Tradition and Triumph Once More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! You always said you needed a good reason to have sex and pity is a reason?

"Yes, it is." She went silent.

I prodded: "I don't think I can have sex if I felt pity for a girl. That's weird. I need to understand. Tell me more."

She laughed and made herself comfortable by putting her feet up on the coffee table. Then she looked at me to decipher my reactions to the story so far.

"Are you sure you want to hear all the details?"

"I want every single bit of it."

"Ah, I know what's bugging you." She giggled and continued. "He proposed to me when I returned from the US. Of course, I turned him down saying I was not interested in marriage or a relationship and nothing personal. But he kept telling me how he admired me from the time I was about fourteen. He started calling it love but you know what that is. Infatuation. He lived alone and had very few friends and was very depressed when his mother, who lived with him died. He actually claimed he loved me several times and even wrote emails after emails with romantic messages. I could never think of him as anything other than a friend. I also felt sad and unhappy for him.

"So he dropped me at home that day after the concert and I don't know what got into me but I invited him in for coffee at 11:30 PM! Not smart. We were only talking and he got closer and closer to me and then asked me if he can hold my hand. We had occasionally hugged before and even though I smiled a refusal he put his hand on my arm and started caressing it.

"Then he began his even bigger sob story. He had never even touched a woman. This was so exciting and how beautiful I was and blah, blah blah. I asked him to leave, very politely and he drew his hand away from me but wept! Can you imagine? A forty some year-old man crying. I gave him some tissue and then I instinctively put my hand on his sobbing shoulder.

"We were sitting on a sofa and he suddenly fell onto my lap! I was feeling awkward but not really threatened or anything. I asked him to sit down and went into therapy mode. I asked him all about his feelings, urges and frustrations and tried to figure out with him why he had failed as a lover. Lots and lots of anecdotes later I hesitantly suggested that he could go to a prostitute to satisfy himself if he felt the need so much. He was first shocked and then came up with a sweet answer that first it was wrong and secondly he thought only sexually experienced men went to them. He then confided that he masturbated every day and always thought of me! I felt that he may be coming across to women as one who is very shy at the same time interested only in sex. I told him that and I think he imagined that I was giving some signal as we were very frank and speaking of intimate things.

"He looked straight at me, held both my hands and then asked me directly if he could have sex with me! He begged me not to refuse. It was shocking even though I could fathom his mood. When I said nothing for a while he grabbed and started fondling me all over. He was rough and clumsy. I certainly felt violated now and this was my own house! I pushed him away and with a stern voice asked him to stop. He moved away and looked down. My mind was racing along with a million thoughts. You won't believe it but I was toying with the idea of allowing him. What would I lose, I thought? If he is sworn into silence and he doesn't trouble me again I figured I could go ahead. He would be so much happier and more confident and it might change his life. I hesitated only for a moment."

"Knowing you, Srila, I am really surprised you thought that way." I cuddled up to her and put my arm around her shoulders. "Maybe I made you bad? OK, go on."

"No. I think a lot, as you know. Before I could say anything. He asked me something... hmm... something that you asked me to do."

"What would that be? I asked you to do so many things."

"No earlier on. Remember? At your place? Long ago, now?"

"On that Diwali day when I said let's pretend to make love?"

"No, no. Long before that."

"I can't remember. Please. Tell me."

"You wanted to see." She covered her face like a little child.

"Oh, that." I recalled the day I asked her to show her body, below the waist. She obliged after some hesitation. She pulled her jeans and panties down and showed me the most beautiful female crotch I have ever seen. "So did you show him?" This was getting exciting for me.

"No! I can't do that. You know. I am too shy. I said no." Giggle.

"Oh my god. Then how did it happen?"

"Oh, he was persistent and pathetic. Meaning he was really desperate and so badly deprived. I almost felt it was unfair. After living in the US, I realized how much youth here in India miss social interactions. Actually, when I felt like helping him I did not know how to say it without feeling shy and uncomfortable and horrible. But luckily for me he was pushing me." She looked at me. "Why do you want to know more than this?"

"Oh gosh, please. Did you do it there or did you go into your bedroom? Did you take off all your clothes? Was he big?"

"Chee! I don't know. I didn't see."

"What?"

"OK." She looked like she had made up her mind to finish the story. Her face went straight. "We did it then and there. I asked him to hug me, gently. He did and we stayed like that for a while. I could feel his hardness and I felt this deep need to help him. I let him fondle my breasts and feel my butt. I did not remove any clothing. I switched off the lights. I was wearing a sari. I knelt on the sofa. I thought for a while when he said he didn't have a condom. I reckoned it was OK. I was much older now. I invited him to have me. He fumbled lifting my sari. I helped him. I wore panties and I hooked it to one side and asked him to enter. He fumbled again and I felt him move around roughly where he needed to be. He said it was too dark and I told him that's the way it's going to be. When he had no success I quickly turned and lay on my back. He wanted oral sex. He wanted to kiss me down there. I refused. I told him I am giving what he asked, hooked my panties to a side again and guided him in. He just went slam bang and climaxed pretty fast."

"I just can't imagine you doing that but it's so exciting to hear. So very erotic. And by the way I noticed you asked for doggie style. You always liked that, didn't you?"

"Why is it erotic? It is me and someone else. Not you." She smiled and went rosy pink. "I know that position is very sexy. "Her voice was soft and husky. "Why do you get turned on by this?"

"Can't explain. That's the way it is! Yes, so it's just like you not to let him see you fully but it's unlike you to let him have sex." Secretly I even wondered if Srila had a short affair with him and was telling me only half truths.

"Hmm..." She went into a thoughtful mode with a finger on her temple and eyes on the ceiling. "If I were absolutely honest with you, Chuck, there was a bit of sensual pleasure in making someone carnally satisfied. It is always nice for a woman to be wanted even if it is for raw sex. I knew Sampath for a very long time and I did what I did. I also know that many women wouldn't. As soon as he finished I ran into the restroom and while I changed and washed up, I actually cried! But, later I felt no regret. And he never troubled me thereafter. So, that was that."

"How did you feel when he was inside you? Felt good?"

"That's normal, isn't it? A healthy woman will feel good when she is intimate with a man. So yes, it felt nice and... and I was wet before he entered me. So there..." She had that embarrassed smile.

I felt more than a little aroused by this confession. "Oh my sweet girl. I always admired your many facetted character. You excite me so much with so many things you say and do." I was being honest. "What would you do if other guys came up with the same story? Would you have sex with them too?"

"There aren't too many like that. A genuine and old friend who is single and innocent and close enough to ask. No, there aren't any." She looked at me with a mischievous grin. "What about you? What would you do if you were me?"

I thought for a while then said: "That doesn't happen to men."

"No, just imagine that girl who lived next door, what's her name? Tanya? If she came over with the same request to you?"

"She was living with her boyfriend." Tanya was a pretty ordinary looking girl but a friendly neighbor.

"No, I meant someone who's not typically glamourous. Not like her in all respects."

"I guess I would need less convincing than you, for sure. Now come here." I moved over to the bed and sat down and patted the soft sheets beside me. She complied and we were kissing almost immediately.

"I am sorry about yesterday, Chuck." She began when we separated. "Actually I was pretty jealous thinking of you with that girl." She looked at me intently. "Do you want to, now? I mean..." She went very soft.

"Do you ever think the answer would be no in a thousand years?" The excitement was sudden and uncontainable. "But I couldn't bring myself to believe that you actually sent her!"

She said nothing. In a moment, I was hugging her and kissed her on those wonderful cherry lips. Her response was certainly palpable and undeniably positive.

When we separated, she glanced at her watch and then whispered: "Please don't think I don't like you. We were lovers. I also love the way you make love and had the happiest moments feeling like a woman and being young and beautiful again. It's just that women, or at least I, don't like to be taken for granted. Yesterday it felt like you came all the way to meet me but the main thing was to have sex. That was devaluing the time, effort and thoughtfulness of your trip." She held my hand lovingly. She looked into my eyes getting closer to me. "Quick, she might wake up any moment. Let's make love!"

That was a sweet symphony for my Srila starved soul. I looked back at her kissed her gently first and then passionately like the good old times. She slipped out of her T shirt almost on her own. Her white bra and beautiful cleavage looked back at me. The soft shapely mounds were begging for release. But I wanted to feast on her wonderful mature body; not a day older than when I saw her last.

"Show me, darling! You know!"

She stood up and still looking at me brought her jeans down. I smiled to myself as I saw the regular modest panties. Srila wasn't going to wear thongs or anything like that forever. She then spun around for me as I viewed her incredibly well maintained curves and that trademark smoothness of sheer health that glowed all over her.

"Hmm... Your butt is bigger now. Sexy!"

"Yeah, they tell me." She put her hands on her hips and attempted to see her behind by twisting herself and then walked up to the mirror and viewed it with some admiration. She slapped herself there on each side. "Looks like all I eat goes here."

"It's nice. But tell me, which guy told you that?"

"Na! It was my sis that noticed the bigness last year. She said the same thing." Shy giggle. "Sexy!"

"Come here. You are making me really hungry."

She walked into my arms. We kissed again and I let my hands explore her ass. She asked me if it was not too big? I said it wasn't and then without a warning I pulled her panties down. She yelped and then giggled again. A different shy giggle this time.

"You are not going in the correct order." She complained. I ignored that comment as I was viewing the most beautiful sight in my personal little universe.

Just with only her white cotton bra on, her entire torso was a visual feast for my eyes. She showed me her behind first which had filled up nicely. I admired that flawless skin of hers, that encased a remarkable set of twin globes divided by that heavenly valley. Her shapely thighs and legs were equally proportionate and smooth as marble. Then she turned keeping her eyes on me. The first sight of her womanhood brought a delightful intake of breath. As pure and virginal, as before but she had trimmed her bush now, perhaps keeping with the times. I asked: "Why did you not keep it natural? It was so beautiful?"

"Oh, it was getting caught in my panties elastic and everything."

"I thought one of your boyfriends had wanted that modern look!"

"Stop it!" She sounded genuinely angry. "I am not up for public approval."

"Sorry." I was genuinely sorry. "I didn't mean to hurt."

She smiled. "I am not hurt. Just that I am not controlled by someone else and I don't want to be thought of us as one who needs instructions and opinions on what I do to my body."

"Oh, OK. Understood. I was not serious." I was attempting an apology. I did not want the current mood to change.

She calmed down. She looked at the door and her watch again. "Will Kamini come? She won't may be?" She snuggled closer. "You are such a darling! Now come over here and take off your clothes. I want to see if that manliness is still there after a decade." Her disposition had changed. Srila was like that oftentimes and I was left wondering again.

I obeyed her as she stood there next to me. "You looked simply beautiful natural before."

"Oh, you and your focus there!" She covered herself with her hands. "Don't look there. Just get yourself naked, quick."

"OK. Take that thing off first. Let me help you." I was still in my underwear but she had her bra and I reached around her to unhook and for the first sight of her beautiful boobs. Naturally she was quite firm and supported with her bra and the inevitable sag was there now. Her shape, however was still well preserved and the volume and the inviting nipple area were magnetic.

I fondled the softness and smoothness and I soft pinched the tips into proud hardness. My lips followed. I tasted her with my soul and felt she was the same over a decade. How good that felt. She then approved my nibbling with that little sigh-moan. I moved my hand down and found her sweet little entrance so slippery and with the unfamiliar stubble. She was breathing deep and slow, blowing out through an open mouth. Her eyes were closed and I perceived the slightest of attempts to part her thighs. I slipped my finger a little deeper and crept upwards to touch her little clit. Her clit was petite and I loved it that way as it made her feel so young.

She opened her eyes and looked down. "Oh you're still in your undies." I withdrew from her and slipped the last piece of my clothing down. I had an erection but I knew I could get bigger. She thrilled me by cooing and then holding me very delicately before stroking me to my biggest and hardest.

"Oh, how I was dying for these fingers on me yesterday!"

"Your manliness is amazing. I know I was bad yesterday. Let me make up today." She knelt down and without a warning she placed her lips ever so delicately around my tip then slipped me in deeper. She sucked noisily and moved her head back and forth and flicked her tongue across and lengthwise. Then she revived my memory of her teeth sinking into my flesh lightly to madden me. "Chuckolet! Remember?"

"Yes, I do!" That was her nickname for my prick. She went back to work and it was my turn to groan in ultimate sexual delight.

"Did she do this to you yesterday?" Now, she was getting curious. Somehow I wanted to be honest with her. Tell her everything and make her an excited creature of jealousy and lust.

"Yes, she did. Almost in the same positions." I recalled. "To be honest you are much better at this."

"No, I was not asking for comparisons. Just curious." I knew women were different. They didn't derive that perverted thrill of hearing of their partners with others. She went back to work with her mouth and then withdrew again. "Ooh! You are so big and strong. Have you gotten bigger?" She chuckled before she engulfed me again. Her palm went between my thighs and the tips of her fingers touched the underside of my balls. Heavenly!

May be a couple of minutes of that and I wanted to love her orally too. I wanted to feel her, kiss her and sniff her sex to recall and to create a beautiful memory. I invited her to the bed. "Come lie down baby. My turn." I touched her soft hair and patted her head.

She moved over and lay on the bed with knees apart and open. Somehow that was not a posture she normally assumed. Some of her shyness had been obliterated with the onset of midlife. She glanced at her watch and then at the door. "Did you lock the door. Will she come for us?"

"The door is locked. Believe me she won't come. She is much smarter than that." Enough said.

I gleefully went on my knees and went for her pussy. The stubble was about half an inch long. Her incredibly untouched look after two babies and at least three men entering her was stunningly unreal. I told her before and I repeated myself again. She was silent. That all arousing fragrance of female genitals took hold of my senses. I licked all along her vaginal opening savouring her salty flavor. Then I did her lips that were unfamiliarly rough now with her short bush hairs. I heard the intake of breath and did the tongue strokes on her crevice again with added pressure where her clit was and she let out that exhaling moan of hers. I did that again and elicited an even louder response. The third time it was almost a scream and I saw her hand fly up to her mouth to stifle the decibels of pleasure.

"Tell me why the new look here? Don't tell me the bush was uncomfortable after so many years."

"Actually I went for a routine gynecology checkup, about three weeks ago. The nurse asked me if it's OK to shave before the examination. I agreed."

"Oh! What did the doctor say? Did he like what he saw?"

"Yuck! It was a woman! So, I didn't trim. It's just growing back. I know you like it lush." A giggle. As I moved to kiss her smooth creamy thighs she asked: "What's Kamini like? Shaved?"

"No she's just like this." I went back to her pussy with my lips and tongue and I brought my hands behind her to grip her ass cheeks and bring her closer. As I licked and kissed and she started moving her hips about restlessly, I brought one hand forward and inserted one finger gently into her. The hotness and the wetness welcomed me. I simply slipped in quite easily with so much of her love juices. I stroked her and she went panting and while my tongue was on her clit, my index stroked her upwards reaching her G spot and my other hand caresses her but and made the journey up and down her butt cleft. She was panting and as I got faster and faster she got to louder moans with panting and she looked like she was on the precipice

"Stop! Do it to me like I like it!" She whisper-groaned. She turned over on all fours. "Take me from behind. Quick!"

The exquisitely intimate and inviting view was unendurable for my poor engorged prick. He was going the third time in twenty-four hours and I couldn't remember a time when he demonstrated that amount of stamina. I went for it. She lowered herself, adjusting the height and parted her thighs further to open up for me. Then she glanced at her watch again. I had to reassure her that Kamini won't interrupt. I knew that Kamini knew that I was fucking Srila. Without saying as much I put Srila at ease.

Here she was, offering herself to me so sexily. I slipped in easily into her snug love tunnel. She gasped. I wondered if it was painful and remembered that on occasions she needed to use a lubricant. I started moving with my tummy banging her beautiful butt. I heard her moans again and when I asked if she had pain she said: "This is delicious pain. Keep going, Chuck. Do it to me really good. Even hurt me for being bad yesterday."

That was invitation for me to accelerate. The slapping of thighs and torsos blended with the slurping sounds of sopping wet vagina being rammed by red hot penis.