Visiting My Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, there it was... my phone buzzed.

DAD

Let me know when you're done.

Oh my God. I started peeing. My clit hard, and alive. I was pulsating. Why was he asking? Did he want to relive my wedding night?

"Mmm." I moaned out loud, hornier than ever.

I typed, deleted, and re-typed.

ME

I'm done, daddy.

Holy fuck! Was I inviting my dad to come wipe me, his adult daughter? The very thought was so taboo that it made my body numb.

Of course he hade wiped me before, but I was a little bit incapacitated.

I guess it could be argued that I was a little bit incapacitated now. My body was frozen, completely overcome with lust. Lust and love. And, hadn't he invited himself to come wipe me?

I heard it, the door creek open. There was a soft glow from the nightlight that lit up my dad's face as he entered the bathroom. He had a strange look on his face, and he was probably thinking the same thing I was.

'This is it. There's no coming back from this.'

My body shook as he approached me.

"Hey." His voice was soft. Sweet.

"Hi, dad."

He grabbed a piece of toilet paper off of the roll and held it in his hand.

He looked down at me, his face was innocent.

"You sure?" My father asked me.

Such a sweet man.

I looked up at him, my face equally innocent, and I spread my legs, exposing my hairy, wet pussy to this beautiful man, my dad.

He leaned in, wiping me from the front this time. His hand touched me and the goosebumps became my skin.

"Mmm." I moaned for him, just so he knew... it's okay to touch me.

His bulge was healthier than ever, throbbing inside of his pants.

He dropped the toilet paper down into the toilet, and started to bring his hand up. I stopped him.

"No..." I grabbed his hand, still looking up at him.

I pulled on his hand, until his fingers were touching me, touching my wet pussy.

"Ohh... mmm." I moaned again.

I let go, and he kept his hand on me, fondling me.

I reached up and touched his dick through his pants. I traced it with my hand, my fingers, my nails scratching at it, before moving to his zipper.

I unzipped him, and popped the top button, releasing his live bait.

I pulled on his meat, fishing him out. He felt so powerful in my hand.

"It's perfect." I moaned, staring at his dick.

It was large, and veiny. I imagined how much it would hurt, sliding into me, spreading me open. Maybe even making me bleed, just like I was losing my virginity again. Only this time, I was in love.

I felt enter my pussy, and I moved onto him, riding his manly fingers.

I stroked the length of him, so solid and meaty.

"Daddy, I love it. It's so big. So hot." I said moving my hands to his balls.

They were smooth, perfectly bare. I played with them, enjoying every little bit of it.

His cock twitched, and his hips moved backward. I felt his thumb press into my clit and I could've cum right then and there if I didn't want to prolong this moment.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

His free hand moved to his cock, pulling my hand from his balls, and up his shaft.

"Those are just sensitive sweetie." He paused, then his voice was a hushed whisper. "I have to pee."

I moved my hand up is shaft, squeezing him hard.

"Go."

"What?" He whispered again, confused.

I moved my hand back to his balls and cupped them, pulling at them.

"You can pee, dad." I whispered.

Then I looked up at him, and opened my mouth.

He looked down at me, deep into my eyes, into my soul. I could see his inner struggle, and he could see mine. He wanted this. I wanted this. We wanted this. But at what cost?

I wanted to take him into my mouth. I wanted to know what his cock felt like fucking my face.

I could feel his balls tighten, and his head swell. I wasn't sure if he was going cum or piss.

"I can't." He mumbled shaking his head. "You're my daughter."

His eyes never left mine. I could see the pain, and I knew the second he came he'd feel the guilt so strongly, it'd kill him.

But, I wanted something. I wanted his fluids inside of me, on me, staining my body. I didn't care if it was his cum or his piss, I didn't want this to end.

I could feel my own burning sensation deep between my legs. I had to pee again. I stood up, never letting go of his throbbing cock.

He started to back up, but I pulled him into me, so that we were both standing over the toilet.

"No." I whispered. "I have to tinkle again, daddy." I said in the most innocent voice I could muster up.

I felt him flinch at my words, his dick miraculously growing even bigger in my small hand.

"Sweetie..."

"Daddy, I have to pee."

I rubbed the head of his dick against my clit, and I began to pee.

"Awe... daddy."

I leaned into him, my lips touching his ear. "Go with me." I licked his ear.

Then, I felt his cock swell, and a stream of my daddy's pee hit my cunt.

"Oh daddy." I moaned into his mouth as I began kissing him.

He pressed into me, his piss mixing with mine.

"Baby, sweetie... you're so..." he mumbled as our tongues intertwined.

I kept hold of his dick as I slowly sat down. His stream of piss was dying down, soaking my shirt as I sat there looking up at him.

"I'm so what, Daddy?" I whispered looking into his eyes.

Then I opened my mouth, tasting his bitter piss for the first time.

"You're so nasty, sweetie." He said, watching his stream of pee enter my mouth.

I swallowed, and leaned forward taking him into my mouth.

"Mmmm." I moaned, my lips wrapped tightly.

I pulled my mouth off, and tongued at his piss hole.

"Am I your nasty daughter?" I bit my lip. "Do you like that I'm nasty, daddy?"

He pushed his cock back into my mouth, and began fucking my face.

"I love it, sweetie." He moaned.

"Mmmmmm." I moaned as I pleasured him.

I began stroking his balls, letting my fingers wander back behind to his puckered asshole.

I used the slobber as lube, and began circling his rose bud.

"Uhhh hunny."

I pulled my mouth off of his massive fuck stick and looked up at him as I slowly pushed my ring finger in.

"Do you like that, daddy?" I questioned him.

"Mm yes, baby, I do." He said softly, almost ashamed.

"Like that?" I said pushing into him, entering his hole.

"Oh yes, sweetie." He moaned loud.

"Yeah, daddy? Mmm you like it up there. Just like our friend in the picture I sent you, huh?" I teased him.

His cock was pulsating, and I wanted ever last drop of his creamy white cum.

"Oh baby, yes."

"Mmm yes daddy, did you enjoy seeing him fuck himself as much as I did?"

I was fingering him. His asshole was tight around my finger. I could feel his cock pulsating from inside of him.

"Mmm yes, baby. I did."

"Good, dad. I want you to be open with me." I ran my tongue over his mushroom. "I like what you like." I said, and began sucking him.

"Oh you nasty little thing." He moaned.

Then I felt his hole tighten on my finger, and the cum began filling my mouth. I couldn't hold it all, so I swallowed, taking as much as I could before it started spilling out of the corners of my mouth. His dick was huge, thrashing around, emptying out onto my dirty little tongue.

I broke my mouth away from his cock, and sat there admiring him. His balls were so smooth and youthful hanging there between his legs. His cock, perfect in every way. It hung just past his balls, semi flaccid and glistening with my spit and his cum.

My ring finger was still buried inside of his wet tight ass. I pushed into, and his cock jumped.

"Mmm, daddy." I moaned as I slid my finger out of him.

I kept my eyes on him, looking at him, and I brought my finger up to my mouth and suck it in. I tasted him, all of him.

"Ohh my... baby... please..." he moaned in disbelief.

I sucked harder, blowing my dirty finger. My pussy was on fire, and I wanted to cum.

Then, my dad dropped to his knees, and he spread my legs over the toilet, exposing my hairy pussy. I was soaked.

"Hunny, fuck it's so sexy." He said leaning his face into my open pussy.

His tongue parted my lips, running up and down, before resting on my hard clit.

"Oh fuck. Tongue me, dad." I moaned, grinding into his face,

I felt his tongue enter me, fucking me.

"Mm daddy I want to cum in your mouth."

I grabbed his hair and pulled him into me, face fucking him.

"Oh daddy, I'm cumming. Oh my I'm cumming so hard."

I grinded his tongue, dripping into his mouth as he ate me.

He lifted his mouth off of my pussy and moved up to my mouth, and he started kissing me.

"I love you, dad. I fucking love you." I said kissing him hard.

"I love you sweetie." He said softly in between kisses. Then he placed his hands on both sides of my face and pulled me back, looking at me. "You've always made me cum, baby."

"Mmm, yes." I said pulling him back in, tonguing his mouth.

I thought back to that day that he visited me in college, and I found my shirt covered in cum. A chill ran down my spine, as I wondered just how long he has lusted for me.

*****

I was laying in bed with the taste of my dad's cum still very present in my mouth.

Guilt had washed over my body, and I'm sure my dad's body as well. I felt disgusted, almost embarrassed at my behavior, but what could I do now? I certainly couldn't turn back time, and make it all okay again.

I couldn't help but think about my dad's words. Have I truly been the one to always make him cum?

"Mmm." I let out a moan.

I shook my head at the thought, trying hard to shake what had just happened away for good.

I needed something to take my mind off of things, so I grabbed my phone and looked up Kris's phone number.

ME

Hey, you up?

I immediately felt even more guilty. I'm a married woman. I want to have a baby. What was I doing?

Then, my phone buzzed.

KRIS

Hey you. Of course I'm up, I've been waiting for your text ;)

I felt butterflies in my tummy. I was acting like a teenager. Or maybe I was just acting like a cheating wife.

ME

Oh really? And why is that?

I slid my free hand down into the waistband of my panties. I seemed to be doing that a lot lately.

KRIS

We have some secrets to share.

Mmm yes we do, I thought to myself as I began playing with my clit.

ME

So... tell me a secret.

Mmm I moaned as I started rubbing myself even harder.

KRIS

I came tonight thinking about you and your dad's text conversation.

Fuck, I wonder how hard she'd cum if I told her what had just taken place between him and I.

ME

Really?? Tell me... what was it that made you cum?

I waited, playing with my pussy in anticipation of her response.

KRIS

Mmm the pictures. Just the thought of you sharing pictures like that with a family member, let alone your dad, is extremely erotic and naughty. Mmm I get excited just thinking about it.

My pussy was wet and on fire. Crazy thoughts littered my brain. I imagined her eating my pussy, tasting my dad's piss on my puffy little pink lips.

ME

Mmm I think you're just as naughty as me. So are you excited now, you know... just thinking about it?

I teased, hoping that she would play with me until I came.

KRIS

Mmmhmmm I sure am.

Mmm I liked this naughty girl. I played with my pussy, letting out soft moans.

I wondered what my dad was doing at this very moment. He was probably scolding himself for his deviant behavior.

ME

So... tell me. Tell me something. I want to know everything about you. Are you shaved bald?

I wanted to eat her pussy. I wanted to spread her legs, and slowly taste her, licking her cunt clean.

KRIS

I'm smooth, very smooth.

I wanted to see. I craved seeing just how smooth she was.

ME

Mm do you like to have your pussy licked?

I was literally finger fucking myself, imagining her tasting my dad's cum off of my tongue.

I couldn't wait for her response.

ME

Show me ;)

I let out a moan loud enough for my dad to hear in the other room. 'Come in daddy, check to see if I'm okay,' I thought to myself.

KRIS

Okay...

The picture popped up that she had sent. She was bent over, her thong running up her ass crack, barely covering her tight crinkled shit hole.

Mmmmm I moaned, surely grabbing my dad's attention.

ME

Oh my god!! Mmmmm. Slide the panties off to the side...

I wanted to lick her asshole. Bury my tongue deep inside of her.

KRIS

Yeah? Are you sure? Tell me how naughty you really are...

I couldn't type fast enough.

ME

I'm a cum hungry slut. I'll suck anyone's cock, just as long as I get to taste cum.

I was delusional at this point. I needed to orgasm.

KRIS

Oh really? Anyone's dick, huh?

Mmmm I was so horny. I wanted to see where she'd take this. Just how nasty was this girl, Kris?

ME

Mmmm, yes... anyone's cock.

KRIS

How about your dad's dick? Would you suck his dick until he came, Jen?

My pussy was pulsating, sending electric shocks through my body. I grabbed at my breast, clawing them, bringing my nipple up to my tongue.

Mmm I tasted my pussy off of my fingers, like a slut. Like a dirty nasty fucking slut that would do anything for some hot thick cum.

ME

Mmm would you look at me differently if I said yes?

I wanted to go suck him off now, make him cum all night long.

KRIS

Never. I love just how naughty you are. I love that you like dick so much, that you'd even suck off your own dad. Mmmmmmmmm, Jen I want to cum with you.

Then the picture came through, and I froze. I'm not sure if my pussy reacted first or my mind.

There Kris was, bent over showing her ass. Her thong pulled over to the side of her cheek exposing her pink asshole. Below that, hanging out of her panties, was the smoothest balls I'd ever seen. Her legs were spread, exposing the head of her cock as it hung freely from her sexy panties.

KRIS

What about me... would you suck my cock? ;)

Yes, I thought to myself as I pushed my fingers back into wet cunt. I'd suck that dick dry.

I had never seen a transsexual before, but at this very moment, I was completely mesmerized by the beauty before me.

ME

Mmm yes, babe, I would.

The orgasm ripped through me like a volcano.

KRIS

Mmm good, because I can't wait to fuck your married mouth.

Her words set me ablaze. I couldn't stop convulsing as the orgasm sent shivers through every inch of me.

ME

I'm cumming so hard.

I wanted a dick inside of me. Bad!

KRIS

Me too, sexy. So fucking hard... I'm throbbing.

When my body finally stopped shaking, I pulled my panties up against my wet pussy, and text her back.

ME

Thank you for sharing your secret, and the amazing orgasm ;) good night sweetie.

KRIS

You're very welcome babe. Thank you for being so open minded and extremely perverted ;) good night my sexy little nymph :)

I breathed out, the long day setting into my mind and body. How far will this go, I questioned myself. All the way. Then the guilt set in.

*************************************

THE VISIT - GETTING PAST THE GUILT

We drove to the General Store in silence, neither one of us had really said anything since we had woken up.

The awkwardness was really starting to bother me, I had to say something.

"What do you need to get?" I pried.

He kept his eyes on the road, never once looking over at me.

"Just need to grab a few things, that's all." He answered me.

I could see the guilt weighing him down, his shoulders sagging, his body heavy. He didn't look like the vibrant healthy father that had raised me.

I wondered if he had slept at all last night or if the guilt was too much to handle.

I wanted to pull him out of this beaten shell that he was confined to. I wanted to tell him that I felt it too, that the guilt was heavy, and real. But, it couldn't.

"We should go on a run tonight, dad." I looked over at him with a half awkward smirk.

He stopped at a stop sign, and looked at me.

"We'll see, sweetie." He said, with glossy eyes.

We sat there for what seemed like 5 minutes, before he finally pulled away from the stop sign.

We pulled up to the general store, and both got out.

The store wasn't that big, but it seemed to have a little bit of everything. I made my way to the back of the as my dad shopped around. I found a small video selection tucked into the corner, so I began flipping through the movies to see if there was anything good.

There were mostly older movies, nothing that really looked interesting. But, as I was ready to give up, I came across a DVD titled "My Lovers Roommate." The cover had two males and a female sitting on a couch. It was definitely a "B movie." I flipped it over, and the back had what appeared to be a picture of all three of the characters kissing. It was hard to tell, because it was blurred out a bit, but it definitely peaked my interest.

"Anything good?" My dad said walking up behind me.

I nearly jumped out of my skin. I turned toward him, holding the DVD.

"Might try this one." I said nervously.

He pulled it from my hand and and looked it over.

"Hmm." Was all he said before handing it back to me. "You ready to get going?"

"Uhh huh, yes sir, I am."

He turned and walked away down the aisle, then stopped and turned to look at me. I stopped in my tracks, caught off guard for a second.

"You don't have to call me sir, unless you like that. Otherwise daddy or dad is just fine." He was serious.

My heart skipped at his words. Unless I like that? Hmmmmm.

We were walking a very dangerous line.

"Yes, daddy." A replied in an innocent voice.

I stood there, unsure of what to think. I watched him as he disappeared around the corner. What in the hell was wrong with me? I felt dirty. I felt really dirty. A part of me wanted to have him take me straight to the airport and leave all of this crazy shit behind me.

Instead, I walked to the front of the store and set the movie down on the counter as the cashier was ringing up the rest of my dad's items.

She looked at the movie, then back up at me and over to my dad.

"I guess my daughter wants the movie." He said with a little jazz in his voice.

The lady looked disgusted. But, I felt something between my legs tingle, and then I felt dirty... but this time I liked the way this dirty felt.

*****

We had an early dinner, and then the two of us kinda kept to ourselves for a little while.

I could help but think about Kris, and the pics she had sent me. I was just about to text her to see what she was up to when my dad tapped at my door.

"Yes, come in." I said, laying on the bed in my panties and t-shirt. I realized what I was wearing and tried to stop him. "Well ahhh..." it was too late.

He pushed open the door walking into the room.

"Oh hey... uhh sorry. I can..." he mumbled as he eyed me.

"No no, it's fine dad." I reassured him, thinking I'm covered up more than a bathing suit... At least as covered up as a bathing suit that rides up your ass, and is a little risqué.

He walked all the way in, and leaned against the wall. "Run?" He asked me.

"Ummm sure."

"You suggested it." He shot back.

"I know, silly. It'll be nice." I got up off the bed and walked over to my luggage.

I felt his eyes on me, watching me. I bent over grabbing at some of my clothes, throwing them aside as I searched for my workout pants. I knew he had a full view of my ass as I took the extra time fiddling in my bag.

"Here they are!" I stood up holding my black yoga pants.

I immediately noticed the bulge in his pants, and his face went red.

"Okay, so 5 minutes?" He asked, pushing himself off of the wall.

He was ready to walk out, and I was feeling naughty. Before he had the chance to leave, I turned my back to him and slid my panties down.

"Yeah, 5 works, I just need to throw these on and change my top." I said looking over my shoulder at him.