Twisted Ink 4 Alex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alex," I whispered with need. He sucked more of me in and used his raspy tongue to trace the veins and ridges. "Yes," I breathed. "God yes." His hand lifted my sac and gave a light squeeze before grazing my anus.

My dick was released with a pop. Alex's lust filled gaze met mine. His lips were swollen and dark. He was the epitome of masculine perfection. "Lube?"

"Dresser. Top drawer," I responded. He got up and got what he needed. I also noticed he pulled out a whole strip of condoms. Holy crap. "I do need to be able to walk tomorrow," I only half teased.

"Walking's overrated," he grinned. "Spread your legs, baby and bend your knees. Let me see this sexy ass." I did as he said and felt the cool plop of the lubricant. Alex's finger began pressing against me and his mouth went back to my dick. I'd been taken anally numerous times, so the preparation for what I was really craving was quick. Almost instantly I was riding his fingers and begging for more. Alex stopped and divested himself of his pants and boxer briefs. Good, God he was so...male. His dick stood proud and thick and long, out of the dark patch of hair. His balls hung large and heavily between thighs.

I heard the tear of the foil. "Let me," I pleaded. I sat up and grabbed his hard cock. I needed just a taste before I rolled the condom on. I closed my lips over him and shivered at the tortured groan he gave me. Male satisfaction pulsed through me.

"Stop, Andy. Don't wanna come this way. Wanna be in you, baby," he gritted. I pulled back and rolled the rubber down his shaft. He squeezed the base and bit his lip. "Fuck," he whispered. "I need to fuck you now," he said to me.

"Yes," I whimpered. "Please yes."

Alex 4

"Raise that sexy ass up," I ground out. I had to keep a firm grip on my cock, otherwise I was gonna come too soon. When Andy sucked me into his warm mouth I almost hit the floor. Then his strong hands rolling on the fucking rubber. I had to offset the naked pleasure with pain or I was going to come. Andy climbed back to center of the bed on his hands and knees and waited. I took a moment to appreciated the view of his toned ass, thick thighs and heavy sac swaying in between them. His back hole was flaring and ready for me.

"That's so fucking sexy," I told him. I knew my dirty compliments embarrassed him, but from the sight of that asshole winking, it also turned him on. I crawled behind him and greased my cock. I lined up with his tight hole and began pressing forward. "Let me in, baby. Let me feel this tight ass."

He slightly flared and I pushed through the initial ring. "Oh God," he whisper moaned.

"Feel okay, baby?"

"God, yes. More," he begged and rocked back, pushing more of me in. I slowly pushed again. "Dammit! Just fucking do it!" Andy snarled. At first I was taken aback. Andy wasn't a cusser. Then I started laughing. Hard. my head fell between his shoulder blades and laughter shook my body. I felt Andy's body shaking, too. "It's not funny," he laughed.

"Yeah. It kind of was," I continued laughing. Andy dropped and my cock came out of his ass. I missed the warmth. I came down over him and we both shook with hysterics until we had tears in our eyes.

"I'm sorry," I said finally calming to a chuckle.

"I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard," Andy admitted.

"Me either." I don't think I'd ever laughed that hard with anyone. It felt...good. Freeing. I placed a kiss on Andy's shoulder.

"Ready to try again," he said. His head was rested on his folded arms, his eyes were shining from the tears, his full mouth was grinning and my heart beat overtime. I could not allow myself to fall for this guy. "I promise I'll behave," he chuckled.

"Yeah," I said hoarsely. I moved to kiss his lips gently. "I'm ready." He lifted back up and I moved back to behind him. I surged forward without pause this time. Andy moaned in pleasure and my cock twitched. "You feel so good," I told him.

"You too, baby," he responded. I began to pump my hips in a medium tempo. Andy's scorching heat enveloped me and tested my resolve. I grabbed his beautiful cock and began to stroke his length in time with my thrust.

"Alex!" He cried out and started meeting me thrust for thrust. "So good. So damn good." He threw his head back and closed his eyes. It was eroticism and beauty and art all at once. I leaned forward and turned his head to mine. I kissed him hard and wet and deep. "I'm almost there," he murmured into my mouth.

"Come for me, Andy. I want to feel it." His cock swelled in my hand and warmth shot from his tip. His ass clenched and released rhythmically around me. "Fuck. Fuck. I'm gonna fucking come," I snarled.

"Please, please, please," Andy begged. "Come in me, Alex."

His words sent the fire through my balls. I came so hard I was seeing stars. Filthy promises left my mouth as I pulled Andy's head back for a searing kiss. After I'd ridden out my orgasm, we collapsed in a tangle of limbs. We kissed languidly coming down from our orgasmic high.

"Gonna go clean up," I said and kissed Andy's nose.

"Are you staying?" He asked drowsily.

"Do you want me to?"

"Mmm. Very much," he smiled sleepily, his eyes closed. I didn't do overnights. Too hard to explain to the bosses, but I still found myself saying, "Okay."

"What does your tattoo mean?" Andy asked, fingering the lines on my bicep. He was resting on his arms across my chest. "Is it a barcode?" There were twenty two of them. I prayed every day that I wouldn't add any more.

"It's a tally of sorts," I explained shortly. "Reminds me of my sins." Andy crawled up my body and kissed my lips.

"We won't talk about it," he murmured. I sighed. "I just want to know you, Alex," he pulled back and searched my face.

"No you don't, baby," I retorted and palmed his firm ass.

"Yes. I do," he argued.

"Dammit, Andy. I don't even know me. Okay? I have secrets. And I have to keep them. Can't you understand that?" I was leading so many different lives it was hard to figure out which one was the real Alex. I wanted it to be the one lying in bed with this gorgeous man. I wanted that so fiercely I could taste it. But, it could be the Alex that earned the lines of my tattoo. It could be the Alex that was in so deep he forgot where his true loyalty lay. It could be some bastard hybrid of sorts.

"Okay," he whispered. "I won't ask." Then he lowered his lips back to mine and drew my tongue into his mouth. My cock swelled and lengthened between us. "You can't be ready again, baby," he commented, slightly amused.

"Like hell I can't," I grinned back. It was unbelievable. Just twenty minutes ago Andy woke me up with his mouth on my cock and proceeded to blow my mind, now I was ready and rearing to go again. "It's all you, baby," I said right before I licked into his mouth. My hands pushed between us and wrapped around his stiff cock. I swallowed his groan and began stroking. His hips pumped into my hands. "You sore?" I asked against his neck. He nodded slightly.

"It's been a while," he answered and I felt his smile in my hair. For some reason knowing Andy hadn't had a lover in a while filled me with relief and satisfaction. I sucked the skin of his neck and nipped him. His hips thrusted harder into my palm. "I want you again, though," he moaned.

"Me too. So, so bad," I agreed and nuzzled his cheek. He rolled off of me and grabbed the lube and another condom.

He turned onto his stomach and lifted his ass. "Just be gentle," he whispered. Fuck he was incredible. I moved around him and rolled the condom on. I greased myself and him and pushed slowly into his delectable heat. "Mmm. Alex," he sighed.

"Does it hurt?" I asked tightly. My balls were already drawing up.

"No. So good. I come so hard with you." His words were slightly slurred and dreamy. I realized I was meeting no resistance at all. Andy was totally relaxed.

"Not falling asleep, are you?"

"God, no. Just so damn good. So happy," he sighed out again. My heart stuttered. 'I' had made him happy? Me? Pride and bliss surrounded me as I began moving inside of him. His dreamy moans and small masculine whimpers were like electric currents through my blood. "Alex. Alex. Alex," he repeated my name like a arduous mantra. His hand began sluggishly stroking his cock.

"No. I want to finish you in my mouth," I demanded urgently. He inhaled sharply and began thrusting his hips back into my thighs. Faster and harder he was impaling himself on my cock.

"Let go, Alex. Please," he beseeched. My cock twitched and my fiery seed flooded the condom tip. So much so it ran up the sides, like I hadn't been drained twice already. I pulled out quickly, relishing the gasp from Andy. I flipped him quickly and drew his cock into my mouth hard. After three hard sucks he began to fill my mouth with his thick saltiness. "Oh, ffuucckk," he cried out. I swallowed convulsively around his this corona. And savored every drop he gave me. "Jesus. You're going to kill me," he laughed. "You're going to fuck me to death." I stripped the condom off and dropped it in the wastebasket beside the bed. I wasn't even trying to get up to clean up.

"That's three times tonight you've said that word, Grayson," I teased. His eyes widened in shock.

"You're a bad influence, Bronski," he mocked petulance.

"Mmm," I crawled up to his face and peppered him with light kisses. "It's sexy." I lay my head on his chest and wrapped myself around him.

"Would you like to come to dinner again tomorrow night? Or...well tonight? Since it is tomorrow?" He asked. I heard the hesitation in his voice. I did. I wanted so badly. But I needed to keep a safe distance as well. Fortunately, I had an excuse.

"I can't, baby. I've got a business dinner tonight." I peeked up and saw the disappointment on his beautiful face. His lips twisted and he nodded. I didn't like it. I didn't like that I'd upset him. I immediately wanted to make it better. "Tomorrow night? You come to my place? We can even go out for dinner." What the fuck was I saying? What the fuck? My place? My place that always had eyes on it? Go out? Out where anyone could see him? Make him vulnerable? What was I thinking? I needed to take it back. Right. The. Fuck. Now. But the heart stopping grin that split his face made that impossible. It was so fucking easy to make this man happy. Just asking him to dinner made me feel like the fucking king of England.

"Okay," he smiled down at me.

"Okay," I agreed. I was such an idiot.

Andy 4

Tuesday was one of the best days I'd had in a while. It began when Alex got up at sunrise to go home, but decided to take a shower at my place first with me. I'd never had sex in a shower, but now I highly recommend it. My ass was so sore all day I'm sure I was walking around like an effeminate John Wayne. Tenderly and bow legged.

Work flew by. Partly because I got three rather risqué texts from Alex.

'Still thinking about your sexy ass'

'Having a hard time focusing today. Keep thinking about the sounds you made in the shower this morning.'

And my favorite. A d-pic showing me that last night had him as riled up as me.

Mostly flashes from the night before assaulted me all day. Not just the sex either. Flashes of Alex's smile and the tender moments just lying together and talking. God, I sounded like a damn woman. One thing I am not is an effeminate gay man. Not that there is anything wrong with men who are, I simply am not one. I never wore my mother's heels or make up. I despise pink. And I am in no way transgender. I learned a long time ago, many people have the prejudice that gay men wish they were women. Totally incorrect. I love my penis. I have no desire to part with him. I simply like other penises as well.

I also am not usually attracted to effeminate men. I like men. I want them to be men. I dated a queeny man once for a few months and his drama drove me crazy. If I wanted female type drama, I'd be with someone who had a vagina. Again, no offense to those men or the men that love them, just not for me.

"Dr. Grayson?" Natalie, one of the interns, called to me.

"Yes?"

"A group of us are going to dinner tonight. We wanted to invite you. We know you're new in town and..." She trailed off. I had been told not to fraternize with my interns or assistants, but I've found that some of our best brainstorming happens outside of the lab in social settings.

"That would be fantastic," I smiled. Her cheeks went pink. Oh for crying out loud. I was used to this. "Natalie. It 'is' a group dinner, right?"

"Yes, Dr. Grayson," she said quickly.

"Good. I'll have to call my boyfriend and let him know." That usually nips it in the bud, even if it is a white lie. Her cheeks went pink again.

"Of course, Dr. Grayson," she smiled.

"Call me Andy, Natalie."

We ended up at a restaurant downtown called The Majestic Grille. It was an old movie theater converted into a restaurant. It had a golden aged Hollywood feel. Big white screens played old movies and high back booths gave the illusion of privacy. I fleetingly thought about being here with Alex.

We all piled into the booth and ordered drinks. An hour later we were all a tad tipsy. It was nice to be out among the living. Relaxing. Enjoying the company.

"Dr. Grayson, what exactly is your IQ?" Matthew, my lab tech, asked.

"183," I answered with an unfocused grin.

"Holy shit," he crowed. "That's like five points above mine!"

"That's because you're an idiot," Barb, the pharmaceutical rep quipped.

"Hey! I was summa cum laude," he argued.

"Yeah? Where? Clown U?" Natalie ribbed.

"No! Vandy," Matthew said with pride.

"That's my alma mater," I chime in.

"Yeah, Doc. We know," Barb chuckled and pointed to my Vanderbilt t-shirt. I looked down and found that to be extremely funny. My head swum and my bladder complained.

"I gotta pee," I said most unmannerly. The table laughed. I stood and swayed slightly, glancing around for the men's room. I saw the sign and stumbled toward the hallway. When I got to the bar area I froze. Sitting on one of the barstools, with his head inclined at an intimate angle toward a stunning redheaded woman, was Alex. He had his lips close to her ear and a slight smile on his face. She was laughing quietly at whatever he was saying. My chest tightened and lower body tingled. She took a prolonged sip of some sort of cocktail and he lifted to sip out of a whiskey tumbler. She leaned toward him and intimately touched his forearm. My whole body shook with disappointment and pain. I had no claim to him, but it still hurt to see him there. With a woman. A woman he apparently knew well. The truth crashed into me so hard I stumbled backward. 'I' was nothing more than a dirty secret. Something Alex had several of.

I stood frozen for what seemed an eternity, watching their intimacy play out before me. "Dr. Grayson! Did you get lost?" Matthew called to me. Alex's head snapped up and his eyes met mine. I saw a split second of heat before they shuttered and his face went blank. He hardly even acknowledged me. "Doc? You alright?" Matthew asked, concern lacing his voice.

"Yeah," I rasped out and turned toward the restroom. I went into the first available stall and plopped down on the toilet. I put my head in my hands and closed my eyes tightly. I fought against the images warring in my mind. The ones of Alex's head bobbing between my thighs and that same head whispering into the beautiful woman's ear.

"Doc? I'm, um, I'm gonna go back out. You sure you're okay?" Matthew asked through the stall.

"Yeah, just too much tequila," I lied. He knew I was lying. He graciously accepted it though and left me to my stupid misery.

A few minutes passed by and there was a tentative knock on the stall door. I saw a pair of shiny, black oxfords underneath. "Andy? Let me in," Alex said softly. "We need to talk."

I steeled my voice. I didn't want him to know how bad he'd hurt me. "Nothing to talk about," I stated firmly.

"I will crawl under the door, Andy. Open up," Alex demanded.

For heaven's sake. I unlatched the lock and the door swung open. Alex swooped in and latched it back. He squatted in front of me. He looked gorgeous, which made me angry. He was in a black two piece this evening. It was cut perfectly. It hugged his chest and shoulders like a second skin. The trousers shaped his perfect behind and hung just so on his narrow hips. I seethed that he had to look so damned good.

"Andy. It's not what you think," he said quietly.

I stood abruptly. I was not a damned idiot. I knew intimacy when I saw it. "Tell it to someone who will fall for it, Alex!" I gritted out an move to leave to too small confines of the stall.

His heat crushed to my back. His arms wrapped around me. "She's a beard, baby. That's all she is." His tone was quietly besieging. His arms tightened. His lips brushed my shoulder. "I swear, baby. She comes with me for business socializing. I don't want her. This," he pressed his erection into my backside, "this is all for you. You're what I want. I'll introduce you to her. Just, please. Please, Andy," he begged. My shoulders slumped.

"This is why I can't do this, Alex," I said softly. "I can't be your secret."

"You're not. Don't you see? She's the secret, baby. She's the lie," he pleaded with me.

"But 'she's' here with you and 'I'm' hiding out in a bathroom stall," I argued, exhausted already. "She may be a secret, but so am I. Where do the secrets and lies end, Alex? Hmm? Tell me, and we'll move forward."

He forehead pressed into my shoulder. "Please. God, please don't make me do this," his voice was quiet but thick. I could feel the pain in it. My heart cracked. I didn't understand why he needed to appear as someone different, but I could tell it was killing him. I knew he was telling me the truth. I turned in his arms and cupped his cheeks. I crushed my lips to his and bullied my tongue inside. He met my fervor head on.

His hands went to my belt an deftly undid the buckle. Before I could object my fly was open an his hand was grabbing for my semi erect dick. It quickly swelled to fully hard under his skillful hand. He stroked me roughly. The delicious friction was almost to the point of pain, but instead was just sublime pleasure. "This cock, baby. This cock is all I've thought of all day," he growled. I groaned and dropped my head against his shoulder. "I'm all yours, Andy. I've never wanted anyone as bad as I want you. I can't focus. I can't think. Not about anything but you." My balls tightened and swelled at the same time. "I want it in my mouth, baby. I want to taste all the cum you have for me," he hissed. My body shuttered. I lifted my head and blindly searched for his mouth. "Tell me your mine, Andy?"

"Yes," I moaned. "Yes, please." I was close to sobbing. He squatted and sucked my dick to the back of his throat. A loud rumbling cry started in my chest and flew from my mouth. My dick pulsed painfully as I came. Hard. My knees buckled, but Alex held me up. He licked me clean and stood. He kissed me with a devastating tenderness and ran his knuckles down my cheek.

"Please, be patient," he asked in a heartbreaking plea. I could see the torment on his face. "Please."

"Okay," I responded. How could I not? I wanted him. That badly.

"Alexei?" A feminine voice called. I stiffened. Alex grinned.

"Hold on, Dee," he called back. He tucked me back in and zipped me up. He unlatched the door and took my hand. And so it was like this that I came face to face with the beautiful redhead.

She pursed her lips in amusement. My face and neck heated. "Alex? Are you going to introduce me."

"Dee, this is my friend, Andrew Grayson. Andy, my beard, Dee," Alex said with a sly smile.

"That word sucks," she stated. "Nice to meet you, Andy." She grinned and winked at me. I looked away and blushed. "Damn, that blush is adorable."

123456...9