Visiting My Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that don't you?" He questioned me.

The older guy began to rub the head of his cock along the stud's asshole. I felt my him twitch beneath my tiny hand.

"I do, daddy. I like it as much as you do." I squeezed him hard, and his cock swelled. "You love it don't you?" I whispered into his ear, both our eyes on the erotic gay scene.

"Uhhh, Jen."

I grabbed his hand and moved it to my wet pussy. "You like it don't you? You like that your own daughter gets soaking wet watching two gay men play." I moaned loud.

"Mm baby, I do. I love it." He moaned, his cock was rock hard. "I love that you're as perverted as me."

"You love that I like sexy cock as much as you, daddy?" I stroked him, long and slow.

"Yes, baby I love it. I love that you are a cock hungry whore." I felt his fingers enter me, fucking me.

I rolled on top of him, putting his cock at the opening of my wet cunt.

"Mmm fuck me daddy. You're my hot bisexual cock loving, pussy fucking, daddy." I moaned as he thrust into me.

His cock pulsed and the cum spewed out into me.

"Mm you're my love baby." He pushed as deep as he could into me. "Tell me, sweetie, I want to hear you say it..."

"Oh daddy, give me a baby daddy, please I'm begging you."

"I will Jen, even if it takes all year."

"Oh I love you, daddy. I love being your perverted nasty little play thing."

I pulled off of him and laid down beside him.

He kissed my forehead. "You're my little freak, sweetie. I love you."

I curled up into him, the warmth of his body so comforting. I ran my hand over his sexy chest, and looked down at his flaccid cock, so big, so veiny, so nice. Then I put my hand on my tummy, and smiled. I love this man laying beside me. My wonderful father.

"Mmm, I love being your daughter." I whispered, and closed my eyes.