Tradition and Triumph Once More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god. I haven't heard such sounds before. What are you doing to me, darling? Have me. Take me. Pound me. Why did I refuse you yesterday? Ooh! How beautiful! Please take me with you. Please..."

My hips had gone on autopilot. My hands went around her and played with her now dangling boobs. They felt different and elongated by gravity. The nipples were still marvelously stiff. Then I slipped down to her wet furry mound and found her clit to give it the nice gentle circular strokes.

I had the surprising coordination to move my hips and finger her clit at different rates. She went silent for a moment then her body stiffened as she held her breath and then she had a huge jerk which triggered me as well. I cried out as I came in unison with her. Jerk, spasm, shudder and squirt I did depositing deep into her. No condom! This was the first time without one!

Her head lay on the bed facing sideways. She had her eyes closed and breathing deeply.

I got off her back rolled onto her side falling onto the bed. A soft kiss was what we silently shared. We were still only for a minute. She glanced at the door and her watch once more. Then, in her inimitable style she picked up clothes and ran into the bathroom.

Within minutes she was back all spruced up and glowing, asking me to hurry up and get dressed. I did. She was right as within minutes Kamini showed up.

A crowd of three and then some

I was left with the most fascinating woman problem of my life. I had two women with me to spend the next twenty-four hours. It wasn't so planned. One was my former girlfriend, Srila, that I was visiting after eleven years and the other was a part time hooker thrust upon me. Both were, as different as they get. We were on this beautiful seaside resort in the state of Tamil Nadu in India. As balmy as that can get it was also beautifully manicured piece of real estate.

The milieu being perfect didn't mean I knew how to handle two beautiful Indian women. They both had sex with me in the previous twenty-four hours, one was super conservative and was my girlfriend over a decade ago and the other was a happy-go-lucky escort. The weird thing is that each woman knew about the other, though Kamini, the professional possibly knew more!

As Srila had planned this trip with me, for the rest of the day she had envisaged a quick bite in the terrace restaurant followed by a trip into town to see some ancient temples, souvenir shopping and then a swim and a poolside dinner. That was typically benign and like Srila. Now Kamini was suggesting some alterations. She thought of beer and sandwich, some rest, an ethnic massage, a swim, a movie and dinner in bed! Kamini had that soft kind of persuasion coupled intangibly with some humor, that Srila actually acceded. She, however declined a massage!

We were off to the bistro on the ground floor. On our way, away from Srila`s view, Kamini looked at me with a querying expression on her face. Though I knew she was asking if we had had sex, I pretended not to understand. She then made the crudest of gestures with a closed fist against her crotch and enacted stroking to indicate obvious screwing with a wicked smile and I winked in the affirmative. She gave me the thumbs up!

We were all starving after the snack breakfast en route. We had a sandwich each with Kamini advising us to keep it light for the massage and the swim. All of us were in the dark about this ethnic massage thing. I was a bit intrigued, though and was looking forward to it. There were no sensual feelings left in me as I had drained myself into these two lovely ladies three times. I felt a bit sore and tender down there as well and was genuinely disinterested in sex.

All that was about to change!

Kamini spent the next 30 minutes or so during our lunch on the seaside terrace trying to convince Srila to go for the massage as she, Kamini had done it before.

"It's a big muscular, sexy guy called Nanda." Her sales pitch went. "He's about six-two and cute with real nice longish wavy hair."

"I don't need a massage or a masseur!" Srila retorted. "You both go. If I wanted a massage I would certainly prefer a masseuse. Not a man. How awkward! I am fine looking out and enjoying the view of the Indian Ocean and feeling the heavenly breeze."

"Acca (elder sister), I am sure you have some aches and pains somewhere. This is Ayurveda. It's not a western massage. This is natural cure and detoxing. Be a sport. Join us for some fun while we get pampered."

The back and forth went on for a few minutes before Srila somehow resigned to her fate. She perhaps thought she was holding things back and delaying the preferred plans of the rest of us. But it was not before a series of repetitive and boring arguments that were not worth talking about.

"OK. I am not going to take off my clothes, OK? I will wear my jeans and T shirt. My pain is only between my shoulder blades. So, that should be fine."

Kamini shrugged and looked at me. "What do you do with this stubborn woman? OK. Whatever."

I asked: "How is it going to be? There is only one masseur? What about me? No masseuse?"

"Ah! Someone is worried!" Both women laughed. Kamini went on. "Depends on what we want. They come over to our rooms. And yes, there is a woman massager for you! Don't you worry, Chuck. I'll find out who's on today. The man is a Sri Lankan and they have many women from Russia, China and Thailand."

Kamini went on the phone making the bookings. She obviously knew the people involved and a mixed English Tamil conversation ensued. I picked up the few English words: too expensive, special, gents, ladies, super, etc. When she hung up she described the deal.

The masseur, Nanda and the masseuse, Anju from Nepal, were to come to our rooms. After haggling about a few details here and there and after Srila fussing over a million trivialities the arrangements were declared pukka and we were all set to go at about 2:30 in the afternoon.

Nanda arrived on time. He was a strapping young fellow about thirty, muscular and about six three or four. His long wavy hair was tied firmly in a ponytail and he wore a bright red head band. His sharp nose and square jaw blended in perfectly with high cheekbones and deep set jet black eyes. His neatly maintained trimmed moustache and beard gave him a rugged and perhaps nasty appearance which was only offset by his kind but deep voice and gentle demeanor. He wore a white track suit that didn't hide his muscular frame. He carried a foldable massage table and screen and a bag full of other stuff.

Srila was the first to go and she looked dwarfed by this giant. The moment Nanda smiled showing perfect pearly teeth, everyone felt comfortable. He fixed his table with the head end towards the seaside window and barricaded the rest of the room with the small four-foot screen. Srila had requested Kamini to stay in the room with her during the session and she agreed. Only Kamini secretly asked me also to stay on!

Once Srila was on the table and facing away, Kamini quietly got me into the room for a surreptitious voyeuristic experience! I was thrilled but was unsure of the reactions of the other parties involved but Kamini assured me that she knew Nanda very well and she had made him aware of the plan. Kamini also planned that Anju would come for me half an hour later.

Srila was lying with her T shirt and jeans and Nanda shrugged off the obvious shyness. He took off his top to reveal a cream sleeveless sports top. I heard him asking or rather informing her that an oil massage of her shoulder blades area would be impossible with all her clothes on and she grunted in the affirmative suggesting that any alternative would be OK. There must be plenty like Srila.

Then we really saw Nanda's expertise!

He worked on her upper back gently and with professionally nimble fingers and supple wrists. He was on top of her apple green T shirt but even from the foot end we could perceive Srila's relaxed body lying flat, and totally loose limbed. He sent his hands on her midline and over her sides and drew almost artistically magical lines and circles over her tender zones in between. A few minutes of this and his hand discretely crept under the bottom of her T shirt and slowly slithered upwards. Srila didn't object or didn't notice. It was highly unlikely that it was the latter.

With each cycle of massaging sequence, he went upwards and taking the garment with him. Soon Srila's white bra strap was visible and his continuing routine evoked only peace in Srila. She lay quiet and straining to look at her, we believed she had her eyes closed.

Almost unnoticed by us and possibly by Srila, Nanda, the maestro in one of his master strokes unhooked her bra. The straps curled by her side and Nanda continued. Now he had that smooth, wheat colored upper back uncovered to perform his magic on. The T shirt sat bunched up at her neck. He went on doing her back for another five minutes at least and I was wondering if the show for the day was winding down.

Then Nanda moved to the head end of the bed and leaned downwards to massage Srila's back with a flat palm and going up from her shoulders to her hips. The pressure focus was his index and thumb which was rippling the tender flesh as they went down. On one of his cephalad journeys, and again quite expertly, Nanda had Srila's T shirt off over her head.

This man is a massage seduction genius, I thought. From my vantage point actually peeping through a screen gap and behind Kamini, it was now indeed a very sensual sight. Nanda was fully clothed but his waist was close to Srila's head and his therapeutic methods were now requiring him to bend over Srila's head as he swept down her bare back. The nearness of his core close to her face was quite erotic. My hand went spontaneously to my crotch which Kamini didn't miss. She looked at me and then down to my shorts. An erection wasn't obvious but she made the masturbation sign with her hand and queried through gestures if I wanted her to fondle me. I shook my head but actually I wanted her to.

I wondered again about Kamini. She was so willing to please like some ever-faithful pet dog. She wasn't a friend and for all practical purposes she was there for money.

I put that aside as I noticed now that Nanda's hands, on their caudal journey was actually dipping into Srila's jeans waistband. Now that was really pushing it, I thought, given this woman's shyness, conservatism, hypocrisy, unfathomability or whatever. Sure enough she raised her head and mumbled something to Nanda and she drew her jeans upwards.

"Kamini, are you there?" She wanted the reassurance that she wasn't alone.

"Yes I am. Right here." I quietly slipped behind the corner adjoining the bathroom wall.

Srila settled her head back on massage donut pillow and Nanda continued. He was doing something different from her side now and on her low back. It must have been pretty hard as Srila squealed once with pain which was followed by an apology. But now he was travelling well under her waistband without any complaint from her.

Kamini went: "Acca, do you want your calf muscle looked at? The one you injured playing tennis?"

"Oh yeah. No I don't think so. I am wearing jeans." Giggle.

"Come on, you're wearing panties, aren't you?" She added with a wink to me. "Nanda is a gentleman!" That drew a smile from the big man.

"No, I am fine with the back alone."

It was when Nanda proceeded to massage from the left side and he went deeper and deeper under her jeans that he bent down and asked something inaudible to Srila and she promptly lifted her hips and apparently unbuttoned her jeans! My hand went down again in excitement.

Kamini noticed again and whispered: "Here, let me stroke you. I am sure you are enjoying this." Without waiting for my approval, she grabbed me and felt me through my shorts before she climbed up one leg and felt me up to fullness and then slipped under and in. She proceeded to do me slowly and quite skillfully.

Meanwhile Nanda had made healthy strides onto Srila's butt. Her panties were visible with her jeans half way down. The curves were quite exaggerated from the foot end. His progress was halted with his first attempt to reach under her panties when we both heard the sharp "Hmmm... No!"

Now that was my Srila. That would be her normal reaction to almost anything sexual, first up. Nanda was apologizing giving some details on why he had to go so low. She wasn't buying it. It looked like she was preparing to get up and I was getting ready to slip out when Kamini chipped in: "OK, Acca just have your calf done. It's good for you."

She left me and the three of them had a short conversation and it looked like some kind of compromise was on. Much to my pleasant surprise the decision was for Srila to have her calf massaged and presently she was getting out of her jeans, helped by Kamini with a small towel thrown over her hip. Nanda was politely looking away.

When Nanda began his routine, he used oil on her calf and then on her feet applying his well-practiced technique on her lower extremities and ending with long sweeping upward strokes that ended in her butt fold, Kamini had my penis in her hand again. She nuzzled up to me with her boobs pressed against me and then asked: "Do you like to finger my cunt?"

I replied with my hands going for her pussy passed her waistband. She felt moist. Nanda was now really zeroing in on Srila's beautiful upper thighs and a good second or so of his strokes were ending up with some part of his giant fingers against her perineum. I was imagining that Srila was actually reacting to that intimate touch with the slightest of jerks. I peered to see that her eyes were closed. Knowing her, that meant she had crossed that threshold I was so familiar with.

Here I was being fondled and stroked by a flamboyant and voluptuous Indian woman, while I had my fingers feeling her wet crack. Both of us were watching a hulk of a man massaging and stimulating and seducing another woman who was the most beautiful I had known and had just fucked, and also was the world's shyest. It is, to date the most erotic position I have ever been in and I was sure I was the luckiest man in the world at that moment!

We both enjoyed the view of Srila's beautiful legs being oiled and massaged and her privates being touched, albeit through her panties, by this strong, big, sexy, young masseur. It was incredibly erotic and being masturbated by another beautiful woman by my side, it was rather difficult to resist a climax.

I gestured to Kamini to hold on as I was about to cum. She complied but asked me to continue stroking her clit. She whispered a moan and then panted: "I want to fuck Srila! She is so damn sexy!"

I couldn't agree more. I said: "Do it. I'd like to be there."

"Ah! That's an interesting thought!" She stroked me faster.

Nanda was now winding down his intensity of his kneading and was asking her to turn over. He threw a sheet over her as she was topless. I quickly slipped into the corner. I had only a peep view now. Srila turned over and adjusted the towel over her boobs. Nanda lifted the sheet to her thighs and started the whole lower limb routine again. After the mundane foot, ankle calf and knee stuff he was at her thighs. Then came the sweeping, palm down routine from ankle to groin and his thumbs were ending up on her pussy lips. This time I saw her jerks. She abruptly raised her hands.

"No. That'll do." She was saying. Kamini signaled me to leave. I pulled my shorts up over my erection and I left as quietly as I could. That cunning little imp, Kamini coughed and pushed a chair to mask the sound of the door opening.

Phew! That was some show. I was now itching to go again. That would be the fourth time and I was simply amazed at how these women had shrunk my post ejaculation refractory period to a few minutes.

I found a slim and delicate pretty little girl in a white track suite and some equipment at my door. With a start and some excitement, I realized that this may be Anju the Nepali masseuse. I had forgotten. She was there to get me on the massage table.

"Hi! Chuck?"

"Yes. Hi! Anju, right?"

We shook hands. I noticed she was a very thinly built girl in her twenties and of about five three. Her silky looking hair was plaited and held up with a large clip. She had delicate and partially Asian features and beautiful greenish gray eyes that were very unusual for South Asians. Her breasts were small and her hips, though a bit wide did not have the butt projection that I tend to like.

But she was nice in a nice way! I let her in and she got her stuff ready. She placed the table adjacent to the window just like Nanda did. They had a routine, I guess.

"OK. Done." She looked at me, her wonderfully long eye lashes fluttering. "Take off your clothes and get on."

"Everything?"

"You can keep your underwear." She blushed.

I did as I was told and was on my tummy when I asked not knowing what to expect. "So what's the deal, here?"

"This is a traditional Ayurvedic massage. Do you want it soft or hard?"

"Can you do a hard massage? I thought you needed to be big and strong for that."

"No, it's all about technique."

"OK, any extras? I mean..."

"A happy ending is included." She said nonchalantly and looking away to pick up some oil form her bag. "You don't mind coconut oil, do you?"

"No. I am fine with that."

Anju started her massage after applying the oil on my shoulder and surprised me big time on how such a petite little girl can give a hard massage. She worked on my neck, shoulders, arms, upper and lower back, feet, calves and thighs and gave me such a relaxed and good feeling deep and a gentle tingle on my skin. It's only when she got to my butt that I felt her touch was sensual. Her pressure was much less and the emphasis was closer to my perineum and extremely adjacent to my genital area. It was erotic and I reacted.

She tapped me shoulder to ask me to turn over. I glanced at the time and I realized I had consumed more than half the allotted forty-five minutes. I wondered for a moment what the girls would be doing with Nanda. I shelved that to enjoy this little girl at least for a few more minutes.

"It's not fair. I am only in my undies and you are fully clothed."

She promptly shed her top to reveal a pink bra completely encasing her small breasts. I liked those as a change from the two big chested women. "Take that off, please!"

"Thirty dollars." She stated straight faced and without hesitation. These people were so confident in dealing with dollars.

"I want you completely nude, Anju girl."

"OK. That's seventy-five all together."

I asked her to get my wallet from the bedside table and handed her eighty dollars. Anju got herself nude in a few seconds. Her breasts were mere conical projections from her chest but her nipples were also pointed and of similar shape. She was completely shaved smooth. Her pussy lips were thin and almost childlike except that she had a fairly large mound. She had an impressive butt though. It was wide and full and round.

She reached down for my elastic band and I helped her get it off. She applied her oil and went very businesslike to give me a hand job. I felt her up starting from her sweet little face, her boobs and her ass. There was no resistance or response. I went down to her cunt and parted her lips and stroked her clit. There was very little in the way of a response.

"Can I kiss you here?"

She nodded. "Only be gentle."

I used all my earned skill to kiss, suck and lick as softy as I could. I smelt her and felt her soft insides and her little clit. She continued to work on me as if nothing was happening. "Can you suck me?"