Two Mothers, Two Daughters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing that little fact made Katie's mind move in the very same direction at her mother was thinking right now. She wanted to somehow get her dad on board with the idea of being a cuckold. Trish had given her encouraging news when she shared that her dad Steve had for some reason been talking to Jack about the idea of being a cuckold. He had even confessed in detail the lifestyle that he and Joanna now lived. Of course he never mentioned anything about Trish being involved because it hadn't actually happened yet when they spoke; it was still in the planning stages.

She could only close her eyes and imagine how hot it would be to sit there watching Steve in his chair while Joanna owned their daughter right in front of him. When Trish had returned yesterday in the early afternoon the very first thing Katie noticed was her collar. What Trish hadn't noticed when she first put it on Wednesday night was her initials that were done in diamonds. It was actually a beautiful piece made from hand crafted soft black leather along with the gem stones. It had gotten more than a few questioning comments during school today.

Katie had made up her mind then and there that Donna would be wearing one by the end of this weekend too. After all wasn't she now Donnas' mistress and her mother deserved the very best from her. She wanted to get some time to talk in private with Joanna too about the proper training and treatment of a submissive property. Maybe she would decide that she didn't want her mother to experience anything too extreme but she needed the knowledge to make that decision. Of course it would be her own decision too and not one she consulted with Donna about because part of being a good mistress was knowing what is good for your sub.

She was broken from her thoughts by both an incoming text and Trish asking what she thought of the setup for tonight. It was from her own lover telling her that she had arrived in Grand Central Station. She would be at their place in 30 minutes or so.

"That was from my mom, she's almost here!" Katie said happily.

Trish just gave her a hug and a smile but said nothing. She seemed to be lost in her own world at the moment.

Katie had noticed it immediately when Trish had returned yesterday afternoon. She had spent all night Wednesday and all Thursday morning into the afternoon with her mother. It had profoundly changed her friend and she wondered just how deep the changes were. It wasn't a bad change by any means in fact Trish seemed at peace with herself right now. It was as if she found exactly what she was missing in her life and now she seemed...well complete.

Katie had tried to fish for details of the previous night when she returned but all Trish would tell her was it was the most amazing night of her whole life. She did let on a few details of course that left Katie speechless and in awe of how much influence Joanna truly seemed to have. The idea that not only had Trish dined at Per Se but also met the famous chef Bill Armstrong had been the first shock. The second was more like an atom bomb dropping; her best friend had actually met Katy Perry. Not a quick hi I'm Trish Stevens type meeting but an actual get together in her dressing room.

Katy Perry was a favorite of them both and the idea that Trish hung out with her and had the promise of meeting her again was mind boggling. She also sensed that there was more to the story about meeting these two celebrities but she couldn't pry it out of her. All Trish would do was say again how the night was the most amazing one of her life.

She was slightly more forthcoming when Katie asked her about being in bed with her mother Joanna. Before answering at all she thought she saw Trish shudder in orgasm at just the thought of the night before. She wasn't sure but her friend had the most satisfied smile when she told Katie that saving herself for Joanna was everything she expected it to be and more.

What Katie didn't know and Trish wasn't allowed to tell her was that Joanna had forbidden her to give any details of a sexual nature to Katie when she got home. Joanna knew it would drive her daughter's friend mad with curiosity and more so would demonstrate the control she already had over her daughter. It was killing Trish to not share every sordid detail from that night with Katie, from actually making out with Katy Perry and playing with and sucking her breasts to the promised private dinner that Bill Armstrong would cook for them here in their apartment.

She almost shared that detail but held back because it would lead to other questions she was not allowed to answer. Joanna had promised that if she was a good puppy that she would allow her to share all the details of their night when the four of them went out tonight. Thinking of herself as a little puppy with her mother as her mistress immediately made Trish moist between her legs. She already missed and craved her mistress's caresses and commands. She was already looking forward to tonight and what Joanna had promised for the evening. She had told Trish that she was a bad puppy by inadvertently teasing both Donna and Katie last weekend. So she needed to be punished for being a bad puppy in front of her best friend and her mother.

The place that the punishment was going to take place and what exactly it would entail Joanna would not share. It left Trish eager to be punished if just to find out where they would be going tonight. In one sense Katie was so correct when she made the observation that Trish looked at peace with herself. Trish would admit that at no time in her life did she feel as content and happy as she did right now. She had a newfound closeness with her mother that had escaped her grasp for so many years.

She had always envied the close relationship that Katie had with Donna over the years. There was nothing sexual about it, well maybe there might have been an undercurrent of attraction between them when Katie hit 18 but it always left Trish wanting the same thing with Joanna. She knew now that she could never have had the same thing with her mom because Jo was just wired so differently from Donna.

Instead now after going as far as signing over an ownership contract and committing herself over to Joanna's control she had gotten what she wanted on an even more intimate level. She not only got the physical satisfaction from sex with her mother but she would also get her attention constantly. Joanna had already told her that there wouldn't be a day that went by that she wasn't involved somehow with Trish's life from here on out. She had total control of the young woman's sex life and she was going to train her in the proper ways of being the best pet imaginable.

So when Katie told her that Donna was almost there it grounded her in the moment once again. She gave her best friend a huge hug and a smile and finished double checking the equipment for tonight. She had gotten Katie to procure three video cameras and tripods from her film department at NYU for tonight. Of course it would have to be a regular thing because according to Katie if the live stream tonight was popular enough she wanted it to be a regular part of her Friday nights with Donna.

If Trish's hunch on what would happen tonight were correct then within a month or two they would have enough money to buy their own equipment. That would be much more favorable because it would take them off the college radar. It was already a wild and crazy idea and coupled with the film that they started working on might cost her best friend her scholarship. Technically incest was illegal although in some states it was only illegal if it occurred between an adult and an underage person. Luckily New York State was one of those states; there was no breaking of the law in any of their relationships, hers and Joanna's nor Katie and Donnas'.

However not being illegal doesn't mean it has to be acceptable to others and society has such a stigma against incest that she would be shocked if Katie was still in school after she finished her film. Her film idea for her sophomore project had morphed from how the feelings of an empty nest drove a mother into her daughter's arms into a treatise on how incest is not a bad thing with Katie using herself and Donna as an example. It easily could be academic suicide but if she was lucky enough to appeal to the Avante Garde cutting edge side of her professors taste in film it could be a masterpiece. After all this was New York City, the leader of the Avante Garde film movement for generations. Katie's film would be bold, controversial and straight from the heart all things that someone could clearly see if they could avoid being blinded by the subject matter. Of course there was also going to be enough graphic footage of Donna and Katie enjoying each other sexually that if it got rejected here it could possibly be the biggest grossing porn film of all time, far surpassing the original Kay Parker classic Taboo.

She was secretly happy that they had gotten so much graphic footage done last weekend because now with the new events in her own life she needed to be free for Joanna. She would still be their camera woman and her mother knew about this but she couldn't spend whole weekends with them. In fact she hadn't told Katie yet but Jo was taking her home to Connecticut tomorrow and keeping her there till Monday.

Once again Trish had no idea what that would involve and how the rest of the weekend would play out but that was the beauty in being owned, she just had to go along with whatever Joanna had in mind. After spending just the one exquisite night with her Trish knew it would not be a boring Saturday or Sunday in the Edwards household. At the very least she was sure that Joanna would take her right in front of her cuckold father's eyes to show him how Trish was now her pet. She shivered at the thought of being naked in front of her father and having him see her submit to Joanna in every shape form or fashion. That thought also made her panties wet, she needed to focus on the here and now unless she wanted to change them repeatedly today.

"Damn girl would you please focus on the moment, I just told you that my mom will be here in a few minutes. I need to you to go and get the strap on that your mom borrowed the other night. I would ask you how it felt having that thing shoved inside you but I wouldn't want to see your silly silent smile again. Can you at least nod your head yes or no if you enjoyed it?" Katie teased.

Trish's eyes lit up at the mention of the dildo she had just recently shoved to the root inside her pussy. She thought back to how full she felt as Joanna rammed that thing in and out of her like wild woman. She also remembered her mother's promise that she was going to take her anal virginity this weekend with the same thing. She had given Trish a series of butt plugs yesterday afternoon before she left to help stretch her out with the instruction that she was to always have one in her ass until tonight. Right now she had the middle one shoved in her hole and she loved the way it gave her ass a full feeling, it was a new and unique type of feeling for her.

In response to Katie's question she actually did giver another of her silly silent smiles but also nodded her head vigorously in a yes motion to let her know emphatically how much she enjoyed it.

Katie missed Donna something terrible and she knew her mom felt the same way. She was going to fuck her as soon as she got here to take the edge off of her mother's needs. Then she was going to make Donna suck her pussy for at least an hour straight to make up for some of the orgasms she missed out on this week. Her mother told her every night that she missed her mistress even though she was having sex with Jack again. She had told Katie that the sex was great again with her father but it still paled in comparison to the orgasms she had in her daughter's arms.

By midweek Katie had been feeling a little bitchy and extremely horny and had purposely called home just when she figured Donna would be fucking her father. Donna had no choice but to stop fucking her husband to respond to her lover's call. She didn't know it for sure but it had to have gotten under her father's skin. She had made Donna go into another room and have phone sex with her while her father was waiting impatiently back in the bedroom. Both women had orgasms as Katie listened to her mother tell her how she much she missed and loved her pussy.

She knew there was no faking what Donna had been telling her either, both women were genuinely hot for each other. She knew something that she would never call her mother on but her gut told her was true. She knew that if she pushed Donna to leave Jack to be with her she could have that; such was the level of her mother's lust for her. She also knew it wasn't just lust; the two of them shared a bond and a love that had been nurtured nightly all her life. It had just now become an adult manifestation of that love and neither of them had any plan to ever give it up now.

She sincerely hoped once again that they could pull her father into the fold of their new relationship as their willing cuckold because it would solve so many problems. She closed her eyes and once again played a visual of one of her newest fantasies in her head. In it Donna was on her hands and knees taking Scott's huge cock in her pussy while her mouth was firmly attached to her dripping pussy. She held her mother's face firmly against her leaking cunt and turned her head to see her father sitting passively in a chair watching the scene in front of him. In his hand was his own cock and he was stroking it eagerly wanting to make himself cum while the two most important women in his life were fucking away on the bed.

She was woken out of her fantasy by the familiar sound of Trish giggling while watching her.

"Now who seems to be lost in her own head?" Trish teased at the look on Katie's face. "Would you like to share what's going on in that perverse mind of yours?"

Katie looked at Trish and gave her one of the silent smiles she had been receiving from her roommate since yesterday.

"Oh I see, I guess I deserve that. I just can't talk about Wednesday night in detail...I was given a command not to by my...moth...my mistress." Trish said softly.

When she heard that, it truly started to dawn on her just how seriously Trish was taking her new role with Joanna. She was happy for her friend and decided to not push her anymore but instead to respect the commitment she had undertaken with her own mother.

Katie was wearing a pink camisole that her mother had bought for her last weekend in Victoria's secret and took the strap on and secured it around her waist. She saw the look of lust on Trish's face as she watched and wondered if Joanna was going to want to share her new pet. She was hoping that tonight they could all get to enjoy each other because she sure wouldn't mind a crack at Joanna's beautiful body either. Maybe they could fuck and have their lover's play with their tits and clits while the two Alphas' in the room enjoyed themselves.

She knew it might seem odd to some that in the new dynamic of her and Donnas' relationship that Katie was the Alpha but only to those who didn't know Donnas' upbringing. Her mother had been raised by ultra conservative religious parents and just learning to enjoy sex had been a chore for her when she met Jack. So now as she became involved in what her parents would think of as the most blasphemous perverse type of relationship she could ever have she needed Katie's confidence and control. It led to her being a natural submissive who had also given active control of their new lifestyle over to her daughter last weekend.

She didn't think that what they had established was anywhere near as encompassing as what Joanna had done with Trish but it was still a mistress/sub relationship already. She found it empowering in an intoxicating way to want to control her mother but she also wanted to maintain some balance between them. She still wanted times when she didn't have to be mistress but could instead just be Katie the daughter so they had established a password to let Donna know when Katie was in mistress mode, the password was Goddess.

As the girls were getting things together in the apartment and Katie was eagerly awaiting Donnas' arrival to start their second weekend together, she was just emerging from the same Astor Place train station as last weekend. She could easily have taken a cab and had to resist the urgency to get to Katie's place right away.

She knew that Katie was probably going to take her as soon as she walked in the apartment; her panties were soaked through in anticipation. She wanted to take the time to walk from the train station once again because she loved this neighborhood so much. She felt like her soul belonged here on the lower east side of Manhattan, like she had lived previous lives in this very area.

Of course it had changed dramatically since she was dating her soon to be husband Jack and they lived together down here. That alone had been a huge change for her, to be living with a man out of wedlock. She remembered her parents basically disowning her once they found out, instead of it hurting her it made her resolve even stronger to escape their control. It was their own loss that they had missed her wedding and had never to this day met their only grandchild.

Last week when she emerged from the train station she had been bombarded by memories and this time was no different. Of course she was also a nervous wreck last week wondering if she was crazy in thinking that her daughter was sexually attracted to her. That question had been answered emphatically on that first morning when she had gotten to the apartment. Katie had hinted at something happening between them and the hints had been pretty bold but Donna still doubted herself until their lips had met for the first time outside of a boutique only a few blocks from where she was right now.

It was ironic that her thought was on that very boutique because as she was crossing Second Avenue she heard her name being shouted in the distance.

"Donna, Donna, over here!" she heard.

She turned in the direction of the voice and saw Naomi Johonsonn the owner of that very same boutique.

"Oh Naomi, how are you!" she said as the two of them embraced.

It had been in the doorway of Naomi's shop where she and Katie had first kissed. She was also the first person other than Trish to hear about the attraction between mother and daughter.

Naomi had outfitted her for the weekend and in the process she had grown too really like the woman who was also a previous lover of Katie's. It turned out that Naomi was one of a number of people she met last weekend with a secret incest fetish.

In fact Saturday night last week while at a club Naomi had come across her Katie and Trish with her own lover along. It was eye opening in a few ways because her lover was a much younger woman who Katie had actually hooked up with her. The young woman Trina called Naomi mom and was actually collared and leashed by her side. It was in the interaction with them that Trish had come to discover her own puppy fetish.

"Well I'm as excited as all hell for tonight! I can't wait to actually watch you and that beautiful young woman who is your daughter! She called me with all the details, in fact me and Trina are having a party with a bunch of friends coming over just to watch the two of you!" she gushed excitedly.

Donna blushed still a little nervous around others when confronted with her new relationship with Katie.

"Oh don't be shy you, I know from a few things Katie shared with me on the phone how much of a tigress you are. Of course from what I hear you are a tigress with a trainer or should I say handler? It seems someone seemed to take a liking to being controlled last week when they saw me and my pet?"