Tradition and Triumph Once More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I... can I go to Srila now?" I asked.

"Oh sure, Chuck. I know you love her very much." Srila turned and smiled at me. Her eyes still looked glazed with alcohol. Kamini gently pulled herself off me. I rolled over onto Srila and she cooperated by flexing her hips and opening up. Her lovely hands came to hold me and gently send me in. The familiar gasp followed and I found myself thrilled again being engulfed by the most beautiful vagina on earth. We kissed again and simultaneously started moving in and out. Her left tit was being mauled by Kamini. She looked at me smiled and then kissed me on my cheek. Then she did a flip and brought her genital area next to our faces. I guess it was an invitation for me to eat her. I glanced at Srila. She looked confused but I didn't miss the fact that she examined Kamini's cunt for a couple of seconds.

I looked into Srila's eyes. "Can I?" I asked.

"Can you what?"

"Can I do her... eh... orally?" It was a whisper.

She nodded. So, I began and Srila was watching. She was really into what I was doing. I parted her pussy lips with my fingers licked her clit and then her whole large genital area. She jerked in pleasure. Then I shoved my tongue into her crack as deep as I could. It's then that I felt Kamini feeling my balls and then licking my thighs and butt and wrapping an arm around both of us.

I kept my rhythm. Srila went: "Oh my god!" I glanced down and saw that Kamini was sending her hand between us to rub her clit. The avalanche of sensations was incomprehensible for me. I remembered a very little of the details there on but I had my mouth and lips somewhere else and my prick was in another place. My eyes watched one woman watch me eating another woman and that woman was feeling, fondling, kissing and licking us both.

I heard Srila breath deeper and in her own style, those sounds morphed into moans and grunts and below there were matching sounds of sexual joy from Kamini. I added to that happy cacophony with sounds and words and I asked: "Can we all come together?"

It was a superfluous question and I realized women's orgasms is often vaguely defined and seldom do they know or admit its occurrence with certainty. I had to bring them there and I tried with my action and words.

I kept pounding Srila's cunt as I sucked, licked and probed into Kamini's awesome pussy. Srila glanced at what I was doing again and then looked away but she was being drilled by me and she responded positively with legs going up and lovely little sounds of pleasure. Kamini was responding with louder sounds of excitement as she was being eaten by me and she added her own self stimulation by stroking her clit and then selflessly caressed my butt and went down to my balls as they dangled with my vigorous banging of the most delightful cunt in the world.

I announced: "I am cumming! I am cumming! Oh, lord I am! Fuck! Please cum with me, girls. You are both so beautiful and I love this so much. Please! Please cum with me!"

It was Kamini who responded with words. "I am. Just a bit more. Do it a little more. Yes! Come on. Ooh! It's so beautiful to see you doing this to Srila. Look at that so very sexy the way you are going in and out. Oh, lord!"

Srila simply moaned. I guess her sex juices were drenching out the alcohol in her system. She looked and sounded more alert and less passive. Her hands and legs moved and her grunts were hitting higher decibels and pitches.

"OK here it is, my darlings! Here! Oh! Oh! Here I come!" I was overjoyed with the almost simultaneous responses. Srila with her sweet little coordinated pelvic thrusts and sigh-moans and Kamini with little mini-yells and a string of expletives.

All three of us climaxed together! And at least one was genuine! It was the most humungous climax I had ever had. To this day I get aroused thinking of it

I rolled away from Srila and sure enough she sat up with her arms across her breasts and pulled the duvet over herself. She would never expose her nudity for an extra second!

On the screen George was just finishing with Enza. He was on her sort of in missionary style. He was half off her body to show his huge machine slurping in and out of her well-oiled vagina. The women lay by my side as they watched with different kinds of interests.

"I like to see them cumming!" Kamini quipped.

"You just saw one." I reminded her.

"Oh no I mean like that outside." George timed it well as he pulled his enormous organ out and sprayed Enza' tummy with his load.

Srila's eyes were half shut. But she went: "It should be done with love." Whatever that meant! "I don't like testicles, though." She went on. "There's nothing nice about them. They should never be seen!"

"What?" I was kind of shocked.

"She's right, Chuck. I don't think any girls like to see balls. A dick, especially gone hard for you is sort of OK. Not the rest of the package." She laughed. "A flaccid dick is also urgh!"

We all laughed.

Then we all slept together like family. When I woke up the next day, refreshed, satisfied and re-energized, the women were gone. We had to pack up and leave back for the city.

On the drive back reminisced on the happening of this happy sojourn and wondered if I will ever be thus cared for, loved and fucked again.

Probably not!