Two Girls One Soul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tamara: "I was in the elevator crying when I heard the yelling. That man looked like trouble."

Jenny: "Oh my god Tamara!"

Tamara pulled Stacey out of the tub and began to perform CPR on her, a course she learned immediately after Logan's death just in case.

Tamara: (Pushing on Stacey's chest) "One two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve thirteen fourteen fifteen!"

Then Tamara breathed into Stacey and began to count to fifteen again as she pushed down.

Jenny's face was red with hot tears.

Tamara: "I need you to call the ambulance and help her in that room do you understand?"

Jenny: "Yes!"

Jenny ran to call 911.

She was told to make sure Chloe was not moved. Then she went to check on Stacey. Stacey coughed up water just as Jenny came in.

Stacey: "Oh my god! Tamara! JENNY!"

Jenny and Stacey hugged each other and cried even harder and Tamara went to tend Chloe. Within five minutes the paramedics came and helped bandage Chloe up. Chloe woke up.

Chloe: "Is Stacey okay?"

Stacey: "I am fine Chloe!"

Stacey went to go hug her but Tamara blocked her.

Tamara: "She can't risk any trauma."

Chloe: "Its fine!"

Stacey still stood back, listening to Tamara and the paramedics who concurred with looks of concern.

Chloe started to cry. "Stacey hug me! I need you!" Then she passed out.

In a few hours, Jenny and Stacey sat together in the hospital. Tamara as well along with Keith. Chloe was wheeled out.

Doctor: "She will make a full recovery. She is ready to home."

Chloe: "Will I be pretty again?"

Keith: "You are pretty now."

Chloe: "Doctor?"

Doctor: "Your head suffered some scarring but your hair will grow back around it. Nobody will ever notice so long as you do not shave your head."

Chloe: "Don't worry."

Then a familiar face came to the hospital. It was Jenny's uncle Phil.

Jenny: "Uncle Phil? What are you doing here?!"

Uncle Phil: "I came to see if you were okay as soon as I heard."

Jenny: "I stopped talking to you! How did you?"

Stacey: "He asked me to watch over you."

Jenny: "You told him?"

Stacey: "He loves you Jen."

Uncle Phil: "I am alone in that I am afraid. My brother has ran off with another woman and lost all his money to her when he got to Columbia. Naturally your mother left him. I have no idea where she went. I joined the United Church in search for God and I have found the community to be more inviting."

Jenny squeezed her uncle just like he did. Somehow the bear hug was not as easy as she had hoped. But she did not care.

I suppose you noticed I had not narrated my story until now. Well that is because it happened to the world around me. Not just to me. Stacey and I got married at the United Church with my Uncle as the cleric believe it or not even though I am an Atheist and she has considered Wicca or Buddhism, she is not quite sure what she believes. What I believe is that people change. I learned that in ways most people will never even imagine. Violet came to the wedding and she and Keith and Omar played all sorts of pranks. I do not think Chloe was pleased and I can only imagine that the Hall Owner was not pleased about Omar jumping through the skylight. Chloe now trusts me and Tamara like she does Stacey and she has laid off. In a way Trevor fixed things but we would never acknowledge it even to each other. I still have nightmares about him choking me and now I do not even let Stacey choke me or put a collar on me. Stacey does not seem to have nightmares but I cannot say for sure. I have not told her but somehow I think she knows. But I do not want to touch that subject. Though I am still bisexual, I now feel nervous around men I am going to sleep with. I will never again let myself be touched by a man unless he is restrained to the point where I could whatever I wanted to him. I know that there are nice guys out there, but we don't need them. They will be fine without the two of us anyway. One thing we did need however was their sperm, Stacey and I planned to get a donor, ironically the sperm bank we used had some of McKay's former church group of phonies, their numbers are like way less than they have been in 30 years and lately I have been feeling nauseous...