Unwelcome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ben, be serious."

"I am serious. I'm keeping your bra and panties, but let's get dressed. Trust me honey. We'll go out hand in hand and go straight to the throne. All you have to do is sit there and focus on me if that will help. Let them drool as they look at royalty."

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I wish you and I could share that window experience again. I'm shocked at how exciting that was for me. It was like a fantasy and yet it was real. We were safe, but I didn't feel safe."

"I better warn you that if we were to share that experience again you wouldn't be safe from me."

"If we ever do that again, I wouldn't want to be safe from you."

Chapter Sixty Eight

Dolly's face was on fire as we exited the bathroom, but we did keep our chins high and our backs straight. I also kept her panties and bra in plain sight as we heard comments, laughter and applause. We didn't stop walking, and with my lips to her ear I said, "See, they are like putty in your hands now. You could pick one of those guys and tell him to do anything and he would."

She managed to flash a smile, but then we were at the throne and I removed the tape, stepped aside and gestured for to sit down. I handed her the obscene scepter and placed the crown on her head before I knelt at her feet. Then with her right hand in mine, I kissed it as she watched and I whispered to her, "They all love you. Now, how may I serve you my queen?"

She smiled and then whispered back, "Find a way for me to tell Stan what we just did."

"Now that could be tough, but your wish is my command. Perhaps a drink for my lady."

She leaned toward me and softly told me, "I'm okay now Ben."

"Then go with me to the bar and sign your bra and panties. Then we'll find Rob and the two of us can kill him."

"While the others watch through that window," she added and I laughed and held out my hand and she stood up. The crown was hung on the throne once again, the scepter put to the wall and the tape replaced. Then holding her hand, we went to the bar as the party continued without interruption. "Ben, I've changed my mind. I don't want to kill Rob after all. I think I'll find him and kiss him. As I settle down I can't help but smile when I think about what we did, and I mean all of it." She wrote on her garments, kissed me and walked away, no doubt to seek out Rob and Ted.

I must have stared at them for a full minute before I went over to them at the top of the stairs. "Pam and Corey, I'd given up on you two," and I kissed her before I took his hand.

"Sorry, but we just got in from Boston. I hope we're not to late to join the festivities."

"Not at all." I swept my arm around and asked them, "Well what do you think?"

"Damn it's good," Corey said and Pam kissed my cheek before she told me, "I'm jealous."

We were headed toward the bar and Pam had her arm around me when clapping and cheering broke out to our left. One of the guests that I couldn't remember the name of, that came with Rose and Lou, was standing there with her pants down in the lounge when Ted or Rob pushed the button. Pam laughed and pulled me close as she said, "Oh Ben, I love all of this."

"Like that window feature?"

"Oh I love it." The woman scrambled to get her slacks pulled up, but before she could, the window fogged and the show was over. Before we could take another step Pam let go of me and ran to Frieda and they embraced and kissed before Pam said, "It's been ages, how are you?" Then Pam looked down and added, "Never mind, you look hot girl."

"Thank you, and of course I can see that you are still in your prime."

"Oh, we do have to get together because I have stories to tell you."

"Yes, like how is it you know Ben and Jenny?"

"That's one of the better stories love."

I left them to get caught up and moved on to Anita, but we couldn't talk about the things that were coming to our mind.

Jenny appeared and I intercepted her and asked, "How is it going hon?"

"Fine, but people get confused about what happened while you were with Ellie and with me."

"I'm sorry, what can I do?"

"Nothing and I'm fine. We just have to let time and events blur the past a little Did you see Emma in the lounge with her pants down?"

"I did, but how did that happen?"

"She was set up by her husband and Ted."

"Is she okay?"

"Oh, she's great. She was almost foaming with excitement by the time she came out and faced her fans."

"For our guests it doesn't matter who goes in there as long as something happens."

"Like you with Dolly."

"Perfect example. I suspect we'll see others in there before the party ends."

"Somehow Vicky will make that happen."

I think you should let me trick you."

Jenny's eyes were dancing as she looked at me, but then she said, "I don't think so."

"Please?"

"I can't just go in there and stand half naked while you push that button."

"I was thinking more like mostly naked."

"Ben, I don't think so. Did you and Dolly make love?"

"No, but we drove each other crazy for a few minutes."

"I'm not surprised."

"Our guests are really getting into the party mode."

"No kidding. That couple that came with Sally and Hank almost mated awhile ago, and even Hank got in on the action for a minute. I didn't think he had it in him, but he did himself proud considering the circumstances."

"Who have you teased, and be honest now."

"Hank Sweet and shy Hank. Well we teased each other actually. He's quite a handful."

"Oh, do you mean literally?"

"Oh yes, literally."

"Damn, and I missed that."

"Maybe I'll do something just for you later."

"You do that sexy."

"Here comes Sally hon, and we'll talk more after the party."

"I hope I didn't run Jenny off," Sally said as we shared a quick hug.

"No, she was on a mission to talk to somebody. So how is the worlds best masseuse?"

"I'm fine."

"I wish you wouldn't have dropped out of my life so completely."

"It was for the best hon."

I kissed her lightly and then added, "Not for me it wasn't. Damn you knew how to take care of me."

"That was fun."

"You know what would be great fun?"

"What?"

"Go with me to the lounge."

She smiled and said, "Hank is here so I'd have to be careful."

"Your devoted Hank had some intense fun with Jenny awhile ago."

"Oh really, how intense?"

"Very intense according to Jenny."

"I better go find Hank and get some details."

"Then come back and share them with me."

"Oh, you know I will."

Dee found me and handed me a gift and said, "This is from Ted and me. It's really more for you, but I'm sure Jenny will enjoy looking at it too. I bought fifteen cheap digital cameras and gave them to friends with instructions to take risqué, sexy and even pornographic pictures, with or without faces. I'm happy to say that three couples you'll recognize immediately, but the others are either uncertain or totally anonymous. There's almost a hundred racy photos in there. I put them in an album rather that on a disc so you can leave it out on the coffee table or something."

"I kissed her and said, "Thank you, and I can't wait to look at every one of them. You are in there aren't you?"

"Of course I am, but I want to add a couple of you and me together, and Ted and Jenny together."

"I like that thought. Does Jenny know about this?"

"I told her earlier, so she knows, but she said she wants to look at it after everybody is gone."

"You are one in a million hon."

Chapter Sixty Nine

I finally made it to the bar and poured a short whisky and water as Barney sat down at the bar. "Awesome place Ben, and of course a great party."

"Thanks, how have you and Nita been?"

"Good."

"Have you gotten acquainted with Frieda?"

"Not as well as I'd like. She's a complex and interesting woman."

"No kidding. The day I met her she rattled me to my bones."

"That was a nice incantation earlier. I wonder if she thinks it will actually work or if she's just playing around."

"That's a good question, but then as I stand here sipping my drink I guess I don't care, as long as everybody is enjoying themselves."

Our party was frequently punctuated with laugher or a soft squeal. A loud exclamation here or maybe someone clapping in appreciation of some act or comment. Barney left me and I spent several minutes watching our guests, and was pleased to see that people weren't just hovering with the same friends, but were moving around and talking to others. Pats on the ass, kisses on the cheek or lips were frequent and well received. Guys enjoyed the moment with a woman other than his mate, and women apparently felt free to flirt with and tease whatever guy they happened to be near.

I was leaning on the end of the U shaped bar with a neglected glass of Maker's Mark whisky on the rocks in front of me when Sally slid onto the stool next to me. "Hey, what's wrong love?" I asked her.

"Is it that obvious?"

"Well you're a long way from smiling anyway."

"My Hank is a total ass."

"Oh. Um, dare I guess this has something to do with Jenny?"

"Oh yes. She didn't do anything wrong, but he sure did."

"I'll be right back, so wait for me okay? I want to talk to you about this."

"I'll enjoy your drink while you're gone," and she slid my glass over in front of her.

I was back in minutes, but except for the ice, my glass that she was still holding in one hand was empty. I took her other hand in mine and said, "Come with me," and I pulled her off of the barstool as she let go of the glass.

"Where are we going?"

"Where it's quiet and we can talk without interruption."

I led her downstairs and on to my bedroom, and with my arm around her waist I sat down bringing her along with me. "Okay hon, what happened?"

"Hank and Jenny made love in the bathroom."

"Are you sure?"

"Well that's what Jenny said anyway."

"That's news to me. That wasn't the impression that I got from a conversation before we were interrupted. I thought they explored and teased each other is all."

"I take it you don't care."

Leaving Dee out of our talk I said, "I haven't made love to anybody other than Jenny since we've been married, but considering everything I've experienced this evening I have little room to complain too much, but damn it, for whatever reason I felt a flash of jealousy just now. I have to work on that."

"Damn it Ben, remember when I was giving you massages and I tried so hard to behave? I stopped coming to your place because I was afraid that I was getting to the point that I would make love to you."

"Did Hank know that we had more or less behaved when we were together?"

"Yes, I told him, and he believed me, and I did confess to him that I made oral love to you that night, and that's when I ended giving you massages."

"So neither of you has ever strayed to the point of lovemaking then."

"We never had. Damn it Ben, it isn't so much that he made love to Jenny, as it is because we had both said we would never go that far. He broke his promise to me. Ben, you know he and I have teased others and more. I know he's had his hands on other women and that's fine. But if we're not going to live by our promises, then why make them?"

"Does he know how mad you are at him?"

"Oh yes, he knows, and he knows why, but I don't think all of that will really register with him until later. Right now he's too busy sticking his nose up Emma's butt." She turned toward me and pulled her left leg up onto the bed before she took my hand and said, "I'm not mad at Jenny, because as far as she knew, I was okay with what they were getting into."

I was a little pissed at Jenny and that just made me a little pissed at myself for my double standards. Sally was wearing very short shorts and I was struggling to keep my eyes from her long pretty leg, and that area between her legs where her shorts were pulled so snugly into her. "I'm sorry your evening is going to hell hon. You were having so much fun and..."

"I was, and I can't let this ruin my evening or put a damper on your party. I didn't make a scene talking to him, so I doubt that any of the others even know what's going on between me and Hank."

I flashed a guilty smile and said, "Damn if only we would have known this would develop when you were coming over and treating me with your fantastic massages."

"No kidding. So what will you say to Jenny later?"

"I have no idea."

"It sounds like you'll forgive her and just move on."

"I hope I can do that, but what do I have to do to put a smile back on your face? I don't want you to be mad or even a little miffed. I want you to be able to enjoy what's left of your evening."

She smiled and said, "Then make love to me Ben. We have no reason to deny ourselves now."

I actually felt a moment of nervousness for some weird reason, but I stood up and pulled her to her feet. We shared a long tender kiss and then I undressed her and had the pleasure of studying her nakedness while I stripped out of my clothes.

Our time together wasn't to be one of intense raging hot sex. We did enjoy moments of fiery passion, but then we would settle down and share in softer gentler lovemaking. But Sally finally told me, "Honey, I really don't want us to stop, but you better get back to your party, and I better do the same."

"I take it you will tell Hank about us."

"Of course I will, and I'm sure you'll tell Jenny."

"Sure."

Chapter Seventy

By the time Sally and I made it back to the loft, the party had become a quieter affair. Several new couples had formed and were pretty involved with each other. Frieda and Ron were huddled close so I asked them, "Have you seen Jenny?"

"I did a few minutes ago," Frieda told me. "She was with Corey and...I don't know where they are now."

"And Pam?"

"I haven't seen her for awhile. Oh, a woman named Mary arrived late, and I believe she and Pam were over in a corner talking."

"Oh. Okay thanks," and I walked away. Vicki was talking to Rose so I wandered over to them and casually asked them, "Where are Lou and Jack?"

"They were around here, but who knows where they are or who they're with by now."

It took me no more than a moment to smile and ask them, "Have you two seen the downstairs?" I got two no answers so I smiled and said, "Care for a guided tour?"

They looked at each other, smiled, so taking their hands, I led them downstairs and breezed through our living area, and hearing sounds coming from the guest room, we moved on to Jenny's and my bedroom.

They looked around the room, and as Vicki turned toward me she smiled and said, "Your party has been fantastic, but it's nice and quiet here."

"Then I say we pause and enjoy ourselves right here." I was grossly overselling myself, but I was determined to give it my best even if it killed me. I reached for Rose's top first, and I was hard in an instant. Vicki smiled and stripped as I undressed Rose and watched her blush, and then undressed myself.

I wanted to be with Rose first, because it was more important to me to please her than Vicki. But hot and lively Vicki saw to it that she did more than watch us. Rose and I were quickly swept away with our lovemaking, but poor rose was also introduced to kissing another woman deeply, and I was introduced to being with two women at the same time.

I could never ask for a more eager and active partner in bed than Rose, and I knew right away that the day would come when she and I would be together again. Fortunately for me, Vicki loved sex of any kind and seemed easy to please, so even with my less than admirable performance with her, she seemed to totally enjoy our coupling as Rose contented herself to watching us and caressing me as best she could.

I was all but gasping as I dropped onto my back between my two women, but moments later Ron and Pam appeared and stared. "Oh, sorry," Pam said and smiled. "Got room for two more? The lounge upstairs is occupied and the guest room is in use too."

"Sure," Vicki said, and urged Rose and me to relinquish the bed to the new lovers. For the next twenty minutes, we watched them make hard fast and almost frantic love, and somewhere along way I developed a totally useless erection. My newly graduated nephew did himself proud, so Pam enjoyed the ride of a lifetime from a young stud with impressive stamina. Damn I was envious of his staying power.

By the time we wandered back upstairs the party was no more. Oh the guests were still there, but the loft was quiet, and for the most part liquor had been replaced with soft drinks, and wild laugher replaced with soft conversation. One guest might still be half naked and talking to another that was dressed, but it was still a man with a woman. I found Jenny talking to Jack, Frieda was with Lou, and Ted with Mary and so on, but the most action we could see were occasional smiles and hand gestures as conversation continued in little groups. Jenny and Pam were the naked ones, and Jack was Jenny's devoted partner in conversation. That was all just fine, except for one detail. Watching my naked wife with Jack bugged me. Jenny had made love to Hank and to Corey, so what was it about Jack that set me off? I'd just been in bed with two women, and before that I'd been with Sally so all I could do was walk over to the bar and start putting the glasses in the dishwasher and picked up wet bar napkins. A minute later Jenny joined me with more glasses as she said, "I'm beat."

I smiled and said, "I'll bet you are. I'm blown away by the fact that you're strutting around bare assed, when you wouldn't allow yourself to even flash from the lounge. Hell, I'm impressed by the fact that you can still walk."

She ignored the tone of my voice saying, "I am too."

The loft was going to need some attention, but that would have to wait until tomorrow. Dee and Ted were the last to kiss us and thank us, and then left. I shut all of the lights off except the one, and we made our way downstairs. I clicked the last light off and we pushed ourselves through a hot shower before falling into bed.

We lay on our backs next to each other, and after a minute of staring up at the dark ceiling I said, "I don't want to have anymore big parties."

Jenny was silent for a second, but then turned on her side and asked me, "Why do you say that? Did you not enjoy yourself?"

I continued to look up as I told her, "I did something that I wish I hadn't done, and you did some things I wish you hadn't done."

"I don't' know what to say. You can't be jealous over what I did can you?"

"I can't decide if it was jealousy, but I don't think so. I think it was something else. It bothered me that you made love with Hank and Corey, and Jack would have been next had I not interrupted you two. I was uncomfortable when I saw you parading around the loft naked in front of everybody too. Why I don't know, but that's how it was for me. I don't like the fact that I made love to two women at the same time."

"Oh my god, did you really?"

"Rose and Vicki, and Sally before that."

"Are you listening to yourself? But no more parties? Ben, our whole focus has been on the loft and parties."

"Jenny, you and I can't seem to control ourselves. For us it's become, if some is good then a lot is much better."

"So all of our planning of the loft, all of the tens of thousands we spent getting it as we want it...all of that now means nothing?"

"You don't think making love to two, and almost three men in the same night as excessive? You don't see me with three women as excessive? You and Pam were the only people in the loft that were naked. Doesn't that bother you even a little?"

"I really haven't had time to think about it."

"That kind of goes right along with the point I'm making. You didn't even have time to spend a moment thinking about what you were doing. That's pretty telling."

She rolled onto her back then and said, "I don't know what to say Ben. You sound like you're mad at me."