hated by all, you are not loved by anyone, I can save all the pain that it causes you."

"How?"

"Just close your eyes turn over and walk, after some distance cliff ends you have to trust me and walk over to the cliff and keep walking till you fall from the cliff" to which I was surprised.

He said in same tone "I have at least not told you a lie like others did and I have not kept you in dark till now, I am saying to take your own life and get over with it.

So we both can move on from this fucking miserable life." I knew suicide is the biggest crime, you are killing yourself which is the easiest way to solve your problems.

But what is life without hardships, at some time that hardship became so hard for you that it is easy for us to take the easiest path. I believe even society plays small role in suicide of every person, sometimes they seek only persons who they want to trust a little to get away from their life like friends, lover, co workers.

But they sometime break your trust, so I just stood there calming my breath and turned over and slowly stated waking and stood over the edge for few minutes looking down.

But at that time my fear of heights was not there and I spread my hands as far as possible and shouted at the empty space "Fuck you all..." then said to him "No I will not kill myself, yes it will be a hard life but I will try to live it."

The voice had vanished and then I started laughing hysterically till I was crying and I guess fell down. It was not my intention but I fell down and as I looked up I saw the sky. It looked so beautiful and peace it was the best scenery I have ever seen and as I realized I was going to die.

I closed my eyes. And waited till I die as the cliff was at great height, it takes some time but still I wasn't touching the ground and then slowly I opened my eyes and saw Gloria there carrying me.

GLORIA

I was watching Aman, since he picked up baby bird and made nest for her and then he was silent for a long time. I read his mind but it was blank, he was whispering and crying a little. Then he turned around started walking, I thought he was gonna do suicide, I was prepared to fly and catch him if he did that but he shouted at the top of his lungs.

I could not control my smile and smiled at his back he then laughed and cried for some time. Then as I was watching ground below him he slipped and fell down, I flew as fast as possible and caught him he had his eyes closed and tears were streaming down on his face through the corner of his eyes.

I flew along the sea which was below the cliff and as he opened his eyes he was staring at me, maybe he had given up on his life after the fall. And then he laughed and was trying very desperately to keep his eyes open he had large pool of tears which trying to come out of his eyes.

I smiled and said "So I have heard you are afraid of height? Let's try to give that a try in making you forget of height."

And then I glided along with water, letting him see the water like a bird flies along the ocean, he was not sad, nor happy at first. But as we moved along the way his face was cheering and we get to see dolphin play which was first time for me(well in real because I love to watch dolphin play on television).

We had more fun I guess as he was smiling now and then as we flew along the coast of the ocean, then I flew towards the cliff from where he had fell. And then we stood at same position from where he had fell and he moved backwards and leaned down and closed his eyes and started praying while bowing his head.

Then he lifted up and turned towards me and said "Thank you, for saving my life I can never pay you enough, I just slipped down."

Suddenly we were interrupted by a voice, when we turned back we saw a little demon, who was upset for some reason. He said "Aman you are pretty lucky but you have to die. We have tried it for many times but we fail, guess your luck is tough but I am here on my masters order helping him in finishing his contract."

To which I got in front of Aman and said "You little puny you think you can defeat succubi?" He answered "I guess you have been made demon recently else you would not be talking to me like this, I am in top 10 ranks in whole demon clan, I am giving you last warning, now is your chance if you want to run."

I stayed my ground and thought he was bluffing, but when he smirked at me, I was not sure of that. Suddenly he vanished and I was searching for him when I felt a huge blow at my face and I fell down, then again I got up and was searching for him but same result. He was too fast for me.

Judging from his speed I was sure he was enjoying his time in giving us fear of death, helplessness to go away from him... He could have killed me easily both of us by now but he was taking pleasure in this. He had made cut on many parts of body and I was helpless in a fight like this.

I said Aman run away from him, but he was standing like a statue with fear filled in his eyes as if they have made his legs statue unable to move and he was clearly shaking. I limped towards him unable to see our attacker and not caring a bit about him, I was worried about Aman, seeing him horrifies me.

My heart sank at least I can lift his focus towards me. And as I was about to touch him my body was cut and bloods were spilled all over, but most of its were on Aman which helped him to get out of his stunned but the wail after some minutes throats made me very sad but I was unable to move. I was just yearning to touch him to make him calm him down.

I wanted to let him know "We will be OK, it will end very soon it's just a bad dream." But as soon as he touched my fingers I was out my eyes were shut-in down and pretty warm was enveloping me. So I guess this is what death means.

AMAN

I was just stunned and I was not even able to move, I had wanted Gloria to move from here. I did not want Gloria to be hurt, but that demon was playing with Gloria like a man plays with a child making the child frustrated in denying the things the child wish. She was shouting for me to run but I wanted to shout back at her telling her to run from here.

She was cut down at various place and was hurt pretty badly, she was walking with her limped leg and was about to touch me. She was cut in the stomach and her blood splattered on me. It triggered in me something I don't know what but I wailed and Gloria body came to life but her eyes were of pure hatred and devour of feelings like it was not Gloria.

Her body started to change her tail grew, her horns came from nowhere, and her nails became her claws. And then the demon attacked out of nowhere but Gloria blocked his attack which surprised him. Then Gloria started attacking him and he was blocking her at first but was unable to keep speed with Gloria.

It seemed like Gloria was now playing with him. Then she cut him down without any remorse and was doing it till I reached and touched her shoulder and then she turned towards me and started to attack me. I was petrified and her claws stopped just in front of my throat. Her eyes shut down completely and she fell asleep, I was waiting when she would wake up and will finish her work of killing me.

Then Nikki came and lift both of us, I tried to warn her about Gloria but she was completely ignored me and was focused on her.

Before we left, I asked Nikki to put the baby bird back into her nest, and I was somewhat happy about the bird but kept on my mind to check her back again tomorrow.

We came to home and Marie was waiting eagerly for us. She was interested in Gloria's health which surprised me, then I went inside the house Rosalin was on the Sofa cut in exact same place as Gloria and was being taken care of.

I looked at Marie and asked what happened to Rosalin? She said a pact was signed between Gloria and Rosalin, that whenever my health is in problem Rosalin can lend her power to Gloria but it has its demerit. Both will have to recover completely before using the pact else if somebody gets killed during the battle or after the battle booth will lose their lives.

I could not stand being there, I could see both Nikki and Marie were concerned and they did want to say but were not being honest with themselves.

I went to my room and just laid down and promised myself not to act like on impulse and put lives in danger due to me. That night I made dinner for all of them it was the least I could do for them after they saved my life. Both Rosalin and Gloria were in conscious and were weak, while Rosalin was being taken care by Marie; Gloria was being taken care by Nikki.

After dinner I said I wanted to discuss with them, all were very curious and were very concerned about me. I said to all that "I am very sorry and acted on impulse and for me both of you could have lost their lives and Marie/Nikki would despise me throughout their lives... If something had happened to Gloria, Nikki would surely would have killed me" then I scoff to a fake laugh.

"And I would not want to think if something had happened to Mother, what Marie would have done to me. We all know how crazy is she."

They all felt silenced and were staring at me and I squirm around feeling their stares. "Um that's it, I guess. And please stop staring at me like that it makes me nervous. Did I say something wrong?"

To which all looked away except Maria who said "You called my Mom 'mother'" I replied "I didn't... Did I?" to which all were busy doing something like they were avoiding my gaze, refusing to reply me.

I went to my room and stayed that way refusing to come down. That night we had quite dinner, no one talking with anyone but they all had amusement in their eyes who were sharing with each other except me.

After some days of Gloria and Rosalin complete health fit, one night I was going to bed when I heard car sound parked in front of our home. I went to the door and saw a man, Rahul and Sheena were coming out of the car. Surprised at not feeling any anger I welcomed them but none were able to enter which surprised me.

I then called Marie and as soon as she saw the other person she undid the spell and ran to the man calling "Father, what a surprise, how did you find us here?" and hugged him.

He too was surprised but was coming to terms in his own way. I thought he was just surprised to see her daughter, which means he is my step dad and Rosalin's husband.

Both Rahul and Sheena were surprised to see that too. Then fussing about what happened I was leaving towards my room when Sheena caught my hand and was looking guilty, I thought maybe she is sorry the way I ran from them.

Maybe she knows that I ran because of her, maybe she is sorry for what happened between us. But I may forgive her, will never love her again as much as I did before Wait did I love her?

Then Nikki appeared out of nowhere between us and kicked Sheena in gut and took me and Marie from there to corner of the room as fast as possible. And she said something in my ear to which I felt dizzy and slept. When I woke up surprisingly the man who had threatened me at my father's funeral was in front of me along with my best friend and ex girlfriend.

I was getting back my memory, things that I had forgotten from father's funeral. I had a nightmare when I had seen the devil in front of me. I was angry and surprise at them, maybe the man had come here to apologize.

As he was Marie's father, I am pretty sure he had misjudged me with some other person. But he sneered at me and said "So I see you have got acquainted with demon and my daughter who is demon hunter, I should have killed you along with your pathetic father.

He was pretty lousy asshole always caring about his son, I tried to lured him to but he refused till the end. I don't know how many I had to send Alexia and Marie away, Christopher and alexia were in same town. He was running away with you from his past but I guess his past was following him, so I had to kill him not literally that I killed him, but giving him some news and photos that was his cause of death.

I showed him one photos of Marie and Rosalin, Rosalin with her hands cut down and photos of baby Marie who is affectionately held by Rosalin who was smiling to her heart full. Your father had died 2 years before his funeral, we had replaced your father with a demon who tried to hate you till death. He was cussing you a lot and was demoralizing you in your own home and outside we had planted Jeff and Shila to make your life hell."

I gasped listening to him about all this, yes my father had completely changed in last 2 years of his life and he had started despising me, cursing me. I had consulted with the doctor and he had said it's all medication he is mostly dreaming and he is not consciously present, please don't take his talking seriously. He continued "If Marie you are here, then Alexia or what we call Rosalin too would be here.

I knew all the time why she had changed, though she had married me her soul was not with me. Though she loved Marie as her daughter but she never overcame the loss of his son, She never loved me as a wife loves her husband. Better to finish my whole fucking family than to live as a regretful husband whose wife did not love him at all.

Sorry Marie though I loved you but I would never make a mistake to let you live because you loved your mother very much and I would never in my right mind would let you live, so that you avenge her. And I love my precious life very much, I would rather die by trying to save my life rather than get killed by person to whom I love the most."

AMAN

All the color of my face had drained, thinking about the man for whom my mother had left could go down to such a low level that he kills them just for his unsatisfying marriage life. Rosalin and Gloria came together and she had known all this somehow.

They were both ready for battle, but I don't know why because Robert who was as called by Rikki and Sheena were only human and they would have no chance in defeating 2 Succubi and 2 demon huntresses.

And Rosalin said "Here he comes" and to which I looked towards her but her face was determined and there was no doubt she is full serious and Robert did some summoning magic and 3 feather Demon Lord with 2 long horns summoned. He was the same devil that had threatened me if he sees me next time he will kill me.

He had his eyes closed and when he opened it his eyes were towards me. He orders Shila and Jeff to not disturb him unless he kills Alexia the demon slayer and his son. He lumped towards me and both Nikki and Gloria came towards him. Nikki was stopped by Rikki and Gloria was stopped by Sheena.

I was shocked to see them in full transformed. Hell no they too were demon? What the fuck is going on with my life?

And the demon was coming towards me and I was unable to look away from his eyes and tears were pouring over my eyes due to lack of courage, fear, unable to move away from that place, due to misfortune in my life.

I needed to go away from this place and go hide somewhere where I don't have to face these monsters. He was going to cut me into pieces but Rosalin came in front of me and blocked his attack. I wanted to do hug her maybe this would be last time. And true to my words Rosalin's left hand was cut down and I too along with it.

I did not know until there was shock on Rosalin's face and her eyes were concerned for 1 sec and lit bright red with rage, blackness was overpowering me and I was out. I was fighting with some girl I don't know, she was powerful if had not I trained wit Rosalin and Marie I would have been dead in few times, Judging from fighting of Nikki I would say the same.

These demons were very powerful and Marie was unable to move and Robert who Marie was calling as father was starting to walk towards her with a sword. She was unable to process anything that was happening and her eyes were full of tears but she was keeping her eyes open fearing of crying because if she started she could not stop herself.

She mentally broke down after getting rejected by her father, her father was coming towards her with eager to kill her because he knew she was a liability in this fight.

She could alter the table had she fought with her mother, we would have killed the demon lord. As she was defenseless I ducked from Shila as what the demon lord was calling her.

I was midway when Shila cut me in half, I was sure she was not that fast and I was faster than her. But maybe she was trying to make me thinking she is slower.

Seeing this Rosalin transferred some powers to me and we were both powered up by sharing our powers. I then tackled her and threw her at Nikki who used this chance as a shield and forwarded towards Jeff.

And in his current speed he was not able to stop himself and in trying to protect her he had to get killed by Nikki.

But Shila seeing this consumed by hatred and emotions launched attack towards Nikki. She took a hard blow and her hands were shattered across the room, still deciding to go after her in destroying her complete she had launched and was blowing kick after kick.

She decided to go after her rather than Marie. Nikki was unable to fight against Shila, Shila was dominating her completely and I leaped towards her and she knew I was coming and blocked my attack.

Nikki and I planned an attack and we both attacked simultaneously, I did telepathy her before she has to just pretend she is attacking but have to dodge her completely.

I did not want her to be more hurt than now. She was barely conscious and she agreed with me, but Shila instead of taking block stance had complete back to me and took an offense stance against Nikki.

Due to my inability experience of war, Nikki did telepathy to me explaining she will attack me, so she has to attack Shila rather than me. And true to that as we both ran towards me, she dodged the attack of Nikki and me as well, with a quick reflex attacked me for which I was ready and blocked her.

And Nikki with quick reflex did big damage to her upper part of body and we finished her when she was immobilized.

And Nikki collapsed soon, I knew she was tired and need medical attention soon, we need help of Marie. I took a glimpse at Rosalin, she was in bad condition. I have to rush towards Marie because she is the only one who can help us now.

Robert was having some sword it was very shining and elegant guess it was one of the demon slayer sword. He took a swing towards me but I ducked it and flew backward as much far as possible. I took hold of Marie and broke one of her little finger of her left hand. Guess it was the shock that helped her to come out of her abyss.

She was crying in pain and growling at me but I just shrugged my shoulder and said "Marie I am sorry but we do need your help in defeating Demon lord, because Rosalin is in very bad condition and I don't want her to die because I really don't want either of us to leave Aman alone.

I had cast a spell on Aman if I die here he will forget about me and I don't want him ever to forget about me. I ... I lo... really like him a lot, hope he too like me as I do. Look around Nikki is in serious need of medical attention and Rosalin too will die unless you snap out of wherever you are."

1...345678