Two Girls One Soul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tamara: (Sobbing) "Jenny! Please! Your my best friend!"

Jenny: "Your dead to me, I never want to you or my parents or that pervert and his wife again!"

Stacey was tempted to ask "what about your uncle" but she didn't, she just looked him as he walked to the porch, looking saddened. Stacey felt bad for him, and rather pitied Tamara. But she said nothing. When Jenny closed the door, Phil walked over to Stacey.

Uncle Phil: "Please, whatever you do, your the only family she will have now."

Stacey in secret tossed Phil her card.

Stacey: "I understand." Stacey had even wrote on the card "you can ask me how she is anytime you like."

Stacey pulled out of the drive way and Tamara looked her, Stacey still looked at her with pity. Jenny did not look at her at all. Tamara was dead to her now...

Setting Boundaries

It had been a rough night, Jenny sat on Stacey's bed, she was not even out of high school yet and she felt so alone. Except when Stacey was around.

Stacey: "Well sweetie, you can sleep here with me tonight or I can take the couch if you want to be alone. Tomorrow I will drive you to school alright?"

Jenny: "Yes. Thank you."

Stacey: "I do have some rules for you, rules of the house, but we shall discuss them later."

Jenny: "Stacey?"

Stacey: "Yeah?"

Jenny: "Can you hold me while I try to sleep?"

Stacey: "Of course I can."

Jenny had feared what would happen when she went to school the next day. She worried Tamara would try to talk to her again. But to her relief, Tamara said nothing to her, kept to the shadows, allowing Jenny to ignore her. Her last year of school just a month away from being over, Jenny wanted to get it over with. The day ended slowly, she never felt so alone, until Stacey drove to pick her up.

Stacey: "Hey sweetie, come on in. I have some work to do before we go home."

Jenny: "Okay."

In the car, Stacey and Jenny talked about their day.

Stacey: "I have more work to do at the studio, but then we shall go for dinner with my boss. When we get home I will explain to you some of the rules."

Jenny: "Can I hear them now?"

Stacey: "Of course my pet. For starters, you will finish high school, graduate, get good grades and then I am going to send you to University. I will pay for whatever course you like. But you will have to pick something."

Jenny: "Anything else?"

Stacey: "Yes, whoever cooks doesn't have to clean up after. However if we get kinky I will make you clean up anyway. We clean for an hour on Friday, it won't take long so don't worry. Also we do not channel surf. You want to know what is on you use the TV guide or the preview channel."

Jenny: "What about the internet?"

Stacey: "Nope ha ha ha just kidding."

Jenny: "Any other rules?"

Stacey: "Yes. You will obey my orders without question."

Jenny: "Mmmm yes Mistress."

They arrived to the studio amid the rush hour traffic.

Stacey's Boss: "Ah hello girls! You look fabulous! So Stacey while you were picking up your baby-sitting baby I thought you should wear the purple dress instead of the pink one."

Stacey: "Yeah okay Larry."

Jenny: "Is he um?"

Stacey: "Yes he is homosexual."

Larry: "Oh please honey, I have been with more men than Cleopatra!"

Jenny: "Good to know."

Stacey: "Take a seat Jenny while I work."

Larry: "Is she your newest sex-slave?"

Stacey: "She is. And hopefully to be my oldest."

Jenny blushed. She was not sure if she should be open about sex in this environment.

An hour later, Larry with his studio expense account paid for dinner, he had his boyfriend there to, a man who dressed as a cowboy and said barely anything.

Larry: "Okay so the photo shoot went well, but you're going to have to give me the name of your little friends agent."

Jenny: "I don't have an agent."

Stacey: "She is still in high school."

Larry: "Oh my god, is she a minor?!?"

Jenny: "I am eighteen."

Larry: "Oh my god, I have heard that sentence so many times in my life..."

Stacey: "She is eighteen Larry."

Larry: "Well that's fabulous. I was 18 once. But gab gab gab, when Jenny is done high school what is she doing after?"

Jenny: "I am going to university."

Larry: "Oh where and for what?"

Jenny: "I don't know yet."

Stacey: "I agreed to pay for her university education. But if she can model too, and I think she definitely can, then maybe I might not have to."

Jenny: "Can I really model? You think they will hire me?"

Stacey: "My agent definitely will. But you're still going to school."

Jenny: "I think I can do that."

The summer went by faster than anticipated. Jenny has graduated and had decided to take Tourism and Hospitality as her major. She excelled in it, and as Stacey put it "had a knack because she was so sweet." Jenny was loving the course and the modeling she did with Stacey. Even while they appeared as a team in the public's eye, Jenny felt submissive to Stacey, worshipping her. Stacey was her best friend and she was like a goddess to her. Stacey felt that Jenny was the only person she could really be herself with. Stacey and Jenny would continue to use their looks and their charm to get through their life.

In two years, Jenny was 20 years old and she had a bachelors' degree in Tourism and Hospitality. She got a job at fancy hotel and she found that it was easy to be accommodating for clients as she had plenty of practice from Stacey's teachings. Stacey was proud of her prodigy and sought to celebrate.

Jenny's employee discount was furthered to free admission when with help from Larry and Stacey was able to move a convention to her hotel. The money the convention brought in was hundreds of thousands of dollars from the various models and agents renting expensive hotels. Jenny was promoted to assistant manager and she was given the honeymoon suite for free for the weekend. Stacey thus decided to surprise her. With another woman.

Jenny was in clothing that looked like her uniform. In fact it was. She wore her black skirt and white blouse and headband like she was working. Stacey asked her to do so to help with the fantasy. Jenny knew she was bringing someone else, but she had no idea who.

Out of the bathroom Stacey stepped in, she wore black lingerie, black corset and she looked very snobby with her silver eye shadow and dark red lipstick.

Jenny: "Hi can I help you?"

Stacey: "Yes, the complimentary slave that comes with the hotel is not cooperating! I demand you fix this!"

Jenny: "Well we at the hotel find that slaves are best broken in by the guests. Employees just get in the way."

Stacey: "Look young lady, I have been a customer at this hotel for 10 years and I own shares, now I shall have you demoted as a slave if you do not do as I say!"

Jenny: "Of course."

Stacey pulled out an older woman out of the bathroom. She was an East Indian woman of 40 years or so. She was gorgeous, tanned and she was tied up tightly in her blue blouse and white skirt.

Jenny: "Oh my..."

Stacey had her hand over the older woman's mouth. She squirmed, playing the part perfectly.

Stacey: (Thrusting the woman forward.) "Fix this. Or I shall write a nasty review of your service here."

Milf: (Tongue in cheek) "Please missy I am not a hotel slave, I am a free-woman who this Patrician has captured! Please believe me!"

Jenny: "All persons on our property are liable to serve. Unless you're a patrician or I am, I cannot legally help you."

Milf: "Please don't let her do this to me! I want to go back to my hotel room!"

Stacey: "I have had enough of this."

Stacey grabbed Jenny and tied her hands tightly. Then rolled down the panties of both her captives and then rolled down her own.

Stacey: (Picked up the phone and didn't dial) "I am taking your employee and the slave as my personal property. As a shareholder I can legally do so. Okay thank you."

Jenny: "Please ma'am, if you are not 100% satisfied with our service, we shall make it right! That is our policy!"

Stacey: "Yes. I am taking you both to my estate after I break you in. So now kneel in front of me!"

Jenny did as she was told. But the older woman, still pretended to be unbroken.

Stacey: "Are you deaf? Submit to me! I am a Patrician, therefore I am ENTITLED to have you obey me!"

Milf: "I refuse!"

Stacey grabbed the older woman's hair.

Stacey: "What is your name slave?"

Milf: "Gina! My name is Gina!"

Stacey: "I see, and do you know what I will do to you if you do not lick my pussy?"

Gina: "No! Please!"

Stacey held Gina's head to her clitoris. And then grabbed Jenny's hair and did the same to her.

Stacey: "I will have you lashed 100 times and then I will order all the hotel staff to fuck you in a conga line. You will feel like you were fucked by a train."

Gina: "No please! Let me go! Let us go!"

Jenny: "Our hotel policy is law. There is no letting us go."

Stacey: "Very good Jenny, now both of you keep licking, make me cum."

Stacey held them by the hair and began to feel her orgasm coming on. She sprayed both of them in the face and almost fell over.

Stacey: "Clean my pussy and each other."

Jenny: "Yes Mistress."

Stacey took off Jenny's bonds and lay her uniform on the ottoman in front of the bed. Then tied her back up again, this time in chains. Jenny was cold with the metal links all over her body. She looked afraid but she was having the time of her life. Stacey then pinched both her breasts and made her whimper.

Gina: "Your crazy! You can't do this to us!"

Stacey then took a knife and cut off Gina's clothes and tied her higher up, through the decorative metal arches on the bathroom door. Gina was unable to get down. She squirmed as Stacey then began to grope her and beat her.

Stacey: "Gina here likes to have her body abused a little more than you sweetie. So I am going to strip the hair off her body."

Gina: "So that is why you told me not to shave my legs or pussy!"

Jenny: "Oh are you going to do that to me Ma'am?"

Stacey: "Do you want me to?"

Gina then screamed as Stacey ripped off patches of hair from Gina's body, leaving her perfectly hairless, even cuter than before.

Jenny: "No, definitely not."

Stacey continued to rub hot wax on Gina and tear off hair.

Stacey: (Holding Gina's face in her breasts) "You know this is really your fault Gina, you should have stripped the hair when you were younger or had laser hair removal."

Gina: (Crying) "I am sorry mistress!"

Stacey: "Sorry doesn't mean less work for me now does it? And I can't untie you, you will just run away."

Gina: "No Ma'am it doesn't."

Stacey continued to torture her with the hair removal and then moved onto whipping her.

Stacey: "Jenny gets to watch you get beaten. If you ever say no to me, we shall have to start this game again. And I am impatient."

Gina: (Squirming) "Please don't do this to me! I will do whatever you say!"

Stacey: "Your right, you will."

Stacey put a ring gag in Gina's mouth and looked down on Jenny.

Stacey: "Sweetie, come lick Gina's clit. But if she cums without my permission I will punish you both."

Jenny: "Yes Mistress."

Jenny looked completely helpless, her whole mouth on Gina's vagina, her tongue poking upward on Gina's vagina which was getting increasingly warm. Gina was beginning to climax. Jenny shook her head as though to warn her and not daring to take her mouth off of Gina. Gina then climaxed. Jenny backed out, cum dribbling down her face. Gina then looked at Stacey in horror. They were all playing their parts very well.

Stacey gave Gina an evil smile. And then looked at Jenny with an icy cold sneer.

Stacey: "I am trained to do piercings in real life. So I am going to give you both some. The safety word is still of course using my name."

Gina: (Muffled drool speech) "What are you gonna do?"

Stacey: "I am going to put rings in your tits. Both of you. Then put a small chain in them, but Gina is mostly at fault, so she will be strung up by the limbs."

Stacey did just that. She tied Jenny to the bed, but off the bed, on the corner facing the middle of the room. Then she tied Gina's hands to her knees and tied her feet to the ceiling and hoisted her up. Stacey then put on a strap-on and began to penetrate Gina furiously.

Stacey: "Don't worry Jen, your next."

Gina climaxed again, but she had to beg Stacey's permission to cum again. Stacey made her hold on for a minute. Then she took out some piercing equipment and began piercing Gina's breasts. Then she put gold rings in them, the chain already attached. Gina screamed at the torture and then she moaned with pleasure. Stacey then unchained Jenny and then handcuffed her wrists to a chastity belt she forced her to wear. The chastity belt had a butt plug and a dildo as well as a strap-on. She then pierced Jenny's nipples and Jenny screamed and cried.

Stacey: "Now Jenny I am going to turn on the vibrator in your chastity belt. If you cum without permission I will click this button here and you will be shocked. I want you to fuck Gina and make her cum again. But if you cum before I give you the order you will be tortured. Understand?"

Jenny by then had a ball gag in her mouth and through muffled speech said "yes ma'am"

Stacey then clicked the button as a test. Jenny screamed and held her head up high. She shook with frustration in her new contraption. Stacey just smiled and then handcuffed her feet in leg irons. Then she sat on Gina's face, or rather stood above it.

Stacey: "Okay Gina, lick my cunt, make me cum, Jenny make Gina cum and if you cum before I give you permission I will click this button again."

Both of Stacey's captives complied and she shocked Jenny once more.

Jenny did as she was told, she thrust in and out, pushing Gina back and forth, in and out of Stacey. Gina tried using her tongue through the ring-gag as best she could, but sometimes could only reach when Jenny pushed her a little bit further. Jenny of course was working hard to not orgasm as she stared at Gina and Stacey afraid. Gina of course squirmed and sputtered as she tried to breathe in and out.

Stacey: "There is no need for that yet Gina, we are just beginning."

Gina moaned in frustration. Jenny was leaning awkwardly on her dildo trying to not cum, as if she had to go to the bathroom.

Stacey: "Jenny, do not disappoint me, you are after all a prized slave compared to this piece of fuck-meat."

Jenny nodded not wanting to offend. The role playing was going well. Stacey then squirted in Gina's mouth. Gina lapped it up and still squirmed as Jenny made her cum. Jenny was of course more used to Stacey than Gina so she held on. Stacey finally allowed Jenny to cum.

Stacey: "Okay sweetie, you can cum now, as soon as you get on top of Gina here."

Gina squirmed more and Jenny tried to get onto her.

Stacey: "Your pathetic, both of you."

Stacey walked around and hoisted Jenny up onto Gina.

Jenny: (Muffled gagged speech) "Thank you my Queen."

Stacey: "Fuck her, make yourself cum. Then maybe I will let you get off of her."

Stacey walked around to Gina's head again. Gina was feeling the weight of Jenny on her body, and her wrists and ankles felt tighter than ever in her entire life.

Stacey removed Gina's ring gag.

Gina: "Please mistress, let her off of me, she is having an orgasm right now! Please!"

Stacey: "Your still being tortured Gina. I want you to beg mercy."

Gina: "Mercy! Please! MERCY!"

Stacey: "Now yell freedom like in the movie Brave Heart."

Gina: "FREEDOM!"

Stacey lowered Gina and ordered Jenny off of her. Jenny's chastity belt was dripping with cum down her legs. She took it off of her. Then she forced Gina to clean her up with her tongue.

Stacey: "Next weekend we are having a naked sushi-party, you two will be the naked people I lay the sushi on. If you're good, you can eat some sushi later on. Jenny you will wear the belt and you will not cum until we fuck, but Gina, you will be fucked by all our guests. And I invited several virgins who need to break the ice and learn how to please women."

Gina: "How many virgins Mistress?"

Stacey: "Twenty Three, so you will be fucking for about forty six minutes at least. Oh and I am auctioning you off for charity. One of the men or women will buy you for the night. The money will be used for stem cell research. Are you up for it?"

Gina: (Enthusiastic.) "Yes Ma'am."

Stacey released Gina and re-attached Jenny's chastity belt.

Stacey: "Your free to go, but are you sure you don't want to stay? Jenny is just about to fuck me for a couple hours, and I don't mind sharing."

Gina: "No I have to get up early. Seeya later."

Gina left and Jenny said goodbye muffled and then looked at Stacey as if she was waiting for her orders again.

Stacey: "What are you looking at slave? Your not allowed to cum until you make me cum..."

The sushi party had a good turnout. How Stacey managed to arrange 59 people to get tested and arrive with their papers was nothing short of her strong mind and will. Jenny lay strapped to the table, ball gagged and garnished with seaweed. Stacey had ordered some special sushi to be made for later, but Jenny was to be used as a buffet. As was Gina. The Japanese sushi chef Tanaka Hitomi was a female foreign exchange university student who also knew Japanese rope bondage. She tied Jenny and Gina to the table and it was revealed that she was Stacey's sensai. Hitomi made sure the two girls did not eat all day so that they would look hungrier as the guests ate their sushi. She also asked Stacey if she could borrow Gina at the end of the night, since she planned to outbid the guests in the auction. Gina consented, so Stacey pretended that she was giving Gina away to Hitomi against Gina's consent.

The people all surrounded the setting. The two naked and bound women had more and more sushi being laid on their soft flesh, and Stacey was dressed in what seemed to be a kimono/miniskirt made of leather. Wearing jade pearls, she welcomed them all in. The various guests included slaves, who were to serve the drinks. Violet came in on a plank carried by four female sex slaves, who were gagged and tied up to the plank and wearing feathers like a horse decorated for a parade. The gags were Bridles of course and Violet used her horse whip to control them.

Stacey: "Welcome everyone, I am so glad you could come. And I must say I find it weird that you all arrived at once."

Violet: "The party doesn't start until I arrive."

Stacey: "Okay fair enough."

Hitomi stood up and began dropping more sushi onto the slave girls.

Stacey: "Enjoy everyone."

Violet stepped down off of her plank and walked over to the dance floor, not planning on eating until she was starving.

The music was of all genres, while the slave girls struggled in their bonds, other slaves and owners came and plucked sushi off their naked bodies and Gina began to moan when wasabi dripped onto her clitoris.

Nobody noticed at first, hours went by, apparently the seaweed paddies holding the sushi had saved Gina from extreme pain, but no longer. Enough struggling, eating and turn of events caused the wasabi to fall right in. Gina then screamed through her gag. She thrust and thrashed trying desperately to beg for mercy. Everyone thought it was part of the show, until Gina began using Stacey's name.

Stacey removed the gag, the party knew that the moment was over. She knelt over.

Stacey: "What's wrong sweetie?"

Gina: (Struggling not to yell in Stacey's ear) "I have wasabi in my clit! Please get it out of me! It hurts!"

Stacey unstrapped Gina from the table.

Stacey: "Hitomi can you get her some milk?"