Visiting My Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's my age. Maybe a year older."

My eyes moved down his body, focusing on a bulge in his crotch.

"Where do you guys play?" I asked, my mind racing.

"Parks, houses if we can. Depends."

I couldn't stop my words if I wanted to, I was too turned on listening to him talk about his naughty encounters.

"Here. You can play here in the garage if Dan is gone." There, the words were out.

I could see his cock grow hard inside of his pants, straining to escape.

"Yeah?" He asked timidly.

"Yes, of course. In privacy, right here." I said to him.

"What about you? If you were home." He sheepishly asked.

I wasn't sure what he meant or what he was getting at by asking that. I could tell by the bulge in his pants that something was turning him on, but I wasn't sure exactly what. Maybe he was just imagining touching his friend.

Mmm I was feeling extremely naughty all of a sudden at the thought of him here, playing with his guy friend.

"Could I watch? if I was home, could I watch you?" I almost mumbled, afraid to speak up.

"Yes." He whispered.

I slid my right hand just inside of my waistband. I looked up at him, and bit my lip nervously. My heart was pounding out of my chest.

"Can I watch now?" I said, barely a whisper. "Can I see?"

His eyes moved down me, tracing my body, first landing on my breasts, my hard nipples making him twitch. Then he followed my arm down to where my hand had disappeared into my sweats.

I wonder if he knew that my middle finger was actually tapping at my clit.

"What do you want to see?" He was barely audible.

"You." I said looking down at his crotch. "I want to see what that looks like."

He slowly undid his belt, opening up his fly. All I saw was skin, pale white skin.

His eyes were on me as he moved a hand inside of his pants. I watched as he tugged, fishing out his erect cock.

"Mmm." I moaned at first sight.

It was short, and stubby, and flawless in color. It was equally pale, with a tinge of pink to it. I could see the pre-cum glistening at the tip of his magnificent mushroom head.

"It's beautiful." I said, truly admiring his manhood.

He was completely shaven, and it looked great on him. I couldn't pull my eyes off of him. There he was, 18 years old, completely bare.

"You're beautiful." He replied.

He began stroking it, fondling himself playfully.

"Thank you, Kurt." I moaned. "I like that."

I turned my back to him, and thumbed both sides of my waist band along my hips. I slowly slid my sweats down, freeing my ass, exposing it to him completely. I let the sweats fall to the ground, and I stood there for a moment.

I could hear him stroking, steady and calm. He was enjoying this.

"Will you bend over?" He asked, barely audible.

"Like this?" I whispered back, leaning forward and bending down.

I felt his eyes burning into me, into my ass. I knew what he wanted. He wanted to see my tight, puckered little hole. My dark rose bud.

"Aww mm." He moaned out load.

I reached back spreading my cheeks apart, showing him exactly what he wanted to see.

"Is that better?" I teased.

"Oh my. Uhhh." He said as he worked himself.

I turned my head to him, looking over my shoulder.

"Mmmm." I moaned.

I stood up, and turned around to face him. I watched his eyes drop to my swollen, unshaven pussy. The nerves in my clitoris were sending off shockwaves, causing me to shake.

I ran my fingers up the lips of my pussy, and played with my clit while he watched, grasping his cock tight, holding back his orgasm.

"Tell me you like my pussy." I said softly.

"I love it."

"Mmm, yes." I cooed. "Tell me what part?"

I ran my fingers through my thick bush, my eyes locked on his face as he watched me intently.

"That. I like that. Your hair, your bush. The way it lines your pussy." He was confident with his words.

"Tell me, do you like it as much as you like your boyfriends cock?"

"Oh yeah."

My pussy was wet for him, this hot 18 year old in front of me.

Maybe I was acting on instinct or something more, but I reached out, touching his cock.

"Awwww." He moaned, letting go of his own meat.

I stroked, pulling at him. My thumb moving over the head of his dick, over the slit of his pisser. I felt him jump.

"Mmm you like being touched by a woman?"

I wanted him in my mouth. I wanted to know what it would feel like to have him enter my face, and fuck it.

"Yes, I do. I like how you feel."

I grabbed his hand and brought it to my pussy, working his fingers into me.

"Oh, yeah. That feels good." I moaned. "My husband came inside of me last night."

He pushed into me deeper, his fingers dancing around inside of me.

"He got off inside of me. He dumped his load inside of his slut of a fucking wife, and rolled over before I could even cum on him. Before I could cum all over his cock."

I squeezed him hard, forcing the pre-cum out of him. I moved in, licking at his tiny slit.

"Oh my..." He moaned loud. "Oh my God."

I reached back to my sweats, grabbing my phone out of the pocket, as I stroked him, never missing a beat.

"You know what made me cum the other night? You know what got me off, like never before?" I asked with a little bit a fire in my voice.

I opened up my text messages, and found the one I was looking for. I handed it up to him, as I ran my tongue into the slit of his dick again.

"That is what got me off. What made me cum like a cock hungry housewife."

I pulled him into my mouth, letting him run along my tongue until he hit the back of my throat. He was so fucking smooth.

I looked up into his face as I sucked him, hungry for cum. I wanted his sperm in my mouth.

I could feel him reading the text, his dick twitching and throbbing with each message, maybe looking at the pictures sent.

"OH MY GOODNESS, your dad." He moaned as he slow fucked my face. "You got off with your dad."

I felt dirty, and disgusting, and I loved it at the moment. I loved how I was feeling.

"Mmm I did." i moaned around his cock.

"Fuck, that's so hot." He moaned, his cock throbbing. "Is your father hot?"

Mmmm just him asking me the question almost sent me over the edge. I pulled his dick out of my mouth and looked into his sweet eyes.

"Very hot." I whispered.

I felt him jerk and thrust and spasm at my words, and the cum spilled out of his puffy head. I sucked him back into my mouth, feeling the pressure on my tongue and teeth as he spewed his seed down my throat.

My hand found my pussy, and dived in, just in time for the orgasm to take me.

His cum was splendid, it was something I hadn't had in a long long time.

I ran my tongue along his shaft, pulling his drained cock from my mouth. I stood up, kissing him, my tongue playing with his tongue, coated with cum. I moved to his ear, nibbling.

"I love how you taste." I whispered into his ear.

"Me too." He moaned, still pulsating.

"Mmmm."

I started typing a message to my dad, looking up at Kurt, who was looking down at my phone. His eyes were glossy, and he smirked a very naughty smirk when he read what I had just sent.

I placed my hand over his cock, cupping him.

ME

I want to come see you.

I felt him slowly growing into my hand. I liked this young 18 year old, there was something very kinky about him. Maybe it was that we were one in the same. Both of us hungry for kink, hungry for cock, and maybe, just maybe, both hungry for the taboo.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

THE VISIT - COUNTRY LIVING IS DIFFERENT

I just arrived, and I already had butterflies. Why? I really had no idea. He's my dad. I mean, he had raised my since I was a little girl. He was there when I got my period, had my first kiss, came home drunk for the first time, and about every other first encounter I had ever had.

He had walked my down the aisle a year ago, and now here I was with butterflies thinking about seeing him.

I still had the guilt weighing heavily on my shoulders from the garage incident. I couldn't get it off my mind. It was a relief to leave that house, escape the chance of running into Kurt or his mother or both of them.

I loved Dan. I mean I love Dan. I felt dirty for doing what I did. I mean, I'd never ever cheated on him, I've never cheated on anyone, but for some reason I had this burning desire to do something naughty. Kurt was a sweet kid, but he was just that, a sweet kid. I should have never taken advantage of him like I did.

I felt the pit in my stomach harden and twist, causing me to hunch over.

It wasn't just with Kurt, though. I did something terribly unforgiving. Something disgusting, and repulsive. I got off sending pictures to my own father. What in the hell was I thinking?

A part of me wanted to turn around and board the next plane home. Forget this. I was even at the point of giving up my relationship with my father for good. Forget about everything that had happened ever since my wedding night.

'Why? Your dad has always been the one that cared for you. Always. Don't you think he felt just as awkward having to wipe his grown daughter on her wedding night? He did it because he loves you, you ungrateful bitch!' I argued with myself.

It was a constant argument, and I was sure which one of my selves was right.

"Jen!" My dad's manly voice rang out.

I turned to see my dad standing there, looking... like my dad. It's funny how all of a sudden everything that I was feeling quickly went out the window. I got a sense of relief, calmness, and comfort as I ran toward him.

"Hey dad." I smiled and fell into his open arms.

He held me tight, embracing me, pulling me into him.

He smelled clean, fresh out of the shower clean. No cologne, just freshly washed with shampoo and soap. I loved it.

"How was the flight?"

"Good, dad. Glad to be on the ground though."

He grabbed my bag, and we began walking toward the parking lot.

I finally noticed how good he looked. He was fit, and well groomed with a brand new hairstyle. He still had his greying hair, but he looked healthier, which was odd, because he had always looked pretty healthy to me.

He was wearing a white v-neck t-shirt with tight worn jeans. It was a good look on him.

"I can't wait for you to see the place." He was proud.

"Me too, daddy!" I said squeezing his arm.

"How long do you think you'll stay?"

"I don't know yet, I guess that depends on just how much I can stand the country!" I said sarcastically.

"You'll love it."

"Well Dan will be in training for the next month, so I can assure you, as soon as he comes back, I go back" I laughed.

"We'll see." He replied confidently.

We got to his truck, an old 1970's Ford pickup, and he tossed my bags into the back.

"Nice dad! What happened to the Mercedes?"

He laughed as he opened me door, allowing me to hop in.

He shut my door and walked around to the driver side and jumped in.

"Country living, remember." He started the car laughing. "There's no use for Mercedes out here."

He stopped talking, and looked down on my knees.

"Or sundresses for that matter." He laughed and sped off.

I looked down at my exposed knees, and shrugged.

I had looked up the weather, and it was suppose to be in the 70's for the next few days before a deep chill rolled in, so I figured I'd get one more wear out of my summer dresses.

*****

We pulled up to this beautiful farm house, with a gorgeous front porch.

"Oh my God!"

He just smiled in the driver side as he pulled the truck to a stop in the front of the house.

"Dad, this is beautiful." I said, and meant it.

"Thanks sweetie."

He jumped out of the truck, and came around to open up my door.

"Go check out the porch, I'll grab your bag."

He didn't have to tell me twice. I hopped out and went for the stairs leading up to the grand porch.

As I hit the stairs, the wind hit the bottom of my dress, causing it to blow straight up, exposing my booty.

I was wearing a white thong, and I could feel the wind rip through the crack of my ass and up over my cheeks. I grabbed quickly as I looked behind me at the same time.

My dad had seen everything.

He just shook his head and laughed. "I told you, the country is no place for sundresses!"

"That's what I hear." I said sarcastically, holding my dress down.

I stood on the porch for a moment, taking in the scene. It was a beautiful meadow, lined with huge trees, and a flowing creek. There was a barn off to the side, that looked a little run down.

"I'm refinishing that." He said matter of factly.

"Yeah?"

"Yep. Should be done by summer." He said. "Got a girl you'll see hanging around here every now and then, she's helping me stain the inside."

"Nice. Maybe I can help a little bit while I'm here."

"Hopefully you brought something more than that sundress, then? A high ladder and a sundress don't go well together." He joked.

"I'm sure some would appreciate." I snapped back with a wink.

He shook his head, looking me up and down.

"Can't argue that." He said.

We walked inside, which was equally gorgeous and he took me upstairs to get me settled in.

"Here sweetie. This is your room." He threw my bag on the bed, and kept talking. "Your bathroom is right across the hall. My bedroom backs to your room, so if you need anything, knock on the wall. I put fresh towels in the bathroom already."

"Aww thanks daddy. This is great." I said wandering around the room.

I looked out of the window, and there was a clear view of old barn. It looked awesome the way the sun sparkles of some of the broken windows. I suddenly felt very proud of everything my dad had accomplished. He was quite the man.

"So I was thinking dinner tonight in town?" He said walking up behind me.

"Sounds great, I'm gonna get cleaned up."

*****

The hot water felt amazing on my body. I let it run over me for several minutes before I started washing up. I thought about the garage incident again, and this time I felt my pussy go wet. There was something about the incident with Kurt, that desperately made me want to come visit my father, here on the farm.

I found myself wondering what my dad had thought about when my dress blew up. I could feel my pussy tingling at the thought of him seeing me, his own daughter, so vulnerable.

I shut off the water, and stood there in the shower, looking across at the mirror. I was cute. I hadn't shaved, although the thought had crossed my mind. But, I decided not to, so now there I stood, with a bush between my legs. I liked it. And, as crazy as it sounded now, I think my dad would like it. I mean, I think he liked the bush look, you know, not necessarily mine.

I thought back to the picture that he send me of the girl in panties. You could see that she had a rather thick bush underneath. Something about it was extremely arousing.

There was a knock on the door snapping me back to reality.

"Sweetie I'll be downstairs, waiting. Take your time."

"Okay dad, I won't be long."

*****

I walked out to the porch where my dad was sitting, and he handing me a beer.

"You look amazing, Jen."

I took the beer and smiled. I had on a pair of tight jean pants that hugged my ass like it was nobody's business, and loose fitting light weight flannel button down. I may or may not have unbuttoned it a button too low.

"Thank you, dad. You look pretty handsome yourself."

He was wearing a white collar shirt with a pair of slacks. They were nicely fitted to his healthy physique.

"Shall we?" He said leading the way.

"We shall." I grabbed his arm.

Wait, what? We walked past his truck and started walking down the road.

"Where are we going?" I asked confused.

"Right up to the corner where we turned off. Little town we can eat and drink and not worry about a thing." He said with a smile.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

THE VISIT - THE FIRST FEW DAYS

We were several drinks in, and onto dessert.

The place was cute, and everyone was really nice. Country living at its finest.

I yawned, not at if boredom, but I was exhausted.

"Tired sweetie?" My dad said putting a hand on my knee under the table.

"Exhausted. But, I'm having a great time. I need this."

"Needed it? Are you doing okay baby? You've seemed very tense." He was asking me like he had always asked me.

"Dad, I'm fine. I am."

"Talk to me, Jen."

"It's just Dan and I. You know, figuring stuff out. I don't know, nothing big. It's just unsatisfying." I held my hand to my mouth.

I didn't mean to let the last part slip out.

"Not like tha..." I tried back peddling.

"Stop, it's okay. Things dry up in relationships. That's why you mix it up, do what you have to." He paused. "Not that I'm one to talk."

"Hey. What?" I pried.

"This is about you, Jen, not me. I'm old, my time has come and gone." He laughed.

"You stop now, dad. You're more fit than most 18 year olds. More fit than Dan. You're hot dad." Another slip.

Fuck, it must be the beer. I was going into non-filter mode, and I didn't like it.

"Thanks sweetie. But, I want you to talk to me about everything. That's what I'm here for."

"Thanks dad. Look, the truth is I want to be pregnant, and I mean... he can't I don't know how to say this to you. There is to satisfaction. There, said it."

He held up a hand and asked the waiter for two more beers. He must think this was gonna take awhile.

"Like the other night?" He asked.

Whoa... where did that come from? He caught me off guard.

"When I text you?" I replied, composed.

"Yeah. Asking me what I was up to." He replied, equally composed.

"I guess. I mean, I was lonely, and you've always been there for me. So it felt right to see what you were doing." I said.

The waiter dropped off the beers, and walked off.

"He's hot." I said, again unable to control myself.

"It's okay, Jen. It happens. Dan loves you. I'm sorry that you know..."

"There's nothing you can do. I agree with you, I think he loves me."

"Maybe you need to experience something new. You know, just once, to appreciate things. Maybe the waiter." He winked.

"Really dad?" I asked sarcastically. "I would never cheat on Dan." I lied.

That was a lie. I had images of Kurt running through my mind, of him playing with himself in front of me, as I engulfed his cock.

"I know sweetie. Let's take these on the road and start walking back." He said throwing money down on the table.

*****

The dirt road was lit up by the moon, outlined with large trees, black against the night sky.

He grabbed my hand. "This way sweetie, we can cut through here."

I followed as we cut through the meadow, my hand in his, I felt like a little girl again.

"Daddy, slow down, I have to go to the bathroom."

He let go of my hand and walked ahead of me. "It's right up here sweetie." He said taking a gulp of his beer.

"No, you don't understand, I have to pee!" I yelled.

He stopped and turned toward me. "Can you hold it, we're almost there."

I finished my beer, letting the little warm liquid flow down my throat. I was buzzed. No, I was drunk. Maybe buzzed. I felt good. Well I felt good aside from the burning sensation in my bladder.

"No! I can't." I said unbuttoning my jeans.

"Okay." Was all he could say.

I slid my jeans down and squatted. I could feel the grass tickle my ass, as I slid my panties to the side, exposing my pussy to the earth below.

My back was to my dad, and I wondered if he was watching or if he could even see me in the darkness.

"Uhhh." I let out a grunt, as my bladder let go.

The stream of pee exited my pussy, and my body shook. I could feel the cool air rolling goosebumps over my skin.

I looked back at him, and there he was, standing there, looking away. What a sweet father.

I on the other hand, was not the sweetest daughter.