Tradition and Triumph Once More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timthe
Timthe
44 Followers

"Calm down, Srila. Please don't go. I came all the way only to see you."

"I was excited to see you too. After so long. But I just can't do it like that." She walked to the door, looking down and avoiding my eyes. She turned back and looked like she had something to say. "I had planned so much for us too, you know. Now I don't feel like it."

"What did you plan?"

"Well, I had planned a trip to a resort tomorrow. Arranged everything including the taxi and stay."

"Oh!"

"I will cancel it now."

"Please don't. Just like I was expected to know you; you know me too and how I react to your presence. I am all man; for you. Please. Don't go." I was pleading.

"No. Sorry Chuck. I would think less of myself if I let anything happen that I didn't want. And I am not sure I can control myself with you. Maybe it's all me and I should not be cross with you." She smiled faintly. She thought for a while but she still was carrying her bag. "OK we'll go on the trip tomorrow. But I'll go now."

"Where are we going?"

After she explained what her plans were, of which I registered almost zero, she quickly hugged me and left. I watched her down the hallway as her beautiful hips rolled gently under her gracefully draped sari. I went back to my room flopped on the bed and felt so lost and deflated, that I wanted to take the next flight back home.

The compunction consumed me as I knew Srila was like that and I should have been slower, gentler and gradual. Try telling that to my hormone soaked brain.

The other One

I must have dozed off when I heard my room telephone ring. Who else would that be except Srila? Then again she would have called me on my cell phone. Why do I want to talk to her now? Oh, but maybe she wants to come back. I quickly glanced at my watch and realized it was about forty minutes since she left and then grabbed the phone.

"Hello!" A woman's but certainly not Srila's voice.

"Yes?"

"Hi! You wouldn't know me. My name is Kamini. I happened to know that you are alone and wondered if you would care for some company!"

Wow! That woman sounded so American and she was an Indian hooker?

"How do you know I am alone?"

"Oh, I have my sources." Giggle. "I am very close to the Taj and I can be there in minutes. Also, I am not one of those regulars, OK? I choose whom I want to see and I also have a regular job. I am clean and respectable. Believe me you won't be disappointed with my company or anything else." Giggle again. "Interested?"

What the heck. Here I am after making a long flight to see a beautiful woman to spend a few days of exotic fun and sex and I have been dumped. Al least, I felt like for the moment.

"What's the deal?"

"You'll be OK with the deal. It's better than the usual standard. We can discuss when I get there and if you don't accept, no loss for you."

I thought, but only for a couple of seconds.

"Hmmm...?" Came the sexy sounding and seductive query.

"OK. I am in Room one..."

"I know all that. One-two-two-three. I'll be there in minutes."

Of course, she knew my room. She called me. She sounded very good on the phone and I hoped she would be as good to look at. She should be at least as sexy as Srila.

Srila!

Was I cheating on her? What would she say if she knew? She said she didn't feel like 'that' for me anymore. So, I am free to be what I want to be, right? After all I didn't know if she was seeing someone else now!

I froze as I heard a knock on the door and this was only about three minutes after the call!

I peeped through the viewer and I saw a girl in Jeans and a bright yellow T shirt and a dark jacket. Was she from room service, housekeeping or from the front desk? She looked too casual for that. She didn't look like a hooker for sure.

I opened the door and was even more convinced this was not whom I was expecting. "Yes?" I queried with elevated eyebrows.

"Kamini!" The smiling girl replied. It was then that I even looked at her. She was bigger than Srila in every way and a shade darker. While Srila, my benchmark was attractively pretty this one was sexily beautiful. She had no makeup on save a touch of lip gloss. Her short black hair was combed back carelessly adding to her flamboyance.

"Come on in." I grinned and noted with her heels she was about five, eight or nine and as she went past I saw she had a pair of big beautiful boobs and a bigger rear end that may have been bordering on too large. A whiff of expensive perfume touched my nostrils as I tried to identify it.

"How are you? Nice to meet you, Mister?" Her accent was unmistakably American.

"Chuck. Nice to meet you too." I gave her a quick hug and gestured towards a chair. "Have you lived in the US?"

"Haven't stepped out of India!" Was her amused reply. She removed her jacket and hung it.

"But how do you speak like that? You sound so American."

"Oh, I try to be international. I also used to work at a call centre for a Canadian bank."

"Ah! That explains it. So... so, what's the deal?"

She smiled then looked down at the floor and measured her words. "Look, I am not a regular. I have a different life I present to the world and my family. I went through tough times and a friend introduced me to this business but I choose very carefully and infrequently. This is the first time for me in about a month and a half."

"So, what are you saying?"

"I took a few days off as I wanted to make some money and then you showed up, quite luckily for me. See, I usually go for a hundred dollars or seven thousand Rupees for four hours. As you see the dollar value is less."

"OK. Deal." I looked at her more carefully and the more I examined her face and disposition the less she looked like the regular kind. In fact, she looked more like an elegant company executive. She had thick lips in a square face, an average sized nose that lacked sharpness at the tip, her eyes were large and black with a clear sclera adorned by well-done eyebrows and lashes. She was nice without being loud and gaudy. I liked her looks. I didn't think of sex until that moment when we discussed cash. Suddenly the man in me woke up to the exciting possibility of this woman in bed.

"OK, tell me what do you like?"

"How do you mean?" I walked up to the chest of drawers to get out some cash. I counted five twenties and handed it over. She stuffed it in her Chanel leather handbag.

"I mean, do you like soft and slow or rough and hard. Do you want me to be a slut or a shy first timer?"

"That's interesting. Let me think about it." I put my chin to my palm. Do I really want another Srila?

"OK let me have a real fun loving Indian woman. I don't want the western or American slut. I want real Indian. OK?"

"Right on! The game starts now!" She got up walked towards me with her eyes looking straight at me with an awesome sexy smile. "Let me see your cock, Chuck. I haven't seen an American one yet!"

I was still wearing my cream cotton shorts and T. She grabbed my waist with one sweep and pulled my shorts down with an expert grab and drag. The poor elastic band had no choice. I looked down at my semi erect penis overhanging my displaced shorts. She still kept staring into my eyes.

Then she slowly, very slowly moved her eyes downwards. A quick indrawn breath announced her visual capture of the object of her interest.

"Wow! Nice and sexy. Very thick. I like it thick. Uncircumcised too, I like natural. A cut prick looks incomplete. You are perfect. "She slowly knelt down and touched me gently with the tips of her fingers and then held me in her palm. "Beautifully smooth. Do your girls ever tell you?"

I knew this was professional exaggeration but I played along. "The Indians say I am big but never heard 'beautiful'." Meanwhile the extra attention, had its biological effect of engorgement.

"Oh, so I am not your first Indian? Hah! I thought I was going to be. Disappointed." Her lips went around me and her tongue was doing the flicks. I had to arch my back in appreciation. She slurped and sucked and moaned in between. It was good and she was enjoying it seemed.

I held her head and ran my fingers down her face. She was soft and yielding. I looked down and saw her awesome shapeliness as she bobbed back and forth. Certainly, she was shapelier than Srila. From my vantage point I saw her large tits pushing her T shirt, though the neck wasn't low enough but the tops of her fabulous butt and a hint of black panties showed behind.

"You are still fully dressed." I mumbled through excited panting.

She stood up and very close to me I noticed her even more in detail. What is it with these Indian women that they have that smooth complexion? This girl was much younger but she and Srila had the most faultless dermis. She stepped out of her heels and she dropped to her real five six but she still looked elegantly built. Just when I was noting that she may be a bit more hirsute, she crossed her arms and brought them up with her T shirt.

Her amble bosom encased in a black bra was before me and I stared.

"What do you like, Chuck? Boobs? Butt? Pussy?" She laughed. "Do you want me to do a slow strip or would you like to strip me yourself?"

"Oh let it happen naturally Kamini. Let there be some spontaneity." Then I added: "I like all of you."

I ran my fingertips over the tops of her breasts and she shut her eyes like Srila. She was smooth like Srila. I went around her waist and slipped my palms over her butt over her jeans and it felt about three sizes bigger than Srila. She moaned like Srila as I ran down her crack. She opened her eyes which were black like Srila and they went soft just like Srila!

Srila, Srila, Srila! Was I going crazy? Yet she was unlike Srila in so many ways. One of which was while Srila was naturally hairless, Kamini had obviously done a bit depilation. A certain roughness to her skin was there if you were a discerning feeler.

I helped her out of her jeans and noted she wore black thongs and simultaneously I got out of my remaining attire.

"How old are you, Chuck?"

"Guess?"

"Fifty-two, three?"

"Wow. Pretty good. I will be Fifty-one next month."

"You are pretty good for that age. Quite sexy!"

"Thanks. Now, come over here and let's make some crazy love." I gestured towards the bed.

She moved over as I jumped into bed with my raging hard on waving in the air. She stood by the bed and looked into my eyes with a naughty smile and peeled off her bra. Her boobs had a great lift and almost looked like she had a cosmetic job. I asked and she went: "No!"

I believed her. Her skin there was considerably lighter than the rest of her body and the shape, the small dark brown areola and the pointed nipple were near perfect. She shed her thong facing away and I had a look at the most awesome behind I had ever seen. It was also evident that she had a pretty narrow waist. She looked over her shoulder as I uttered a quiet "Wow!" She slowly turned with her hands in front of her crotch showing a slightly puffy tummy and smooth longish proportioned thighs.

Then she dropped her hands.

I saw her inverted triangle of trimmed pubic hair and a vulval slit that looked well used and therefore slightly open revealing her clit and inner lips. Her labia and her butt cleft had a median pigmented area that was quite sensual. The Indian butts and cunts I had seen, including Srila's were different. I had to compare, didn't I and I did!

She was amply curved above and below her waist and I was categorizing her body shape as African even though that didn't fit right. I mulled over that thought and then I realized what was different was that Kamini had very broad Indian hips while the African hips were more protuberant than wide. Someday I will put all this down in hard measurable metrics!

Her pussy lips were too tempting for me and I went down on her kissing, tasting and licking her private folds and absorbed that indescribable turn-on of feminine fragrance. Her trimmed stubble was a bit of a bother but I brushed that aside as an unavoidable inconvenience. Sometime during all this episode, I heard the unmistakable chime of my phone announcing the receipt of a text message.

Soon she swiveled herself to give me head and used her much practiced skill but I felt Srila was somewhat better at this. Kamini did everything to make me happy but perhaps Srila had the talent to blend all elements of oral sex to elevate me to a plateau of hyper excitement before the zenith. I remembered that she would lick my length, suck with optimal negative pressure, flick her tongue with maddening sweeps over by tip, sink her teeth with just about the perfect grip to titillate and use her fingers and palm with secondary strokes over the root of my shaft and cradle my balls lovingly.

Kamini quickly grabbed a condom from her bag, put it on with some dexterity and got on to me and was getting ready to get me to penetrate her. She straddled me and I waited as my member quivered by her vagina. She looked up at me and then again with unequivocal expertise took me in.

The next thirty minutes or so she taught me how getting fucked by a hooker was different. She moved muscles within her and manipulated angles and torques that I never thought possible to bring me quickly close to climax in that position and then the doggie and finally the missionary when I unloaded copiously. Her particular talent was the extra energy she brought to the end of the inward stroke. This allowed for deeper penetration and a softer landing at the peak, if you see what I mean. There was less violent slapping of bodies or painful landing on each other's thighs or hips. Her delicate, yet purposeful actions cushioned those impacts beautifully.

When I was reaching my peak, I panted: "Fuck! You fuck beautifully. Oh!" Then as I climbed further, I went: "Oh, beautiful. Oh, my Kamini! Oh, Jeez! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Now I was almost yelling in her ear.

"Ooh, my darling. You fuck so well, Chuck. Keep going. Give me all. Cum! Cum good, baby. I love your cock. It's the best! Oh, what a cock! Do I hold you well, baby? Is my pussy good enough? Am I beautiful? Have you had a better cunt fuck you before?"

"No. No! You are the best. I love your pussy. You're the most beautiful fucker. Oh, god. I am coming. Oh, lord. Oh! Oh!"

I came as she wrapped her thighs around my back, slid her arms tightly around me and kissed me a million times on my neck. The grips slowly slackened as our bodies softened. The thick air brought out sweat that was now drying as it cooled.

We separated and within minutes I was in deep slumber catching up on my sleep and giving way to my jet lag.

I must have slept for about four hours when I woke up quite disoriented. Noted that the time was 01:05 AM and quietly the events of the previous evening came back. I looked by my side and Kamini was gone. I remembered she had said that her rates were for four hours. I guess I had her for that time. I thought about Srila and her refusal and thought how on earth she and Kamini lived on the same planet! I remembered the text message I had received the previous night and it read: 'I'll be there at 9AM. Taxi arranged. Plan to stay over. S'.

My thoughts of that trip were broken into by the sound of the flush in the bathroom and the door opening and a nude Kamini walking out.

"You were here? I thought you were gone."

"Where would I go at this time?" She sat on the bed. "Do you mind if I stay till morning? There is no charge, of course." She laughed.

"Of course not. Relax. Take it easy." My biological clock had me somewhere in midday and I felt fully awake. Thoughts of the night before floated back with the texted information that I had to be ready to leave at nine in the morning. She'd be gone by then, I thought.

"So, are you busy tomorrow? Do you want to see stuff here?"

"Yes, I am. I have to travel out of town. I leave at nine. Besides it is tomorrow already!"

"Oh yes." She glanced at her watch. "You're leaving Chennai?"

"No. I am going down to some place south, I think. A business meeting." I lied. "Will be back tomorrow."

"Oh, OK. So, if I am not too curious, what's the nature of your business?"

Isn't this woman trying to get too much information? I decided I will be cautious. "I am in the legal business. Our company works for the rights of employees. We develop a network of lawyers who work for blue collar clients that are often exploited."

"Nice. You are working for a good cause." She cuddled up to me and put her hand on my bare chest under the sheets. "But tell me, how do you fuck so well? You were magnificent last night. I can tell you, you were the best, and I have had many before to compare."

I was taken aback by that bizarre compliment and the change of topic. "Oh, I didn't know that. I guess I was good because you were simply amazing."

"OK, then tell me. What is your experience with women? I want to be a better partner and be great at what I do. How is it that you find me good and others haven't said anything?" She looked at me and seemed very genuine. "I will spend the whole day with you free of charge in return."

I thought about that and realized I was to be with Srila. I had to get away somehow from Kamini. That wouldn't be difficult as she was indeed a professional.

"Tell me!" She slipped her hand down and held my soft penis. "Tell me how your women liked this beautiful piece of meat." She flicked the sheet off me. "Wow! It's got the most amazing shape. The tip is so bulbous and much thicker." She pulled the skin back. I looked down and saw her fingers caressing me with the utmost sexual reverence.

"You really send me to another planet, Kamini. You are like no other Indian!"

"OK, then tell me. I've been asking you. Share your experience, won't you?"

"Really mean it? I think you are saying my experience has business value. Then you owe me!"

"Yeah. You can fuck me anytime in return. Deal?" Her face turned serious. "Just tell me the important parts. I have heard so much about American life. Share some with me. You lose nothing. I gain a lot"

So, I told her about Sandra, my ex-wife, Srila, Samantha and Amali carefully avoiding names and identities. I was particularly careful of Srila, from the same city and described her as being a widow rather than a divorcee. I told her of what I liked and enjoyed in these women and what I did not. I went into so much details that Kamini actually wanted me to describe details in each episode with feelings.

She loved it. She asked plenty of questions and gave her carefully thought out answers. I really connected with her and I asked her. "So, tell me your story."

So, she began.

Her marriage was arranged by her parents and elders. Shankar was a smart kid with a degree in engineering. He was a geek in Kamini's eyes but that was OK. They were both innocent and things went well after the marriage with good jobs and pay packets. They both enjoyed a good sex life. Then as they were planning to have kids they discovered that Shankar couldn't. He had azoospermia.

Shankar's personality and disposition changed. He became a pain in every facet of his social life. They fought every day, stopped having sex and to add to all that Shankar lost his high paying job. Money problems arrived in a big way and they went into deep debt.

An office colleague of Kamini's called Maneesh offered to help. He was an ancestrally rich divorcee and as he facilitated their bills payment and kept them away from bankruptcy, he started requesting sexual favors. These were initially rebuked but with time Kamini softened up to him and actually started liking him. They had an affair going and he continued to support the family financially. Maneesh and Kamini were in a red-hot relationship of clandestine sex which both enjoyed very much and with Maneesh paying for it.

Timthe
Timthe
44 Followers