Tradition and Triumph Once More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. I don't do that. Sorry. Not allowed to, either."

"OK. Let me fuck you then?"

"No. No way. I have never had sex before. I am a virgin." She hid a shy smile. "Difficult to believe?"

There was a knock on the door!

Anju looked inquiringly at me. "It must be my friends." I said, not really knowing what to do. "Can you let them in? They are OK."

Anju started wrapping a towel around herself and slipped one over my middle. "It's against the rules, when we are doing a private session." But she went to the door anyway. I heard the women speaking at the door and then Anju said: "It's madam Kamini and another lady."

Wow! Everybody knew Kamini. "Let them in, please." As soon as I said it I was wondering how I was going to manage three women now! This is indeed an amazing, unique and wonderful situation I am in. I have this petite, pretty little Nepali masseuse who is ready to give me a happy ending. Then a sexy part time Indian hooker whom I had fucked the previous night and was simply an amazing woman in bed and in any other way was there at my beck and call. The third being a very shy, conservative, extremely beautiful, middle aged, Indian whom I had made love to about two hours earlier. A dilemma like no other!

Kamini being the most vocal spoke up. "What's going on here? OK, a massage, but anything else?" She chuckled naughtily.

Anju stood away from me. I chirped: "It's unfair of you guys to barge in like this, you know. Poor Anju is embarrassed."

Oh, are you Anju?" It was Kamini again. "OK we'll leave. It's just that we had finished ours and had nothing to do.

"It's OK." Anju spoke up. You guys can sit around. I am about finished." That meant only one thing. I was concerned that I was not going to have my hand job. I crudely gestured to Anjali about that. She pointed to the women across the screen in wordless communication. I put my hands together in a mock plead. She shook her finger. Apparently, it was not something that was official and I understood. My erection had unhappily subsided anyway. So, I accepted that anticlimax.

Anju continued the most benign massage ever keeping that wrapped towel expertly in place. She left the towel over my privates in situ as well. She brought my clothes to me and changed in the bathroom and was gone. That was that. I was left debating if I had missed something from this somewhat enigmatic and innocent girl with a flair for professional massaging techniques.

Kamini and Srila were sitting in the lounge area of my room browsing some magazines. Surprisingly they didn't ask me much about the massage. I told them that they spoilt the fun for me and they apologized briefly and superficially. Somehow I got the feeling that they were both a bit jealous.

A Fitting Finale

We were going for a swim in the seaside pool and we picked up our things and went down.

On our walk down and the elevator ride Kamini let me know that Srila was upset with the massage and that it was wrong of us to insist and threatened to complain to the hotel authorities that Nanda was a pervert and went beyond the limits of decency. I shrugged that away as 'normal Srila'.

It was a glorious warm sunny day which was cooled by the gentle salty sea breeze. We swam around for about two hours. I enjoyed the company of these two women who were quite intelligent and good conversationalists. We spoke of life in the US and India, politics and music. Secretly, I ogled the shapes of the two women in rather modest bathing outfits. It was fascinating to realize that even though I had so recently seen them both fully nude, it was somehow oddly erotic to see them partly clothed. The comparison came naturally and compulsively. Kamini was larger and her curves were more abrupt and her boobs and ass were bigger. Srila, being slightly shorter was more proportionate. Her butt was really looking sexy in her swimwear. She was a lighter shade of pale brown in complexion and really, it was almost impossible to imagine she was in her late forties! I must have her again, I thought. Even if it meant another tedious session of working on her. She was really worth every second of love making.

Somehow I had to get her alone again. Not that that would be very difficult but Kamini tended to be a bit clingy.

Whetting my appetite for what may come about that evening, I enjoyed every bit of body movement and action of particularly Srila. Her incredible curvy frame was enhanced by proportionate arms and legs that were smooth. Her reflexive adjustment of shoulder straps to cover even a tiny bit of cleavage show and her compulsive glancing down her boobs to see if her nipples were pushing through were quite erotic. On each occasion, she got out of the water, I ogled her butt and crotch under soaked thin fabric to see if I could imagine more detail. Modest as she was, she never gave me an opportunity to satisfy my perverse brain.

As the brilliant orange sunset swallowed the day, we reluctantly walked back to our rooms, towels on shoulders and rather sticky with the atmosphere soaked in the brine filled air. It was warm and humid and we needed to cool off in the artificial comfort of acclimatized rooms.

We showered separately and met for our movie and dinner date in my room. I was not sure what to expect. I was hopeful, though. I had been brought to a point of no return and then dropped by my Nepali masseuse, Anju. I was, I guess imagining how the night would pan out.

Would it be wise at some point to ask Kamini to leave? Unthinkable, I figured. Srila was so very conservative and would find that unacceptable. No planning here, I thought. Let's go with the flow.

After a little thought, I changed into my gray cotton pajamas with a matching checkered top. I wore no underwear. The women arrived. Kamini was in a black bath gown which she shed on arrival to reveal a short nightie in beige and Srila wore a traditional Indian Salwar and Kameez! She looked pretty nevertheless and I wound myself up for a great evening with these beautiful women. The only impediment was that I knew not how to handle this two-women situation!

We called room service and ordered the drinks and the food. I asked for two bottles of the finest red and I saw Srila's eyebrows hit the ceiling. Then we ordered our preferences. I liked seafood, Kamini went for chicken and Srila asked for vegetarian.

The drinks arrived followed by the food and in about half an hour we were loose tongued, each having more than their threshold of wine.

"So you know what this mad woman did to Nanda?" Srila began. "You wouldn't believe it Chuck!"

"Stop it. You asked for it." Kamini defended herself.

"OK, tell me what happened?" I got too curious.

"She made Nanda masturbate. How embarrassed he was?" Srila brought her trademark giggle that was now blended with some drunkenness. She was a teetotaler when in the US and had just started imbibing a bit of wine. I guess she had little more this time.

"Rubbish, Acca. He simply enjoyed it. You saw. Did he look shy or coy at any time?"

"Yes he did. Once he finished."

"Tell me what happened. I missed the fun. Come on." I was erotically eager to know.

"Well, Kamini was on the table." Srila began with typical shedding of inhibition that comes with alcohol. "He was actually being quite decent. With me he was straying here and there but he kept to his limits with her. Then quite unprovoked she put her hand in his crotch and started feeling him."

"Wow! How did he take it?"

"Actually he smiled and kept going. And she kept fondling him and then he said... what did he say, Kamini?"

"You were trying to leave, Acca. Just like you! I asked you to stay and that it was OK. So, he was suggesting that you, Acca may be offended. I said that it was OK."

"Then... then she actually pulled his pants down! My lord. I got a heart attack!" Srila chuckled and her cheeks looked a dark pink. "Oh, I am not saying anything more!" She lay back in the arm chair and put both her hands on her head.

I pictured that scene. It was quite arousing. This hunk of a guy and two of 'my' girls. Actually, over the past few hours I had begun to consider Srila my girlfriend again; even if she didn't see it that way. I imagined that scene of Kamini masturbating Nanda and my darling Srila watching. I dared not show too much excitement. I casually said: "OK. What then? Did you finish him off, Kamini?"

"Of course I did. The poor chap was horrified mumbling something about rules. But he sure wanted it. I know him, you know. I have been massaged by him before and I have done this." She gestured towards Srila. "This Acca was so scandalized but she wanted to see!"

"No! No! What crap?" Srila protested. "I wanted to leave. I was dying of embarrassment. He was trying to paw me during the massage too. That's why I don't like these massages."

"Be honest." I probed. "Was that not something you wanted to see?"

"You guys!" Srila retorted. "Do you think women get turned on by looking? It was embarrassing but it was also a novelty for me. I would have happily run away." She laughed.

"OK, guys. Let's watch a movie." Kamini declared. We sat down for the next few minutes and browsed through the hotel's TV system collection. Obviously, our tastes differed and we didn't seem to agree on anything. Kamini spoke again: "Why don't we watch some porn?"

"Are you crazy. Not me!" Why was I not surprised with Srila's reaction?

"OK." I chipped in. "We can get some girl friendly stuff online and I have a Laptop and an HDMI cable from my conference that I can hook on to the TV."

There was silence and Kamini spoke first. "What have you in mind?"

"Don't you worry. It will be something sweet."

There were no objections or comments to that comment and assuming concurrence I picked up my lap top and connections and proceeded to connect to what I thought may be a beginning to a great night. I liked the 'Massage Rooms' series and searched for something appropriate given we were all in massage mood. A short discussion which Kamini dominated made me realize that women like to see women on the table with a masseur. Fair enough, I thought. Anything to get everybody in the mood. I picked on a clip and got it going.

I settled leaning on the headboard, while Srila sat on my left at the edge of the bed facing away from me and towards the television screen that was just away from the foot end. Kamini, in her typical naughty disposition, lay with her feet towards me, on her belly and slightly diagonally and extending her neck awkwardly to view the screen.

The familiar 'Massage Rooms' scene was playing. What was amazing is the real HD quality of the visuals. I knew the characters well and knew the clip too but I found the two women fairly deeply engrossed.

It was Srila who spoke first: "This looks so staged."

"Of course it is. It is acted. It's never meant to look like real life." Kamini's rejoinder was exactly what I would have said.

Just as Srila was shrugging that away, there was real action on screen now. The woman, Enza, lying on her tummy had her towel pushed away from her awesome butt. The well-oiled skin glistened with smooth sexiness. Between her legs her pussy peeped tantalizingly. The muscular but balding masseur, whom I knew as George Uhl was getting very close to fingering her privates and I glanced at the two women and picked up no great excitement. There was wonderment in Srila, I guess but ordinary non-sexual interest from Kamini. But I could be wrong, I thought.

Then I noticed that Kamini had managed to bring up her nightie to her upper thighs. That was not unusual for her to be so free and I wasn't that turned on by the view. Enza on the screen was turning over and her frontal view caused an intake of breath from the two women. She was a middle-aged beauty and George went to work on her with meticulous professional sensual massage technique. He massaged her boobs with oil and then moved to her abdomen and was swiftly onto her genitals. I could have imagined it but I thought I saw Srila breathing heavily. Kamini was more controlled or may be simply discrete. What she did do was to turn a bit to her side and let her nightie slide upwards up to her upper thighs. Then she gently parted her legs to give me a good view of her sexy pussy. There was no underwear. She was still looking at the screen and I knew she was enacting this for me. I enjoyed the scene but still craved for the bigger prize, Srila.

Very quickly George was on to Enza's pussy and he had fingers into her and stoked her into a moaning mess. She was quick to grab his crotch and pull his pants down to reveal an erected member which was big, thick and sexily curved upwards. Then, Srila responded: "Oh my god!" She covered her eyes and bent her head downwards. "I think I've had enough."

"Come on, Acca!" Kamini responded. "Enjoy it. It's fun."

I seized the opportunity to move my right foot and toes up Kamini's nightie and touched her cunt with my big toe. She gave me an encouraging smile. I maneuvered myself towards Srila and wrapped my arms around her in a friendly hug. She turned to look towards me but also noticed my foot in Kamini's crotch.

"What's happening here?" she demanded.

"Nothing." I answered. "I am being nice to both you beautiful girls."

Srila kept quiet and she even said or did nothing to my hugging her and moving my hands over her wonderful breasts. She leaned against me and I wondered how much of that was desire and how much was provoked by wine. I did what I have never done before. I was watching the most erotic porn of a stud masturbating a beautiful middle aged slut, my toes feeling up a sexy, hungry cunt and my arms around my darling and feeling up her most awesome breasts.

"Take these off!" I urged Srila to strip herself off her top.

"No!" Why was I not surprised? Her face went into a frown and she crossed her arms in defiance.

Kamini helped. "Come on, Acca. Be a sport. You've got the most awesome tits in the whole of Chennai!"

"Oh my god! Do you have to descend to the lowest level of praise?" That was Srila's defensive plea. I knew that both the women were more inebriated than I was and I needed to take advantage of that especially with Srila who was a rock of resistance when she was in her normal stubborn self.

I proceeded to gently massage her beautiful boobs and when I turned my focus onto her nipple area without actually feeling them, I saw her eyes flutter and then shut. That was my signal. I slipped my fingers through the front opening expertly undid a couple of studs and I was quickly onto her bra covered mounds.

Meanwhile Kamini while pretending to watch the movie gently moved her hands towards my pajamas. Within a few stealthy moves she grabbed my cock. I was still soft but not for long. Again, I was being blasted with triple stimulation. Srila's head was turned away and her eyes remained closed as gently insinuated my probing fingers under her garment and onto cool smooth flesh. An intake of breath encouraged me and I went into the rhythm of gentle finger strokes on both her nipples.

I heard her moan and I knew that was a further positive invitation. Her eyes being closed worried me if the wine was sending her into somnolence.

"What are you doing to me?" she mumbled. Then opened her eyes to look at me and then Kamini. "Oh god. You are doing this in front of her?"

"Don't worry, Acca. I know you need to be taken care of. Here let me." With that she got up and walked towards her and started stripping Srila's top.

"Oh what are you doing? You are being shameless. Stop it." Her voice was distant and weak and hardly held any conviction. Kamini grabbed her and lifted her while I got her longish Indian Kameez off. I quickly unhooked her bra as she went: "I don't know what you are doing to me." Her breasts tumbled out and I was again left with amazement of her size, volume and shape. Her chocolate nipples were erect and without a warning Kamini wrapped her arms around her and devoured her nipples one by one with the hunger of a sex starved teenager. I watched in utter wonder as she made love to those lovely globes alternatively and caressed her bare back with swiftly travelling finger tips. Srila was moaning and then silent. She was indeed quite drunk and was not too interested in resisting anything.

The newness of this visual spectacle had its effect on me and I held my now hard cock and began stroking it. It was difficult to decide where I should look as the show on the television was still on.

That was decided for me as Kamini sent her hands down past Srila's abdomen to her pubes. Srila moaned loudly and while still lying half on me and head turned away and eyes closed lifted her hips to meet Kamini's groping. Kamini stepped back for a moment and took off her nightie and released her bra and threw it away. She then went to the foot end and grabbed Srila's salwar at the ankles and yanked them down and quickly peeled her panties off as well. She gestured me to get naked too.

Things happened so quickly in a minute or two that I couldn't grasp the exhilarating situation I was in. There were two nude women in my bed. Though I had heard of threesome episodes and seen some on porn, I was really confused and my mind was blank. Both women had been fucked by me that day and I now did I have to choose one? Can I have one after the other? I replayed their performance earlier. Kamini was a professional and she knew how to move her pelvis and manipulate those unnamed muscles in her vagina to make every thrust and withdrawal agonizingly enjoyable. She also moved her hands and limbs to maximize the feeling of total bodily union. Srila was different. She had her soul involved and it was lovemaking rather than mere sex. She was probably inexperienced in advanced intercourse techniques but she had herself so fully involved and poured out her spirit into the act. She was also smaller than Kamini and her cunt was tighter and more virginal.

What a choice!

I pulled my pajamas off and peeled my top off. I looked at the two women. Kamini was walking towards my right her arms reaching out. Srila was still lying flat and drowsy. Kamini lay down next to me and I had to acknowledge her with a soulful kiss. She wasted no time in holding my penis and caressing my sac and slowly fondling me to a fuller erection. Srila turned towards us, saw what was happening and again behaved like she was being woken up to reality.

"Oh my god! What are you guys doing?" She looked down. "Where are my clothes?"

Kamini reached across me and put her hands on her tits and gently massaged her left nipple. I took the cue and got hold of her right breast. Srila moaned and closed her eyes again. "Take it easy, Acca. Relax."

"Oh, my! It's you?"

"No it's both of us. Look." Kamini replied. "Now, see what I am doing. I am going to have sex with Chuck."

She then moved over me and expertly manipulated my cock into herself and effected about three of four strokes of rhythmic movements. Then she lay flat on me while she fucked me and went for Srila's boobs with her lips. It was not the most elegant of postures, nor was it the most comfortable. But my cock was getting stroked well and when that happens some inconveniences get ignored.

Srila looked at me again. I had to kiss those beautiful, drunken lips. I held her face and kissed her long and deep. My tongue went deep in and swished about her soft insides as she moaned and sighed in gratitude. We withdrew to breath and kissed again. This time without warning Kamini sealed her lips between both ours. It was a unique three-way kiss that I hadn't heard about. We found our three tongues thrashing about. I moved to caress Srila's wonderful boobs and nipples and slowly slipped down to her heavenly slit. I was delighted to find it wet. The three-way kiss ended as Kamini slipped down and brought herself down to Srila's cunt and started licking my fingers and her clit in long upward flicks. She managed to keep me inside her and also keep her hips milking my eager member. Her coordination was stunning. I was slowly getting to my peek and I realized I wanted to enter Srila now.