Visiting My Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood at the door for a minute, taking me in.

"I'll see you downstairs." He said and walked out of the room.

*************************************

THE RUN - THE START OF SOMETHING

The air was cool, but not cold. Or maybe it was cold, but didn't feel cold because we were running. We ran for what seemed like 4 miles along this forest trail, before coming through the thick woods to some lights.

We both stopped in our tracks, looking around to see where we were.

"I've never come this way." He said, a little surprised by the night life in the middle of nowhere.

It looked like a tiny village, with a few spread out cabins, and a little lodge.

"Can I help you?"

We both turned to find a young girl standing there behind us with a flashlight in her hand.

"Uhh... just hour for a run. Never seen this place before." My dad answered.

She laughed and flashed a semi-crooked smile. She was cute, maybe 18 with very short hair. She had on yoga pants as well and a sweatshirt.

She laughed. "It's hidden. It's actually called Hidden Leaf, it's a little lodge. There's a bar in there open for another 40 minutes if you're thirsty." She said pointing to the lodge area. "I think they have a vacancy as well. Don't quote me on that." She walked off through one of the paths.

"Thank you!" I yelled to her.

Then I turned to my dad. "Drink?"

He laughed, shaking his head. "That's not how I typically do my runs, but a beer sounds good."

The bar was cute. There were strung lights around, with a little patio area and a fire pit. We found spot at the bar, which wasn't hard to do since there was only one other couple inside.

The bartender was a female in her early 50's. She was pretty.

"I'm Grace, what can I get you two lovebirds?" She was outgoing and sweet.

I laughed. "Lovebirds? This is my dad, Grace, and I'm Jen."

My dad reached out a hand. "Thomas, nice to meet you. I'll take a White Russian, please."

"Mmmhmm I'm sorry sweetie, I thought you two looked like a cute couple." She said with a wink as she started mixing my dad's drink. "A lot a couples come out this was to get away, if you know what I mean." She added. "What are you drinking, hunny?"

I smiled at her sweet compliments. "Make it two of those White Russians, please." Then my curiosity got the best of me. "What do you mean exactly, when you say couples come here to get away?"

Grace laughed, handing us our drinks. "Sweetie, you're not from here are you?" she grabbed two straws and slid them into our cups. "You just missed a fun looking duo... very nice looking gentleman, and probably a young one that came out here for college or whatever. Maybe one of his students. Anyway, a lot of married men, and women for that matter, well they sneak off here to play." She smiled then laughed. "I guess there's a slight possibility that they come here to enjoy the hot tub and watch movies, but I doubt it." She winked again.

"Aww ha, I see. I guess it is secluded out here. Very private." I said, understanding what she meant.

"Small town. We don't say anything about what we see out here." She said with another wink. "That said, what brings you two out here? I mean if you don't mind we asking... we don't get too many father/daughter couples out this way. Actually never."

My dad laughed nervously. "No no, she is visiting me while her husband is training, and we went on a night run... stumbled upon this place."

"Should stay the night. The hot tub is open all night long, and trust me, there is nothing better than being in that water under this start speckled sky." She started mixing us another drink. "Father or daughter or whatever, it's amazing."

"Maybe I can convince this old guy here to get a room." I teased.

My dad let out another awkward laugh. "Oh yeah hunny. You can look at those stars on the run home." He teased back.

"It's being in that hot tub with the cool air on your face that ads to the experience, Thomas." She said winking at me, yet again.

"Oh okay." My dad said sarcastically, the drink loosening him up a bit.

Grace got our second round of drinks, and busied herself around the bar.

"So, Grace... how old you think she was?" I asked, curious.

"Who?" She looked back confused.

"Uh... the professor's mistress." I answered back, suddenly thinking I heard something wrong.

Grace let out a loud laugh. "Sweetie, he was about 19... and a stud." She leaned into the bar, keeping her voice down. "A lot of married men bring in their secret studs to play with here."

The thought of an older married man sneaking out to hidden lodges to fuck there younger gay lover turned me on. I felt the heat from the second drink travel through me, finding my clit... my pussy moistened.

"Wow." Was all I said.

My dad chirped up. "It's certainly off the radar. Small town, hidden place where no one talks. I see it."

"Yep, I know everyone's dirty little secrets." Grace whispered, going back to her duties. "I don't think you guys are gonna wanna jog back after those damn things." She said pointing to our drinks. "We have one vacancy, and I don't think we'll have any other joggers coming out of the woodwork, so why don't you guys stay? It's on me."

"Oh no... we can make it back. Thank you, Grace." My dad answered before I had a chance.

"Another time. I'll bring my husband back." I said, thinking how foolish and boring that would be.

"We are usually booked up nightly. Plus that hot tub is to die for." She argued.

"I'm not sure how nice that hot tub would be in workout clothes." My dad laughed. "Or sleeping for that matter." He added.

"Mmmhmm, it's dark out there, Thomas. Just saying." She winked.

"Dad..." I whispered.

"Yeah?"

"We might as well, hot tub or not... I don't think I'm gonna wanna run in the dark after this. We can stay and jog back first thing in the morning." I kept my voice low, seductively innocent if that's possible.

He breathed out, defeated. I always knew when my dad would give into something.

I wanted this, here at this place, I wanted to spend time with my daddy.

"Okay okay... better be the best sleep of my life." He said, defeated.

Grace gave us a wicked smile. "You'll enjoy it. Plus, I live on property, number 107 if you need anything. I'll mix you a drink to go, and get you set up."

*****

The room was nice, very cabin like, but a lot more luxurious than I anticipated. There was a king bed in the center of the room with a flat screen hanging on the wall. The bathroom was gorgeous, with a big walk-in shower. Folded up on a shelf were to fluffy white robes. I held up a robe and showed my dad.

"Nice." He said as he turned on the TV and proceeded to flip through the channels.

"Whoa." I said as he flipped through. Most of the channels appeared to be adult movies. "I guess this truly is a getaway spot." I made quotations in the air with my fingers.

"Yeah, I guess so." He said, handing the remote to me. "Here, you can pick something."

He walked into the bathroom to check it out, as I flipped through the channels. There were a couple of news outlets, but the rest were mostly adult movies ranging from soft core to hard core. I settled on something in the middle, and walked into the bathroom.

"Nice, huh?" I asked.

"Very."

"So, you wanna check out this hot tub?" I asked him, almost positive he'd say no.

"Sure... I guess it's dark, right? So she says."

I was shocked at his answer, and extremely excited.

We changed out of our clothes separately, taking turns in the bathroom putting on our robes.

We pranced out to the hot tub in the cold night, like two teenagers.

The hot tub was a decent size, and pretty secluded. It was dark, and there were a couple of rooms that overlooked the area, but not sure if anyone looking would really see anything unless they tried.

I slid off my robe and hopped in completely nude. I looked back at my dad right away, curious if left his briefs on underneath his robe.

He tossed his robe off next to mine, and the moonlight illuminated his nude body. I was surprised to see his naked body, standing there before me. I could see his large penis hanging between his legs, and the sight was magnificent.

He stepped in, submerging his body.

"Wow, this does feel great." He said.

"It's beautiful, dad." I said looking up at the stars. "I'm surprised you went completely nude." I teased.

He sighed. "You could see?"

"Yep... Kind of." I smiled.

The moon let off enough light that we could see each other, just not the best.

He let out a laugh. "Well I figured it's all part of this hot tub experience."

We sat silent for a while, taking in natures sounds.

"I wonder how many couples have played in here." I was truly curious.

"I'm sure a lot." He said. "A lot of men bringing their mistresses here."

"Or their misters..." I teased.

"Yeah, I guess that's true too."

"You?" I questioned.

"Huh?" He was confused. Or a good actor.

"You ever bring anyone here, daddy?" I loved teasing him, it did something to my body that I craved.

He let out a nervous laugh. "I can bring any girl I want back to my house, why would I bring them here?" He questioned, flipping it on me.

I wanted to get him out of his shell. I wanted to expose him, and devour him. I didn't care if he was my father or not, I was attracted to this man, and I wanted to know every deep, dark little secret about him.

"I didn't say girl." I paused, thinking. "Have you every brought a boy here, an 18 year old stud, like that professor she was talking about?" I paused again. "Someone you didn't want to know where you lived. A little secret that stays hidden out here in the woods."

I wondered if he was hard right now. I wanted so badly to feel, just for a minute to see. But, I held off.

"Like I said, I can take whoever I want back to my house, why here?"

Mmm he didn't deny ever playing with a young stud.

"Hmm it's more erotic, and a little bit kinkier out here. You know... just the idea of this is where people take their naughty little secrets." I teased him some more, pushing the envelope.

"That's true, but I've never brought a stud here." He put emphasis on HERE.

"Mmmhmm, I get it, not here. But somewhere." I moved across the water, taking a seat beside him. "At home, in your bed?" I pried, wanting more.

"Your bed." He whispered, looking into my face.

A shock shot through me. My insides wetter than the water surrounding me.

"Really?" I whispered.

"Yes."

"Tell me." I whispered, moving my hand to his thigh, slowly rubbing along his inner thigh. I let my nails lightly dig into him.

I let out a breath, nervous to open up.

"Well..." He started, his voice shaky. "It was in your room..." he swallowed hard. "Your room... when I visited you in college."

I swear I could have cum right then. My dad, my fucking daddy played in my college apartment room with someone else, and I had no clue.

I wanted to let him know that it was okay, I wanted to hear. I wanted to know every naughty, nasty fucking detail.

I leaned into his ear as I grabbed his cock. He was solid. "Tell me.." I slid my hand down the length of his shaft. "Everything, daddy."

"Mmm." He moaned, then let out another breath. "I was horny one day... you were in class, and I had woken up super horny. I thought about getting a massage or something. But, then for some crazy reason, I decided to go see if I could get a day gym pass." He paused and sighed, his body shook. "Not to work out though. I wanted to shower in public. I wanted someone to see me, to watch me... I didn't care if it was male or female, I just wanted to..." he stopped.

"You wanted to expose yourself, daddy, huh?" I whispered into him, squeezing his cock hard.

"Yes. I didn't care who saw." He moaned. "So there I was in the gym showers, washing my body, waiting for someone to walk in. Then he walked in. This young college stud, he was about 5'9" and lean. He watched me, and I watched him. I could tell he wanted more... fuck, I wanted more. I started playing with myself, stoking while he watched. I watched his cock grow hard, and I almost walked over to his shower, but someone else walked in, and I got nervous. I turned and walked out after rinsing off." He stopped again.

"But it didn't stop there, did it daddy. You couldn't let that prime beef go that easy." I felt his dick twitch.

"No... I couldn't. I was too horny to stop there. I saw him in the parking lot, and he followed me to your place." He looked at me, and with his fingers, he brushed my hair out of my face. "Once we got through the door, I took him into your room. I told him... I can't. I'm sorry." He moved my hand from his cock.

I sat there confused. I know he felt guilt, and so did I, but damn, I wanted him so bad. I wanted to know everything that happened in my room with this young stranger, then I wanted him to know it was okay. That I, his daughter accepted him, and all his perversions.

"Daddy."

He didn't reply.

"Daddy... I want to know everything."

"It wasn't right, what I did." He mumbled. "This isn't right."

I moved into him again, whispering into his ear. "I'm an adult, daddy. Tell me what you did in my room."

"I told him it was your room. My daughter's room. We were both naked, kissing, touching. I bent over to your nightstand, and went through it. He started licking my balls from behind, biting my ass cheeks."

"What'd you find?"

"Pictures of you. You and Erika mooning the camera." He grabbed my hand under the water and moved it back to his throbbing dick.

"Mmm did you like looking at my 18 year old ass while he licked and played with you?" I pried, wanting details.

"Yes, sweetie, I did. I loved it. I saw some of your panties on the floor, next to your bed."

"Yeah daddy..."

"I leaned over and grabbed them. I felt his tongue enter me."

"Tell me. You fucking tell me what you did with my panties, daddy?"

"I rubbed the head of my cock, the slit of my dick into the crotch." He said, his cock pulsating.

"You pervert." I moaned as I leaned into his ear. "Let's go inside."

*****

We both walked into the room wearing our robes, shivering. Well, I was shivering... he was a little shocked that he had just divulged to me what he did.

"I'm freezing again, I need to take a shower." I said as I looked at him across the room.

"Okay, I'll be out here." He said, shuffling through the covers looking for the remote.

"Come in with me." I whispered.

He looked up as I dropped the robe, exposing my hairy married pussy to him.

"Huh?" He was surprised.

"Take a shower with me, daddy." I whispered again.

To my surprise, he slid his robe off, and walked toward me.

"Okay, sweetie."

He was sexy. dick was in clear view, hung like a horse. This beast of a dad walked up to me, and past me tuning on the shower.

"You're so handsome, daddy." I reached out touching his skin, feeling the muscles in his ass. "All of you."

We stepped into the shower, and let the hot water wash over us. Then, he pulled me into him, holding me tight against him. Our bodies wet, and slippery. I could feel his cock hanging at my pussy, the head tapping against my clit.

"I'm yours, daddy. I'm always gonna be yours." I leaned in, stepping on my tippy toes, I kissed him.

His tongue enter my mouth, and we kissed passionately like a new couple. I reach down grabbing his cock, feeling the veins pumping with blood. It was a work of art.

"Mmm it's so bare, so raw." I moaned as I stroked him. "It's perfect... it made me perfect."

I dropped to my knees and took him into my mouth, sucking him hard.

"Mmm baby, you are perfect." He moaned as he fucked my face.

He pulled me up slowly, his hand wrapped around my chin. He kissed me hard, passionately.

Then he turn me around, pulling at my hips popping my ass out. He got on his knees, and I felt his tongue on my back door. I jumped, and he pulled me back onto his tongue, entering my tight little rose bud.

"Mmm daddy, eat my shit hole. Fuck daddy."

I turned around kissing him hard, sucking at his tongue, tasting myself in his mouth.

"Mm you like that baby, tasting your ass?" He asked, grabbing my hair.

"Mm yes, daddy."

I felt him rubbing his cock into my wet cunt, and my body shook. I got onto my tippy toes again, and grabbed his dick to help guide him.

I pushed onto him, feeling him enter me. He stretched me open, tearing me apart.

"Aww fuck. Fuck me. Make love to me, daddy."

"Oh my god, baby." He moaned pulling my hair back, kissing me deep.

I rode his cock, feeling the length of him slide through me. Then, he picked me up and carried me out of the shower, dropping me onto the bed.

I rolled over onto all fours, and exposed my holes to him.

"Do you like looking at me daddy?" I said to him, looking back over my shoulder.

I watched him as he leaned in, bringing his mouth to my ass. I felt his tongue run over my sacred hole.

"Mmm do I taste good?" I pushed back into him, his tongue twirling around my asshole.

"Mmm I love it." I moaned into my parted ass.

I turned around and kiss him, lovely, passionately, deeply. Our tongues danced around, playfully teasing each other.

"Mmm it tastes good." I said, playing with his balls and dick. "My ass tastes good on your tongue."

"Yeah, sweetheart?" He ran a finger up my pussy. "You like tasting your ass?"

"Mm yes, I love it." I said as I looked up at the TV screen.

There was an adult movie playing. The male was on all fours, his cock and balls hanging freely between his legs. His asshole was pink, and glistening wet.

"Mmmm." I moaned, grabbing his attention.

My dad turned his head to see what I was looking at. As he did, another male stepped into frame, he was older, and well hung.

"Mmm they're hot, aren't they?" I whispered.

"Yes, baby, they are." He whispered back.

"Oh daddy, you fucking pervert." I pushed up on my knees, allowing his cock access into my pussy. "I want to feel your bare dick raw fucking me."

I pushed down, and I felt his dick spread me wide open, hurting me.

"Like that baby?" He said as he grabbed my mouth in between his thumb and fingers.

"Mm yes, daddy just like that." I reached back grabbing his muscular ass. "Mm daddy I want to feel you cum."

"Oh baby, I can't cum inside you." He moaned, his cock pulsating deep within me. "I can't... I can't get you..."

"Yes. Daddy, yes. I want you. I want your seed. I want..." he cut me off.

"No..." he moaned, his cock burrowed inside of me.

He tried to lift me up but I leaned into him, and pressed down harder onto him.

"Yes, daddy." I kissed him hard. "Cum inside of me... I want it... I want your baby."

"Oh my god, sweetie." I felt him let go, and and release inside of me.

I pushed down harder, kissing him passionately.

"I love you." I whispered into his mouth. "I'm your daughter, daddy. I have your sperm swimming through me."

"Mmm I love you, baby." His kissed me, pulling my breast into his mouth, then back to my mouth.

His cock was still semi erect. I slid off of him, and his cock fell to his thigh. I slowly cat crawled backward, popping my ass up into the air. I lowered my head into his lap, and took his cock into my mouth, tasting my pussy mixed with his cum lit me on fire.

"Oh sweetie. Fuck, you're a good girl." He pulled me up and off of him. "I want to taste us." He said kissing me hard, our tongues wrestling.

We collapsed onto the bed, his now soft cock still massive. I touched him as I kissed him, feeling his warmth.

The TV was still playing the scene with the two men. One older, and one younger... both studs. They were naked, and kissing as they rubbed their cocks together.

"Mmm, it's so erotic." I moaned to him.