Twisted Ink 4 Alex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, uncle."

"We have a mole in our midst, malchik," he said darkly. My pulse quickened and my palms began to sweat. "Alexei? Are you ill?"

"No, bratik. I'm angry. Someone has betrayed us!"

"Not yet. My friend at the US Attorney's office said they are building a case against us. To do so they need past crimes and present ones. Someone has turned or someone was planted."

"It could be a rat, Oleg," I tried to make him believe that.

"Yes, maybe. What do we do to rodents, Sasha?"

"We send them to ground, dya-dya."

"But first. They suffer," his voice went cold. "Find our rodent, Sasha."

"Yes sir," I replied.

"What do you mean an informant?" Dee trilled. "If they know, we're made. We need to drop and run, Sasha."

"No we hold out, Dee. We've come too fucking far to run now," I argued.

"We could go WITPRO," Dee suggested. And give up Andy. Hell no.

"Absolutely not. I've given up five years, Dee. I won't give up the rest."

"It's that guy isn't it? Alex, you're jeopardizing the case for him," she berated.

"No I'm not. I won't give up my life for this, Dee. They've taken too much. Oleg doesn't suspect me. He asked me to find the rat. I'll stall until the case closes." I heard the doorbell chime from the sound minimizing room. I turned to leave.

"Alex, just remember. He's in danger too if we're made," Dee said softly. I inhaled deeply.

"I won't let it come to that."

I went to the door and opened it. I jerked Andy in and scanned the street. "Alex? What wrong?" I took him in. He was in full scrubs tonight. His hair was a mess, like he'd been running his hands through it all day. "You okay, baby?" I shook my head and folded myself around him.

"I'm glad you're here," I sighed. The scramblers should keep any bugs from picking up our conversations, but I was nervous.

"Bad day, baby?" Andy asked soothingly. I nodded against his shoulder. "Come on." He took my hand and lead me through my bedroom and into my bathroom. He turned on the faucet and began to fill the tub. While the water ran he stripped my clothes off and then stripped his. "Get in, baby." I eased into the warm water and he slid in behind me. I leaned back into his chest and inhaled deeply.

Andy's strong hands massaged my shoulders and biceps. My body began to relax. "Wanna talk about it?" Andy asked.

"Yes," I answered truthfully.

"But you won't?"

"I can't, baby," I told him. I rested my head against his shoulder. "Can we just be, tonight? I don't want to think about work or life. I just want to be here with you."

"Okay, Alex," he agreed and continued his work on relaxing me. His palms dug into my pecs rhythmically. He trailed lower over my abs, then my hips, and finally my thighs. I was dozing by the time he grabbed my cock and began stroking.

"Oh yes," I groaned. "That's what I need, baby."

"I could love you," he said.

"What?" I felt a flair of panic. I thought he did love me.

"Ego amare te. I could love you," he said gently. My chest ached with emotion. He'd said that our second night together. He knew then.

"I do love you," I said and traced the shell of his ear with my tongue.

"I know," he smiled and continued to stroke me. Before long my hips were undulating in time with his languid motion. My breathing was heavy. He pressed his free index finger against my entrance and pressed into me. My hips jerked. He found the magic spot and pressed in. Fire surged through me and I came with a hoarse shout.

"I love you, Alex," he said and squeezed me against him.

"I love you, baby."

"I'm fucking hungry," I said, bouncing from foot to foot on the cold tile floor.

"Find something quick and come back to bed," Andy griped. "Why is it so damned cold in here?"

"Dee says she has hot flashes and I can put on more clothes, but she can only be so naked," I replied with a shrug. I didn't get women at all. It was like a meat hanger in the house, but if it was below seventy outside she acted like she was in the arctic.

Andy scoffed and echoed my thoughts. "Women." I grabbed some cheese and an apple and bounced back onto the carpeted floor.

We went back into my bedroom and set my food down on the nightstand.

"Are you gonna tell Emma about me?" I'd been thinking about it. I didn't know how he'd explain who I was to his daughter.

"Of course," he answered. "Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know. Doesn't she get made fun of? I mean her dad is gay? He had a boyfriend?"

"Emma knows I'm gay, baby. She understands what that entails," he explained. I jerked back to look at him. "Not physically, hornball. I mean, she knows I like men. Well, man," he smirked.

"Have you ever brought a man around her?"

"Yes," he clipped and shut down.

"Is he the person that hurt you?" I asked angrily.

"Alex," Andy sighed, "I thought we weren't thinking about bullshit tonight?"

"That's not bullshit," I argued.

He blew out a breath and I thought he was going to stay quiet. Then he started to speak. "About two years ago I met a man at a club. His name was Will. He was sexy and funny. We started dating. A few months later we moved in together.

"He never hit me, baby. Never. But words can cut so much deeper. It started just asinine remarks about crap. Then it turned into viscous attacks on my masculinity, my performance. He was brutal.

"I finally had enough. So I left. He came over one night. Drunk. Belligerent. I had Emma that night. She heard us arguing and came out to see what was wrong. He told my child she was a bastard and a mistake. I saw red. I hit him so many times my hand turned black and blue.

"About six months ago I was leaving work and I was attacked by five full grown men. They hit me with some kind of metal pipes. They kept saying it's what fags deserve. I was in the hospital for weeks. I think, though...I think Will sent them. That's why I moved. I needed to start over."

Rage, white hot and violent, coursed through me. "What happened to those men?" I asked. My voice was shaky.

"I don't know. They were gone when I was found. I came to in the hospital days later," he answered absently. His eyes were far off. "Emma was at home with my mother when it happened. If she had been with me..." he trailed off. He didn't need to finish. I understood. "You asked me if I would tell Emma about you. I will, but she's my daughter, baby. I love her more than anything in this world. Including you. She comes first. Always. If you can't live with that. Tell me now, because we won't work," he said softly. I didn't think I could love Andy any more than I already did. I was wrong.

"I spent my life coming in a distant second to my parents love for popularity. They were more concerned with how many people knew them than whether my sister and I were happy. Healthy. If your daughter was anything but your first priority, I couldn't love you, Andy," I said thickly. "Now. Kiss me before my fucking head explodes." He smiled a shy, sexy smile and leaned up to my face.

"I." He kissed my lips softly. "Love." And again. "You." He deepened this kiss and emotions I hadn't felt for another person in my life swirled in my heart until it was near exploding. Andy came over me and began moving sensually on top of me. My cock strained toward him, needing his touch in a painful way. He licked his palm and reached between us. He fisted my cock and his and began to stroke them together. My breathing turned shallow and my eyes rolled back.

"I love you, Alex," Andy gasped. "I love you so much it scares me. It's so soon, but I can't go a minute without thinking about you. I've never been like this before." He groaned and whispered his confession to me. His hand was working us both the whole time. My hips churned into the delicious friction of his cock and hand.

"I need to feel you inside, baby,"

I ground out against the onslaught of pleasure. Andy released my cock and dragged me into a sitting position. He lubed my dick and moved to straddle me.

"You may not be ready for me to be inside you, but I am going to fuck you, tonight," he said somewhere between a growl and a snarl. My cock jerked. Andy lined himself up and I held my cock up as he worked his way down it. When it was far enough in to ease the passage, he slammed down.

The rapture on his face made me just about come. His head was thrown back, his arctic blue eyes were wide and unseeing, his full, soft lips were slightly parted and a sheen of sweet covered his Adonis chest. I leaned forward and ran my cheek over it like a cat. His hands captured my head and held me against him as he lifted himself slowly. When he had all but the tip of me out, he slammed back down. And thus began the sensual rhythm.

"God, you feel so good, Alex," he rasped. Our bodies moved together. Burning hot pleasure shot through my system. My balls swelled with anticipation of an orgasm sure to have me forgetting any before it. "When I come. I want to come in your mouth," Andy said tightly. His cock lay angry, hard and red against his stomach. I'd never seen him this hard. Without warning my ass clenched in sweet agony.

"Fuck. No inside of me. Fuck. Now," I almost sobbed. Andy froze. My cock protested and jerked in his hot ass. He scrambled off of me and grabbed the bottle of lube. I turned and climbed on my hands and knees thrusting my ass out.

Cool dollops hit in the crease and Andy's fingers began massaging it in. He pressed one finger into the tight hole. A pinching sensation rippled through along my insides. It was more of a pressure than a pain. He began pumping the digit slowly. As the pressure morphed to blinding pleasure he added another finger and repeated the process. When he had three fingers in me, he scissored them as he pulled out. My hips were thrusting back to meet his sensual assault.

"You're ready, baby," he told me and kissed my shoulder. He ripped a condom open. "It'll ease the friction if I wear a condom this time," he explained before I'd even asked. I heard the squishing sounds of him lubing his magnificent cock and my backside tingled with anticipation.

Slowly he started pushing into me. "Push out for me, love," he said soothingly. I grunted in pain as the round head breeched me. Andy stilled and ran his hand over my ass cheeks. "It's okay, baby. It'll get better." No sooner had he said it than the burn changed into a wonderful ache. "That's it, baby. Relax," he cooed softly. He began pushing in again, stilling when I tensed. Finally I felt his pelvis against me. He was very still as I acclimated to the sensation.

"You need to move," I said between clenched teeth. Andy's melodic chuckle had me twitching and clenching. He slowly retreated and drove back in a few times. "God dammit! Fuck me!" I shouted. And he did. Hard, fast and ferociously.

"Not gonna last, baby," Andy ground out. "Stroke yourself, Alex. Dammit! Come with me." I palmed my stony cock and jerked myself in time with Andy's fucking. My balls were drawing up close to my body. Everything below my waist tingled. Andy adjusted slightly and my vision blurred. My orgasm took me by surprise. An arc of semen shot out like a rope before I had time to catch it. It hit the pillows at least a foot in front of me. My body trembled from the force of my release. My arms were no longer capable of holding me up.

Andy wrapped around my waist and pulled me up. His cock still driving violently in and out. "I've got you." His voice was feral. Power and dominance radiated off of him. It was so sexy. He continued his powerful drives. For someone who said he couldn't last, he was doing a stellar fucking job. Tears were leaking from my eyes, my lips felt numb.

Andy growled like an alpha dog and grunted as he set me back down. My ass was still up, but my cheek was pressed into the mattress. "Again!" He commanded. What? Again? Me?

"I can't," I moaned. No way. He grabbed my cock, which responded by hardening. Traitorous bastard. "No! I can't," I cried out even though my hips thrusted into his fisted palm.

"Yes. You. Can," he demanded. "Give it to me, baby. Give me all of your pleasure," he whispered like Satan himself.

"Oh, God," I cried out as my balls tightened again. My cock was sensitive to the point of pain. "Please. Please. Please," I sobbed. Liquid heat oozed out of my cock head. The orgasm was less forceful, but more intense. The last thing I remembered was Andy's loud roar as he emptied into my willing body.

"Baby?" Andy's soft voice roused me. "You still with me."

"No," I grumbled and buried my face in his chest. His rumbling laughter soothed my over sensitized emotions. I lifted my head slightly to glare, but ended up grinning like damned fool instead. "What the hell, baby? Could you warn me next time you want to unleash the fucking beast?"

Andy's face softened with a loving smile. "I couldn't help myself. You drive me crazy." He brushed my sweat matted hair from my face and kissed me so softly. "I love you."

"Mmm. I love you. My ass doesn't love you, right now..." Andy laughed and squeezed me tight.

Andy 6

"Dr. Grayson? You look happier than you did last week," the little boy, Josh, said to me. I grinned. From the mouths of babes and all.

"Do I?" He smiled back and nodded. "Hmm. Maybe it's that awesome Titans hat your wearing."

He little face brightened and excitement lit up his eyes. "Jake Locker gave me this! He also took some pictures with me!"

"That is really cool!" I replied, matching his excitement. "How've you been feeling?"

"Much better. I'm not throwing up as much. It still hurts though," he said with a frown. My heart broke for him. I couldn't stop the pain.

"I know, buddy," I squeezed his tiny hand.

"Dr. Grayson? You have a visitor in the main lobby," Jeanine, one of the receptionist, came in and told me. "Hi, Josh. Like your hat."

"A visitor?" Josh's brows furrowed. I shrugged. "Maybe someone cool is coming to see you!"

"Nah! They can't be half as cool as Jake Locker's best friend," I replied.

"He's not my best friend! Brandon is my best friend," Josh corrected. "Can I come see your visitor?"

"I don't know. We'll have to ask Nurse Ratchet over there," I smiled at, Nina. She was the furthest thing from a Nurse Ratchet.

"Did you eat all of your lunch?" She asked Josh. Josh nodded. "Okay. But you've gotta ride in the batmobile."

"Will you push me, Dr. Grayson?" He asked, delightedly.

"Well, duh," I answered. "Nurse Nina can't drive."

A few minutes later we had Josh situated in the wheelchair and his IVs secured, and off we went. My body heated when we got to the lobby. There in a slate gray, three piece suit, Alex stood reading the hospital mission statement.

"Holy cow, Andy," Nina whispered. I turned and gave her a wry smile. Yeah, my man was delicious.

"Who is that, Dr. Grayson? He looks like Bruce Wayne," Josh whispered.

I bent low and whispered back, "He thinks he is, but really he's the Boy Wonder." I smiled secretively to Josh, who giggled drawing Alex's attention to us.

"Well, hello," he smiled widely and my heart skipped.

"Hi," Nina said breathlessly. My lips twitched. Alex turned his grin up a degree and I feared Nina would melt. "Nina Grover," she introduced herself.

"Alex Bronski," he replied with a handshake. "And who may this young man be?" He asked squatting in front of Josh.

"Josh Coleman," Josh answered with his chest puffed out. Alex glanced up at me and winked. I'm pretty sure I had the same reaction as Nina.

"Well, Josh. It's nice to meet you. Are you keeping this guy in line?" He asked and jerked his thumb toward me.

"Dr. Grayson? He's the coolest doctor here. He gave me some old Batman comics. And he knows about space!" Josh bounced lightly. I respected that kid so much. He was diagnosed with osteosarcoma at seven years old. He lost his leg to it only to have it come back with a vengeance when he was ten. But, he never got down. I'd never seen him that he wasn't smiling and excited about life. It's easy to take advantage of life when you think you've got fifty more years, but no one is guaranteed tomorrow. I think we could all learn from Josh.

Less than a year later Josh lost his fight, but I've never forgotten that little boy's smile or love of life. It's helped me through some dark nights.

"He does like space doesn't he?" Alex smirked. "He got upset with me once because I had never seen Star Trek."

"Me neither," Josh whispered conspiratorially. "I like Star Wars better."

"That's how I feel about it too," Alex whisper yelled back. "Do you think I could steal your doctor for a lunch meeting?" Alex asked Josh in his normal bass tone.

"Sure," Josh shrugged. Then smiled deviously. "If you bring me back a cherry limeade from Sonic."

"A hard bargainer, huh?" I said ruefully. "I guess it's a good thing since your appetite's back. A 'small' cherry limeade and you've got a deal?"

Josh sighed and twisted his lips. "Okay, fine."

"Let me take Josh back and get my wallet," I told Alex.

"I'll take him back, Andy," Nina offered. "You, go, enjoy your lunch." She winked at me and pushed Josh back toward his room.

"I need to run to my locker. Meet you in the front?"

"I got it," Alex smiled. "Come on."

"Should you be doing this?" I asked as we settled into a booth at the diner across from the hospital.

"What? Having lunch with a friend?" Alex said innocently. I tried not to focus on the sting of the implication. He was trying. And that was good enough for now.

We ordered our lunch and shot the breeze like friends would.

"Josh seems like a cool kid," Alex said with a mouth full of greasy cheeseburger. It made him seem his age. It was easy to forget the nine year age difference between us at times. He wasn't even thirty and I was closer to forty than thirty.

"He is. He's one of my favorites," I smiled.

"What happened to his leg?" Alex said then flushed. It was cute.

"Bone cancer. They took the leg, but it came back. It's in his lymph nodes now."

"Poor kid," he whispered.

"Yeah. He's a fighter though. Never met a braver person," I said and shook my head. "Even when he's green and shaking from being so ill, he's got a smile on his face."

"Wow."

"Wow, indeed. I'm thinking about taking a permanent job in the research department. I like the hospital. I like the kids," I informed Alex. I left out the part about staying in Memphis to be with him. I didn't have to say it. His stunning smile told me he knew.

"I missed you," he said suddenly.

"You just saw me this morning," I chuckled.

"So? I still missed you," he said sullenly.

"I missed you too, baby." He smiled and his eyes darkened like they do when he wants inside of me.

"I'll have you know I've been walking funny all day. And every time I sit down I get hard. I think I can still feel your cock in my ass," he said in his seductively low bedroom voice.

"Alex!" I hissed, but couldn't help my astonished smile. "You're so bad."

"You like me bad. Admit it," he smirked.

"I like you any way I can have you," I teased back.

"I can't wait to get you in bed and...oh for fuck's sake," he broke off. He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out his cell. "I need to take this," he clipped. I nodded. "Privet, dyade," he answered shortly. He spoke in quick, clipped Russian. His face was a mask of indifference. This was the Alex I remembered watching at the wedding. Intimidating, serious. Seemingly wiser than a person his age should be. His demeanor continued to change as he spoke. I understood none of it.

"do svidaniya dyadi," he said finally. He stood and turned to me. His face softened just enough to let me see 'my' Alex. "I need to go. I'm sorry."

I nodded. I wanted him to kiss me. I wanted to feel the connection I had with the man behind the stoic visage. I was left wanting. He squeezed my shoulder as he passed me to pay at the register.

1...456789