Twisted Ink 4 Alex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex epilogue

"Mama, perestan'!" Anya whined.

"YA pytayus' pomoch', Anya," Katy defended. She went back to peeling potatoes. I was picking up on more and more Russian. I could figure out Anya told her mother to stop and Katy said something about helping. Anya and Alex spoke Russian much more often now that Katy had become a more permanent fixture.

Things were still rocky between all of them, but they were trying. Alex would get so upset with his mother he would start cursing in Russian and pacing the house.

Strong arms wrapped around my waist and soft lips brushed across my neck. "What are you doing, baby?" Alex asked in his bedroom timbre.

"Watching your mother and sister argue," I answered.

"That's a mood killer," he laughed.

"I'm not fucking you at your mothers house anyways, so it's a moot point," I scoffed. Alex chuckled, causing his warm breath to hit my neck.

"Bet I can change your mind," he whispered devilishly. I shivered in anticipation. I glanced sideways at him and pursed my lips.

"No," I said firmly.

"You can't say no to me. Anymore than I can say no to you," he licked below my ear. My breath hitched. "Come on. It'll just take a minute. I swear."

"That doesn't speak very highly of you," I goaded.

"Okay fifteen minutes," he amended lightly. "Come on. I need to be inside you."

I was saved by my daughter. "Alex! Vy obeshchali!" Alex was teaching Emma to speak his language. She was picking it up quickly and they loved to laugh when I had no clue what they were saying to each other. It could have been about the weather, it could have been about how old dad's a dork.

"Promised what?" Alex asked Emma.

"That you'd show me babushka's crown," Emma bounced on her toes. "She said I could wear it at the wedding."

"Yes, rybka, you most certainly can. It's not a crown though. It is a genuine Russian tiara like the one worn by the Tsarina Alexandra," Katy said to Emma while leading her down the hall.

"Now?" Alex said in my ear. I blew out a breath and turned to face him.

"You are insatiable, you know that, right?"

"It's all you, baby. I can't get within four feet of you without getting hard. It's that tight ass and that made to suck cock mouth of yours," Alex said crudely. "I'll tell you what, you let me get inside that ass now and I'll let you fuck me stupid tonight? Deal?"

He kissed my lips before I could answer. I groaned into him. "Will you two get a damned room?" Anya squawked.

Alex laughed. "I'm trying to. He's playing coy."

"That's so gross, Alex," Anya retorted.

"Come on," he tempted and took my hand. He lead me down the hall to his old room, which we'd already broken in. Several times. Alex always got his way. Always. He kicked the door shut and started undressing me. "I want you so bad."

"Yeah. Yeah. Sure. Sure. I know you're only here for my body," I scoffed in mock indignation.

"Mmm," he muttered as he ripped my pants down. "That's a beautiful cock," he said. "I can't wait to feel it pounding my ass tonight."

"You're so romantic," I retorted dryly.

"You want romance, baby?"

"It would be nice, yes," I teased as Alex stripped himself.

"I'm going to marry you next month in a vineyard in Napa Valley. Then I'm jetting you off to Bora Bora for two weeks, where we can lay out in our private cabana all day, swim in the crystal blue waters, have dinner overlooking the ocean, spend the evening soaking in our private hot tub and make love under the stars all night. Is that romantic enough for you?" He punctuated his question by nipping my earlobe and running his tongue around the shell of my ear.

"Yeah," I said hoarsely. "That'll do it."

"Good. Because right now, romance isn't my goal, baby. Right now? I." He nipped my neck. "Want." He kissed my chest. "To fuck." He pushed me onto the bed and climbed over me. He was in playful Alex mode. It was my favorite.

He raised up and stroked my cheek. "What did I do to deserve you?" He asked quietly. I breathed in deep, letting my emotions show. "Thank you, Andy."

My eyebrows drew in. "For what?"

"For showing me the man I wanted to be." There were no words to say, so I lifted my face to capture his lips in a searing kiss. "I love you. I'd die for you."

"Alex," I whispered. He grinned and once again everything in my world was right. "I love you so much."

1...456789