Twisted Ink 4 Alex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right," Alex snapped. "We should get back." His tone was clipped. Dee let out a husky laugh.

"Calm down, boy. I'll keep my hands off," she teased. I glanced her way. Amusement lit up her green eyes. "It was nice to meet you, Andrew. I'll step out and let you boys have a minute."

"Damn flirt," Alex grumbled. He turned to me and smiled. "Better?" He asked. The look of hope on his perfect face was adorable.

"A little," I smiled. He kissed me quickly and walked to the door.

"I'll call you later, tonight," he promised and walked into the hallway before I could respond.

I splashed cold water on my face and made my way back to my table. My head a jumbled mess. One thing I was absolutely sure of, though. Alex Bronski was under my skin. And I liked it. A lot.

Alex 5

"So? Are we gonna just ignore the elephant?" Dee asked from the passenger seat. I knew it was coming. By the time I'd made it out of the bathroom, O'Brian and his nephew were already waiting. It was a very profitable night for Kazakov. O'Brian agreed to a case of AKs a week for the next five months. The Black Magik MC's president was also in attendance. They agreed to mule the guns and the coke for a ten percent cut. That only put us out fifty grand a week. The Southern Knights wanted twenty percent and were less organized. Bangers had too many hands in the pot. Too many mouths to feed. Plus they had too many junkies in their ranks to trust with the muling. So, overall, good meeting.

"So?" Dee asked again.

I sighed. "What is there to address, Dee?" I snapped.

"Does he know anything about what you do?" She asked.

"What? Fuck no!" Why would she even think I'd put Andy in danger like that?

"Hey! I'm just asking, Alex!" She defended. "Do you really think this is fair to him?"

"No, I don't," I clipped. "But this is my life. It's either keep him in the dark about it or make him vulnerable. And the latter is not an option."

"Do you care about him?"

I sighed again. Did I? Hell, yes. One night with Andy and I was hooked. When I saw the pain on his face in the bar, I couldn't get to him fast enough. I was ready to drop to my knees and beg his forgiveness. "Yes. I do."

Dee pursed her lips. "Just be careful, Alex. Not only for him. But for you, too. Don't throw five years away, when we're so close to the end." I knew that. Dee was just as deep as I was. If I showed weakness now, we'd all end up dead or worse.

"I know, Dee. I'm careful. You know that."

"You weren't very careful tonight, Alexei. Anyone who walked into that bathroom would've known what was going on," she informed me. She was right. That was stupid. I put us all at risk, but I needed Andy to know that I wanted 'him'. He was my reality. Everything else was a lie.

"Thanks. By the way," I said softly.

"Alex," Dee exhaled. "You're my best friend. Which is not saying much. Still, I want you to be happy. I wish I could go back to that starry eyed kid in the briefing room and talk you out of this life, but I can't. We made our choices. If he makes you happy, though, if he makes the pain and confusion go away, even for a second. You deserve him, Alex."

"He does. There were no nightmares last night," I whispered.

"Alex," Dee said thickly. "Be good to him then. Keep him safe. And when this is over...beg his forgiveness." I inhaled deeply. How could he ever see me as anything but a monster?

"Hello," Andy's deep voice slurred. "Hey!" He called offline. "Shhh. You people are so loud."

"Am I interrupting," I smiled to myself. Andy was drunk. And it was quite amusing.

"Who is this?" A female voice trilled drunkenly.

"Hey give that back!" I heard Andy shout.

"Is this Dr. Grayson's smexy boyfriend?" The girl teased. I envied Andy's openness about himself. It seemed everyone knew.

"Possibly," I chuckled. "Can you put him back on the phone?"

"Possibly," she mimicked.

"Give me that, you drunken fool," Andy laughed. "Hello. Sorry about that. She's a quick little she-devil."

"Boyfriend, huh?" I teased.

"Oh, um. I didn't actually call 'you' my boyfriend. I just said I had one so she wouldn't flirt with me," he clarified quickly.

"So what? You have other boyfriends?" This was too fun to let go.

"Um, no. I don't have any."

"You told her you did," I mocked offense.

"Just so she'd know," he sounded slightly panicked. "I wasn't calling you my boyfriend and I don't have one. I lied."

"Andy! You naughty man. Lying like that."

"You're kidding, right?" He asked adorably uncertain.

"You just said you don't have a boyfriend. What am I? A booty call?" I shouldn't have been taking so much pleasure in teasing him.

"No. No. God, no. You're...you're wonderful," he finished quietly.

"So I'm your boyfriend then and you didn't lie." I softened my own teasing.

"You are?" His voice was so awestruck. It hit my chest with a deep throb.

"Yeah, baby. Where are you?"

The lightness reentered his voice. "Ya know, I have no idea. Hey! Where the hell are we?"

"Coyote Ugly," a male voice answered. Jealousy green and hot swept through me. He was out, drunk, with another man.

"Coyote Ugly. There are girls dancing on the bar. They made me do a body shot. It was weird. Then the girl held my beer bottle between her legs and made me drink it. Barb said no doubt I was gay, because I guzzled it like a champ." I couldn't help the laugh that bubbled up. He sounded so young. So lighthearted. I could see his sexy face twisting with mirth as he described the body shot. I could see it lighting with pride when he talked about guzzling beer like a champ. My heart pounded a tattoo in my chest at the images.

"I bet you did, baby. I'll let you get back to your fun. I'll see you tomorrow night?"

"Yeah. Maybe I could guzzle from between your thighs?" My cock twitched.

"Dr. Grayson!" A female voice trilled. "You naughty boy." I laughed again. I wanted to spend time with this carefree Andy. A lot of time. Like forever sounded good.

"What? He's hot. Ask Matt," he told the girl.

"You are being very naughty," I agreed. "Be careful, baby. See you tomorrow, when you can guzzle any fucking thing you want."

"Alexei? Are you listening to me?" Oleg asked in Russian.

"Yeah. Sorry. Been a long day," I answered in English. I was so unfocused. After the emotional run in with Andy and the heart to heart with Dee I was emotionally and intellectually drained.

"Perhaps I have put too much strain on you, malchik," Oleg said in his thick accent.

"No, bratik. It's not too much. I just...have personal things on my mind," I responded with a tight smile. I turned back to gazing out of the picture window.

"Sasha, I do not vish to pry...but is everything going well with Dmitrya?"

"Yes, bratishka. We're fine."

"Have you set a date?" He asked hopefully. A smile played on my lips.

"Not yet, dya-dya. Soon. We want everything to be settled with the Irish first," I explained.

"Vell, Sasha, do not vait forever. You need to start having babies," he smiled fondly.

"I'll leave that to Dee, dya-dya," I laughed.

"You did vell, yesterday, malchik. The Irish are set up vis the AKs and the cocaine. Maybe you should take a few days off. Spend it vis your voman. See your family, Sasha. I know your mother misses you," Oleg spoke softly. My mother didn't miss me. She missed the attention I brought her. Without me, the family had turned their backs on her. I couldn't forgive her for what she did to Anya. She was just a child.

"No, bratik. I won't," I hissed.

"Forgive her," Oleg switched to Russian.

"No. That's final. I don't need time off," I snapped. Oleg sighed heavily. Maybe I could take a couple of days. I could try to talk Andy into a short vacation somewhere we could be together openly? The idea made me smile.

"Ah, a secret smile, Sasha? Perhaps you and Dmitrya can use the time away, yes?" I tried to scowl, but a grin split my lips instead. "Go home, malchik. Make love to your fiancée. Take her away for a few days. Come back Monday ready for work, yes?"

"Okay, bratishka," I agreed.

My doorbell rang at half past seven and my heart thudded.

"I got it!" Dee called. "Andy! So good to see you again! Come in, come in. I'm just heading out."

"Oh? Do you, um, live here?" Andy asked tentatively. I probably should have explained this situation to him.

"Yeah. I'm Alex's roommate, honey. He didn't tell you?" I imagine Andy shook his head. "Ooh that man," Dee growled. "Don't worry, sweetheart. It's for appearances only. I lack the necessary equipment to make him drool." Must she be so crude? I decided my pasta would be okay for a few minutes while I greeted my man. My man. I really liked the sound of that. I walked into the living room and my cock jerked. Holy fucking shit, he was hot. He had on a plain white t-shirt and scrub bottoms. He must have come straight from work.

Without a second glance at Dee, I walked straight to Andy and pulled him in for a deep kiss. "God'damn' that's hot," Dee stated. I pulled back and grinned at Andy.

"Shut-up, hobag. Weren't you leaving?" I turned to Dee.

"You're so not fun, mudak!" She spouted.

"Suka!" I called after her retreating form.

"Um, what?" Andy said with a sexy crease in his forehead.

"Mudak is asshole. Suka is bitch," I told him.

"In Russian?"

"Da v Rossii," I said.

"That's really sexy," he murmured and grabbed my hips. "Say something else."

"Vy ochen' seksual'ny."

"What does that mean?" His voice was rough and gravelly.

"It means you're very sexy," I smirked.

"Oh," he flushed. I pulled him down for another heated kiss.

"Don't mind me! I'm just leaving!" Dee hollered. I pulled back and rolled my eyes.

"Goodbye, dorogoy. Be careful," I told her and kissed her cheek.

"Have fun," she said in a sing song voice. "See you Monday."

"Monday?" Andy asked.

"Let's eat," I smiled. I didn't want to ask him just yet. I served us both the pasta and some bread and lead him to the living room. "Sorry. The dining room is a mess. The table is a sort of catch all."

"It's okay," he smiled. "Where'd you learn Russian?"

"My family speaks it. We weren't allowed to converse in English at home. Anya speaks it too, but she doesn't use it daily like I do. So Mr. Genius are you bilingual?"

He chuckled. "Does Latin count?"

"Maybe. Say something."

"Ego amare te," he said fluently. The words flowed beautifully. Not the guttural sounds of Russian.

"What does that mean?"

"It means mind your own business," he chuckled.

"You're not going to tell me?" I pouted. Yep. Like a little girl.

"Oh, baby. You're so cute when you pout," he teased. "This pasta's really good." He continued eating. I gaped at him.

"Seriously? You're really not translating?"

"Nope."

"Asshole," I muttered. I took a petulant bite of food. Andy blasted a laugh. I pouted more. He laughed harder. As much as I hated that he wasn't going to tell me what he said, Andy's laugh was like a punch to the gut. It was the same care free laugh he had on the phone last night. Speaking of which...

"You know, I don't need any more reasons to spank your ass," I said lowly. His laughter stopped abruptly.

"What?" He swallowed hard. I watched a tent form in his scrubs. My man liked it a little rough? I was definitely down with that.

"Body shots? Lying about me being your boyfriend? Ringing any bells?" I put my bowl down. Andy tensed.

"Oh. Yeah. But you said...you said you were," he stumbled.

"Mmhmmm," I replied leaning toward him. "I did. But you lied. And you licked salt off of some girl at a bar. You were very bad, Andy. Any other stories you need to tell me?"

He swallowed again and shook his head. And then I saw it, a flash of real fear. "Hey," I changed to a soothing tone. "I'm just teasing you, Andy." He gave a jerky nod. "Baby? What's wrong?"

"Nothing," he said urgently. "I'm not that hungry. Let's go to bed." He was trying to redirect. I knew. I was the king of it.

"Tell me what's wrong," I tried to ask, but it was a demand.

"Nothing's wrong, Alex!" He said exasperated and angry.

"Okay. Why did you get scared a minute ago, then?"

"I wasn't scared," he retorted sharply.

I scoffed. "Baby. I make a living reading emotions. Fear is the most profitable one. I saw the fear in your eyes. I wanna know what caused it so I don't do it again."

"You're not the only one that gets to keep his secrets, Alex!" He roared.

"Okay. Fair enough," I hissed.

"I should go," he mumbled. What? Hell, no. No. No. No. This is not how this shit was going down. One minute he was laughing, the next he's ready to walk? No. He stood and I followed.

"No!" I shouted. He cowered. I knew instantly. Someone had abused him. Badly. Anya did the same thing when yelled at. What the hell? I took a calming breath. "God, baby, what did they do to you?"

He took a shuddering breath. It was surreal to see this Goliath of a man cowering in fear. My throat burned and rage pumped through me. "Andy. I would 'never' hurt you," I whispered. I reached out and touched his shoulder. His visibly flinched. "Jesus. Who hurt you, baby?"

"No one. It's not important. I just wanna go home, now," he said almost childlike and brokenly.

"Please don't leave like this," I pleaded. He turned and I saw the redness and glassiness of his eyes. He inhaled haltingly.

"Go ahead. Say it," he hissed.

"Say what?"

"Call me less of a man. Go ahead," his voice raised.

My eyes scanned his face. I was appalled. Whoever hurt him had better pray I never come across them. Mine would be the last face they ever saw. "Andy, I..." Words wouldn't form. How could he think that? "Stay. Please?" He looked down. "I need you here. You're not less of a man. You're all the man I want. More than I could hope for. Don't leave, baby." He straightened to his full, towering height. He bit his lip tentatively and nodded once.

I thrusted one hand at the back of his skull and one at his waist and pulled him to me. After a moment he wrapped his arms around me and hid his face in my neck. My poor broken man.

Andy 5

"Let's go away for a few days together," Alex said out of the blue. We were tangle in his bed. My body was on top o his, with my arms wrapped under him. My cheek rested on his firm chest while he absently ran his fingers through my hair. After my emotional breakdown earlier, it was nice. Peaceful. After he'd taken me with a beautiful tenderness. Murmuring the whole time about how wonderful I was and how he would never hurt me. After I'd collapsed in sheer exhaustion. Alex had so lovingly cleaned me up and held me.

"What do you think?"

"I have to work, baby," I replied quietly. It sounded great. Be alone with Alex for a few days. Go out in the open. Stay in bed a whole morning. Touching and talking.

Alex sighed. "I figured as much. And I know you just started, so you can't take off." I could actually. I was the boss. My team could collect my data. I could do it. What was I thinking? Parlezine was in the final clinical trial stages. I couldn't just run off like some lovesick puppy. "I have to go, though." Alex broke into my thoughts. I lifted my head. He lowered his chin to his chest and gazed at me. "They think I'm going out of town with Dee. I can't be in the city."

"That's what she meant by Monday?" I asked. He bit his cheek and nodded. "You did this for me, didn't you?" He looked away, but nodded again. I crawled over him and stared into his eyes. "Then lets do it. Take me away, carte blanche." I smiled down at his exquisite face. He grinned back.

"Yeah?"

"Yes. But first..." I lowered myself under the sheet and took his semi-erect dick in hand. I licked the underside and felt it harden even more. I took his velvety head in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it.

"Shit," Alex snarled. The sheets were ripped back and I looked up and smiled at Alex. His hands went to my hair and pulled slightly. The small jolt of pain made me moan. Alex pumped his hips lightly. I understood what he wanted and relaxed my throat. I loosened my lips to let him know I wanted it too. He let loose. Fucking up into my mouth hard. I swallowed the thick head every time it hit the back of my throat. I sucked on the shaft as he pumped into me.

"Fuck, baby. Yes. Just like that. You're fucking mouth. So fucking good," he praised and guided with his dirty words. Normally I would be a bit turned off by words like those, but when Alex said them...God, yes. I heard him grunting a staccato rhythm. I knew he was close. I raised his legs and pressed my index finger into his anus at the same time I sucked him back hard. I felt his swollen prostate and it hit me. Alex hadn't been taken anally, at least not in a long time. I pressed down on the swollen gland and his seed spurted hotly into my mouth. There was so much I choked. I couldn't swallow it all, so it ran out of the sides of my mouth. Alex's dick began to soften and his breathing slowed. I eased my finger out and released him from my mouth. He convulsed lightly.

"What the fuck?" He panted. He scrubbed his hands over his face. "Good, God, man. You're trying to fucking kill me," he said, still breathing hard. He peeked at me. "Oh shit, that's fucking so hot." I smiled at him. I knew he meant seeing his essence around my mouth.

"Be that as it may, I need to go clean up," I grinned. I went and washed my face and crawled back in bed with Alex. He wrapped me up and kissed my hair. "Have you ever been topped?" I asked.

He snorted. "Not since college."

"Would you let me sometime?"

He stiffened. "You'd want that?" He asked.

"Well, yeah. If you would."

"Yes. I'd let you," he answered. I smiled against his pectoral. "Look at you all smiling about fucking my ass," he laughed.

"It's a nice ass. I can't help but to smile about it," I teased back. "So? Where are we going tomorrow?"

"I don't know. I hadn't thought much about it. Where do you want to go?" I shrugged. "We could fly to Vegas. Or LA." I laughed in pure shock. "What?" Alex looked down at me.

"I thought you meant like a drive to Nashville."

"We could do that," he answered nonchalantly.

"Nah. I'm from there. Oh! How about New Orleans?"

"Yeah?"

"It's my favorite place," I said with uncensored excitement. Alex laughed and squeezed me tight.

"Okay, baby. If it's New Orleans you want, it's New Orleans you'll get." I raise my face and kissed him.

"Thank you. Just in case I forget to tell you later."

Alex snorted. "You're welcome, Julia."

"What?"

"Julia Roberts in 'Pretty Woman'? She says something similar," he explained. I stared in disbelief. 'Pretty Woman'? The man was quoting one of the ultimate chick flicks to me. A laugh bubbled up. Followed by another. Soon the whole bed was shaking. "What?" He asked defensively.

"Alex, even I'm not that gay, baby," I said breathless from my hysterics.

"Hey that's a great movie!" His voice got high pitched. "Whatever. You just don't know good cinema."

"I'm sorry. But really? Come on, baby. Even you have to admit you just put yourself into a stereotypical gay man column. 'Uh, hi I'm Alex and I like Cher, 'Pretty Woman' and double sided dildos.'"

"I do like Cher," he said proudly. I laughed harder. "Fine, Mr. I'm-not-that-gay, what's your favorite movie?" He said mightily.

"Oh my God. It's your favorite?"

"No," he laughed. "I'm not telling you my favorite. You'll make fun of me." He pouted adorably again.

"Come on, baby. I'll tell you mine," I bargained.

He exhaled noisily. "'The Fox and the Hound'," he mumbled.

"What?"

"The. Fox. And. The. Hound," he said loudly. I twisted my lips to contain my laugh. I was shocked. Big bad Alex's favorite movie was a cartoon? "We used to watch it when we went to my Grand's house. It was the only time Anya and I were allowed to be kids." He shrugged. My heart twisted.

123456...9