Two Girls One Soul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacey: "Brooke you did not tell me they were having this event today. But I am glad you brought me."

Brooke: "Ha why, did you find a replacement?"

Stacey: "Ha maybe."

Tamara got up to go to the bathroom. Jenny sat at her table, not sure what to think. The atmosphere was loud and in hindsight she was not sure who to ask or even how what to ask. Within an hour she had seen people force their slaves to walk over hot coals, watch skin being whipped to red marks and people wearing weights on their genitals. Jenny also wondered if Tamara was taking too long in the bathroom, so she stood up with both drinks and walked to go find her.

Jenny got bumped by a dancer who did not even notice her and she spilled both drinks on a young girl walking toward her at the same moment. As if on queue the music stopped. It was perfect timing. The song had ended and people noticed the spill in droves enough to distract the musicians.

Jenny: "Oh my god I am sorry! Here let me help you clean it up."

The woman she spilt her drink on looked a bit like Violet. But this girl was not cheerful or eccentric. Just angry.

Angry girl: "Why don't you watch where the fuck your going?!?"

Jenny: "I said I am sorry!"

Angry girl: "No bitch your gonna be sorry when I break your face!"

Brooke: (To Stacey) "A cat fight might cheer you up eh? Ha ha"

Stacey: "I have to do something."

Brooke: "Stay out of it Stacey."

The angry girl threw a punch at Jenny's face, knocking her down. Jenny looked up with a bloody nose. The girl was about to kick her when Stacey blocked it and pushed her back.

Stacey: "She said she was sorry!"

Tamara: (Running to Jenny) "Oh my god Jenny are you okay?"

A Security Guard broke into the scene.

Security Guard: "Alright you three out!"

Jenny: "But sir I was..."

Violet then was on her feet and standing there.

Violet: "I will handle this Rick."

Angry Girl: "That blonde bitch was..."

Violet: "She was trying to apologize! Don't think I don't what's going on! You might be my sister but your gone! Go on home!"

Angry girl: "I do not have to!"

Violet: "You are not ruining this event, this is MY house mmm hmm!"

Rick dragged off the angry girl who was fiercely fighting him off, but to no avail.

Violet: "You two come with me."

Jenny: "What about my friend?"

Tamara: "I will wait for you, just go."

Tamara winked at Jenny, Jenny figured it out. This might be her chance.

In the private corridor Violet pulled out some special passes.

Violet: "Okay blondie, this is yours to apologize and accept your apology. And you, that was pretty awesome block, and I... oh my god I know you!"

Stacey: "Yes."

Violet: "Stacey Bishop! Mmm mmm mmm! You are even cuter in person. I had no idea you were into the fetish scene!"

Jenny did not know who either one of these women were. But she looked at her pass. It was indeed a VIP pass.

Stacey: "I wondered if you knew me."

Violet: "That is an awesome name, is it your stage name?"

Stacey: "No its really my name."

Violet: "That is bitching girl! Jube Jube!"

Jube Jube came running in. Violet lashed him with a whip and he made a dramatically comical squeal.

Jube Jube: "Yes Ma'am?"

Violet: "Why didn't you tell me this local model was into the scene?"

Jube Jube: "I didn't know I swear to god!"

Violet: "Swear to your mistress bucko!"

Stacey: "Um, there was no way he could know that. I never told anyone who talked to the press about it."

Violet: "Well Jube Jube, I guess you got lucky."

Stacey: "How about you? What is your story sweetie?"

Jenny: "I am new. I do not have a story, I only figured out I was bisexual and 'kinky' as you say it, since last Saturday night. I had a dream I was raped in a biblical story."

Stacey: "That sounds hot."

Violet: "Yeah, though I would show those biblical boys some divine wrath mmm hmm."

Jenny: "I came here to find answers, but now I just have more questions than ever."

Stacey: "Well you can ask me anything you like."

Violet: "I would stay honey, but I have a party to host. Jube Jube!"

Violet gave Jube Jube another whip and he made the same noise.

Violet: "You two, have to get out of this room too, but continue your convo, god bless!"

Violet got back up onto her mobile throne and Stacey and Jenny began to chat. Stacey handed Jenny a card of her modeling services.

Stacey: "My name is the same on facebook, you can add me if you like. What is your name?"

Jenny: "Jenny. Jenny Stone."

Violet: "Why don't you two kiss?"

Reluctantly, Jenny looked toward Stacey who just kissed her and then Tamara and Jenny looked at one another. They got the hint, they did not belong there just yet.

Before they left, Jenny walked to Stacey.

Jenny: "Thank you Stacey."

Stacey: "Be seeing you baby..."

So much to learn...

Jenny was sitting at home the next weekend. It was Friday night and her friend Tamara had to go on a family trip to her grandmother's house. Her other friends also seemed to be busy with other plans. Jenny was alone. More so than usual. She decided to check her email. She had a message. It was a friend request from Stacey.

Oh my goodness, Stacey! Jenny thought to herself. She clicked on it and accepted. 10 seconds later she received another message.

Stacey Bishop sent you a message: "Hiya sweetie, remember me? I was wondering if you wanted to see each other again? Go for a coffee or a drink, get to know each other a bit better? Ttyl Mwah!"

Jenny wrote back.

What time were you thinking?

Stacey Bishop sent you a message: "Tomorrow at 3? I work until then. I will meet you at the Cafe Noir."

Jenny wrote back.

Okay 

The next day was a bright shiny day. Jenny's mom had barely noticed she had left and continued making meals for her Father's business clients. Jenny wore black short shorts and a tight white shirt and sunglasses. She walked into the coffee bar and sat down awkwardly. An 18 year old virgin waiting for the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. She should be in her glory. But she was nervous. And she had more questions than ever.

Stacey came into the coffee car talking on her cell phone to someone and bugging them in a half-obnoxious tone.

Stacey: "No Ricky, I will do the shoots I want and you will tell them I want more money for doing them. ... Because your not my agent, you my bitch! ... Oh you would love it, if you weren't gay ha ha ha. ... Listen sweetie you tell them and see it done or I will have you castrated. Okay Love you. Bye."

Jenny looked up at her date. Stacey was stunning once again. Stacey wore a leopard print mini-dress and she kept her $300 sunglasses on her head. Her hair all primped up in an up-do and her blue eye shadow and blood red lipstick made her turn the heads of most of the patrons in the cafe.

Stacey: "Hiya sweetie! That was my agent, I like to bug him. Its the only way to get the ball rolling."

Jenny: "Hi Stacey, I am glad to see you again."

Jenny felt on the spot having people stare at them all. Stacey knew that.

Stacey: (Whispering) "They will stop when you ignore them."

Jenny tried it out, she then decided to ask Stacey some more questions.

Jenny: "So um Stacey. What can you tell me about your own experience in the lifestyle."

Stacey: "Anxious to learn aren't we? How are you doing first off?"

Jenny: "Sorry, I am just nervous and curious."

Stacey: "Aww, well don't be nervous. At least not more than you should be." Stacey winked. Jenny felt so small to her, even though they were the same size.

Jenny: "Well okay. Manners first. So how was your day?"

Stacey: "Oh you are not going to believe this, some guy lost all the negatives of our pictures so we have to do the shoot all over again. What is worse is we are under contract so the redo's are going to pay like minimum wage. So there goes my weekend."

Jenny: "Aw that sucks. Is that guy fired?"

Stacey: "I wish, but his daddy owns the company."

Jenny: "So you have to do everything all over again and miss out on the weekend for lousy pay?"

Stacey: "Pretty much. So what do you do? You could totally be a model."

Jenny: "I am still in high school actually. Also my father says he doesn't want me to get a job at this age."

Stacey: "He wants you in college after eh?"

Jenny: "Well primarily he wants me to find a husband after."

Stacey: "Your serious?"

Jenny: "Um yeah, our family is very religious. I only recently began questioning everything to myself as I felt this feeling. I know I never made a pact with the devil. And I know I do not want to turn people to be like me."

Stacey: "Your not trying to convert?"

Jenny: "Well no. Not really."

Stacey: "Oh well I am."

Jenny: "To being a bisexual?!?"

Stacey: "What? No I meant kinky."

Jenny: "Oh. Well my church says that homosexuals, bisexuals and other such people have an agenda to destroy families. To create chaos and allow Muslims to invade our continent. That they seek to do so through legalizing pot, abortion, socialized medicine and unions. They even say they seek to convert us through making the gay lifestyle acceptable."

Stacey: "The bible is poison when read wrong I am afraid. The phrase that says 'thou shall not suffer a witch to live' was a mistranslation from the Greeks who wrote 'thou shall not suffer a poisoner to live' basically a typo and mistranslation became a giant excuse to burn women alive."

Jenny: "The bible has that mistranslation? I read that very passage myself. I had no idea."

Stacey: "Have you read the old testament?"

Jenny: "Um no we skipped over some of it, so we just listen."

Stacey: "Well it has several pages on how to sacrifice bulls at the altar of god in order to please Him. Apparently he likes the aroma. It says that anyone having sex with animals will be executed, whereas I would say therapy would be a better idea. And here is the real kicker, the beast is also put to death. And women who cheat on their husbands are to be stoned to death."

Jenny: "I remember Jesus in a sermon stopped them from stoning a woman. Apparently the pastor says some of the old laws were forgiven. But he never said which."

Stacey: "Yeah. You should ask your pastor if Muslims can replace Christians the way they replaced Jews."

Jenny: (Snickering) "Oh no I better not."

Stacey: "I'm kidding."

Jenny: "I know. So how do you know all this stuff?"

Stacey: "I am a model, but I read books. I even went to school for a while. I really figured out I was kinky in my sorority."

Jenny: "Mmm go on?"

Stacey: "Oh we did all sorts of crazy things. I was not even the kinkiest person there. But many people don't even know that our sorority was once a celibacy group of chaste female students. The changes in membership changed what goes on inside."

Jenny: "What did you study in university?"

Stacey: "Philosophy, sociology, religious studies, history, basically I can say 'Yes I have a liberal arts degree, would you like fries with that?'"

Jenny began to laugh, and she put her hand over her mouth as a force of habit.

Stacey: "Wow your still a little girl in there aren't you? I love it!"

Jenny: "Well I am in some ways."

Stacey: "Your at the age where the borders blur from drinking and making love."

Jenny: "Well actually I have never been drunk and I am still a virgin. My parents want me to save it for marriage."

Stacey: "I know people who did that. Within two weeks they found out the hard way that you should live with someone for a year before you marry them."

Jenny: "So you think its a bad idea then?"

Stacey: "Some call it living in sin. But then, many people would never get married if they didn't get to hide their true colours. The best way is to live with someone. You often see things you don't like, but a relationship is being able to look past that. To be with the person whose clashes are worth the trouble. Everyone clashes sooner or later. Even if it takes one thousand years."

Jenny: "You ever lived with someone you loved Stacey?"

Stacey: "I lived with him. But I figured out I didn't really love him..."

Jenny: "Why?"

Stacey: "He cheated on me. And we shall leave it at that."

Jenny: "Um sure okay. Sorry. I am so new."

Stacey: "No no, its fine."

Jenny: "You seem so wise and down to earth but on the phone you seemed so um..."

Stacey: "Packaged?"

Jenny: "I was going to say surreal but yeah."

Stacey: "I am. Being a certain way pays for these clothes, my car, my apartment, my vacations and my lifestyle."

Jenny: "Are you ever yourself?"

Stacey: "Well when I can be. Right now I feel like I don't have to wear a mask."

Jenny: "So I am not worth impressing?" (Stirring her drink, flirtatiously.)

Stacey: "Well no. Your one of the few I am trying to impress. The public will not see this face. Even you will see my mask when I am not in private, but yeah, we all wear masks, mine is just higher maintenance."

Jenny: "Well. Can I ask the bondage questions now?"

Stacey: "The questioned are not answered in a coffee bar Jen. But I will show you everything I know. But not today. Would you like to see me next weekend?"

Jenny: "Sure. What would you like to do then?"

Stacey: "You."

They began to smile at each other and even giggle a little bit. Jenny was so eager, the next week would be slower than bible camp...

Going on a date...

Jenny was now the student she was trying to be. As Stacey asked, she dressed in the same outfit she wore the day they went for coffee. She had to tell her parents she was going for a bible study session and sleep over with some friends. They believed her. It was night. Jenny had her purse ready and took some books in her back pack to avoid suspicion. She also had her tooth brush and accessories. She waited eagerly. The full moon glistened on the road, Jenny paced up and down the hallway.

Jenny's Mom: "Jenny! It is not ladylike to pace."

Jenny: "Sorry Mom, I am just really eager to go."

Jenny's Mom: "Well sit down. Remember, God is watching."

Jenny did as she was told and sat. Stacey pulled up in her car.

Jenny's Dad: "A young woman driving by the look of it. Make sure you buckle up pumpkin."

Jenny: "Yes daddy."

Jenny then felt a cold sweat, she worried that Stacey might be dressed sexy. Stacey walked up the walk way in a parka. Her hair was long but in a head band and she carried a bible but she also wore makeup.

Jenny's Dad: "Hi you must be Stacey."

Stacey: (Using a British accent.) "Good evening Mister Stone. I trust your daughter is ready for the trip?"

Jenny's Dad: "Yes, are you a teacher? I have never seen you at the teachers' conference."

Stacey: "No Mister Stone I am merely a volunteer with the youth pastor of Tamara and her little friends."

Jenny's Mom: "Why are you wearing so much make up?"

Stacey: "My fiancé asked me to. Now that we are soon to be married, I can give into some temptation before we finally share the same room."

Jenny's Dad: "Ha you wore makeup when I met you dear."

Jenny's Mom: "Well times are less safe. A lady cannot ask for too much trouble nowadays."

Stacey: "Well my hubby protects me. He is a good Christian man. Jenny, are you ready?"

Jenny: "Yes. Miss Bishop."

Stacey: "Wonderful. Lets go. God bless Mister and Missus Stone."

When they got to the car and closed the doors, Stacey threw off her parka in the back seat.

Jenny: "Quite an act you have going there."

Stacey: "Yeah I am good at what I do."

Jenny: "So Miss Bishop, what are we going to do?"

Stacey: "Well first off, I am going to teach you everything I know like I promised. Buckle up first."

They buckled up and Stacey began to drive.

Stacey: "Given your dream you told me about, you seem to be a Sub yes?"

Jenny: "A sub?"

Stacey: "Submissive. You like being chained up or bound with rope right?"

Jenny: "Mmm yes, I was tempted to get some of my Daddy's hardware in the shed, but I was afraid he would catch me."

Stacey: "Don't worry I have lots of rope and chains. And a cage."

Jenny: "Your going to use them on me?"

Stacey: "Of course. But because your a virgin I will go easy on you. But only for today."

Jenny: "Do you like to be tied up Stacey?"

Stacey: "Mmmm yes, but only by people I truly respect and trust. It will be a while before I let you tie me up. In fact you will be tying up other women and men before I let you tie me up. You will need to learn how it feels before you teach someone else how it feels."

Jenny: "So where are we going first?"

Stacey: "We are going to my house for dinner. I made a nice meal for you. You will eat it with me, before we do anything fun."

Jenny: "This is fun."

Stacey: "Aww your still so innocent. But I shall break that out of you tonight."

They got to the apartment suite. The doorman waited for Stacey and an elevator man pushed the button. Stacey nodded to them and Jenny waved hello and said hello.

They arrived at the top floor and then entered the one door opposite the elevator.

Jenny: "You live in the penthouse?!?"

Stacey: "You bet I do. Come on in sweetie, make yourself at home."

Jenny loved Stacey's place. The living room sank in from the front hall and the kitchen on a level above with the dining room. Jenny looked further and saw the bright city lights of all the skyscrapers and the beautiful stars. The house was beautiful. The pillars were marble and the furniture looked almost futuristic.

Stacey: "Your profile said you liked seafood and Caesar salad, so I made shrimp sandwiches and Caesar salad. Also made daiquiris."

Jenny: "Oh my goodness your the best date I have ever had!"

Stacey: "I am the only date you have ever had."

Jenny: "Well yeah."

Stacey: "Its a good thing this meal does not require washing dishes in the sink, because as my student I would make you do chores for me."

Jenny: "Aren't I a guest?"

Stacey: "As a person yes. But as my lover, your my prisoner for the weekend. I wore the same outfit the day I met you so we could relive our first date the way we should have."

Jenny: "Where should I put my stuff?"

Stacey: "In the front hall closet, you won't need any of it except your tooth brush."

Jenny: "Okay."

Jenny put her stuff away and came to the table. Stacey put on some soft Asian trance music and turned off the lights, lighting candles and pushed out a chair for Jenny.

Jenny sat down. Stacey's green eyes glowed in the dark.

Stacey: "Eat sweetie, then I will show you everything you need to know."

For the next half an hour, Jenny juggled between eating her food fast and enjoying it. Savouring the food and the romance, Stacey and her played footsies. It was finally time.

Stacey: "When I first met you I wanted to fuck you. Now tonight I will."

Stacey pulled some cloth off a tray, underneath was whipped cream, chocolate sauce, rope, handcuffs, a ballgag, a cock-gag and a harness with two dildos on the bottom and it went all the way up around the torso and even had a collar.

Stacey took the rope and tied Jenny's hands behind her back, then tied the rope around her waist. Stacey took some more rope and tied Jenny's ankles together. Then she groped Jenny's breasts and rubbed her body.

Stacey: (Whispering) "Your not just my captive. You are my property. These breasts? (Groping them harder) Are mine! Your ass? (Slapping it) is mine too. And your pussy is mine. You belong to me. Got it?"

Jenny: "Yeah."

Stacey pinched Jenny's left nipple.

Stacey: "Rule one. It is yes Mistress, yes my Queen, yes Madam, or yes Ma'am and if you say either of them twice in a row, you will be punished. Got that?"