Visiting My Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh daddy, can you grab my hands, and hold me up, my legs are hurting."

He walked over and grabbed my hands, holding up my weight as I sat squatting, peeing in in the middle of nowhere with my daddy there helping me.

"I have to go now." He said laughing.

"Huh?" I asked, unable to concentrate. My bladder was stinging, and so were my thighs.

"Hearing you go, is killing me. It makes me have to take a leak." He grunted.

He was standing in front of me, his crotch almost in my face as he held my hands, trying to support me.

I felt my pussy moisten with the thoughts spinning through my head. I was thinking about the way he cared for me on my wedding day, going so far as to wipe me, his own daughter.

Now, here I was again, squatting, peeing right in front of my dad, all with his help.

"You can go." I whispered.

He laughed. "Really, and leave you out here alone?"

"No, I meant you can go. Like if you need to pee, don't wait." I continued to whisper.

He was looking me in the eyes intently, unsure on how to respond.

I was done, so I stood with his help, and slid my pants up. His eyes were still on me.

My body began moving faster than my mind. My fingers worked his belt, unfastening it, my eyes locked on his.

"You have to piss, dad? I started unbuttoning hot pants, popping each button one at a time.

"Sweetie..." he mumbled.

I kept going until I had his fly completely open, and "v'd" out. I could just the very base of his cock bending downward into his pants.

I wasn't sure what to do. I looked up at him, and gave a silly grin. I could see a pain in his facial expression.

Did he want me to go further? Should I go further?

"Don't hold it." I said as I moved my thumb over his happy trail.

"Sweetie, I can wait."

I let my thumb move down right at the base of his dick. I felt his vein swell with blood.

"It's not healthy to hold it." I whispered.

He grabbed my wrist softly, and pulled my hand away.

Once my hand was free, he moved his hand back to his open fly, and fished his cock out.

"Uhh." He moaned.

He turned to the side, and I could hear the hiss of his pee exiting his cock.

"Dad." I whispered.

I could see his erect silhouette, it was a healthy size.

I watched his body shake, and I felt a chill enter my bones, settling deep within me.

This was wrong. As innocent as it was, it was still very very wrong. I could feel my pussy soaking through my panties to my jeans.

He looked at me, his face illuminated by the moon. He was handsome. He was... sexy. My dad was sexy. Very very sexy. My eyes moved from his face to his semi erect cock. I could see the stream of pee exiting his bulbous head. Not the clearest, but I was very aware that it was his cock, and he was pissing.

I wanted to touch it. I wanted to touch it like nothing I've ever wanted before. I craved it. I craved the piss coming out of it. The darkest part of me wanted to reach out and feel it's warmth, the intense heat of his piss through his cock.

He finished, and shook his tool off, before putting it away.

Damn!

I stood there, hungry, horny, ready to pounce. Reality was breathing down my neck, telling me just how wrong my thoughts were. But, the devil was right there telling me what a naughty girl I was. Telling me that I was a married little slut that would give anything to touch the fuck stick that created me.

I mean, after all... isn't that why I came here?

*****

The morning sun moved over my bed, warming my body. I stirred and rolled over. My head was throbbing.

I stumbled out of bed, and chugged down the glass of water sitting on the nightstand next to me.

I had on a long tee on that covered my ass. It was unfamiliar to me, and smelled like my dad. I couldn't really remember much after we got home last night, but vaguely recalled him asking me if I needed something to sleep in.

I was trying to recall something else about last night, but nothing was really coming to me. I remembered feeling a bit awkward during the rest of the walk home, and feeling a little more comfortable once we got home, but that was about the extent of it.

I lifted the t-shirt exposing my bare ass. I wasn't wearing any panties. Hmmmm.

I looked out of the window and didn't see my dad's truck. He must've headed out for something early.

I stepped into the hall, and decided to turn and walk into my dad's room instead of going downstairs. His bed was disheveled, and there were clothes scattered around the floor. I noticed teal blue fabric peeking out from underneath his white pillow.

'What are you doing?' I questioned myself, as I pulled the fabric out.

It was a tiny pair of panties, a lot smaller than what I wear. I immediately felt the cold wetness on my hand, and looked down as I opened them up.

My heart started beating like crazy, and my mind was mush.

I brought the panties up to my nose and inhaled. Cum. My dad's cum coated a great deal of the panties, sticky and cold. I ran my thumb through the creamy seed, and brought it up to my nose for another smell.

"Mm daddy." I said out loud.

My pussy was wet. No, it was soaking wet.

I couldn't stop myself, my tongue darted out, tasting, for the first time in my life, my daddy's cum. It was blood to my inner vampire.

I brought the panties to my mouth, and licked, like a hungry whore.

"Oh my god." My body convulsed.

I sucked at his cum, tasting the sour pungent cold cum. I wanted it hot, straight from the source.

"I want to watch you cum. I want to taste it." I moaned, as I cleaned these dirty panties.

My head was throbbing, spinning, and completely weak to any resistance.

I heard the tires on the gravel road, and I moved to the window. It was my dad. He pulled up to the barn and parked. I watched as he jumped out of the driver side, leaving the door open. Behind him, was a cute brunette, her hair short, with a tight little body. She had on a pair of tight fitting cargo pants and a tank top.

"Are these yours, sweetie?" I questioned the girl through the window, knowing damn well she had no clue I was up there staring at her.

She was young. 18 years old. She had a cute little heart shaped ass that bounced as she walked, and small perky breasts.

They disappeared into the barn, and I was left watching, wondering what the hell they were doing.

I was horny.

*****

I was sitting on the front porch when my dad came out of the barn. I still had on the long t-shirt, but I had slipped on a pair of panties. I was sipping on a cup of tea, when he walked up to me.

"Hey sweetie, how'd you sleep?" He asked, in a good mood.

"Hey dad. Good. Too much beer, I had a bad headache." I replied, crossing my legs, suddenly feeling self conscious.

I felt guilty for snooping through his room, and acting so deprived.

"Bummer. I have some natural remedies, some kind of vitamins that usually help me, if you want to try one." He told me.

I watched the barn door open in the distance, and the young girl came walking out.

He turned to look behind him to see what it was I was looking at.

"Oh, that's Kris, she's the one I was telling you about that's helping me out with the barn." He said as Kris walked up toward the front porch. "Kris, come up here, I want you to meet my daughter."

She walked up and waved.

"Hi, good morning." she said with a bright smile.

I stood up, and greeted her with a hug. "Good morning, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, I've heard a lot about you. All good things!" She said, genuinely.

My dad clapped his hands together, "Lets get back to it!" then he looked at me. "Wanna give us a hand in there, Jen?"

"Sure, why not. Let me through some shorts on." I said as I walked into the house to get changed.

By the time I made it back downstairs, they were already back in the barn working.

I walked in, and found both my dad, and Kris working hard scraping off the old paint from the barn walls.

"There she is!" My dad yelled, tossing me a scraper knife as I walked in.

"Hey!" Kris called out. "I can use a hand up here."

I walked up the stairs to where Kris was working on the upper half of the wood siding.

"Hey." I said as I got busy.

"Hey, thanks for coming up here. I'm so glad I get to meet you." She was sweet.

"Yeah, me too. I started thinking that no one else lived nearby!"

She laughed and kept working.

Now that I was closer, she looked like she could be in her early 20's, maybe 22. She had jet black hair, and pale white skin. She was thin, but had a little meat to her in all of the right places.

"How's it coming up there, girls?" My dad yelled up to us.

"Great, dad! Just what I wanted to be doing on my little getaway!" I was obviously being very sarcastic.

Kris laughed out loud.

"Okay okay, I get it. I'll make it up to you, sweetheart. Promise." He shot back.

"I'm gonna hold you to it!"

I looked over at Kris, who was smiling at our back and forth banter. She was cute. Her perky tits were bouncing side to side as she worked the wood. I started imaging her working a different kind of wood.

Here I was in my 30's, and I had never really "fantasized" over another female. Sure I saw females, and found them attractive, but right now, I was looking at Kris as sexy.

I wondered if my dad had slept with her. Surely he did, right? He's older, attractive, single... why else would she be here, prancing around in booty shorts, scraping wood? There had to be something more.

"So you're married?" Kris asked.

It caught me off guard, snapping me back to reality. "Uh yeah, I am."

"How is it?" She sighed. "Marriage. Uh you know, how is it being married? Sorry if I'm prying."

"No not at all. It's good." I lied.

The real answer was boring. Very boring, and mundane.

"May I ask, does the spark disappear?" She pried.

"Okay, yes it does, Kris. Unfortunately it does. The sex... I mean the spark." I ate my words.

"It's okay, I have parents. I saw it go." She mumbled.

"It's hard, Kris. Sometimes I wonder if I married the right man."

"Yeah, how so?" She was actually interested.

I looked at her, this young, possibly innocent girl, and something struck me about her. I couldn't put my finger on it, but there was something about her. Something different.

"He is just not as spontaneous as I had thought. Not so open minded."

"Aww I see. I understand." She said. "I'm sorry."

I sighed. "We'll get through it." I paused. "Maybe."

We both went back to working on the siding, before she turned to me smiling.

"It'll work out." She kindly, said.

"You know what's so funny? I so desperately wanted someone different from my father, now I just wished that I had found a younger, version of him." I sighed.

She looked over the ledge at my dad who had on headphones, oblivious to what we were talking about.

"Yeah, your dad is great."

I watched her, so feminine, almost too feminine.

"You think?" I questioned.

She gave me a weird look. "Of course, look at him. Well, I guess you don't see him like that. I'm um I'm sorry."

"How old are you?" I asked.

"22. You?"

"I'm in my 30's. I'm old."

She smiled. "Older is better."

I was infatuated by this girl. She seemed to have a mature soul. She was wise. Beautiful.

"You like older?" I pried.

"I do, yes." She was acting shy.

"Like what?" I pressed.

"Like your age or your dad's age."

"Have you... um. Never mind." I was nervous.

"Never. I'm strictly the hired help. I host at a bar here in town, and overheard your dad talking about re-finishing the barn. I told him I'd give him a hand." She paused. "He's very polite. Respectful. Almost too much." She said with a wicked grin.

Something about our conversation was turning me on.

"Yes, he is, isn't he."

"May I ask you something?" She said, almost too nervous.

"Sure."

"Have you cheated on him? Your husband."

Now she really caught me off guard. I fidgeted, unsure of how to answer.

"Yes." I looked down, ashamed.

"Tell me." She said, looking me in the eyes.

I looked over the side to see that my dad was still busy, still listening to music.

"He was younger. Younger than you. And... um it was recent."

I basically told her the entire story, all the way up to me handing Kurt the phone for him to see how naughty I was being.

Of course, I didn't tell Kris who I was texting.

"What was it on your phone? That got you off, and got him so turned on."

I contemplated showing her, then figured, why not, I came this far.

I pulled out my phone and pulled up the text between my dad and I. I handed it to her and watched.

Her face was red, and I instantly regretted it. I watched her scroll, never once looking up at me.

Then, she handed the phone back and looked down at my dad, then back at me.

"That is crazy." She said looking me in the eye. "You are very very naughty."

I gave her a wicked grin.

"I can be, when deprived." I almost whispered. "I guess it's my dirty secret."

"I like it. We all have secrets." She matched my whisper.

"Tell me." I said.

She grabbed my phone out of my hand and began typing.

"What are you doing?" I asked, afraid of who she was writing.

She handed it back. "There, I put my number in your phone. Text me later tonight, and maybe, just maybe, I'll share a secret or two with you."

I bit my lip. "Mmm deal."

*****

My dad cooked dinner and I set the table. Although I'd hardly call setting a table for two "setting the table."

"Thanks for the help today, hunny." My dad said as he worked the kitchen.

"Yeah, of course. It was... not as bad as I thought." I said, and meant it.

Maybe it was because I was enjoying the company of Kris.

"How come you didn't invite Kris?" I questioned.

He leaned down and pulled a dish out of the oven, and turned toward me.

"Hot!" He said, moving to the table.

"Kris? You didn't invite her because, she hot?" I teased.

He set the dish down and turned toward me.

"Funny. She is a good girl. But, I just didn't think about inviting her. Plus I think she had to work tonight."

"She's cute. There's something about her..." I said looking for his reaction.

"She is, yes. Young." He looked up at me. "What about her?"

"I don't know. She very much put together. almost too much, if that makes sense?" I shook the thought. "Like I said, hard to put a finger on it. But, she's beautiful."

He laughed. "Well I agree, on all accounts. There is something different about her, in a good way." He took a seat. "Lets eat, sweetie."

I was barely a glass in, when I started to feel the affects of the wine. I always loved the feeling of the slight numbness in my lips, the haze that would wash over my eyes, and the lightness that would come over me.

"Why aren't you dating dad?"

I looked up from his clean plate and stared at me for a while. I could see something going on in his brain just beyond his soft blue eyes.

"I just haven't found anyone." He answered simple enough.

"Are you looking?" I questioned him.

He laughed. "Of course. I keep an open mind."

"How open?" I teased.

I felt chills run through my body.

He gave a half smirk, something a little more naughty then I've seen before.

There was something insanely erotic and taboo about having conversations like this. They weren't graphic by any means, but, it was the overall sexual undertones of the conversations that got me excited.

"Very." He replied and stood up to clear the table.

I sat there stunned. Very? Was he teasing me?

I stood up and began clearing my plate, my head a blurry mess.

"More wine?" He asked, without waiting for my response.

"Um yes, please." I stumbled on my words.

He poured a healthy glass for me, and then another for himself.

I struggled with what to say next. How to carry on the conversation? This was my dad, and I really should thank him for dinner, and head up to shower. But, I couldn't leave the room. His words lingered there in the darkness of my mind. Very open, is what he was saying, right? As in, very open minded.

"Mmm." I let out a soft moan as I took a sip of my wine.

My dad turned to me. He was so fucking attractive! I never remember feeling like this when I looked at him in the past.

"Mmm? That good, huh?" He teased.

He was playing with me, teasing me in a way.

"Yes, like an orgasm in my mouth." I said it. Period. Playfully teasing him back.

He laughed hard, his eyes squinting showing his crows feet. He was older, matured, masculine, and sweet.

I wondered what he looked like naked, his manhood hanging thick and strong between his legs.

I could feel my pussy moisten, my clit sending electric shocks through me. I was warm and clammy, and probably even sweaty from a days work.

"So, what does an orgasm in the mouth feel like?" He paused, and turned toward me. "I... not like that. I meant..."

I cut him off. "It's okay dad, I know what you meant."

It got awkward. We both moved through the kitchen, cleaning up and putting stuff away.

I stopped and picked up my wine, taking a long sip. I watched him.

I wanted to make him feel better.

"Amazing." I said, feeling the electrical current light up my clit.

"Huh?" He was taking a sip of wine, and almost spit it out.

It was now or never. To keep this naughty little back and forth going, I had to get a bit risqué.

"Well, daddy... an orgasm in the mouth. It's amazing." I paused and shrugged my shoulders. "You asked."

He smiled. "You're right, I did ask."

I could see the wheels turning. Where to take this conversation?

Of course I'm cock hungry, but I'm not a total freak. My mind was in a battle. Good v. Evil. After all he's my dad. The thought of being naughty with him was exhilarating, but was it practical? Not without the weight of the guilt slamming down on my shoulders.

I mean, it was his cock, the very seed within him that created me, so couldn't that same seed destroy me?

I kept my eyes on him, taking him in with every sip of wine. Something naughty crossed my mind. But, it didn't stop there. The naughty thought was processed, and shot out of my mouth.

"What about you, daddy? You've had an orgasm in your mouth, haven't you?" I teased, very aware of just how bad I was being.

He almost chugged the rest of his wine down, spilling it on his chin.

He eyed me. Up and down, he took me in. I wondered for the first time, what kind of man he was. Did he like ass? Maybe pussy? Tits? What got his dick hard? What made him cum?

Then I wondered, was he having the same taboo thoughts as me?

"Yes, sweetie. Of course I have." He said and winked.

I could see the bulge in his pants. Defined and ready to rip through.

"And...?" I pressed.

I made a point to look at his bulge. Then I looked him in the eyes, and smiled a soft warm smile.

"Amazing." He agreed.

My entire body felt hot. My pussy ached at every thought, and I loved it.

I had to pee, the wine was too much for my bladder to handle.

I wondered, if I asked him to wipe me again, would he?

Just the thought was enough to send me over the edge.

Control. Control, Jen.

"So..." was all I could think to say.

"So..." I repeated and smiled.

I set my glass down, and pulled out my phone.

"I have an idea. I have to go potty, but why don't you text me with something while I'm gone, and I'll do the same." There, I said it. That's see how far down this rabbit hole goes.

I started walking off, not once looking back behind me.

*****

I sat there on the toilet, my ass spilling over the sides. My pussy was dripping wet. I placed the tip of my middle finger on my clit and started playing with myself.

Oh my goodness, I wanted to cum.

I waited. For what, I'm not sure. What did I want him to say? Anything I guess, just something to show me that there is something there, and I'm not some delusional weirdo.