Twisted Ink 4 Alex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was it like the rest of the time?"

"For me? It was okay. For Anya?" His hands fisted and he shook his head. "We're talking about you. What's your favorite movie?"

I decided to let it go. I didn't want him to go to a dark place, and I could tell that's where talking about his sister's childhood would lead. I kissed his chin and snuggled back into his chest. "I'm a typical nerd. My favorite movie is 'The Wrath of Khan'," I answered.

"What's that?" He asked, perplexed.

"Oh no. Blaspheme! You don't know Star Trek? James T. Kirk, Spock? Bones McCoy?"

"I know George Takei was in it," he shrugged. "And the Priceline guy."

"William Shatner," I corrected.

"Sure. Him, too," he smiled.

"Baby, I don't know if I can be with someone that doesn't know Star Trek."

"I know Star Wars," he offered.

"Totally different. Star Wars takes place a long, long time ago. In a galaxy far, far away. The original Star Trek series takes place sometime around 2265 about the Earth's star fleet."

"Andy, calm down," Alex said humorously. "You sound like my sister. She actually went to a Star Trek convention or some shit. She made Jack go. He bitched about it for months."

"Well, I'll just tell her next time I'll go with her. 'I' won't bitch about it," I said haughtily.

"Seriously. You and Anya have a lot in common. She's super smart, nerdy chic. She actually has a batman tattoo. She loves comics and space and reading about...hell everything," he chuckled wistfully.

"You really love your sister, huh?" I asked, though it was more an observation.

"Of course. She's one of the bravest people I know. My dad," he clamped his eyes shut and gritted his teeth, "that sick, fuck, beat the shit out of her. Almost daily. She'd take it though. I didn't know at the time, but if I broke something or messed something up...she took the blame. To protect me." His eyes filled and his voice cracked. "Then she met a guy that almost killed her. He whipped her, raped her. He came back for her a few years ago. He got her. She was broken, bleeding, when we found her. But, my big sister wasn't going down without a fight. She snapped the fucker's neck before she passed out."

I blinked at him in stunned silence. Not only because of what his sister had endured, but that was the most information Alex had ever shared. "Anya. She's fucking incredible. I always idolized her as a kid. Now? No one's worthy to kiss the ground she walks on."

"It does take a strong person to overcome abuse like that," I whispered. I wished I was that strong. I would never have that kind of respect from Alex.

"Baby. My sister is scarred inside and out. I don't respect that she killed a man. I respect that she gets up every day and does the best she can," he explained. Tears stung my eyes. An understanding passed through Alex and I. He was telling me that whatever had happened he respected me, too.

"Where do you want to go first, baby?" Alex asked me from the bathroom. We'd arrived in New Orleans earlier that afternoon. Somehow, Alex had a connection in the city, and we were staying in a house right in the French Quarter. After a lusty bout of vacation sex, we napped off our driving exhaustion. Then Alex sucked me off in the shower. Which lead us to this moment.

"I don't care, baby. Where do you want to go?"

"I'm starving. Let's go to Court of Two Sisters for dinner," he suggested. If I ever wondered before if Alex made good money, this trip was laying it to rest.

"Um, if you want," I answered.

"Where would you rather go?" He asked walking into the room with a towel slung low on his hips. He stopped and kissed me lightly on the lips. Alex was much more affectionate than I'd imagined. He was always caressing or kissing me. Not that I was complaining. Not at all.

"I don't know. We can go there. I've never been," I said sheepishly.

"They have delicious turtle soup and their duck l'orange? To die for." Ew. My reaction must have shown on my face. Alex smiled and shook his head. "Okay. No turtle soup. What does Andy want to eat?"

"How about The Something Else Cafe? They have a great gator sausage po' boy and truffle fries. Its also close to Jackson Square. We could go on one of the ghost tours?" I loved New Orleans, truly. And being in my favorite city with Alex was perfect. I was so glad I came with him.

"Okay. Sounds good. As long as you're adorably drunk by the end of the night, I don't much give a shit," he smirked. "Although tonight, baby, any body shots will be done off of me." My face heated and my dick stirred. "You know, for such a virile, sexy man, you are fucking cute as hell. The way you get all red when I talk about fucking you." My ears started burning. Alex's smile grew. He leaned close and nipped my earlobe. "So fucking cute," he murmured lowly. "Come on, baby. Let's take you out on the town."

We walked to the cafe, Alex held my hand the whole way. The simple gesture caused a joyful ache deep in my chest. While we ate he fed me bites of his food and kissed me lightly. I was falling hard.

By the time we finished eating we decided to forgo any of the tours and go straight to the Cat's Meow. It was karaoke bar. Alex said everybody went to one at home on Thursdays and I should join them next time. I did not sing. Ever. At least to anything except the shower head and my steering wheel. I told as much to Alex. He just wave it off and said he didn't either. It was just fun to watch.

Alex sat on the stool at a pub table and pulled my back against him. He settled me between his legs and ordered us both beer. He kept one arm around my waist and pulled out a pack of cigarettes with his free hand. I frowned.

I leaned in to his ear. "I didn't know you smoke?"

He leaned close to me. "Only when I drink. I used to smoke a pack and a half a day, so I've cut down." I frowned again, but nodded. Working in a cancer treatment facility, I despised smoking. But if he had cut down that much I wasn't going to nag. That was an improvement. Our beer came and we settled in to enjoy the music. By my fifth beer I was bobbing around and singing along. Alex just watched me with amusement. The way he looked at me made my heart pound and my gut clench. It was so much more than the lust I initially saw in his eyes. Call me a fool of the biggest magnitude, but I know I saw love there. And it terrified me. And it invigorated me. I hadn't laughed as much in my whole life as I had with him over the last few days. I'd never felt so instantly connected to anyone, except my daughter and that was because I'd helped create her. Alex had imprinted himself in my soul and I never wanted that to go away.

"I gotta pee!" I yelled from where I was dancing around with a bachelorette group. Alcohol makes me much more sociable. Alex just grinned and nodded at me. I started to the restroom and accidentally bumped into a mountain of a man. He was at least as tall as my six foot three and outweighed me by a good eighty pounds.

"Excuse me," I smiled.

"Watch it, faggot!" He snarled. My face paled. I'd heard it before, but it still cut deep.

"Pardon," I said again and tried to go around him. He stepped in front of me. "Excuse me, please," I said again. His friend pushed me from behind and straight into the mammoth.

"What's wrong, faggot? Need the ladies' room?" He jeered. My fists clenched.

"Move," I hissed.

"Ooh. The little fudgepacker's getting upset. Are you gonna cry?" His friend chimed in.

"Is there a problem here?" Alex said from behind me. He wrapped around me and I sagged into his arms with relief.

"Yeah. You're the problem, fuckin' fairy. You're fuckin' disgusting," the big guy said. He pushed us both backward. Alex let out a low growl. I'm sure I'm the only one that heard it.

"I suggest you fucking move. Now," he said in an icy voice. A chill ran up my spine. Alex's tone was deadly. Calm and controlled. The sound of a man that would kill without a second thought. The mammoth laughed. "You have three options," Alex informed in that same icy tone. His arms were locked around me like steel bands. "One, you leave this bar. Now. Two, I will remove you myself. Three, they will carry you out of here in a bag. The choice is yours."

"You and what army...faggot?" The man sneered. Everything that happened next was a blur. One minute I was in Alex's arms, the next he had his thumb and forefinger in the hollow of Goliath's throat. The man dropped to his knees, painful sounding gargling coming from his mouth. His friend moved to attack Alex's back, but Alex kicked out and turned into him. His foot planting in the friend's chest. It looked as though the kick had no force, but the guy flew back into the crowd. Alex released the big guy and curled his fingers, keeping his palm open. He drew back slightly and shove his knuckles into the man's throat. The man fell back, choking and holding his neck. Security rushed Alex. He threw his hands up and went to his knees submissively.

Finally my brain switched back on and I ran to the men in black shirts. "Stop! Stop! They attacked us," I hollered and tried to pull them off of Alex. "No! He was defending himself!"

"He's telling the truth," a girl agreed. I looked at her with gratitude. "Those men were being assholes. They started pushing them." The security guy said something to Alex to which he nodded.

"Thank you, honey," he called to the girl. She smiled at him and waved. He grabbed my hand and rushed me out of the bar.

When we made it about a block away, he stopped and turned to me. "Are you okay, baby? Did they hurt you?" He ran his hands over my body like he was searching for and injury. I shook my head still in shock. I knew Alex was intimidating. I knew he was involved in some serious stuff, but what I saw in the bar had been a trained killer. He didn't, though. I kept reminding myself. He could have but he didn't. I blinked at him as though I was seeing him for the first time.

"You sure you're okay, baby?" He furrowed his brow.

"Where did you learn that?" I asked almost robotically.

"Self defense classes," he answered absently, still checking me for hurts. "Let's go back to the house." He grabbed my hand and lead me away.

When we got to to the house Alex stripped me and did another search of my body. My shock had finally worn off. "Alex! I'm fine, dammit!"

"I'm sorry," he ducked his head sheepishly.

"I'm not made of fucking glass, ya know. I could have handled that!" I didn't know why I was suddenly so upset, but I was. I was furious.

"I know that, but they were pushing you around. I'm not going to let anyone put there hands on you, Andy! You're fucking mine!" He yelled.

"You could've been arrested, Alex. You could've been hurt! Did you think about that?"

"I wasn't going to get hurt," he scoffed.

"Oh, right. Alex the Invincible, right? What if they'd had weapons? Huh? What if they'd have stabbed you? What if they'd have shot you?"

"Baby, they weren't going to hurt me. And I made sure they were the aggressors. I may not be a fucking genius, Andy, but I'm not an idiot. I know more about this shit than you! I had it under control," he snapped. That made my fury boil over.

"What the hell does my intelligence have to do with this?" I hissed. I hated when people used it as a weapon against me.

"Jesus Christ! I can't fucking win with you! You want me to be open about things so I change as much as I can for you. I let you into parts of my life, no one else has seen. You want affection so I show it. More than I ever have for anyone else! You get jealous. So I put a dear friend in jeopardy to ease your fucking mind. But it's still not enough. I take you away, where I can be with you. Just you. Without all of the other bullshit in my life. What else do you want, Andy? What? I told you I had it handled. But that's fucking not enough either! Maybe I'm not enough for you!" He turned abruptly and walked out the door. I wanted to go after him, but he'd taken off my clothes.

I quickly put on my jeans, shirt and shoes and hurried out of the door. I looked up and down the block, but Alex was gone. I went back in and plopped onto the couch, wondering how a day that had started so perfect ended so badly. I wondered if Alex would forgive me. My stomach churned at the thought that he might be done with me. My mind raced for hours. When the clock said four a.m. I dragged myself to the bed and fell into a fitful sleep.

I woke up to warm wetness on my ear. The smell of whiskey and cigarettes assaulted my nostrils. There was a familiar scent there too. Alex. I turned my face to his and met his lips. "So sorry," I murmured.

"Shhh," he said against me. His mouth played against mine with desperation. The sun was just peeking through the window. "Need you, baby," he said, pulling away. He pulled his shirt off and tugged his pants off. I followed suit. He grabbed the lube bottle from the nightstand and squeezed some into his palm. I rolled over for him. "No. Need to see your face," he said roughly.

I laid on my back and bent my knees. I pulled my legs wide and opened myself to Alex. He worked the lube in and used his fingers to open me up. When he was satisfied he thrusted in hard and fast. I groaned at the acute pain followed by intense pleasure.

"God. Fuck me, Alex. Please," I begged and squirmed under him. He pulled my legs over his shoulders and began pumping his hips hard and furiously. His hazel eyes held my blue ones the whole time.

"Your mine, Andy," he growled. I nodded urgently. "Nobody fucks with what's mine." I nodded again. "Fuck," he snarled and began fucking me with an animal like abandon. My legs throbbed, my ass burned deliciously and my dick was spurting pre-cum onto my stomach like crazy. "Love this ass. Love your fucking cock," he ground out. "Love fucking you." I grabbed my dick and began jerking off with brutal strokes. "God, you're fucking sexy," Alex said tightly. "Jesus. I'm about to come, baby. Fuck come with me. I want to feel your ass clench my cock." Pleasure wracked my body. My cock swelled painfully. My sac felt overly sensitive and heavy. Spots danced in front of my eyes. The first hot spurt hit my neck. The subsequent shots covered my chest and abs. Alex let out a feral cry and stilled. I felt his warmth flooding me inside. Alex eased out and collapsed on top of me.

"I didn't use a condom," he said weakly. "I'm clean, though. I promise."

"I trust you, baby." He lifted up and kissed all over my face.

"I'm...so...fucking...sorry," he said between his light kissing. "I never want to hurt you."

"I know, baby," I assured him.

"I don't regret any of it. I'm sorry I said that shit."

"It's okay, baby. I'm sorry, too. You scared me last night," I told him honestly. "I'd never seen that side of you and it threw me off. I'm sorry. You're sorry. I assume we're both forgiven," I said cupping his cheeks. He nodded. "Good. I'm exhausted. Let's sleep, baby." He grinned at me and kissed me softly before bringing me to my spot on his chest.

Alex 6

"My sister wants me to come over for dinner. You wanna come with me?"

"Are you sure?" Andy asked tentatively. After that first bad night New Orleans was a ball. Mostly because we stayed in most of the rest of the time and christened every room in the house.

I smiled at Andy and took his hand. "Yeah, baby. I'm sure." His face lit up like the tree in Rockefeller Center. "You know, I love that you're so easy to please." The words slipped out. They felt right. Andy beamed at me.

"I think you're falling for me, Bronski," he teased. It wasn't a joke though. I wasn't falling. I fell. Sometime in the last two weeks I fell hard.

"I love you," I blurted out. A shiver ran through Andy and he sucked in a breath. He turned toward me and his hand tightened on mine.

"I love you, too," he whispered. I exhaled a breath I didn't know I was holding and refocused on the road.

"Onog Alex!" Zach screeched and ran to me. I lifted him up and tossed him over my head. He squealed with laughter.

"Hey, buddy. What's happenin'?"

"Onog Jack is bein' mean to me," he pouted.

"What did he do?"

"Him said I can't pway wis his toy cars."

"They're models, son. Not toys," Ben said, reaching for his toddler. "Somebody needs a nap." He kissed his forehead and cradled him to his chest. "Andy! I didn't know you'd be here," Ben said happily. I really appreciated the way Ben made sure to make Andy feel at ease. Andy's brother had really fucked Ben over, but Ben didn't hold a grudge against Andy for it. "Zach. Say hi to uncle Andy."

"Onog Andy?" Zach said sleepily.

"Yes. Say hi," Ben told him.

"Hi, Onog Andy," Zach yawned.

"God, he's gotten big. You're such a big boy. How old are you? Ten? Eleven?"

"No," Zach giggled. "I free." He held up three chubby little fingers.

"Three? My goodness," Andy crowed.

"I'm gonna put him down. He'll be up in a couple of hours," Ben said with a smile. I turned to Andy and threw my arm over his shoulder. I liked the feeling. I liked showing him open affection.

"Alex, my man," Raine came toward me. "You look different," he squinted. "Hair cut?" I shook my head and glanced at Andy. Raine gave a fucking cock jerking smile. "Looks good on you, man," he said with a wink and walked off.

"I still can't believe he's fucking Deacon Moore," Andy said quietly.

I gasped in mock outrage. "I think I'm rubbing off on you."

"Maybe," he grinned and brought his lips to mine.

"Oh Jesus Christ!" Jen exclaimed dramatically. "Seriously? Because 'two' hot guys makin' out wasn't enough?" I outright laughed at her complaint. "I mean seriously. You guys are giving me penis envy, just so I can get in on the action."

"Jen! Go away. You're embarrassing," Anya hissed. Jen rolled her eyes and went toward the hallway her husband disappeared into. Anya looked at me curiously. Then she pursed her lips and looked at Andy. "Two rules. You will not ever say anything about my brother's size or prowess in my presence. Number two, you will come to Sunday dinner every Sunday unless otherwise informed."

I hid my face in Andy's neck and laughed. "Um," Andy started. "Every other Sunday okay? I have to meet my baby mama in Bucksnort to drop my little girl off on my weekends."

Anya's face went all googly and soft. "You have a little girl?"

Andy nodded. "Emma. She's six."

"Aw, we have to meet her," Anya cooed. What is it with women and men with kids?

"Sure," Andy grinned. "She'd love to meet you I'm sure." Anya smiled and went back to the kitchen.

"Sorry. She's never...I've never brought a guy here as my boyfriend," I shrugged.

"Aw, baby. I'm your first," Andy ribbed.

"In more than one way," I said honestly. He smiled shyly and kissed me again. "Come on."

"Where are we going?"

"Away from the madness," I grabbed Andy's hand and pulled him into the master bedroom. I pulled him close and kissed him deeply. "I love you." He groaned and kissed me harder.

"Thank you," he said.

"For what?"

"For everything. This week. Today. Tomorrow. Thank you."

"You're so very welcome," I replied and ran my hands to his firm ass. "Have I mentioned how much I love your ass? I mean seriously, I just wanna bite it."

"You have such a one track mind," Andy quipped and rolled his eyes.

"You complaining?"

"Fuck no," he growled. It was off the charts sexy.

"Language, doctor," I admonished.

"What? You complaining?"

"Mmm. Not at all."

"Sasha. I hope your holiday was good," Oleg said.

"Very. You were right, dya-dya, just what I needed," I smiled at him.

"Good. Good." Oleg sighed deeply. "Sasha how many years have you been with me now?"

"Five, bratishka."

"Sasha, I trust you. More than any other. I expect you to keep the secret I am telling you; even from Dmitrya."

1...34567...9