Twisted Ink 4 Alex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There they are," my sister crowed from her front porch. "Emma!" She squealed.

"Jesus Christ," I grumbled.

"Shut up. Emma loves her," Andy berated me when he opened the door.

"You gonna fuckin' carry me, too, doc?" I asked sarcastically.

"Don't start with me, Alex," Andy warned.

"Or what? You'll spank me?" I knew I was pushing him, but I hadn't done anything but jerk off for over a month. Shocked the hell out of one of the night nurses. I thought it was pretty funny; she was not amused. Andy said that he was afraid my lung couldn't handle the pressure and was determined to wait the full twelve weeks the doctor ordered. Twelve! That's three fucking months without his hot ass. Not happening.

"Alex," Andy huffed. "Get out of the damned car and be nice. It's Christmas Eve, for God's sake."

I pursed my lips. "Fine. I'll be nice if you'll blow me tonight."

"You'll be nice because it will make me happy, Alex, not for a blow job."

"Baby, I'd do just about anything for a blow job right now," I said in what I hoped was a seductive voice.

"Alex, baby," he whined. Honest to God whined. Even that shit turned me on. I needed to have sex. Yesterday. "He said twelve weeks. I'm suffering, too, baby."

"Are you guys coming or what?" Anya hollered.

"Apparently not," I muttered crossly.

"Be nice," Andy hissed again. He held my hand and lead me to the door. I was short of breath by the time we got there. Not that I would tell Andy that.

"Daddy! Anya said I have presents to open tonight! Ben and Jen got me something and Anya and Jack did too!" Emma squealed and jumped up and down like a cracked out kangaroo. "Can I help get our presents out of the car? Can I? Can I? Can I, daddy?"

"Okay, baby. Let me get Grumpy settled and we'll go out," Andy said and laughed.

"Yay!" Emma hollered.

"Calm down, Emma," I said shortly. She stopped and turned wide eyed to me. I rarely corrected her. Not because I was Mr. Nice Guy. Emma was just a good kid.

"Sorry, Alex," she said sadly. Well hell. I felt like an ass.

"It's okay. Gimme some lovin'," I said and held my arms open. She bounced into them and squeezed me tight. I'd fallen as in love with Emma as I was with Andy. More maybe. She didn't argue with me.

"Love you, Alex," she said sweetly.

"I love you, baby girl." Andy smiled at our exchange and lead me to the sofa. He sat me down and kissed my forehead like I was some sort of invalid.

"Hey, gimpy," Raine greeted as he sat down beside me.

"Piss off, asshole," I murmured.

"You're in extraordinarily fine form today, I see," he laughed. "What gives."

"No sex for twelve weeks. It's only been six," I explained.

Raine let out a whistle. "Shit. That sucks."

"Thank you, captain obvious," I replied sardonically. Raine chuckled. "You're an asshole," I told him.

"That's what Deak says," he smiled.

"What's that, babe?" Deak came up and asked.

"You say I'm an asshole," Raine said and shrugged.

"Oh yeah. You are. You're my asshole, though," Deak said and kissed Raines forehead.

"The things I wanna do to your asshole, baby," Raine responded lasciviously.

"Really? Must you?" I snapped.

"Damn, dude. What's wrong with you?" Deak said and took a step back.

"Doctor ordered abstinence," Raine answered for me.

"Oh hell," Deak chuckled. "No wonder he's more surly than normal."

"I'm right here, fuckers," I growled.

"Leave him alone, guys," their wife, Tyler demanded. She smiled and winked at me before pulling her guys away.

"Hey, little brother," Jack greeted and sat next to me. Things were strained between us. I knew he blamed me for what happened to Anya. Hell I did, too. "How you feelin'?"

"Better," I said.

"Good, good. Andy treating you good?"

"Too good. He's having to much fun playing nurse Andy," I told Jack and Ben who'd sat on my other side.

"If I hadn't thrown my electric razor at him, he probably wouldn't let me wipe my own ass."

"I heard that," Andy said from behind me. Jack and Ben cracked up.

"Ha ha. Yuck it up, fuckers," I groused. Ben and Jack laughed harder.

"Welcome to married life, bro," Ben said with a slap on my back. That fucking hurt. I made the mistake of flinching. Andy was in front of me instantly.

"I'm fine. Go. Go away," I shooed him. He just shook his head in exasperation and kissed me. Not just a peck, but a real kiss. He even threw in a little tongue. My cock woke the fuck up and took notice.

"If you can make it the next three hours without complaining," he whispered, "I'll blow you when we get home." I smiled widely and pulled him in again.

"Daddy! Can't I stay up a little longer?" Emma whined.

"No. How's Santa gonna come if you're awake?" Andy protested.

"How's Alex gonna come if she's awake?" I said quietly. Andy heard. I got the shut up face.

"Fine," Emma bellyached. She marched off to her room.

"Hey!" I yelled and caused a fit of coughing. Andy squatted in front of me and put my head to his chest. He soothed me while I struggled for deep breaths. The bullets had collapsed my lung. I'd be on albuterol for the rest of my life. Much to Andy's relief I was no longer capable of being a field agent. I was a regular paper pusher now. This did not please me.

"Deep breaths, baby," Andy said softly. Emma came up behind me and ran her little fingers through my hair. "That's it."

When I'd calmed my coughing down, I turned to Emma. "You didn't say goodnight," I panted.

"I'm sorry, Alex," Emma cooed. "Goodnight." She hugged me tight and wiggled her nose against mine. "Night, daddy."

"Night, baby. Not until eight, Emma Marie," he called after her. She muttered under her breath and shut her bedroom door. Andy turned to me. "You okay, baby?" I nodded and took his hand. I pulled him down to me on the couch.

"I miss you," I frowned.

"What do you mean? I'm right here, baby," he replied.

"No I miss being inside you. I miss talking for hours after. I miss you," I finished on a whisper.

Andy wrapped me in his arms. "I miss you, too."

"You owe me a blow job, ya know?" I smiled salaciously and waggled my brows.

"I know. Let's get Santa set up and I'll blow your mind, baby," he answered with his own waggle. I laughed.

We went to work setting up the Santa presents. I was in charge of stockings. Well, Emma and Andy's. "I have never seen so much crap in my life," Andy complained. "I think you went overboard, baby." Andy had come home with four presents from Santa. Four. I decided that was not nearly enough and made him take me shopping. Two shopping carts and seven hundred dollars later, I was satisfied. "I mean really? What the hell is she going to do with all of this?"

"Play with it," I told him.

"This doesn't even include the mountain of shit she has wrapped," he went on. "You're going to spoil her."

"So?" I shrugged. "She deserves it." Andy rolled his eyes and held up a gift card holder on the tree.

"What does a six year old need with a hundred dollars to Best Buy?"

"They have movies." Andy shook his head. "Baby, I've never had a stocking. You know that? Santa never came to my house. Christmas morning we went to Oleg's and ate lunch, then we each had two gifts. It was always socks and underwear. So cut me some slack. I may have gone overboard, but I'm giving Emma the Christmas I always wanted. I have the money from my inheritance and working for Kazakov. So, who cares?" I explained. Andy's face softened.

"Okay, baby. And I promise, I didn't get you socks," he teased. "I can't promise no underwear. Now go get in bed so I can fix your stocking."

I smiled and went to the bedroom. I stripped all of my clothes off and posed in the middle of the bed. Andy came in a few minutes later and immediately started laughing. He crawled over me and kissed me deeply. I swiped my tongue over his top lip and sucked his bottom one in. His lusty moan had me grinding against his thigh.

"Fucking love you, baby," I moaned into him.

"I love you, too," he said breathlessly and urgently. His hand wrapped around my cock and I almost came right then. He stroked me slowly.

"I want to see your body," I growled. He stood and started removing clothing. His eyes stayed on mine. "You're fucking sexy," I told him. His smile made my whole body burn. Not with lust, with love. I'd walk through hell for this man's smile. When he was gloriously nude he crawled back to me and lowered his head. He nipped around my cock. I hissed in a breath and of course, choked. Andy was over me instantly.

"Breathe, baby." I followed his lead and calmed down. "Maybe we should wait," he said almost comically worried.

"Please don't leave me like this," I groaned.

"Baby, what if..." I cocked a brow.

"Just be gentle and don't make any sudden movements," I grinned. He sighed his resignation and pushed me back. His stiff tongue fluttered over the head of my cock, lapping at the pre-cum that was bubbling out. "Damn, baby, you'd probably be awesome at eating pussy," I teased. Andy furrowed his brow and grimaced. Then shook his head. I had to laugh at his blatant distaste.

"That's a gross word. Pussy. Do they call it that because it smells like tuna?"

"Number one, what? Number two, how the fuck do you know what pussy smells like?"

"Ya know, like a pussy cat? That eats fish?" He said, adorably proud I himself. I laughed. Hard. "And I've been with women before."

"Who? Other than your, 'I don't remember drunken romp with Leah?'"

"I tried experimenting with one other girl in high school," he said defensively. Well, I'll be damned. "Besides you made love to lots of girls on college. Remember?"

"No, baby. I fucked girls in college. I've fucked my fair share of men, too. But I've only ever made love to you," I explained and ran my index finger over his bottom lip.

"Well, that'll definitely get my mouth on your dick," he smiled adoringly at me. He bent his head again and suckled my fleshy tip. He went lower and began to bob. Because of my lack of sex, it didn't take long before I felt my orgasm coming.

"Oh damn. I'm fucking close," I gritted. My seed flooded Andy's mouth. I watched in fascination as his throat muscles worked to swallow my essence down. When he'd sucked me dry, he crawled over me and licked inside of my mouth. I tasted myself on his tongue. I felt his erection laying heavily on my thigh.

"Let me taste you," I murmured into the warm cavern of his mouth.

He pulled back and glared. "No," he stated firmly. "You've had too many coughing fits today."

"Then jerk off and come in my mouth. Please baby, I want to taste you," I made my needy request. I saw his eyes close and his nostrils flare. I'd won. He pushed me back and started jerking himself. At first it was slow and rhythmic, then quick and rough. Exactly like I do to him. I smiled at the thought. He crawled up and shoved the head of his cock in my mouth. At the first hint of suction he was coming. Hot and long. I swallowed compulsively. He tasted so good, I had to moan at his tangy saltiness. He hissed and grunted as I sucked until his cock began to soften. He laid down beside me an curled into me. I waited an hour for his breath to even out before I snuck out to make sure Santa left his gift for Andy.

Andy 8

"Daddy! Daddy!" My bed bounced. "It's Christmas!" I was so glad I'd put my boxers back on last night. Alex had put his on, too. I looked at the clock. "Emma Marie it is five thirty in the morning," I groaned. Alex mumbled and roughly rolled onto his side. "Come here," I whispered to Emma. I cuddled her in my arms and dozed back off. Apparently she did, too, because it was Alex's voice that roused me a second time.

"Merry Christmas, my babies. Wake up," he said softly. I blinked my eyes open and squeezed my little girl tight. I rolled to see my gorgeous man standing over me. He leaned down and kissed me softly. "Merry Christmas. I love you."

"Mmm. I love 'you'." He kissed me again.

"When did she come in?"

I scoffed. "Five thirty."

"Wake up, princess. Santa came to see you," Alex whispered in Emma's ear. She blinked her blue eyes open and smiled like a little angel.

"Presents?" She asked sleepily. Alex nodded. She jumped up and ran toward the living room. I grabbed my pajama pants and followed behind Alex. "Oh my goodness! Daddy! Look!" Emma shrieked. Alex was right. That reaction was priceless.

"Wow. You must've been a good girl this year," I feigned my shock. Emma began digging through the tower of stuff that took me two hours to lay out. After she'd successfully identified and informed us of every gift we decided to open presents. As Emma said, the real presents. She passed out the gifts. Her pile was taller than she was and mine was nothing to balk at. I almost felt bad that I didn't get more for Alex. One look at his bright smile, though, and I knew it wasn't about what 'he' got for him.

"Can we open them now?" Emma gasped.

"Have at it, baby girl," Alex laughed. I noticed he tried to hide a cough. I moved closer to him and pulled his head to my shoulder. We sat back and watched Emma open gift after gift. Gleefully shouting at each one. When she got to the necklace Alex had bought her my little girl cried happy tears. It was a small gold chain with a ballet slipper pendant. It had three pink diamonds on it. Alex told her it was one diamond for each of us. I can't describe the emotion that I felt seeing my man make my daughter so happy. There are no words.

"Your turn," I said to Alex after Emma's melee. He opened the first one with the same excitement we'd seen in Emma. When he pulled out the tattered copy of Anna Karenina he looked at me with confusion. "Read the dedication," I told him.

'My dearest Alexei,

You may believe this is a novel about a woman's fall in society. It may have begun that way, but in the end Mr. Tolstoy fell in love with Anna. Some believe he viewed himself as Vronsky. A man that finally had the one he loved, but was unable to hold her. You were right about one thing. You, my love, are not Vronsky. You will hold me forever.

Forever yours,

Andy'

He sucked in a breath and looked at me, his eyes watery. He gave a jerky nod and put the book down gently.

"That's a first edition in Russian," he said hoarsely. I nodded. "It's too much."

"Not for you, baby. I expect you to read that to me." He hugged me tight and kissed my lips.

"Open mine, Alex. Open mine," Emma said, bouncing on her knees. He opened the next gift. It was a bear that she "built" at the mall. It was dressed in a suit and sunglasses. When you squeezed the hand Emma's voice said, "I love you, Alex." He laughed.

"I love it, sweetheart. I'm gonna let him sit at my desk with me at work." He opened his other presents. And yes, he got underwear.

"Your turn," he said, popping a piece of candy from his stocking in his mouth.

"You're worse than a kid," I admonished. "We haven't had breakfast." He smiled and popped another piece.

I started on my gifts. There were so many. Clothes, electronics, movies. Some of my favorites were just the small things. A metal Star Trek lunchbox, because I'm just nerdy enough to like that and inside was a porn called Star Tricks. I laughed for a good five minutes about that. I also got a Tardis cookie jar and a set of communicator shaped cuff links.

"Wait, daddy! There's a card addressed to you," Emma said as I was picking up paper. She handed it to me. I didn't recognize the handwriting. I looked at Alex who shrugged. I opened it and pulled out a note. 'Check in the place we first made love'. I looked at Alex again and stood to go into the bedroom. I found another envelope on the nightstand. Inside was a phone number and a note 'text me for your next clue'. I went back to the living room and texted the number. It wasn't Anya, Jack, Ben or Raine. I had their numbers.

'Go to the first place you blew my mind'

I went to the shower. Inside were the words 'Will You' written in bath crayons. My heart sped up. I ran to living room to see Alex on one knee holding up a platinum band with three black diamond running vertically.

"Marry me?" He asked. My eyes stung as I dropped to my knees in front of him. I pulled him to me and kissed him desperately. "Is that a yes?" He chuckled.

"That's a hell yes." I kissed him again. "Yes." I kissed him more fiercely.

"I thought..." He kissed me. "We'd go..." He kissed me again. "To Napa..." Another kiss. "Have the wedding there?" God, I loved him. I kissed him hard.

"Can I be the flower girl," Emma asked.

"Yes, baby girl," Alex smiled and hugged her. He kissed her head and held her in his arms.

The doorbell chimed. "That's probably Granny!" I got up to let my mother in. When I opened the door I almost slammed it back. Darkening my doorstep was Alex's mother. "Can I help you?" I sneered.

"I'm looking for Alexei," she said magnanimously. I opened the door wider to let her in.

"If you upset him, I will remove you from my home physically if need be," I said lowly as she passed me. Other than a slight widening of her eyes she did not acknowledge my threat. I followed her to the living room, where Alex was helping Emma put on her new necklace

"It's my favorite color, Alex. Thank you," Emma said delightedly and hugged him.

"Only the best for you, baby girl," Alex said into her hair and kissed the top of her head.

"Alexei?" His mother spoke.

"Mama? Chto ty delayesh' zdes'?"

"English, Sasha. Remember? I was going to see Anya, but I decided to stop here first," she said.

"Mama, I don't think going to Anya's is a good idea," Alex said warily.

"I've spoken to her already. I was invited. I have...some apologies to make," she said softly. Alex blinked in astonishment. "To you to, Sasha."

"Mama, don't. Not today," he warned.

"Sasha, please hear me out," she cried softly.

"Alex," Emma whispered. "Why is that lady calling you Sasha?" Alex pulled Emma to his lap as though she were grounding him.

"It's a nickname, baby. Like Andy. Or Em," Alex explained. "It's Russian."

"Hello, young lady," Alex's mother said. "And who might you be?"

"Emma Marie Grayson," Emma said formally. Alex's mother smiled. It transformed her completely. She was a very beautiful woman. Her hair was a honey streaked blonde. She had the same hazel eyes as Alex and Anya.

"Well, Emma Marie Grayson. I am Katya Fedorova Bronski Vasin. You can call me Katy."

"You have a long name," Emma said wide eyed. "Is it Russian like Alex's?"

"Yes it is," Katy smiled.

"Alex has taught me some Russian. Do you want to hear?" Katy nodded at Emma and beamed. "Privet. Kak dela? It means, 'Hello. How are you."

"Very good, rybka," Katy said.

Alex chuckled. "She called you a fish," he said quietly.

"A fish?" Emma laughed.

"Mama. I'd like to properly introduce you to Andrew," Alex said, standing. He moved behind me and wrapped and arm around my waist. "My fiancé." There was a small flinch from Katy.

"Andrew, nice to meet you," she said, offering her hand.

"Mrs. Vasin. Merry Christmas," I responded.

"To you as well. Forgive me for being so rude before."

"In the past," I said. And it was as long as she treated Alex with respect.

"Sasha, I must be going. I would like to speak with you this week though?"

"Da, mama. Na etoy nedele," Alex answered and kissed both of his mother's cheek. "Schastlivogo Rozhdestva, mama."

"Schastlivogo Rozhdestva moy rebenok," Katy smiled. "Emma, lovely to meet you, rybka. Andrew, take care of my son," she said and offered me a small smile. And like that she was gone.

"That was the weirdest fucking thing ever," Alex said with a bemused wrinkle in his forehead.

"Language!" I chided. "But, yeah. Weird." Alex kissed my ear and went to help Emma pick up her new toys. I watched the two of them with more love than I'd ever felt before.

1...456789