Two Girls One Soul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Stacey had predicted, her sister came right on the dot, Chloe had her own keys and entered, seeing Stacey and Jenny cuddling she grew suspicious. Like her sister she had black hair, but she had since dyed it Auburn and she wore a white business suit with short skirt.

Chloe: "Stacey, lets go come on."

Stacey: "Hi Chloe!"

Stacey got up off the chair and ran to Chloe and they hugged tightly cooing.

Chloe: "I am so glad to see you!"

Stacey: "Me too! I love you!"

Then they kissed, simple peck on the cheek, Jenny looked up, her cleavage pressed tightly together as she out of habit tried to reach her hand out to Chloe.

Chloe: "So this is your new girlfriend eh? She is pretty..."

Stacey: "Yes, you have seen pictures on Facebook."

Chloe: "Yeah. Um you bring her downstairs to the car, leave her tied up. I was unable to get a criminal background check on her."

Stacey: "Chloe seriously."

Chloe: "Ugh fine, but she better be as great as you say she is."

Jenny: "I can stay tied up if you want."

Stacey: "Trust me, she is."

Chloe turned abruptly to go to the car. Stacey and Jenny just looked at each other with amused glances and Stacey untied Jenny's ankles and "forced" her to walk to the elevator, she rolled up the rope into her purse.

Chloe pulled over and opened the door.

Chloe: "Jenny sweetie, you sit in the back. I have to sit near Stacey."

Stacey: "You want me to tie her feet back up and gag her too?"

Chloe and Jenny at the same time: "Yes!"

Stacey "shoved" Jenny into the car and tied her boots back up, then she wrapped a scarf Chloe was holding dismissively and wrapped Jenny's mouth shut. Cleave gagged she began to laugh and Stacey snickered too.

Chloe: "I um did not know you were that kinky."

Stacey: "We are just humouring you sweetie, also Jenny wanted to be tied up in a dark car and I cannot drive and focus on her when she is tied up at the same time."

Chloe: "Amusing, well um, we better get going."

The trip to the Bishop family house was about 45 minutes. Jenny listened fascinated by all the stories of pranks and disrespect that Chloe and Stacey shared. Halfway through the trip Stacey needed to pee. Chloe wanted to circle around and find a reputable washroom, but Stacey demanded she stop at a local pub, she even paid the barmaid ten dollars on the way out. Stacey then ran around the car and ran passed her passenger seat and opened the door next to Jenny and sat next to her.

Chloe: "Stacey!"

Stacey: "I am sorry Chloe, I need to be with her, she looks so cute and she been a lot more patient than most people would be."

Chloe: "Patient with what?"

Stacey: "Well your sort of talking down to her, and only talking to me."

Chloe: "She is not my sister."

Stacey: "But I am!"

Stacey pulled Jenny's gag out of her mouth.

Jenny: "I could drive and let you both sit back here."

Chloe: "No no, this is my new car and I ... no no its fine, I can drive."

Stacey was a bit surprised and even looked at Jenny who was smiling cleverly.

At the house Jenny's arms were tired, and her feet were ironically itching to move around. Stacey untied Jenny and Chloe made certain she knew where the rope was "just in case."

The meal was profoundly served, by servants and all.

Jenny: "So did you actually buy your own penthouse Stacey?"

Stacey: "Okay I had a little bit of help, but I support myself."

Keith Bishop: (Chuckles) "You told her you bought it?"

Stacey blushed.

Stacey: "Yes Daddy."

Keith Bishop: "Your still the little prankster and now kinkster."

Stacey: "Um yeah."

Chloe: "Father stop it."

Keith Bishop: "What is it not a father's right to be interested in his daughter?"

Chloe: (Coldly) "I guess it is."

Keith: "Well lets eat."

Jenny had never met a family like this in her life. Stacey played Slap with her father, with cards, where they slapped each others' hands. Stacey even yelped out and caused Chloe to turn every time. Jenny noticed that the servants also seemed to be very unorthodox.

One servant named Omar took two pool balls (always the Blue 2 and the Black 8) and asked Keith how many balls he had. Keith would give him a different number every time.

Jenny: "Omar's balls are black and blue!"

Omar: "They are brown! And better than yours!"

Keith then snorted his beer and lost control giggling. Red faced he even began coughing.

Stacey: "Nice!"

Chloe actually smirked a little bit but just took another sip of her wine. This had been her fourth glass that night. More than usual.

Later on Omar slid a whoopee cushion under Keith's chair when he went to the bathroom, what made it funnier is that nobody else noticed until Keith came back and sat down.

Omar: "Ha! I told you to watch your back! Or rather your butt!"

Stacey: (Laughing) "Oh my god hahaha!"

Jenny: "You know Keith they make really good adult diapers nowadays."

Omar: "Listen to Jenny, she knows from experience!"

Jenny: (Tongue in cheek) "Bite me Omar!"

Omar: "I would but you're Stacey's property..."

Stacey: "Go for it Omar."

Omar bit Jenny gently and Jenny laughed. Omar then did a dance, shaking his bum.

Keith: "Always the centre of attention Omar."

Omar: "Thanks to Chloe."

Jenny: "Oh?"

Chloe: "That was just a misunderstanding."

Stacey: "She got along fine with him at first but when I came to visit she got protective and wanted to double check if he was working with Al Qaeda."

Jenny: "Chloe seriously?"

Omar: (Taunting tone) "I told her that I was Hindu, but she didn't listen."

Chloe: "Well nothing happened to him."

Omar: "I got a free cavity search."

Keith: "Nothing that Omar considered bad except he was worried."

Omar: "Yeah worried I wouldn't have to work here, what a fucking nightmare!"

Keith: (Teasing) "Shut up Omar!"

Omar: (Smart ass tone) "Of course you don't pay me anyway."

Keith: (Snickering) "You don't do any work!"

Omar: "That was supposed to be a secret!"

Keith: (Pointing at his two eyes) "Yeah I do use these you know."

Omar: "I bet you do."

Keith: "I know you think I am blind as a bat Omar, but I can see."

Omar: "No old man, bats have sonar, you're just blind."

Stacey: "And deaf."

Keith: (Yelling loud, hand to his ear.) "WHAT?!?"

Jenny: "Shame. I would have preferred mute. Just kidding Keith."

Keith: "Yeah sure you were!"

Jenny laughed.

Jenny: "So why did you move here Omar?"

Omar: "I was a Bandit in the Indian Empire and I was sent to rob the British colony Canada!"

Jenny: "Am I supposed to believe two words of this story?"

Keith and Stacey: "No he wants you to believe the whole thing!"

Keith and Stacey high fived.

Keith: "So Chloe how is business going?"

Chloe: "Good, I have done a few weddings with rich people, its amazing how cheap they can be."

Omar: "We Indians make the Jews look wasteful."

Chloe: "Jews, Scots, Indians, they are operating on a tight budget. Rich white arrogant Americans are still the worst but they pay the most money."

Omar: "I bet brown weddings are the longest though eh?"

Chloe: "Yes, one last week was 7 hours, apparently the bride was late meeting her husband. For the first time I might add."

Omar: "I told you not to speak of my mother!"

Everyone laughed, Omar giggled.

Keith: (To Stacey) "So pumpkin, are you going back to school, finish up nursing?"

Stacey: "No not at the moment."

Keith: "I can pay for school and tutors."

Stacey: "No Dad I just don't know if that is what I want to do with my life."

Keith: "Well you only have one sweetie."

Omar: "Speak for yourself."

Keith: "Look Stacey you will always be my little girl but modeling jobs do not last forever."

Stacey: "I know dad."

Keith: "Well I am just telling you."

Chloe drank her fifth glass straight down.

Chloe: "Dad why are you so concerned you're not even her father!"

Jenny was stunned. Stacey looked right at Keith waiting for him to say "no Stacey that is not correct, your my daughter. And I love you."

Keith: "How do you know that?"

Chloe: "I remember you and mom talking about it."

Stacey: "Oh my fucking god! I have to get out of here."

Omar looked saddened, as if his face could not handle it.

Omar: "I was worried she would find out."

Keith: "Wait you knew about this?"

Omar: "Yes, I heard you talking about it sir. You um need to close your door when I am cleaning near your office, I didn't mention it because I thought it would be awkward."

Keith: "How could you tell her that?!?"

Chloe: (Slurring) "I didn't mean to but you need to lay off of her!"

Keith: "I NEED TO LAY OFF OF HER! WHAT ABOUT ALL THE TIMES YOU WENT SNOOPING THROUGH OUR NEIGHBOURS MAIL BECAUSE SHE WAS INVITED TO THE NEIGHBOURHOOD BARBEQUE?!?"

Chloe: (Slurring) "Well forgive me for caring!"

Keith: "She fell into a hole! She is fine!"

Chloe: "She doesn't even have a father!"

Keith: "I AM HER FATHER! (Calming down) I might not be her flesh and blood, but I raised her as my own just as I did you."

Omar motioned for Jenny to follow him while Chloe and Keith kept arguing.

Omar: "I recommend you follow her Jenny. She is probably in the gardens near her mother's grave."

Jenny: "Thank you Omar."

The midnight moon slinked away from the clouds overhead, as if it did not want to be seen weeping. Stacey knelt at her mother's grave.

Stacey: "Who is my father? Did some other man's spunk kill you to make me?!?"

Jenny: (Calling out) "Stacey?"

Stacey kept crying. Not wanting to be found.

Jenny: (Finding her) "Stacey! I am here."

Stacey: "I just can't believe she did that! And who else my father is! And how many others!"

Jenny: "If your mother cheated on your dad it is not your fault."

Stacey: "No, but everything I tried to be was her Jenny! I wanted to be her!"

Jenny: "Well you don't have to be, you're you! I love you!"

Stacey: "I can't change that now, what you love is still her. But I also thought I was Keith, now I have no idea."

Jenny: "It is an unforgivable crime but we don't have to dwell on it. I am here for you."

Stacey: "I can forgive it, I am not you after all."

Jenny: "What's that supposed to mean?"

Stacey: "You're a grudge holder Jenny. And that is the one thing about your families religion they were right to teach against."

Jenny: (Kicking a tree nearby) "They are NOT my family!"

Stacey: "YES THEY ARE! EVEN IF YOU HATE THEM JENNY THEY ARE STILL TECHNICALLY YOUR FAMILY!"

Jenny: "So does that mean your crying because Keith is not part of your family?!?"

Stacey: "He was the only father I have and the only one I don't have!"

Jenny: "There's my point. Your mother's a bitch and Keith's importance is irrelevant of blood."

Stacey: "She might have been unfaithful Jenny, but you didn't know her!"

Jenny: "And from the look of things I don't want to!"

Stacey: "Get out. Get out! Get out! GET OUT!"

Jenny stormed off and Stacey began crying again.

A woman scorned

Sunday morning at the Pentecostal Church. Tamara and her family as well as Jenny's parents sat in the pews awaiting the sermon. Tamara had decided to drop nursing because she felt the disdainful eyes of the churchgoers piercing through her with hate. They told her she should trust in God to be the healer. Faith Healing was one of the many nonsensical superstitions the church believed. This particular one was very adamant. They even protested the renovation of the children's hospital, not just protesting abortion clinics and gay pride parades. They did not protest the funerals of soldiers like some crazy Christian churches but they did burn a Koran every Sunday sermon. They also documented it. The pastor spoke about how liberals were teaming up with Muslim Terrorists to destroy Canada from the inside.

Pastor McKay: "The towel heads might behead homosexuals but they support gay marriage in our great country because they know that God will destroy our cities! Never mind nuclear weapons that the Americans used against the Japs! God has Floods! Earthquakes! Tornados! Cyclones! Aids! And JEWS!"

The church hissed. "Christ killers!"

"Baby eaters!"

"Soul stealers!"

Tamara: "I have a question."

Pastor McKay: "Go ahead Tamara. We are now speaking to you since you renounced the devil's magic."

Tamara: "Why should we support Israel?"

Pastor McKay: "Do you want the betrayers of Christ here?!? OR causing another holocaust on Christian soil? No. They must be used against the Towel Heads so that Christendom can succeed! If the Jews bankroll the Muslim war machine, they will conquer the world! Just look how they bankrupted us all when we have good Conservatives in NATO!"

"Murderers!"

"Drug dealers!"

"WHITE SLAVERS!"

Tamara sat down, her question was answered.

Pastor McKay: "The Senator from Kenya has stolen the white house is a coup splattered in the blood of freedom! We shall support our allies to the south, they need us now more than ever."

"More than Bill Clinton?"

Pastor McKay: "YES! And when the judgement comes! God will rip the heads off of babies and skin alive the heretics and unbelievers!"

Tamara looked at her brother Logan, he was slurring bubbles out of his mouth and making noises.

Tamara: "Were in church Logan!"

Logan kept slurring.

Pastor McKay: "A woman should not interfere with a miracle from the lord Tamara, he is speaking the language of the Holy Ghost!"

Tamara looked at Logan, who kept it up. Then she realized he was not faking it or speaking in tongues. Something worse. Much worse.

Tamara: "He is having a seizure!"

Pastor McKay: "I hardly think a church is somewhere to continue yelling!"

Tamara: "He is having a seizure! Do something!"

Logan fell to the floor and began to shake violently but different than someone entertaining the notion of mass-hypnosis. Even the rage addicted pastor noticed something might be wrong.

Pastor McKay: "We can heal him! Let us all pray!"

Tamara: "He doesn't need prayers! He needs a doctor!"

"Shut up!"

Tamara went to grab a phone. The Pastor pulled it out of the wall preventing it from working.

Pastor McKay: "I should have known you still worshipped witchcraft! The devil's medicine will not save your brother! But I will!"

Logan stopped moving and breathing. Tamara rushed to get help. She ran from the church.

Pastor McKay: "He must have been sinful."

Tamara found a police car outside and begged them to call an ambulance. In 16 minutes they showed up.

Pastor McKay: "This is a house of God! Get out with your unbelievers!"

Cop 1: "Move it buddy."

Cop 2: "We have the right and duty to retrieve dead bodies."

Medic 1 (Checking Logan's pulse) "His heart is still beating."

The medic began to push down and the other Medic grabbed an oxygen mask.

Tamara: "Oh my god is he going to be okay?!?"

Pastor McKay: "HE IS NOT YOUR GOD!"

Medic 2: "I need you to calm down, I need you to tell me what happened."

Tamara: "He had a seizure, I don't know what kind."

The medics got Logan onto a stretcher. They rolled him out.

A pocket journal fell out of Logan's coat. It read "the seizures have grown worse, but I am not afraid. God is saving me for something special."

Tamara's mother tried grab the journal, the cop stopped her."

Cop 1: "This is evidence, it is now in our possession."

Tamara's Mother: "I want that back! His seizures were God's business and ours!"

Tamara: "You knew he was having seizures?!?"

Pastor McKay: "Just like when he was a little boy."

Tamara charged at McKay. "You killed my brother!"

The police pulled her off of McKay.

Tamara: "And you cost me my best friend! Who you molested!"

Pastor McKay: "Jenny was a troubled little girl and I had to make sure she knew her place. When she dies she will know it to be hell."

McKay had forgotten about the police officers when he spoke to Tamara.

Pastor McKay looked up at the churchgoers who were completely disillusioned.

Pastor McKay: "What? She was asking for it!"

Cop 1: "You're going to have to come with us."

Pastor McKay: "Okay Sherlocke Holmes I did it! But the grace of God is on my side!"

The second cop grabbed McKay and easily put him in handcuffs. Then they dragged him out kicking and screaming. Logan's body followed suit in a body bag on the stretcher. Tamara fell to the ground and began crying. Her parents fell beside her, realizing that for their faith they lost their son.

Jenny was back at the Penthouse. She received a text from Stacey telling her she was going to stay with Chloe for a few days but that she would be back. Jenny figured that was best. But she was not sure she could forgive Stacey. A grudge holder! I will not forgive her for that!

Jenny sat down on the couch and decided to sleep on it. She was not able to sleep on the bed. She cried a little, but made no noise or had to blow her nose. But her heart wailed. Could I really hold a grudge for being called a grudge holder? Would my relationship ever be the same?!?

She didn't have the answer. At this moment she felt pessimistic enough to believe that she did not.

In a few days Tamara came by with a fruit basket and told Jenny what had happened. Jenny just smirked with hateful spite.

Jenny: "I told you I wanted you out of my life! You stayed in my old one anyway! Now you know what its like. I hope you like it, because your best friend is not going to help you claw your way out either!"

Tamara: "Jenny please!"

Jenny slammed the door. Tamara threw down the basket and ran off crying, passed Stacey and Chloe.

Stacey: "Wait. Tamara?"

Tamara ran past her not saying anything.

Stacey: "Oh boy."

Chloe: "She is a grudge holder. You sure its safe in there?!?"

Stacey: (Rolling her eyes and snapping) "Yes Chloe. Its safe in my own house!"

Chloe opened the door and Jenny's face lit up and it looked like she had just been crying.

Stacey: "Jenny. I am sorry for everything!"

Jenny: "Me too."

They hugged. Chloe eyes Jenny suspiciously. Jenny and Stacey hugged and then kissed.

Then a familiar and menacing voice came about.

It was Trevor. Stacey's old boyfriend.

Trevor: "Whiny little cunts aren't you?"

Chloe: "What the fuck are you doing here?!?"

Stacey: "I want you to leave. NOW!"

Trevor: "Don't talk I wanna see more of that."

Stacey: "Get out now!"

Trevor: "Brooke told me you became a dyke. I guess its true. I suppose I don't need to sleep with her anymore. I am going to remake you."

Stacey: "Get the fuck out!"

Trevor: (Grabbing Stacey's throat) "No you little cunt, your gonna get it from a real man and be a real woman again! Now where are you ropes."

Stacey: "Get off of me!"

Trevor hit her in the face and knocked her out. Chloe had run to get a lamp shade and Trevor grabbed it and cracked her in the head. Knocking her out cold. Trevor dragged Stacey and Jenny to the bathroom.

Stacey: "LET GO OF US!"

Jenny: "Were not lesbians you fucking asshole! And even if we were straight we would not to be in the same room as a prick like you!"

Trevor opened the toilet and shoved Stacey's head in it. He also held Jenny down under his knees and then when Stacey stopped moving he began to rip off Jenny's clothes and strangle her. This felt nothing like bondage to Jenny, just fear. She reached the toilet brush and jabbed his eye. Trevor screamed.

Trevor: (Punching Jenny's face) "You fucking bitch!"

Then his big fists grappled Jenny's throat and everything went darker. Then she heard a crash and felt Trevor fall on her. Struggling to get free, she looked up and saw Tamara with a broken lamp.