Tradition and Triumph Once More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shankar, who actually suggested initially that Kamini sleep with Maneesh for money, suffered from humiliation, regret and loss of self-esteem. He eventually filed for divorce. That was one of the processes that went smoothly but when Kamini was expecting to marry Maneesh he backed off stating family reasons. Kamini was devastated for a second time and sought the help of an older woman she knew, whom she called Acca (for elder sister). She was her counselor, mentor and guide. She made her shred her guilt of wanton screwing around for money and helped her grow her confidence and self-respect.

Acca was an extremely practical middle-aged woman who chalked out her plan for the future. She prepared a professional Curriculum Vitae for her and Kamini found herself a small but stable job. Surprisingly she asked her to continue fucking for cash if that was enjoyable and beneficial for her but warned her about health issues and advised her to ensure that she broke no marriages.

Kamini remembered Acca's words. 'In our society men suffer plenty of sexual frustrations. When they are young and healthy, they have no social interactions with the opposite sex and are left high and dry. Then they marry women who are sometimes hopelessly frigid. Men aren't made physiologically to abstain from sex. Unlike girls who can suppress their urges, boys' drives are much stronger and irrepressible. In this environment of stimulus from all sorts of media exposure around them, they go and do something stupid. So there is a role for a woman who can alleviate this disparity.'

That's how she got to what she was doing! I found her narrative a bit bizarre but I was totally unaware of Indian cultural practices.

Yet, that was an interesting story and I had this powerful emotion for Kamini. I saw her predicament and what she went through and empathized with her on many fronts.

I asked: "How much would it cost for you to be with me through my whole trip?"

She smiled looking down. "I guess, nothing, Chuck. You have been someone who listened to me and understood my life if not my feelings. I consider you a friend"

My antenna went up again with extra caution. I couldn't put my finger on why I was so suspicious. "I understand your feelings as well, Kamini. But we must strike a deal."

She refused over and over again and I resigned to the fact that she was a strong and proud woman. Then I wondered how I would handle her and Srila. I had also lied to Kamini that I had a business meeting. I guess I should cancel the trip with Srila. This woman was much more exciting to be with and I didn't need to seduce her each time I wanted a fuck.

She actually started playing with my prick again. "Wow I am amazed at this thing of yours. Hmmm... Very sexy!" She pulled the foreskin back again and admired with genuine wide eyed admiration. "Are you sure no one mentioned this to you?"

Now I remembered that Srila used to grunt in pain when I pulled out after sex. "Thanks. Yeah, I guess people say I am thick and I have heard that those veins are a sign of masculine power but no, nothing about that tip. I thought you girls never admired men visually."

The unavoidable erection was in the making.

"Well I am different, I guess." She gave me a few slow deep strokes. "Do you want to fuck again?"

"I love to get into that beautiful cock hugging pussy of yours but first, I want to sort something out."

"No I don't want any payment..."

"No, not that. I lied when I said I had a meeting to go to, I am meeting a woman tomorrow." She stared at me like a wife being told about a lover. "I have to call and tell her that I won't meet her. That's it. We can spend the rest of my stay together."

"Oh, no. You shouldn't do that." Then Kamini gave me a look that I hadn't seen coming from her before. She gazed right into my pupils as if she was reaching for the back of my cranium.

Then she shocked me by asking: "Is she Srila?"

I am sure my face went red. My heart quickened and my mind raced from a weird and unnecessary sense of guilt to mysterious astonishment. The only thing I could do was to go silent, like dumbfounded.

Kamini went on and dropped the biggest bomb so far. She still looked straight into my eyes and went: "Don't tell a soul this, please. And never to Srila. It was Srila who sent me to you! And she's the Acca I spoke about."

"What?!" I sat up in shock. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Yes, she did, Chuck. As soon as she left here she called me and told me there is a nice gentleman friend for me and gave me the details. She didn't say much else."

"What? Is she pimping for you?"

"Now, that's not a nice thing to say about her or me! That's rude!"

"Sorry. I was confused and felt let down and in the dark. That's all. My apologies. I shouldn't have said that." I kissed her on her cheek with my arm around her.

"Never mind. Now, do you want to fuck or not?" Her hand returned to my flaccid-again cock and started rubbing it. "Tell me Chuck, were you fucking Srila in Philadelphia?"

"I was never in Philadelphia."

"OK wherever. Was she nice? She is so intriguing for me. She looks so very conservative and traditional and then she encourages me to screw for money. She is so weird!" Her eyes softened. "She is very beautiful and young looking too. It's funny and I am not a les or anything but I feel sexually attracted to her. I mean she's older and very smart and being of strong character. When I am hugging her I feel like kissing her and feeling her up!"

"Wow!" Was all I could say.

"Oh, I shouldn't have said that. Anyway, did you fuck her, Chuck? Were you like lovers? Otherwise why was she meeting you here?"

"If she loved me why would she ask you to come here, huh?" I looked down at her hand kept rubbing me to another erection. "Keep doing that. It feels so nice." I closed my eyes.

"I know. That's a bit odd but she is odd like that. Maybe you fought." She got closer to me picked up my arm and moved my hand to her hairy womanhood. "Do something! And tell me did you guys fuck? I told you so much about myself!"

"If all what we said here remains here, then yes, we did. She was the second woman widow I spoke about. But it was a sweat breaker each time. She was very frigid to start with and then suddenly opens up and then is simply wonderful. Yes, she's weird alright!"

"Oh god!" She seemed so excited to hear that. She started stroking me faster and I started gently fingering her clit. "Tell me how she is in bed. How's her body. Please describe."

"Like I said she is resistant until you pass a stage. She is incredibly beautiful and sexy for a middle-aged woman. Perfectly shaped tits of average to large size, wide hips and a shapely butt with a pussy that's prizewinning. It is amazingly virgin looking and tight. And her skin and complexion are incredibly blemish less. You'd have noticed."

"Wow! Wonderful! Now fuck me, chuck and tell me more. Actually, tell me the whole story if you don't mind, please."

So, I began. My hand was in her crotch and my fingers walked about her stubble covered mound, her warm lips, her moist crack and her clit which now felt engorged. I told her all filling the gaps of what I already told her and finished with the last refusal the previous night.

"You must be dying to get into her snatch. Come on. Do it and I'll pretend I'm her. I love role playing. I'll tighten up for you to simulate her small cunt." She giggled, picked up another condom from under the pillow slipped it on me. She rolled away lay flat and opened her thighs in blatant submission. I obliged. I moved over and I slipped into her with ease as she grunted with satisfaction. My strokes were slow and deep and she bucked and moaned with each. She gripped me with her bent knees and wrapped around arms. Her vaginal walls milked me with every plunge to make me climb higher. Bias or not, somehow I felt Srila was tighter and as I always said, felt virginal each time.

"Chuck, my darling. This is Srila. You feel so good inside me. Sorry for refusing to fuck you last night!"

I chuckled and stopped and actually laughed. "Srila will never say that. She never uses the F word!"

"OK." She chuckled back. "OK. Make love to me Chuck. It's been a long time. Just give it to me. Give, give, give!" She went with each stroke rhythmically. I could never imagine it was Srila. But Kamini was good too. So, I stopped listening to her constant roll playing dialogue and focused on enjoying this woman that was imbued with a different kind of sexuality.

She was reaching a crescendo of uttering sweet nothings which got louder and I was also pushed along to my climax which was long and fulfilling. She went with loud grunts with the jerks of my ejaculation. I could never tell when a woman faked an orgasm. I went with her sighs and moans until I was drained.

It was wonderful and the clock showed that it was 3:40 in the morning. I had to be ready for the trip and I had hardly five hours left.

"Let's get some sleep and I'll wake up with a plan for tomorrow. You'll be coming with us." I assured Kamini.

"She knows that I am with you but you are not supposed to know the connection between us and I am not supposed to know of your relationship. It's bloody complicated!"

"The easiest is to tell the truth. I'll think up something."

We were soon asleep like long time lovers; nude and in each other's arms.

A recourse with passion

Sunrays were lighting up the curtains when I woke up and the sound of traffic with the near constant honking announced the beginning of the business day. Kamini was still asleep and it was just after seven thirty in the morning. I thought for a while and realized for the hundredth time about the accuracy of the wisdom of sleeping over a problem and coming up with a solution.

I called Srila. Her ever enthusiastic "Hi!" was just like I used to hear back in Pennsylvania. I tiptoed away from the bed glancing at the peacefully sleeping girl.

"Hi! You said you'll be here at nine. Can I bring Kamini?"

"Uh?" There was surprise, no shock, in her voice.

"Listen, Srila. Don't be angry. I know everything. She told me. Now don't be mad. We'll all go together and have a great day in, what's that place?"

Silence from the other end meant trouble. I waited for ten seconds.

"Srila, baby. Are you there? Calm down."

"I am here Chuck. I am trying to digest all this. What did you tell her?"

"Nothing much." I lied again. "Just that we were seeing each other in the US."

"That's all? You didn't say anything about...?" She was being Srila and she was worrying what Kamini might think of her!

"Not specifically. She might have understood that." Hell, I had described Srila's body and sexual behavior to Kamini!

"Hmmm... OK." Then silence again. I knew how complex Srila's brain can be when it extrapolates situations and offers her convoluted options to pick. "OK, she can come. The place is called Kovalam and there is a beautiful resort called Fisherman's Cove. I had actually booked two rooms, so we should be fine."

Why she had booked two rooms was obvious to me. Srila did not want to suggest to me that she was making the first move. That was her. We discussed other minor details before I said I'll see her at nine in the hotel porch and hung up.

Kamini was stirring in bed under the sheets. She opened one eye and greeted me. She rolled to face me. "What a great time I am having! Luxurious hotel bed, cozy climate control, the best man to have sex with, ah!"

"Yeah, great. I'm enjoying too, sweetheart. Srila will be here at nine. You have about an hour and fifteen minutes to go home pick up your stuff and Srila and I will pick you up at your place."

"I heard that conversation. What was her reaction?"

"She sounded surprised but thankfully no anger."

"She asked about how much, I knew, right?"

"Yes, I dodged that. She's fine."

With that, the matter was closed for the moment. Kamini got up still nude walked around without a stitch while I sat on the bed packing a little bag for the day.

"Don't pack too many clothes, baby." She cooed. "You won't need them. I am going to have shower here and then I'll be ready at around ten past at home to pick me up, OK?"

"Sounds Good."

"Unless you want to fuck again?"

"My goodness! What an appetite! No let's leave some juice for the rest of the day!"

She agreed and walked into the shower.

As I continued to pack I couldn't help glancing at the shower stall, as the door was left ajar and through the frosted glass I could see Kamini's lovely shape and her busy arms with her torso bending and twisting to get herself soaped and cleaned. The contrast was glaring. Kamini was such a fun loving, open minded and liberal person who had been hurt. Srila also had been hurt but she was not only so serious, shy and conservative but also extremely mindful of consequences and personal reputation. She was also very difficult to fathom, sometimes, as she holds some contradictory views according to all except herself! They were both beautiful and desirable women and I couldn't imagine any man feeling otherwise. I felt blessed to be in their company.

She finished and toweled herself, dried her hair and was dressing when just before she pulled up her panties she looked towards me. "Sure you don't want to?"

"Thanks. No. We have another day!"

She was gone with a hug and after taking down my cell phone number. I was left wondering if this woman was all genuine or some kind of a fraud. I even checked my pockets and my wallet to see if everything was there. Women are influenced much more by the environment than men, I thought. The two women are so different. I am going to have to figure how I will manage both! A problem of plenty.

Eight fifty-five and I was down at the entrance and at nine five I called Srila.

"Oh, my god! This is India. Everything is ten, fifteen minutes late. It's called Indian Stretchable time!" She laughed. "We'll be there in..." She spoke to someone in Tamil, the local language. "Ten minutes."

Arrived, they did in twenty minutes and I made a note of these quirky local perceptions of time. I hugged Srila as she stepped out. She was dressed like she used to in the USA. Faded Denims and apple green T shirt with floral designs which said 'Save Our Only Planet'.

She introduced me to our driver, Thanga of the pearl white Toyota Innova, a seven seater that looks like the Highlander and equally unattractive. We were on our way to Kamini's place, both of us in the back and the inevitable interrogation began.

"So, was it good last night?"

"Yeah, it was OK. Thanks for sending her."

"I thought you needed a... a release. You looked and sounded so desperate." She actually held my arm. "I couldn't see you like that. And I wasn't ready. This girl was the ideal person for you."

"I am surprised you sent her. I mean, you sent a girl to have sex with me. That's so weird! What is she like? This Kamini. I am a bit cautious with her."

"You don't have to worry. She's an angel." That was an awkward description, if not an oxymoron for one who was a part time hooker.

"I mean, is she trustworthy?"

"You have my assurance. In what way, though?"

"Will she cheat you in some way? Not sure in what sense."

"She's fine. Don't you worry. My red flags go up long before others even suspect." She was right about that. Srila has a sixth and even a seventh sense about stuff like that. "OK, so what did you tell her about me?"

I couldn't possibly tell her all I said. So, I said: "As I told you. We had gone out together for a year and a half and we were very close as both of us were suffering from a painful divorce."

"You didn't tell her that we were intimate?"

"She probably figured that out in any which way she thought. I didn't add or subtract anything." I had become a diabolical liar! I had told her details of our love making and had even described her nudity.

We finally arrived at an apartment complex and Srila called Kamini on her cell and she responded and was down to meet us in a couple of minutes.

She wore red shorts and a low-cut T shirt in contrasting blue. Her sun hat and large shades hid most of her face. We both got out to greet her. When the women hugged, I remembered what I heard from Kamini about her fascination for Srila. She carried a small bag which she dumped in the boot and hopped in with the driver in front.

There was an awkward silence for the next thirty minutes when I took in the scenery. We were on a seaside highway and hurtling towards our resort with Thanga, as Kamini called him, our small made, middle aged driver clocking a crazy 100 KMPH (Kilo Meters Per Hour). Then Kamini started talking to him in their language and then turned back to tell us some local news. We all dozed off in between,

After a rather harrowing, but otherwise uneventful three-hour drive and a quick stop for a bite and tea on the way, we arrived at the gates of the lush lawns of Fisherman's Cove. There was no discussion about who goes into which room but the women checked in together as if it was understood. I was on the same floor three doors away.

After I put my stuff away, there was a knock and it was Srila.

"Kamini wanted to take a nap. I let her be."

"Nice." I knew this was Kamini's way of getting us together. I waved her to a chair near the balcony facing the Indian Ocean.

"I want to say I am sorry about yesterday. I know how you feel and I fully understand. But you know me too, yeah?"

"It's OK. I do understand you." I truly did not. So, I asked. "Are you seeing anybody, Srila?"

"No!"

"Nobody at all? No men in your life for eleven years."

"We've been chatting and emailing. You know what I do and even some of my friends."

"Yes but while I kept you in the loop about all my girlfriends you said nothing about your personal life. I can't believe that the men in this city would let you be! Come on. There must be one or two?"

She shot me that look. "No. I am not seeing anyone, if that's what you mean."

"Huh? Is there something else? What do you mean, then?"

"Well there was this guy..."

"Tell me, darling. Should I be in the dark and die of curiosity?"

"Yeah, I was with this guy and we had sex once."

I couldn't believe that I was feeling a bit jealous. I thought about it and was about to say something then she interrupted.

"Are you upset? Or do you think less of me?"

"No. May be a bit jealous. I still care for you, you know." I was dead honest.

"Me too. I was kind of jealous of Kamini."

"You sent her, for goodness sake."

"I had my moments of regret." She looked at me with an embarrassed smile. "It was my restlessness that made me send that text message. Were you in bed when it reached?"

"Yes, we were. Tell me about this guy. If... if that's OK."

"No one else knows as it was only once. It is a sad story, actually."

"Tell me. Make my day!"

"A group of us were out of town for a concert. There was this Sampath, a guy a few years younger to me who was single, that offered to give me a ride back home. It was late and one thing led to another and it happened." She turned an awful pink in her cheeks with an embarrassed smile.

"Hey! That's not fair. You kindled my curiosity."

"Oh, what do you want to know? Should I be sharing private stories about a third person?"

"I am not anybody, OK. I was your lover and it is normal for men to ask. Besides I told you about my life in detail. Come on, honey. How did he seduce you?"

"I don't think I got seduced. He was lonely and single and frustrated. He had never been with a woman in a relationship let alone having sex. It was pathetic, how he was begging. I know him from the time he was a boy. I guess I caved in."