Two Girls One Soul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny: (Stacey pinched both her nipples) "Yes Mistress!"

Stacey slapped her bum.

Stacey: "Good girl. Rule two. When I say something nice to you or about you, or make you cum or make you count your beatings, you say thank you followed by my title. Understand?"

Jenny: "Yes Mistress."

Stacey pinched her nipples even harder.

Stacey: "Understand?!?"

Jenny: "Yes Ma'am!"

Stacey: "Good girl. Third rule. When I give you an order, you will obey it without question and without complaint."

Jenny: "Yes Madam!"

Stacey: "Rule four, when you want to utter your safe word, it is my name. Stacey. You will never call me by my name when your still my slave."

Jenny: "Of course my Queen, that would be rude."

Stacey: "Rule five, when I ask you a question, you answer it. Even if it is rhetorical. And if its an opinion confirmation question, you agree with me."

Jenny: "Yes Mistress."

Stacey: "Rule six. I am always right. You are never wrong for agreeing with me."

Jenny: "Yes Ma'am."

Stacey: "Good you learn quickly."

Jenny: "Thank you Mistress."

Stacey: "Now to break you. I do not want you to speak clearly, so I am gagging you."

Stacey took a ball gag and silenced Jenny.

Stacey: (Biting her earlobe and whispering to her) "I am going to put on a strap-on and fuck the life out of you. (slapping her bottom) Don't go anywhere."

Jenny did as she was told. She stood up high, feeling the rope, struggling in it. She was so excited and yet felt compelled to act afraid.

Stacey returned briefly and was wearing a strap-on. She stroked it and then put lube on it. She walked over to Jenny, one leg in front of the other, smiling arrogantly at her, batting her eyelashes. She undid Jenny's shorts and lifted up her shirt over her head and down her arms.

Stacey: (Slapping her hand with her other and then pointing) "On the ground slave! Chop chop!"

Jenny did as she was told, she dropped to her knees.

Stacey: "Because I will bring you back to your home in this outfit, I need to preserve it instead of fucking you! That means you will be punished!"

Stacey untied Jenny.

Stacey: "Now slave, slide your clothes off and put this harness on. I have removed the dildos so I can fuck you. But put it on I am getting impatient."

Jenny: (Muffled in her gag) "Yes Mistress!"

Stacey slapped Jenny in the face and pushed her down, putting on the harness and shackling Jenny's wrists and also her ankles. Jenny was in her tight leather harness, helpless and ready to be controlled. Stacey attached a leash to the collar part. Then she grabbed Jenny's hair and made her stand.

Stacey: "This way slave."

She took another chain and shackled Jenny's wrists now behind her back high in the air. She slapped Jenny's bum once more. Then she began to rub Jenny's clitoris.

Stacey: "One more rule, you are never to cum without my permission. Failure to comply and you will be punished extensively. More so than a simple beating. Now squirm a little for me."

Jenny did just that. Stacey grabbed her ankles and un-cuffed them and then cuffed them apart using additional chains from her cart and shackled Jenny's legs wide apart. Jenny squirmed, trying to keep her head upright.

Stacey: "Ass up bitch. Today is your lucky day."

Jenny felt the strap-on go into her vagina. She had barely ever masturbated before and the lube was certainly going to make it easier on her. But Stacey went in slowly. She held the sides of Jenny's body with her hands and she gently thrust in and out.

Stacey: "Your new, so I am going to go easy on you, but soon my pet, you will be sore and satisfied. Understand?"

Jenny: (Muffled through her gag) "Yes Ma'am."

Stacey continued to penetrate Jenny, Jenny's hymen broke and she began to climax. Stacey looked at her with icy cold eyes and then smiled.

Stacey: "You were not supposed to cum without my permission."

Jenny: (Gagged) "Sorry Mistress!"

Stacey: "Your next punishment is going to be painful."

Stacey sat naked in nothing but a robe undone and the belt laid neatly on the back of the couch. Jenny's legs were tied in the frog tie position, her ankles roped to her upper leg near her thighs. Jenny's wrists were tightly tied together and her wrists tied to a rope going around her waist. The rope was firm, Jenny loved how it felt, to struggle in it. She stared up at Stacey, mouth open a little, Stacey had removed the ball gag from her mouth on the condition she not talk until Stacey spoke to her, Stacey had made a-matter-of-factly clear she doing Jenny a colossal favour leaving it to dangle on the front of her neck. Stacey held Jenny's right breast with her left hand, feeling her up. Jenny moaned internally, not daring to displease her Mistress. Stacey then felt Jenny's wet throbbing clit, still somewhat sore from before. She had since washed Jenny's vagina with cold water to rid her of the blood, and now she stick two fingers in it and began to feel around. Jenny bit her lip, she liked being a good sport in the games she played all her life. Jenny was going to try her best not to cum without permission, but she was still new. In a family that prohibited masturbation, Jenny had never had more than one orgasm in her life. She craved to have her second one though she wanted to impress Stacey who to her seemed like a role model as much as she did a lover. Stacey put her same two fingers into Jenny's mouth.

Stacey: "Here my pet. Have a taste."

Jenny: (Moaning) "Thank you Ma'am."

Stacey leaned back and began to rub her own clit. Jenny stared at her hairless body. Jenny also felt extra sexy with the ball gag drooped around the front of her neck. But her legs were beginning to feel sore. She had been down on them in the frog tie for ten minutes, and she was losing circulation. Stacey took her house coat rope and held it at the back of Jenny's neck and tied a loop around it, pulling Jenny's head into her lap.

Stacey: "Now, lick my clit and make me cum, then I will forgive you."

Jenny: "Mistress my legs are hurting and I have to pee."

Stacey: "I was wondering when you were going to say something about that. I am impressed. I lasted 4 minutes my first time tied up like that."

Jenny: (Licking Stacey's clitoris) "If I make you cum may I be released?"

Stacey: "Of course sweetie, now lick, don't talk again or I will put a ring gag in your mouth."

Jenny: "What is a ring gag?"

Stacey pushed Jenny's head away and left the room and came back with a ring gag, a ring about the width of a penis and stuck it in Jenny's mouth.

Stacey: "That will keep your mouth open slave. In the future I will use it to accommodate the boys who will feed you cock."

Jenny moaned and looked up at Stacey the whole time as she licked and slurped.

Stacey: "Do not look at me until I tell you to look at me, second do not slop anything!"

Jenny closed her eyes and did not stop licking.

Stacey: "Now look up at me slave."

Jenny looked up again, finding it a bit comical. She was doing her best not to laugh. Stacey began to moan quietly, and then she began to shake and quiver. Jenny's face was splashed a little bit with cum.

Stacey: "In Japan that is called Bukkake."

Jenny: (Muffled gag speech) "My mother was saying Bukake the other day. She thought it was a pastry."

Stacey: "Well it is your dessert now, lick it up."

Jenny: "Yes Mistress."

Stacey slapped Jenny across the face hard.

Stacey: "Now I added five minutes onto your punishment."

Jenny: (Muffled drooling speech) "I am sorry Ma'am."

Stacey: "Okay four minutes."

Jenny: (Muffled drooling speech) "Thank you Mistress."

The four minutes passed and Stacey untied Jenny's legs. Jenny fell back and stretched them outward, her knees popping.

Stacey: "We are going to cuddle and watch television and go to sleep on the couch."

Jenny struggled to get back up off the floor, but her legs were numb and her knees sensitive. She wiggled up like a snake out of a basket.

Stacey: "Tomorrow night we will use the bed. But before we cuddle slave, we are going to bathe."

Jenny: (Muffled drool speech) "Yes Ma'am."

Stacey took the ring gag out of Jenny's mouth and untied her completely. Then she grabbed Jenny's hair and put her in a headlock.

Jenny: (Laughing) "I am not going to run away Stacey!"

Stacey: (Pressing Jenny's face in her breasts, smothering her) "Your right you won't. I took track and field in university as well as cheerleading and I am a black belt."

Stacey took Jenny to the bathroom and shackled her wrists behind her back in chains.

Stacey: "The locks are waterproof, but I have lock-cutters just in case. You are going to go pee, if you have to poop, you can use the bidet."

Jenny: "No Mistress I don't have to poop."

Stacey: "Over the toilet, squat, do not have me touch you while you pee."

Jenny squatted, shackled and slightly cold over the toilet.

Stacey: "The room is cold isn't it slave?"

Jenny: "Yes Ma'am."

Stacey: "You will feel better in the warm tub."

When Jenny finished peeing, Stacey grabbed her right arm and dragged her to the tub. She made Jenny sit down in the tub, which had no water.

Stacey: "Before I draw your bath slave, I will remind you of who your Mistress is."

Stacey peed on Jenny's face. Jenny was covered in it.

Stacey then pulled the curtains over the tub.

Jenny: "What are you going to do to me Mistress?"

Stacey: "Your getting a cold shower before we have our bath."

Jenny: (Screaming dramatically) "NO! No way! You can't do that to me!"

Stacey: (Turning the nozzle) "No back-talk slave."

Jenny moaned in frustration and she was sputtering and shivering in the cold water from the shower. Two minutes later Stacey turned off the water and opened the curtains. Then she stepped into the tub, her own skin was covered in goose bumps but Jenny was the one shivering. Stacey turned on the hot and cold water. The water was very warm, almost hot, the tub facet sprayed warm water into Stacey's lap. Jenny had never bathed in such a large tub before and she asked permission to kneel and squirm to reach the warm water. Stacey granted it. When the tub was nearly full, Stacey turned off the nozzles and took out some sponges, soap and laid shampoo and conditioner bottles on the side of the tub adjacent to the wall.

Stacey: "Normally I have bubble baths but your mistress wants to see you naked through the water."

Jenny: "I understand Ma'am."

While Stacey washed Jenny with soap and sponges, they talked about what they might talk about as casual strangers. They discovered they both liked chocolate ice cream best, pepperoni pizza, seafood, Caesar salad, cranberry juice, sushi and steak. Stacey turned out to like Coke the best and Jenny was a Pepsi fan, they both teased about the other side loosing. Stacey loved beer, Jenny loved coolers, Stacey loved fine wine, Jenny loved liqueurs.

The weekend was over. Stacey "ordered" Jenny to get dressed again and she dropped her off at her home on Sunday morning in time for Church. Jenny was not the least bit interested in going. Ironically today would be a worse time than ever.

Jenny could not help but bite her tongue during the sermon, as the pastor ranted and raved about how homosexuals were conspiring to destroy families by converting people to their gayness. Jenny knew she wasn't gay, though technically she had only ever been with one woman. The sermon ended and Jenny knew when she got home she would have to talk to Tamara.

When she got in, Jenny's father ordered her mother to go make lunch. Jenny found it appalling for the first time, as she could only presume her parents thought being kinky meant having damaged muscles or hair. Jenny went and phoned Tamara, she needed someone to talk to about her fabulous weekend. The phone dialled and Tamara answered.

Tamara: "Hi Jenny, how was your weekend?"

Jenny: "It was so great Tams, I went to Stacey's house."

Tamara: "Yeah? And what did you do?"

Jenny: "She did almost everything, many things I had never even heard of. I am not a virgin anymore."

Tamara: (Taken aback) "Oh? Really?!?"

Jenny: "Yeah! Oh my god, I am so happy. But I gotta say, I am disliking church more and more."

Tamara: "Oh darn, I have to go, my mother is calling me, but I will talk to you at school tomorrow okay?"

Jenny: "Um yeah sure."

Jenny did not see Tamara at school, it was strange, and unlike Tamara in so many ways. Jenny was beginning to wonder if something was amiss. But the day went by fast, given she spent most of it thinking about Stacey. She received a text message from Stacey on her way home. It read "hey bebe, your parents invited me over to talk, so I will see you there, ttyl, xoxoxo."

Jenny was excited, when she got there, she noticed that her Uncle Phil's car was there, along with that of her Pastor and Tamara was standing there. Stacey was not there yet. This was getting to be strange. When she got inside, her parents and the Pastor and his wife sat down on the couch. Her uncle Phil seemed to be the only person there happy to see her. Tamara was holding a bible as she stood up.

Jenny: "What is all this?"

McKay: "This is an intervention young lady! Sit down."

Jenny: "Tamara did you...?"

McKay's wife and Jenny's mother wouldn't even look at her. Jenny's dad was red in the face.

McKay: "Tamara is concerned for your mortal soul, now comes the time for us to save you!"

Jenny's Dad: "Your a dyke, you lied to us all and Tamara has been worried sick about what you have been trying to do!"

Jenny: "What I have been trying to do? Figure out who I am? Find out about sex? Because I am sure not going to learn anything from any of you!"

Uncle Phil: "Jenny, please, we called you here because we are concerned about you."

Tamara: "Yeah."

Jenny's Dad: "You will go to Christian Camp all summer this year to cure your lesbianism and your fetishism!"

Jenny: "To hell with that! I tried to be good my whole life, I was one of the only people in our church who showed Christian compassion and you know what? I know what I feel. I know I am bisexual and what I like to do is none of your business!"

Uncle Phil: "Jenny, are you sure this is the life you want?"

Jenny's Dad: "I will lock you in that room for the rest of your life as a child if you will not..."

Jenny: "I am eighteen!"

Uncle Phil: "Calm down my brother, we can't legally lock her in her room. Jenny its not that we think your evil, but we can't imagine why your fascinated with getting hurt. And what shall you do when you want children?"

Jenny: "Its nothing like that. I am not actually getting hurt, Stacey and I have done nothing that the other did not already want!"

Stacey walked in, she figured out from the yelling and commotion what was going on.

Uncle Phil: "Please, young lady, you must tell me, are you or are you not hurting my niece?!?"

Stacey: "No, you must be Uncle Phil. Hi I am Stacey. It seems your all worried about Jenny and I respect that. Bondage is not what it seems like in the movies. Believe me, it is always consensual or otherwise its just rape."

Jenny's Dad: "Why do you have to tie her up then? Because she will run away if you don't?!?"

Stacey: "Its nothing like that. Its just make-belief, much like how actresses that John Wayne rescues are tied up in the movies. Its not real."

Uncle Phil: "As a Christian Man I cannot understand how you can find this sort of thing pleasant. Isn't it frightening?!?"

Jenny and Stacey together: "No."

McKay: "Jenny if you do not repent and Stacey if you do not convert, you will both burn forever in hell!"

Stacey: "The bible also says the stars will fall from the skies at the apocalypse. Tell me how the stars can fall from the sky when they are beyond the earth's atmosphere or gravitational pull?"

McKay: "DO NOT QUESTION THE HOLY BOOK! OUR FAITH IS MUCH TOO STRONG FOR YOUR BLASPHEMY!"

Uncle Phil: "Calm down everyone, please, if my niece and her friend here find rape to be normal then we need to as Christians help them."

Jenny: "Look we are fine, we know that its not normal!"

Stacey: "And neither is bondage, its a preference, like the colour of houses. You may want to read up on it if you do not know what it is."

McKay: "Words of the serpent!"

Stacey: "Look, this obviously bothers you, but it is not your decision. Its hers. I know this subject is taboo to some, but I can assure it has nothing to do with force or depravity."

Jenny's Dad: "Jenny you and this jezebel have embarrassed my family! Do you have any idea what my golf buddies will say if they ever found out about this?!?"

Jenny: "Oh I am sorry, I didn't realize my life was about making you happy! I am not your trophy wife!"

Jenny's Dad stood up shaking and Phil got in his way.

Uncle Phil: "Hold on my brother, if Jenny and Stacey here really have reasons other than being troubled for this rather un-Christian relationship we should hear them out."

McKay: "The scriptures are right there. Anyone who reads them enough knows they are of absolute truth. Its that simple, they want to go to hell!"

Stacey: "The scriptures say the chicken came before the egg! And that snakes eat dirt!"

McKay: "HA! Have you ever read the bible?!? You vile temptress cunt!"

Stacey: "I have read your bible three times. And if there is one thing more ridiculous than mythology, its the people who believe they are entitled to shove it down everyone elses' throat, why don't you get a job?"

McKay: "Jenny she is the path to hell, you want to be raped forever in the afterlife by demons?!?"

Jenny: "I am done with your bullshit!"

Uncle Phil: "Jenny please, McKay is a good man."

Jenny: "Was he too good to not touch my butt when I was little? Was it just a tap? Or was I asking for it?"

McKay: "LIES! Were leaving!"

Uncle Phil: "Jenny sometimes misunderstandings..."

Jenny: "Look Uncle Phil, you can sugar coat it all you want, I know who I am now and if you can't accept that, you cannot be a part of my life!"

Uncle Phil: "I will pray for you, but your family Jenny."

Jenny's Dad: "Your my daughter and I am your father, you will go to the camp and you will never see this succubus ever again!"

Jenny: "No Dad, I am going to live my own life how I want and if there is a heaven I am more likely to get into it than a bunch of judgemental hypocritical phonies! Maybe God was sending me sex dreams to show me a path your church couldn't?"

Jenny's Dad: "Its for your own good! Now go to your room!"

Uncle Phil: "Brother please..."

Jenny's Mom: "No dear. She doesn't have to go to her room. She doesn't have a room here anymore."

Tamara: "Wait a minute, I asked you all here to help her! Not kick her out!"

Jenny's Dad: "Dear, she will only become more sinful."

Uncle Phil: "It is highly un-Christian to send her or her friend away in their time of need."

Jenny's Mom: "Get out of my house Jenny and don't bother coming back."

Tamara began to drizzle tears and Uncle Phil was unable to form words. Jenny's Dad just sat back down and pretended she wasn't there.

Jenny: (Holding back sobs) "You know what?!? To hell with you!"

Stacey: (Whispering to Jenny sympathetically) "You can live with me sweetie."

Jenny: (Whispering back) "Thank you."

Jenny went and got a few treasures but she left many things behind. Not caring about them any longer. Uncle Phil was unable to talk to his brother. As Jenny took her few possessions to her car, Tamara followed them.

Tamara: "Jenny, I can still help you, maybe then your family will..."

Jenny: "Disown me?!? Oh wait they already did that!"

Stacey: "Look you have done enough, you need to leave her alone and rethink why such 'good Christian' people would do this to someone they are related to."