Two Girls One Soul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hitomi: (Japanese accent) "Come Gina, we will wash the milk off your critoris."

Gina was led naked into the kitchen where Gina was presumably relieved by Hitomi.

The rest of the party was unsure whether or not to laugh or sympathize.

Violet nodded to Gina when she came out, some tears dribbling down, but happy, she held some strange smelling ointment on a washcloth to her vagina and seemed relieved. The party went on after the people asked if Gina was okay. After a while it died down somewhat, but not before Hitomi chained Gina up and was apparently going to Violet's limo for some adventures dragging Gina along behind her, Violets slaves gathered Hitomi's sushi chef equipment. Violet stopped to speak to Stacey once more. Apparently Violet and Hitomi agreed to pool their bids together, a loophole Gina and Stacey accepted, even though Stacey would have accepted whatever she could get for charity. Gina was "sold" for $5,000.

Violet: "That was a wild party, we need to multiply its size next year. I want you to host it at my mansion, I will split the ticket prices with you."

Stacey: "I wouldn't have it any other way."

Stacey walked over to Jenny who was still tied and gagged to the table.

Stacey: (Stroking Jenny's hair) "I am glad it was not you that suffered my sweet."

Jenny: (Muffled gag speech) "Thank you Mistress."

Stacey untied Jenny from the table. Then she put Jenny in an arm binder and un-gagged her.

Stacey: (Tapping Jenny's nose with her finger) "You were so good tonight sweetie, I am not going to be rough on you tonight and you can cum without permission just for tonight."

Pushing boundaries...

Stacey and Jenny once again felt the need to experiment, this time they decided to do so on an isolated and far away scale. It would be just the two of them and another slave. A friend who ironically knew both of them separately was intrigued to learn that the two of them had been dating. He, Ian as he was called, inquired about when and how they figured out they were lesbians and it turned out they were bisexual. When he admitted he found bondage interesting, they invited him along, for a week on an island cabin isolated by water and accessible by boat and radio alone. With nothing modern except electricity and light bulbs, the small retreat off the coast of Italy was a sight to behold.

Stacey had made sure that she and Jenny packed enough food and toys for the time being. The electricity, Stacey decided would be turned off and that candle-light would suffice. She knew how to drive a boat, so she made sure Jenny was in a skimpy outfit and lifejacket while Ian only got a lifejacket and rope tied around his testicles and his hands were bound behind his back. Stacey carried some of the packed luggage in her arm and lead Ian up the dock toward the stone house by the leash. She took off the lifejacket when they got on the shore and carried it as well. Jenny carried some of the heavier stuff with a trolley but all they packed was food, sexy outfits and toys. In one trip they got everything, especially as Ian was hooked up to the trolley and forced to pull the luggage and Jenny along.

Upon entry to the house, Jenny was ordered to remove her clothes and Stacey put her in a chastity belt with two dildos and a strap-on, included with chains on her wrists and ankles. Jenny had enough autonomy to do Stacey's bidding in her high heels and chained outfit, her high heels also locked tightly. Stacey chained them both up to the front door and went off to hide the keys to the boat and to their shock collars. When she returned she had Jenny put the stuff away into the bedroom and kitchen while she tortured Ian's cock and squeezed his balls. When Ian moaned she shushed him. Finally when Jenny was nearly finished, Stacey put Jenny's panties in his mouth and wrapped a silk cloth around his face to keep them in.

Stacey: "Slave girl, pour me a drink and then come here and kneel by my feet."

Jenny: "Yes Mistress."

Jenny did as she was commanded and in a minute made Stacey a drink and cleaned up the booze and cranberry juice. She hobbled over in her high heels and chains, holding the drink up on a tray, pretending to be defeated, lost, worried and humbled.

Stacey took the drink and rudely waved Jenny to kneel in front of her. Jenny was on her knees and looked down.

Stacey: (Gesturing to Ian, smacking his thighs) "Come on slave boy keep that cock up high for your mistress! If your cock is not hard your not trying..."

Ian: "Yes Mistress."

Ian had been aroused since they left that morning, and his testicles were now purple and his penis felt like an overextended plank. He shifted and twitched, trying to come to terms with the rope around his testicles and struggled on his ropes. Stacey tied the rope perfectly, Ian felt his circulation and he could not wiggle or break out of the rope. He knew that in theory Stacey could do whatever she wanted to him. In actuality, they had agreed on the limits beforehand, but also agreed that he was her captive for the weekend, almost an indentured slave as he had consented to the bondage, sex and forced labour. Stacey sipped her drink, Jenny kept staring at Stacey's knees as ordered and Ian held his pride in the back of his throat, ready to both hold it and swallow it on Stacey's whim.

Stacey: "Ian sweetie, how are you enjoying being my sex slave?"

Ian: "Good Ma'am, but to be honest, I told my friends I was just having a three way throughout the weekend."

Stacey: "Well you will be, but I am keeping you in your bonds the entire time, also when I am done holding your leash you will still be serving me."

Ian: "Yes Mistress."

Stacey: "Jenny hun, smell my feet."

Jenny: "Yes Ma'am."

Stacey: "Mmmm good girl, now kiss my toes."

Jenny obeyed and shifted her wrists as the chains began to ache a bit.

Stacey: "Okay now I want you to lick my shoes."

Jenny: "Yes Mistress."

Stacey narrowed her eyes at Jenny and slapped her face.

Stacey: "I said LICK not LAP! I am not a saucer of milk am I?!?"

Jenny: "Sorry Ma'am!"

Stacey: (Slapping her harder) "I asked you a question!"

Jenny: "No Mistress you're not a saucer of milk! I am sorry!"

Stacey: "Do a better job and perhaps I will be lenient with you..."

Ian began to chuckle.

Stacey furiously looked at him, all tongue in cheek, she too tried to prevent herself from laughing.

Stacey: (Snapping the leash on his testicles) "Is something amusing you Ian?"

Ian: "No Ma'am I was just um laughing."

Stacey: "Seeing Jenny in trouble..."

Stacey snapped the rope harder and took a big gulp of her drink, Ian was on the ground, hunching, kneeling on one knee trying not to fall over.

Stacey: "Is it still funny prick? I don't hear you laughing now!"

Ian: (In closed breath from the testicle tugging) "No Mistress I am not."

Jenny: "I could laugh Mistress."

Stacey: "Shut up and keep licking bitch! I will let you know when you can laugh..."

Then Ian and Jenny tried closing their mouths when they started laughing and it burst out. Stacey tried gritting her teeth but she too could only laugh. It was not the dominatrix and slave duo Ian had envisioned, but it did suit Jenny and Stacey just the same.

Time had passed, they had watched the sun set and the moon rise and the boats pass through. Apparently they had not gotten too far from the mainland. Stacey was disappointed she rented the wrong island but then she secretly admitted she was glad to see boats. They ate seafood, including crab they had bought on the mainland. The meal was delicious and Stacey was extra happy about not having to do any chores. As night fell, the only light they had was candle light as well as a large bowl of oil that burned, much akin to the old lights the Romans used. Stacey was not dressed like a Roman though she considered it, she instead was nude on the couch. Ian had been untied earlier on and so had Jenny. Now she ordered her "gladiator" Ian to grab Jenny and tied her up. Jenny was to play along and struggle like an unbroken in slave girl might. Ian grabbed some hemp rope and began to chase Jenny who was in her clean but tattered rags.

Jenny tried running around the pillars and even outside, but she tried to crawl rapidly under a table and that is when Ian grabbed her foot and pulled her out.

Jenny: "NO! LET ME GO!"

Ian: "Silence by Jupiter!"

Stacey laughed quietly at that remark on the couch, but she was able to keep it together for the seriousness of the fantasy.

Ian held Jenny down on the stone floor and sat on top of her. Then he held her wrists behind her back and tied the rope around them tightly.

Jenny: "No please! Ugh is this how you want me?!? All tied up like this!"

Ian: "Its how the Empress wants you."

Ian picked Jenny up off the ground, his right hand tightly gripping Jenny's upper right arm and his left hand groping her left breast from behind. He then began pulling her toward Stacey, as Jenny faced backward from the direction she was going in, she tried to run that way but could only drag her feet. Barefoot, she gave that up quickly, kicking the air instead. Stacey sipped wine out of the goblet she held and ate a grape while she waited for her gladiator to bring her Jenny.

Stacey: "Okay now face her toward me."

Ian turned Jenny toward Stacey and began to grope her harder with both hands.

Jenny: "No please stop! UGH DON'T TOUCH ME THERE!!!"

Stacey tore Jenny's rags off her body and put in a ring gag into her mouth, despite Jenny's best efforts to resist, she was now naked, gagged and bound tightly. Ian kept groping her hard and Stacey motioned him to push her down on her knees. Stacey then began to pinch Jenny's nipples and twisted them a little, Jenny winced and tried to shake herself free from Ian.

Stacey: "Good boy Praetor, your a Praetor now, you will no longer have to serve in the games."

Ian: "What's a Praetor?"

Stacey: "Oh. Praetors were palace guards and sometimes the only soldiers allowed in Rome. They had two captains to lessen the chance of a coup against the Emperor and most of the time they were so corrupt they sold the office of Emperor of Rome to the highest bidder. Augustus however commanded their loyalty just fine."

Ian: "So like the SWAT Team and the secret service?"

Stacey: "Yes, now focus. Stick your cock in her pussy."

Jenny felt it throbbing as it went into her, it felt great, it was almost as if Stacey were the man she loved instead of the woman, and with Stacey right there in front of her, Jenny felt so good, with Ian and Stacey holding her in bondage, it was exhilarating. But to keep the mood she pretended to hate it, she squirmed and screamed with her eyes closed and bit down on the gag hard. Then as Ian began to rock her forward and backward she shook and quivered but she remembered the rules. She would not have an orgasm unless Stacey told her to.

Stacey: "I bet you want to cum now don't you slave?"

Jenny: (Muffled gag speech) "Mmm hmm! Mmm hmm!"

Stacey: "Too bad. Now lick my clit bitch."

Ian held Jenny's head down toward Stacey's clitoris, Jenny tried lifting her head back up but Ian was just too strong, he could even force her to slowly go down, rather than just a push. Jenny's tongue on the other hand cooperated perfectly and licked Stacey perfectly.

Stacey: "Mmmmm good girl, don't stop. Praetor fuck her harder, were Roman, not tantric."

Ian did as he was told and Jenny felt his excitement before he even began to work harder. Jenny tried moving her wrists apart, but the rope felt like 1,000 hugs. Half an hour had passed by then and it had felt like an hour of wonder to them all.

Ian: "Your majesty may I cum?"

Stacey: "Of course, you only ask permission when your restrained. Don't ask me without wearing them again okay?"

Ian: "Understood milady."

Ian knew that Jenny and he were disease free, and Stacey. The tests were done thoroughly. In addition to birth control and two of the most beautiful women Ian had ever met, he felt months a lifetime of tension wash away as he ejaculated into Jenny and shook vigorously.

Jenny felt the warm seamen envelop her being, like drinking hot soup on a cold day, her naked body felt almost too good to be human. Stacey was feeling the passion, though each person was in the centre of it in their own mind, Stacey could not hold on either and she could not hold on. She too had an orgasm and she fell over backward into the couch. Jenny felt like she could no longer contain herself, like as if she had to let herself climax or she would die. Stacey knew that...

Stacey: "Okay sweetie, you may cum now."

Jenny stopped trying to contain herself and she squirted on the couch and a bit onto Stacey. Then she collapsed into Ian's arms, still feeling as if Stacey was holding her.

Ian: "Does she always do that?"

Stacey: (Smiling) "No, she has never done that."

Stacey pulled the gag out of Jenny's mouth.

Stacey: "Why don't you cum that way all the time?"

Jenny: "You usually don't make wait half an hour my Queen."

Stacey: "I will from now on..."

Family Drama

In Stacey's penthouse the sun hid itself behind the black clouds of rain. Jenny had never seen a storm at such a view before. The sight was fascinating for her. Stacey had her tied in a Y shape on her bed, her wrists tightly together and her legs wide apart. The skylight and the windows in front of the bed provided Jenny the view that was keeping her captivated. She was exhausted from the love making, so was Stacey as she stood chopping onions and salmon for lunch. Normally she would have Jenny do chores as well but Stacey knew she was a better cook. Jenny struggled in her ropes, feeling them tight around her wrists, perfectly tied, she was not going anywhere but her circulation was still healthy. Stacey loved it when Jenny "tried" to escape her restraints. She was almost ready to make love again if she were not sore from before.

Jenny: "Do want me to do the dishes Mistress?"

Stacey: "You will clean them with your tongue, before you get anything to eat slave."

Jenny: "Yes Ma'am."

Stacey: (Moaning) "Good."

True to her word, Stacey untied Jenny and after helping her get her numb body up and off the bed, she made her crawl into the kitchen and before cleaning the dishes properly, she made her clean them with her tongue. She pretended that the knives had already been licked, as well as the can opener. Jenny was grateful for that. Jenny then loaded the dishes into the dishwasher and Stacey put a salmon bun into her mouth. It melted in her mouth, not just because she was hungry, but also because Stacey knew the right mixture of miracle whip.

The sandwiches filled them up and they watched the black storm clouds looming over the skyscraper.

Jenny: "I love rain. I am gonna go outside."

Stacey: "I wouldn't."

Jenny: "Why? Since when do you want me dressed?"

Stacey: "Were on a skyscraper, lightning, hello."

Jenny smirked and realized that going outside would be a foolish mistake.

Stacey: "The tenants meeting told me that lightning hits this building all the time, they even have to get someone to scrape off the dead pigeons."

Jenny: "Oh my god, are you serious?"

Stacey: "Yeah, that is why I leave coins on the window sills, I would not want to clean pigeon shit and their bodies off of windows."

Jenny: "I would be more worried about falling."

Stacey: "Heights don't scare me."

Jenny: "What does?"

Stacey: "Darkness. When it is too dark I sometimes feel as if all the lights might go out, the sun, everything. Also when I was a kid I fell into a pit, I had to hold onto the edge to avoid drowning in the dark water. My sister Chloe pulled me out, but I was down there for a while. She has been ever so protective of me ever since."

Jenny: "Aww."

Stacey: "No I mean REALLY. Like when I first started dating Trevor she had a background check done on him by her friend in the RCMP."

Jenny: "Is that even legal?"

Stacey: "Well unless being a cheating scumbag is on his record, I would say he is clean."

Jenny: "Does she do this with all your other boyfriends?"

Stacey: "Boyfriends, friends, coworkers, one time she demanded to see the back of a kitchen when my meal came late."

Jenny: "Wow."

Stacey: "Yeah, high school I thought to be the most embarrassing. But university was much worse. She like had my professors briefed and told the Dean not to let anything happen to me."

Jenny began to giggle.

Stacey: "Apparently he almost cancelled my enrolment just to get rid of her. But my transcript was so good he reconsidered."

Jenny: "What is she like otherwise?"

Stacey: "Well I love her to death, but I guess bossy would still the first thing people think of her. She is not mean but she definitely does not go with the flow, she makes the flow go with her."

Jenny: "What does she do for a living?"

Stacey: "She plans weddings. And she says her favourite part is squabbling with the mothers."

Jenny: "I bet she knows what she is doing though eh?"

Stacey: "She makes about a hundred grand a year. And I suspect she spends almost none of it."

Jenny: "Is she um, like us too?"

Stacey: "I think so, I have noticed that the men she dates, gorgeous big muscled guys no less have trouble walking after they have been dating her."

Jenny: "I wonder if there is something in the water where we come from."

Stacey: "We found handcuffs in my mom's room when I was 10. And we had no idea what the hell they were for."

Jenny began laughing harder, Stacey did as well.

Stacey: "My mom died of cancer a couple years ago though."

Jenny: "I am sorry to hear that. I wish mine did instead."

Stacey: "You don't know what you're talking about Jenny. Losing someone you love is indescribably painful!"

Jenny: "Well I don't love my mother."

Stacey did not like where this conversation might lead, so she avoided it.

Stacey: "Um well, my sister found out about our relationship through checking up on me, so she invited us to my daddy's house."

Jenny: "What should I wear?"

Stacey: (Snickering deep in her chest.) "Whatever I make you wear sweetie."

That evening Jenny wore a black frilly mini-skirt, a white blouse top and a gray girdle. With hoop earrings and sparse amounts of purple eye shadow, she looked like a high class secretary. Stacey even put a steel headband in Jenny's hair and made sure she put on black leather boots. Stacey even did the makeup for her, Jenny in fact was tied to a chair for most of it. Still tape gagged, Stacey groped her and pinched her nipples, Jenny cried out for dramatic effect. Stacey knew she would have to do the lipstick after, but she could leave that task to Jenny. While Jenny was still bound and gagged, Stacey slipped on a silver mini-dress and matching shoes and purse. She then say on Jenny's lap and removed the gag.

Stacey: "I do not want your hair to get messed up sweetie, so were just going to make out."

Jenny: "Thank you Mistress."

Stacey lifted Jenny using her training she had learned when she was in nursing, with perfect leverage she laid Jenny on a recliner and pushed forward leaning her back and then kissed her. It was a sensual kiss, nothing with the licking or tongue twirling, just a soft romantic kiss. Jenny's bottom tingled and she shifted around in her tight restraints, even let a giggle slip out. Stacey giggled back. Then she shushed her. The lights were dimmed by a remote control Stacey had on the coffee table nearby, so she had the romantic atmosphere she wanted. The rain outside did not kill the mood. Jenny wiggled like a fly caught in a web, knowing how much Stacey enjoyed it, she arched her back, exposing her neck. Stacey kissed her jaw bone and worked her way down to her cleavage and back up toward her ear lobe. Stacey nuzzled and kissed her there, and then back to her lips. Jenny then began to nuzzle Stacey, Stacey groped her in turn and felt her up gently, massaging her breasts and back muscles. Jenny felt the tension bubbles pop like balloons, her back now felt liquid and she was able to sleep on the chair, Stacey slid her over and continued to fondle her. The two of them fell asleep side by side. Jenny loved being tied up and felt completely at ease. Stacey felt empowered, like she was the most prestigious person on earth. She had her hand on Jenny's side, not letting go because it felt so warm and soft.