Twisted Ink 4 Alex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh? Do you work for one of the smaller companies or the corporation as a whole?" He continued his inquisition. I felt my blood pressure rising. I set my fork down overly gently and looked up at him with one of my many intimidating faces. I didn't want to. Truly. But he was asking too many questions.

"The corporation," I replied tersely.

"Okay," he nodded and went back to his meal. I felt like a dick. I wasn't used to regretting my actions. I didn't much like it.

"Sorry. I just don't like to discuss my job," I explained lamely. Several gasps sounded from the table.

"I apologize. I shouldn't have pried," Andy muttered. Hell. Now he felt bad.

"It's alright," I smiled weakly.

"I should get going," Andy said after another awkward pause. He stood and turned to my sister. No. Shit.

"But there's dessert," Anya explained desperately, before giving me the do-something face.

"Thank you, but I really should go. The meal was wonderful. Thank you so much for inviting me," he said to my sister. She glared at me. Dammit! What was I supposed to do?

"Andy," I said, "it's really not a big deal. I...my job is kind of...confidential is all." He paused momentarily, then sighed.

"It's quite all right. I have to work tomorrow. Thank you all again."

Fuck. Think. Think. "I'll walk you out," I blurted. I was graced with a megawatt smile.

I stood and prayed no one noticed the semi I'd been sporting throughout dinner. I lead Andy out the front door and to his car in silence. It wasn't until we were standing awkwardly by his open door that either of us spoke.

"It was nice to meet you, Alex," he said robotically. Damn, I'd fucked up.

"Look, Andy. I'm really sorry about that," I tried one more time.

"It's not you, Alex. I'm awkward. I don't converse well and I tend to cause a lot of tense silences," he said almost sadly. A strong protective wave crashed through me. I didn't like that he was sad. I didn't like that he thought he had done something wrong. I wanted to...what? Tell him he was wrong? Make him smile? Kiss the fuck out of him? All of the above?

I went for option one. "You're very wrong. You're one of the few people that have ever made my sister feel important. One is married to her and one is her brother. You converse very well, unfortunately we're just an awkward group, so the silences tend to be that way, too," I shrugged.

My cock did the fucking samba when he graced me with a true laugh. Holy fucking shit. That was a sexy sound. My lips parted of their own accord and I sucked in a sharp breath. He noticed and his laughter died abruptly.

"I wanna kiss you," I word vomited. My voice was growly and hoarse. Andy's pupils dilated and it was his turn to suck in breath.

"Okay," he whispered. Fuck. I couldn't; not here. I could never be sure of who may be watching.

"I can't," I said just as quietly.

"Oh...okay," he replied with a dejected look. Goddammit! This was not going well for me.

"No...it's not that I don't want to...I just...they don't know...I'm not...fuck, I suck at this," I finished in frustration.

Andy chuckled. "Are you still in the proverbial closet?"

"Sort of," I shrugged. "I'm not ashamed. I'm...it's complicated."

A heavy exhale left Andy's chest. "It was nice to meet you, Alex. Hopefully, it won't be so complicated someday." And with that he left. Fuck.

Alex

I shouldn't have come here. What the hell was I doing? I had officially lost my mind. It had been six days. Six long days since I'd made an ass of myself. Again.

It had bothered me to the point of distraction. And I can't afford distraction. So, I called Jack and asked for Andy's address. Now I was standing like a creeper on his front porch, debating whether or not to knock.

"Ah fuck it," I said to myself. I gave the door several quick thumps. After several moments, the door swung open and...

A small girl was standing in front of me. My first thought was that I had the wrong house, but one look at the girl and I knew. She had Andy's stubborn chin, his full mouth and his arctic eyes. "Who are you?" She asked stubbornly.

I couldn't answer, I just stared at her. A daughter. Andy had a daughter? "Emma Marie Grayson, what have I told you about..." Andy froze when he saw me at the door. Finally he spoke again. "Alex? Sorry, I wasn't expecting company."

"I shouldn't have intruded. Forgive me, I'll just...go," I said, still shell- shocked. I turned to leave.

"No. Wait," Andy called. "Come in?" I should have left. I should have just gone home, jerked off and forgotten about him. But I didn't.

"Sure," I responded.

Andy's house was cozy. Unlike mine that had just the bare necessities. He had photos everywhere, dark homey furniture, and it smelled like vanilla frosting. "Daddy, who is that?" The little girl, Emma, asked.

"Emma, this is daddy's friend, Mr. Alex. Alex," he took a defensive position behind his daughter and a stubborn visage set in. "This is my daughter, Emma."

"It's very nice to meet you, Emma," I said gently.

"Thank you," she smiled her father's killer smile.

"Time for bed, young lady. Go brush your teeth," Andy demanded.

"But, daddy..." Emma whined.

"No but daddy. Bed, Emma," he softly, yet forcefully.

"Oh, alright," Emma agreed sullenly. When she'd left the room, Andy turned to me.

"She's the miracle of my foray into heterosexuality. I have her every other weekend. She lives in Nashville with her mother," he explained without hesitation. I just nodded. "Pardon, but why are you here, Alex?"

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have intruded. It's just the way things were left on Sunday. I needed to apologize."

"It's not necessary," he responded and folded his arms across his thick chest. He looked at a spot on the floor, sighed and looked back at me. "I'm open about myself, Alex. It's not a secret, even from Emma. I know how hard it is to be that way, but I can't allow myself to be involved with someone that keeps that part of themselves, and essentially me, a secret," he explained.

"It's not what you think. My job, the people I work for, they would never understand. It is safer for me and my lovers," I retorted hastily. "I am not ashamed of what I want. The consequences are simply too great."

"Be that as it may, I can't, Alex. I'm sorry," he shook his head. Before I could respond Emma came back into the room.

"Night, daddy," she cooed and wrapped her little arms around him.

"Night, sweetheart. I love you," he smiled softly and wrapped her in him.

"Night, Mr. Alex," the girl said and put her arms around my waist. My brain went on overload and something in my chest throbbed.

Without thought, I hugged the child back. "Goodnight, little Emma," I said to her. I glanced at Andy. His eyes were wide and his lips parted. His gaze went from his child to me and back.

Emma released me and walked back down the hall. Andy was still staring like I'd grown a new head. "She...Emma's never hugged a stranger," he mused in shock. I just nodded again.

"I'm sorry I took up your time. I'll see myself out," I clipped. I realized I couldn't win with this man. I wanted him. Fiercely. But, he wanted things I couldn't give him. A relationship. Openness. Honesty. I started toward the door.

"Alex," he called. I turned back in time to see him taking the necessary steps toward me. Then he was on me. His big hand gripped the back of my head, his other tugged on my waist enough to bring us flush together, and his mouth sealed over mine. It took a split second for me to realize what was happening, but then my hands moved to his hair and my body relaxed into his.

My tongue ran across the seam of his soft, sexy lips. He opened on a tortured moan and I took advantage. I drove into his mouth like a starving man. He returned my passion with a fervor that left me devastated. He suckled my tongue in his mouth and it shot straight to my cock. I felt that this war of lips and tongue was having the same effect on him. His hardness pressed against me and ground deliciously.

Andy pulled me tighter to him and stole what little breath I had left. The kiss went on for several minutes. I was lost to it. Lost in him. Finally he pulled back. We were both breathing hard. Andy bent over like he'd run the Boston Marathon. "Jesus..." He panted. He straightened to his full height and brushed his fingertips down my face. I closed my eyes at the heady sensation of his skin on mine. "God, you're gorgeous," he whispered. My eyes flashed open and I caught his perfect lips again. After a series of small pecks, we rested our foreheads together. Andy closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. "Say something," he whispered.

"Like what?"

"Anything."

I took a deep breath. "I know what you want. I know why you want it. I can't give it to you and I can't explain why. I'm so sorry, Andy," I said softly. He started shaking his head. I held it in place and forced him to look into my eyes. "Despite all of that, I want you. Desperately. I can't tell everyone, yet. It's dangerous. You need to trust me on that, but I want you. So, if you're willing to meet me halfway..." What? I couldn't date him. All I could offer him was my cock and an empty promise. And that wasn't enough for Andy. He deserved someone who could offer him the stability and the openness he wanted.

"I want you, too. Enough to figure something out," he responded. "Kiss me." So I did. And had plans to see him Monday evening. For dinner at his place.

Andy 3

I tried to remember the last time I was this nervous about a date. Then I tried to remember the last date I had. It had been a while.

I don't know what came over me Saturday night. Something about seeing my daughter hug Alex tugged at me. I couldn't let him leave without a taste of what I was losing. Then I realized one taste was not even close to enough to satiate the hunger I felt for that man. I may never get enough. That kiss. That kiss will forever rank as one of the greatest moments of my life.

The doorbell rang and I had to berate myself for running to answer. I composed myself and ran my fingers through my hair before opening the door.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph! Alex is gorgeous always, but Alex in a three piece suit made my mouth water. "Can I come in?" He smirked. It was so sexy. I swallowed hard and nodded. "I brought a Chardonnay and Merlot, I didn't know what you'd be serving." How about him? On his knees?

"Thank you," I said when I found my voice. Then I watched in absolute fascination as Alex made his way into my living room, loosening his tie and removing his jacket.

"Is this My Morning Jacket?" He called out to me.

"Um, yeah. It's just an alternative playlist on my iPhone," I answered, taking the wine to the kitchen. "I hope you like shrimp."

"Love it," he replied, closer than he was before. I set the bottles down and turned to him. He was advancing on me with a feral gleam in his hazel eyes. "Hi," he said when he was close enough for me to feel his body heat and smell the mintiness of his breath.

"Hi," I whispered back just before his lips met mine. Our lips moved together in a sensual dance, as my hands crept to his hair. Just when I thought to deepen the kiss, he pulled away.

"Smells wonderful," he said calm and collectedly. I was anything but. I turned to get plates from the cabinet, as he moved across from me and propped his hip on the island. "How was your day?"

My throat clogged and tears stung my eyes. I'd had a bad day. My head fell and I took a deep breath. "Hey," Alex said soothingly. His body heat pressed against my back. His lips brushed my nape causing a shiver to roll down my spine. "What's wrong?"

"I lost one of the kids in our test program today," I answered hoarsely.

"Oh, Jesus. Man, I am so sorry," he soothed and to my surprise put his hands on my shoulders and squeezed.

"She was only six," I continued. His lips pressed more firmly to my neck. I looked up to blink back the tears threatening to fall. I had known this was the consequence of pediatric oncology research. I knew I'd lose some of them, but good God it hurt.

"Shes not suffering anymore, Andy," Alex said in a pained whisper. His tone made me think that this man had experienced so much pain in his short life. I felt the need to soothe him, to make him forget. It was an urgent need in me. I turned abruptly and kissed him hard. He moaned into me, driving me higher.

When I broke away I looked into his glassy eyes and felt the satisfaction, that whatever demons had surfaced for him had been knocked back down for the time being.

We ate dinner companionably. The conversation flowed freely and easily.

"My first kiss? Male or female?"

"Both," I grinned and took another bite of shrimp tempura.

"Female was Gretchen Gilmore when I was five. Male was her brother Henry when I was twelve," he answered with a wry smile.

"You, dog, you," I chuckled.

"What about you?"

"Female was Naomi Logan when I was sixteen. She was dating my brother," I twisted my lips. "Male was Jared Campbell. Jack's brother, when I was seventeen. We were drunk and his girlfriend dared us to kiss."

"Jack's brother?" He asked incredulously. "No fucking way."

"Yes. It was awful," I laughed. "When did you know for sure, that girls didn't do it for you?"

"I think I always knew. I fought it until my sophomore year of college, but I always knew. They used to call me Alexandra the Queer in school," he said lightly. It was belied by the flash of a grimace on his face.

"Kids are cruel," I said gently.

"Yeah. But they were right, huh?" He smiled sadly.

"I see nothing queeny about you. In fact, what I see right now is all man," I replied and licked my lips. A salacious smile graced his lips. Lips that I wanted to feel wrapped around my dick.

"And? Do you like what you see?" He asked with a lascivious humor.

"God, yes," I answered, almost embarrassingly fast.

"Good. Maybe if you're lucky you'll see more before the night is over," he teased and took a bite of his food.

"Perhaps, you'll be the lucky one," I countered with my own smile.

"Without a doubt," he responded.

"I thought you could stay for a movie, maybe?" I asked Alex after he'd insisted on helping me clean up after dinner. I was stalling I knew, but I was nervous as hell. The bottle of wine we'd finished barely took the edge off.

"A movie?" Alex repeated with a small chuckle.

"Um, yes?"

"Yeah, babe. I'll stay for a movie," he told me. He brushed the hair off of my forehead and kissed it gently. "Andy. You don't have to be nervous. If you're not ready to take it to that level, it's okay. I'm actually really enjoying your company. And trust me, that's a compliment." I swallowed and nodded. He did actually put me at ease. Somewhat. Physically I was still bowstring tight. He was worried I wasn't ready and all I could think about was mauling him on my couch. "What're we watching?"

"I figured we'd rent something from cable?" I shrugged. "Preference?"

"Nothing violent. No explosions or blood and guts," he responded.

"Why? Does it scare you? You could always hide your face in my arms if it does," I teased.

"No. I just don't like it," he clipped. And I screwed up again.

"Alex, I'm sorry. I was just kidding. We'll pick something else," I had an almost begging tone.

"No. It's not you, Andy. I just...it gives me nightmares, okay?"

"Okay." He sat on the couch, looking sexy as sin. He lost his tie and vest completely. His shirt was untucked and unbuttoned to the center of his chest. His hair was rumpled slightly. I sat on the opposite end and chose a comedy.

"You don't have to sit way over there, you know?" Alex whisper-yelled teasingly. He patted the space next to him. I hesitated a moment too long. "Fine," he muttered and scooted his body toward me. "Andy, I'm sorry I got snippy. Forgive me?" He asked and gave me puppy dog eyes.

I laughed. "Jesus! Yes! Now will you stop looking so pitiful? It's very unbecoming."

"Oh? Unbecoming?" He mocked offense. "And here I thought everything was becoming on me. In fact, if you were on me you'd be coming, too." His Cheshire Cat grin and crude humor had my breath hitching.

"You think so?" My voice was like sandpaper.

"Baby, I know so," he whispered darkly. One minute I was sitting, the next I was on my back beneath Alex. His lips were eating at mine. His impressive erection was grinding into my thigh. My hands fisted into his shirt and my legs parted for him to settle between them. I ground my dick against his and relished the deep moan he let out.

"Take it off," I breathed against him and tugged at his shirt. He raised up and started unbuttoning. It was taking too long. Without forethought I grabbed both lapels and ripped down. Buttons ricocheted off of the wall and floor. My breath caught at the sight of his wide chest. Dark hair spattered into a triangle.

"Well, impatient are we?" Alex teased and lowered back down to press his lips to my neck. "Your turn," he growled.

He lifted back up and showed my shirt the same care I'd shown his. I pulled him back down to me roughly. The need to feel his bare skin against mine was all consuming. "Fuck me," he growled close to my ear, "you're fucking beautiful." His mouth devoured mine. Lack of oxygen was making me feel like I was floating. His hips ground against mine in the most erotic way.

His lips left my mouth and went to my neck, my chest. I hissed in a sharp breath when he nipped my nipple. "God," I groaned loudly. "More."

"I'm just getting started, baby," he hissed and trailed his tongue to my navel. He swirled inside of it and moaned. "You taste like heaven. Tell me what you want?"

Oh God. Everything. I wanted him to stop. I wanted him to keep going. I wanted him to kiss me some more. I wanted his mouth on me. Everywhere. "What do you want, Andy? Tell me," he panted.

"You," I answered just as breathlessly.

"Where?"

"Everywhere," I responded honestly.

"Where's your bedroom?" He asked hoarsely. My brain stalled. Was I going to do this? Was I going to go to bed with him on our first date? His fingers trailed along my waistband. "Andy? Bedroom?" His pressed his palm into my groin and my mind was made for me.

"Come on. I'll show you," I heaved out. His mouth was on me the entire way to my room. Nipping, sucking and licking any bared skin he could find.

"You need to be naked. Now," he demanded and tugged the button of my pants free. The sound of the zipper was loud to my ears. His fingers found the waistband of my boxers and lowered them with my pants. My dick sprang free and pointed straight at Alex, like it was trying to reach out and touch him.

"Holy shit," he hissed. "You've got a beautiful cock." My face heated and I averted my eyes. I wasn't used to men being so crudely vocal about my body. "Hey. Look at me," Alex commanded. I snapped my eyes to his. "You're gorgeous, Andy. Fucking beautiful. I like looking at you and I like telling you. Okay?" I gave a jerky nod and fought my instinct to cover myself. Alex walked toward me and gave me a chaste kiss. Something about it made me hotter. Maybe because I was nude, but he'd kissed me without the heat from before. "You're exceptional, Andy. Here," he lightly squeezed my dick. "Here," he ran his fingers over my thudding heart. "And especially here." His fingers brushed my temple. Damn, I could be in trouble. If he kept saying things like that, I may ask him to stay forever. He kissed me gently again and backed me up until my thighs hit the bed. "Lay back." His tone and touch had become tender. Heartbreakingly so. I obeyed his request and move to the center of my bed. He crawled toward me, but lined his face up with my erection. His lips closed over my swollen head and suckled lightly. My eyes rolled back and my hands fisted my comforter.

123456...9