Visiting My Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've wanted to taste him since we got married, but for some reason, he was against it. He would always pull me up, and say something about love making is penis to vagina.

Don't get me wrong, I'm vanilla as they come, but had I known my husband would never want my mouth around his member, I would have sucked a lot more men before I got married.

We kissed as we worked our way to the bed. I slid my panties down, and fell backwards. I pulled him onto me, and guided him into me.

"I want you inside me. I want your sperm in me. I want you to get me pregnant."

He didn't respond. He made love to me, thrusting into me.

"Mmmm. I want your baby." I moaned.

Nothing. He grunted, and banged me harder, missionary style.

I thought back to our wedding night, and to the absolutely phenomenal orgasm that I had.

'He didn't make you orgasm, though.' My mind argued with me.

This was very true, he hadn't made me orgasm. My phenomenal orgasm happened in the bathroom before Dan and I left the wedding to consummate our marriage. It had happened by the touch of my own father.

I was trying to push the thoughts out of my mind, as Dan humped me.

I mean, that's what I've done for the last year anyway. Every time I've thought back to that night, I do whatever I can to think of something else, to make it disappear. Girls don't have thoughts like that, not about their daddies. It was wrong, and something I've tried my best to distance myself from. I've gone as far as awkwardly avoiding my dad, to the point that it has been utterly painful.

I imagine him feeling the same, and doing the same thing that I was doing. Our conversations were short and to the point. We use to face to face by phone with each other, but that had ended too. It was terribly sad, given how close we once were, but I often argued with myself, that it might have nothing to do with the bathroom incident, and maybe everything to do with the fact that I'm newly married. I have a man now, and that is suppose to replace your dad, right?

I felt a pit in my tummy at the thought of our distance, and then I felt my husband cumming.

"Yes." I managed, dead to the scene.

He grunted, pulled out, and walked into the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on.

I got up of the bed, and stood looking into the mirror at my naked body. I was cute, I knew that. Sexy? Ehh. Maybe not sexy, but I was cute. My body was in good shape, emphasis on good. Certainly not amazing, but I had my fair share of men eying me. I had a cute butt, and a cute vagina that I never shaved. Yes, I cleaned it up, but I liked the natural look. I wasn't young anymore, I was a grown woman, and grown women looked good natural. My opinion.

I ran a finger along my vagina lips, tapping at my clit. I thought about his touch, the way he glided his masculine hand over my most precious area. He was gentle. Of course he was, I'm his daughter, he's always been so gentle.

"Jen! Are you in here still?" Dan yelled out.

I pulled my hand away and starting putting on my clothes.

"Yes, babe, what's up?" I answered back, as I walked in.

He shut off the shower stepping out wrapping a towel around his waist.

"I have training starting for a month." He said.

"What? When were you going to tell me this?"

"Jen, it is what it is. I just found out. I leave in two days."

"And, you tell me now? On our anniversary?"

He stopped moving around and walked up to me, kissing me on the forehead.

"I'm sorry, I really am. You know how these training gigs go. We'll take a vacation when I get back." He tried his best to comfort me.

"Okay."

The rest of the evening was uneventful. We celebrated our anniversary like an old married couple. We had nothing to really talk about. I was in a mood for the evening, and I think he knew that he should have at least waited until tomorrow to tell me.

We made it home at a reasonable hour, and Dan passed out.

I was looking up home decor on my phone, when I decided to text my dad.

ME

I miss you.

I instantly regretted it. He was a few hours ahead of us, and I didn't want to wake him.

DAD

I miss you too, sweetie. You okay?

Great. I wonder what he was doing up.

ME

Sorry dad, I didn't want to wake you. I'm good. Just bummed. Dan has training for the next month.

It suddenly felt really good talking to my dad again, just like we use to.

DAD

Hunny, you didn't wake me, I was up. I'm sorry he's heading out. What are your plans? Happy Anniversary by the way! You get my package?

Package? Hmmm.

ME

No! Let me check the front door! It's okay, I'll probably hang out and pick out stuff for our remodel.

I rushed to the front door, opening it up to find a small package tucked into the corner.

DAD

Come visit. Stay awhile here. It's relaxing, that's for sure.

I opened the package. It was a small framed picture of me on his shoulders in a pool as a kid. On the back, he had written "best thing in my life."

ME

So sweet dad! Thank you. I love that picture, great times.

I would love to visit him, I'm just too busy. More importantly, it'd be the first time I would see him since my wedding.

DAD

It was great times. I mean it, you are the best part of me, Jen.

ME

Thanks daddy. You are great. I love you.

DAD

I love you too. Think about visiting.

ME

Deal. Good night daddy.

DAD

Good night, sweetie.

I laid on the couch thinking about everything going on. Then for some reason, I decided to text him again.

ME

Sorry, me again! Why are you up so late??

DAD

HAHA I was just online.

My curiosity was killing me.

'Go to bed!' I told myself.

ME

Anything good?

For some strange reason, my hand slowly worked it's way into my waist line, in anticipation?

DAD

Just stuff. I guess good stuff.

I rubbed myself. I was getting turned on for some odd reason. Why? Maybe he was looking up cars or something. But, a part of me was hoping that he was looking at something a little bit naughtier than cars.

ME

Right now, without thinking, send me a screen shot of what you're looking at.

My heart was beating out of my chest. I couldn't control myself, as my hand started rubbing my clit through my panties.

DAD

Really?

ME

Yes, why not?

DAD

Not appropriate.

ME

What? What you're looking at or sending a picture to your daughter?

DAD

Both.

ME

Well, now I'm just curious!

I was legitimately curious, but more so, I was getting turned on at the thought of him up late looking at naughty stuff.

DAD

Okay.

I got his response, along with a picture that was downloading.

I slid my pants down just below my butt, and slid my panties to the side. I began to finger myself as I waited for the picture to download.

The picture popped up, and my heart beat out of my chest. I felt my nipples harden, and my vagina gush.

It was of a young girl, 18-20 years old. She was standing in front of a mirror with a pair of yellow panties on. You could see the black shadow of her pubic hair underneath. She had on a grey tank top that was so worn that you could see her hard nipples. In the mirror behind her, her panties were ridding up the crack of her bottom.

ME

Very cute :)

As naughty as the picture was, it was definitely tasteful. There was something very erotic about the fact that he was looking up pictures of young girls, younger than me.

DAD

She is. Not the response I was expecting, though.

I giggled to myself. He's right, it wasn't the response I was expecting to give. Maybe it was the wine from dinner, and maybe the fact that my own husband made love to me earlier, and I didn't orgasm.

I was turned on.

ME

I was being honest :/

DAD

I like honesty. I raised you well. Your turn.

That caught me off guard. My turn? I hadn't been looking up anything.

ME

For?

I replied buying myself some time as I opened up my browser.

DAD

Why are you up alone, on your anniversary?

I typed "Erotic Daddies" into my browser, and found a site. I clicked, and the page was filled with black & white photos of men in sexy poses.

I found a picture of an older gentleman with grey hair, and grey scruff on his face to match. He was in shape, sitting upright in a chair in the corner of a room. His legs were crossed, covering what I could only imagine was his massive dragon of a penis. He looked like he was watching something, his face a scowl.

I copied the picture, and sent it.

I let my fingers tap dance over my clit, nervous, as I waited for his response.

DAD

Nice, Jennifer. Very erotic.

I liked that he was using my name, it made it more personal.

ME

Yes, I thought so too.

I scrolled down to the next picture in the set. It was the same room, just a wider angle. I was shocked. Not what I was expecting!

DAD

What do you like about the picture?

I ignored the text, still focused on the next picture. My vagina was wet. Ridiculously wet.

ME

I like how focused he is, on whatever he is looking at. I like that it is very sensual and sexual, without really showing any nudity. It's erotic.

I went back to the picture I had opened. The older gentleman was sitting at the edge of the chair. His balls were squished in between his thighs, his penis hanging magnificently.

DAD

Wonder what he's looking at...

ME

Would you like to see?

DAD

Does it show what he sees?

ME

It does.

DAD

Then yes.

I looked back at the picture of this older man, sitting there, his body so sexy. He was looking at a young male, maybe 20, his back was to the camera shot. He was on his knees, bringing his backside down on top of a black dildo. It was opening up his hole, slowly stretching him. The black & white made it so much more erotic.

I copied, and sent it.

What was I thinking?

DAD

Wow. I wouldn't have guessed that's what he was watching.

ME

I know!

I never really looked up porn before. I mean, I've definitely seen it, but I never searched for it. Especially on my phone. There was a little thrill to it. Like I was doing something naughty, that I could get caught for. Hmmm. I guess playing with my own father like this, was in fact naughty. Maybe that is where the thrill was coming from.

I looked at the picture again, and I liked it. I'd never seen "gay porn" before, if that's even what you'd call this. There was something very real and raw about the photograph.

DAD

Good night, sweetie. I'm tired, and have to turn in. It was nice hearing from you.

What? My heart sank. Did I offend him, turn him off? Maybe he was never turned on in the first place. Please let me know about visiting.

I answered back the only way I knew how to.

ME

Good night :)

It was he who had thrown the first stone, right? He sent me the picture. The sexy girl pic. He could have just sent me a picture of anything, but he chose to send me a pic of the girl.

I looked back at the last picture that I sent him. I guess it was a little too much. It was graphic. Maybe he was expecting to see the guy's daughter playing with herself? Or maybe I'm off base completely, and he wasn't really expecting much.

I looked at the picture, and started to finger myself. I couldn't hold back any longer. I wanted to orgasm, and I wanted to orgasm hard.

"Mmm I need a real dick, a daddy dick." I moaned out loud while looking at the picture.

Something evil was taking over my mind, something very naughty. I never swore in my life, ever. Not a curse word.

"Uh aww fuck, I need something in me."

I reached over and grabbed the T.V. remote, and began rubbing it into me.

"Mm yes, fuck me."

I pushed the bulbous head into me, hurting me as I looked at my new favorite picture.

I sat up on the couch, forcing my remote friend even deeper. It was a lot like the scene in front of me, as the young stud fucked himself for his dominate daddy.

"Wait..." I moaned

I looked at the picture as I rode this cheap piece of plastic. It hit me hard in the tummy, and the orgasm shook me violently. I was cumming all over the remote, as I looked at this naughty picture I had just sent my father.

"Mmm you bad bad, daddy. Did you cum to this same picture?" I moaned loud enough for my husband to hear if he wasn't snoring like a pathetic fool.

I suddenly pictured my dad working his cock to the very picture I just sent him, until he came hard. Maybe he was filled with guilt, and so he ran the other way, ending our conversation.

The thought that he came to the same picture sent a chill up my spine. I had another taste of blood, and I liked it a lot.

*************************************

THE GARAGE - HE FOUND MY LIGHTS

A few days had passed, and Dan was already gone for the next month's training exercise.

I hadn't heard from my dad since our semi-naughty text session, and figured it best if I didn't reach out to him. Instead I stayed busy with the house. Cleaning, planting, sewing, really anything that kept my mind occupied, and the guilt at bay.

There was a loud knock at the door that made me jump. I wasn't expecting company, and hadn't changed from my jammies yet. I was still wearing my sweat pants that would barely stay up on my ass, and a tank top. See, there I was cursing again. There was something about it that turned me on. Something naughty about swearing, that I liked.

I ran to the door and cracked it.

"Oh hey!" I said through the crack.

It was Kurt, our neighbor boy. Well, I'd hardly call him a boy... he was 18. But, he was kind of a skinnier than normal 18 year old. Almost dainty, and kind of feminine. He was an "emo" kid.

"Hey. My mom asked me to come by to grab something that you had for her in the garage." Kurt said, more confident than his appearance might lead on.

"Oh that's right, the lights." I said, relaxing. "Come in, they're in the garage."

Kurt followed me into the garage, and I could feel his eyes on my behind. I turned around in time to catch him looking down at my round, heart shaped butt.

"How's your mom?" I asked with an unintentionally wicked grin.

He quickly looked up, and glanced around the garage.

"She's good. Uh yeah she's doing good." He replied.

For a second, I wondered to myself if he ever looked at his mother in a different light. She was indeed, very pretty. But, I quickly cursed myself at the thought.

Something was awakening inside of me, something dark and disturbing.

"Good, she's so sweet." I answered back as I began moving boxes around.

Kurt was a sweet kid, and he jumped in and began to help. We tossed boxes aside left and right.

"I swear I just saw them the other day." I said looking up at him.

I noticed his face had a strange look on it, and then he turned away.

"Maybe another day, if we can't find them." He said nervously.

I realized that I didn't have a bra on, and he was staring straight at my breast when I looked up at him.

"No, we'll find them. But, you're always welcome to come hang out if you get bored." It was kind of a weird thing for me to offer at the moment.

"Uh yeah, sure. Yeah." He continued moving boxes, refusing to look up.

I could feel my nipples erect. They were hard, pressing into the fabric of my tank top, on display for him.

"So, girlfriend?"

He looked up at my question, and I watched as his eyes darted down to my breasts, and back up to my face.

He was beet red, and I could tell that he was kind of uncomfortable.

"Umm no. No girlfriend."

Something about being here, in this garage, teasing this neighbor boy was really quite fun.

He was cute, like 18 year old awkward cute.

"Boyfriend?" I shot back.

He stumbled back as he looked around for the lights.

"Uh, huh. What?" His voice was shaky.

"Just a question, sorry if I caught you off guard."

He acted busy, moving boxes out of the way, opening some of the boxes to look inside.

"No, it's okay, you didn't catch me off guard."

I felt bad, maybe I shouldn't have asked that question. I started moving around the garage, checking on top shelves, and underneath. I could feel my sweats sliding down my ass, and I kind of liked the idea of being watched by him.

I let them continue to slide down, exposing my crack as I bent down onto my knees to look underneath the work bench.

"Ah hah! Found them!" I yelled out to him.

I kept my ass in the air as I heard him moving over to me.

"Here I'll give you a hand." He said as he moved up right behind me.

I could feel my ass cheeks opening up beneath my sweats, with the top part completely exposed.

I turned around facing him. He was staring at my ass, and he could not pull his eyes away.

"Oops." I said pulling them up. "They're a little baggie."

"Oh yeah, uh let me help grab the lights." He stuttered.

Kurt got down to his knees and started to pull the lights out. The picture from a few nights ago flashed through my mind, and I wondered what Kurt would look like nude, on display like the young stud in the picture, maybe even with a toy positioned at his pale round little ass.

"Here you go." He said pulling the lights all the way out.

I turned away, washing the thought from my mind. I suddenly felt guilty imagining my neighbor in such a vulnerable state. So erotic, and impure. What the hell was the matter with me.

I turned back to him, pulling a box up and putting the lights inside.

"Thank you, Kurt."

"You're welcome." He replied.

I could feel his eyes on me as I ran a piece of tape over the top of the box.

"No boyfriend either." He finally answered.

I looked up at him with a curious mind. I could tell he felt uneasy, but a part of me wondered if he wanted to open up more.

"Single man, huh?" I teased. "You at least out there dating any, um uh, I don't know... girls?"

"No, not really." He said looking up at the ceiling.

"Not really? You can tell me, but only if you want to." I reassured him.

"Okay, promise not to talk to my parents about this, ever?" He said, fiddling with an empty box.

"Of course, why would I tell them anything you tell me?"

"Just saying. Okay, so I'm dating. Kinda I guess." His voice broke.

"Is she..."

"He." He said stopping me.

"Oh, okay." I replied back to him. "Good for you."

So maybe he wasn't checking me out. Bummer.

"But, I don't know." He sighed. "It's all so new to me."

I stood up, looking him in the face, I felt as though I could almost see into this kid's soul. Here he was 18 years old, trying to communicate with a 30 something married woman.

"He's a new guy?" I asked, like an interested mother.

"No, just the dating a guy I guess you could say. It's new. And we're not really dating. We're kinda just playing... uh. Nothing."

I reached out a hand to him, grabbing his hand in mine. I wanted to make hime feel comfortable.

"What? You can tell me." I said.

He was looking me dead in the eyes, and I could feel his hand nervously squeezing mine.

"I've just messed around with him. We've played together, you know, like..."

"Like you touch each other." I finished for him.

I could feel something in my body changing. Almost like a tingling numbness in my fingers, running through to my bones. A sexual out of body experience. I wanted to stop my thoughts in their tracks, but they were too strong. I blinked, closing my eyes a little bit too long. Images, like pornography were flashing rapidly through my mind. My eyelids the screens, my mind the projector.

"Yes." Was all he could say.

"Do you like touching him?" My body was reacting.

He looked so innocent standing there in front of me, I could hardly imagine him doing such naughty things.

"Yes." He simply replied.

My nipples reacted first, hardening in the cool air of the dark garage.

"Tell me." I said.

My pussy pulsating at the thought of him touching someone else.