What to Do with a Full Nest Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UGHHHH...UGGHHHHHH...UGHHHHHH...OOOOOOOOOOOO!!" was all that was coming out of her daughter's mouth. Then all of a sudden it all stopped and Katie collapsed on her face. She literally fell forward on the bed almost smothering her mom in the process.

Trish was taping but was in shock, she had seen Katie orgasm many times over recent months and nothing even came close to what she just witnessed. If she wasn't seeing her chest rising and falling she would think that Donna had killed her with her mouth.

Donna pulled herself out from under her daughter's unconscious body with a mix of amusement and concern. She had never heard of anyone blacking out during an orgasm and the mother in her was rearing its concerned head. The lover in her was amused that she was able to do that for her young partner.

After a few moments Katie came to suddenly, she was disoriented and at first didn't realize where she was. Then she saw her mom next to her and she flung herself into her arms crushing her lips to Donnas'.

"Oh my god mommy, please promise you'll never stop doing that. That was the greatest orgasm of my whole life! Did I pass out, oh my god I couldn't even talk when I was cumming? Seriously mom, promise me that your magic mouth will always take care of your little girl!" Katie begged.

"Hmmm magic mouth huh...well since you put it that way how can I say no! I promise you sweetie I will always be willing to do that for you. How could any mother say no to such a heartfelt request from her daughter?" Donna said as her and Katie swapped tongues again.

"Oh my god, you guys are amazing! I can't even tell you how hot it was to just watch that whole thing! You do know that if your professors turn down your project you will have the hottest porn ever shot on your hands. I even have the title after hearing all that, 'Mom's Magic Mouth!" Trish said letting the awe for Katie and Donna come through clearly in her voice.

After she said it they all laughed at Trish's overly cheesy title. However it clearly registered with both Katie and Donna that Trish was right, this was some of the hottest porn ever made.

"How about it mommy you ready to become the first ever mother daughter porn duo?" Katie teased. She was only partially teasing but she knew that if it came down to it she would have no problem getting into porn since she loved showing off. She was still very confident that her professor would see the artistic merit in the relationship side of their film.

"Honey, I know I shouldn't say this but I will follow you wherever you want. If you want us to make movies like that my head will be between your beautiful legs while you smile for the camera. I came to you this weekend to broaden my sexual horizons and I don't just want it to be for this weekend," Donna told her firmly.

"Don't you worry about that mom, this weekend is the first weekend of the rest of your life and it will never be the same again!" Katie gushed.

Trish put the camera down and asked Donna how she took her coffee. Then she went into the kitchen and returned with two steaming cups for the incestuous duo. She was only gone two minutes but when she returned Katie was already in between her mother's legs returning the favor of waking up with such a wonderful orgasm.

She didn't pick up the camera this time but instead she put the coffee on their nightstand and sat in her chair. She watched Katie's mouth working over Donnas' pussy making the older woman squirm. Once again while watching the two of them she allowed herself to be transported in her head so that it was her face in between her won mother's thighs. She was even able to change Donnas' cries of ecstasy into her own mother's voice.

She rubbed her naturally red-haired pussy till she herself was shuddering in orgasm along with Donna. Afterwards they all just lay there recovering before Katie picked up the one cup and handed it to her mother before picking her own up.

"Trish makes the best coffee in the world mom!"

Donna looked at the recovering young woman and smiled. Even though she was as different looking as could be then her own daughter she had spent enough time with Trish while she was growing up that she was like a second daughter.

In fact the three of them were all beautiful but in different ways. Katie and Donna could almost be twins but with one being older than the other. The only true difference between Katie and Donna was the color of their hair, Donnas' being jet black while Katie's was a rich chestnut brown.

Their bodies however were made in the same mold with each of them proudly displaying their 34 dd tits to Trish. They weren't tall so their legs weren't the type that went on forever they did however stop at amazing bubble asses on each of them. Donnas' Italian roots were very evident in both of their body types and their light olive complexion. Voluptuous and curvy was the best way to describe the both of them. If they were to be compared favorably to any porn stars it would be Ava Adams or Rayveness with Katie being the younger version of both.

Trish was at the opposite end of them in body types, she was fair skinned with small freckles everywhere. She could almost be a twin of Faye Reagan the nubile porn star of recent years. She proudly wore her Irish heritage in her naturally flaming red hair both upstairs and downstairs. Her breasts while not as large as either Katie or Donna were gorgeously pear shaped 34bs capped with bright pink cherry sized nipples. She was taller than both Katie and Donna so the legs they didn't have were taken by Trish and her ass was a perfect heart shape that begged to be grabbed and squeezed.

Donna looked over at the dreamy look on Trish's face and knew what she was dreaming about. She didn't even have to ask but she wanted to anyway because she liked hearing Trish admit what she wanted.

"Honey, you look like you're lost in thought what's going through that pretty head of yours?"

"Ummm well I think you know, it's just that watching you and Katie is making me even hotter for a chance to get with my own mom," she said shyly.

"Just have a little patience sweetie, I think me and Katie are proof that good things come to those who wait," Donna reassured her.

"Katie will tell you, patience has never been something I've been good at. You don't know it but I can be a spoiled little brat sometimes if I don't get what I want!" she said with a playful pout.

"Oh god mom you've never seen that side of her but it's so true. I can't tell you how many times I've had to see that very same pout through the years. Oddly enough it was almost always Joanna that would tell her no and bring it on, there's some definite irony there!" Katie said while sipping her coffee.

Donna was enjoying her coffee also and silently agreed with Katie that Trish made a wonderful cup of coffee. She couldn't wait to hook her up with Joanna so she could see what other talents she might have; she knew Katie felt the same way just by the way she looked at her best friend.

She could see the hunger in Katie's eyes when she looked at Trish and she couldn't blame her. She was feeling the same way herself and Trish had even admitted that she was planning on playing with them this weekend till her desire for Joanna struck her. Then she came up with the romantic idea of letting her mother take her lesbian cherry so now she was just an observer.

Looking at the clock and noticing it was already after two on a Saturday afternoon Donna asked, "So what do two gorgeous young women like you do normally on a Saturday afternoon?"

Katie and Trish looked at each other and while giggling shouted, "Brunch baby, Brunch!"

"Well then I guess we should get our asses in gear and hit a place, I'm sure you have someplace in mind." Donna mentioned while getting out of her daughter's bed.

Both young women were just staring at her as she stood there naked and glowing from her early morning sex with Katie. They both were amazed that it was really happening Katie more so than Trish. Katie nudged Trish and motioned towards the camera.

Trish picked it up and filmed Donna stretching and getting ready to head in to the shower.

"Do you mind if I film you taking your shower Donna?" Trish asked softly.

"No sweetie, not at all I have to get comfortable being on camera if my daughter's perverted plans are going to happen. I mean do you think she was serious about us having our own website last night," she asked Trish when they were alone in the bathroom.

"Very serious, that's one thing about Katie is she never plays about things she wants to happen. She's a very determined young woman and I just love her dedication when she sets her sights on something," Trish told her.

"I don't know Trish do you think people would really pay to see me and her play live on the internet?" Donna asked even though she was now confident the answer was yes. She was more asking to tease Trish again about her own incestuous desires.

"I know I would pay!" she said softly.

"Would you be willing to play with Joanna on the internet too sweetie?" Donna teased.

"Right now I would give myself to her as her own personal sex slave and slut, I would do whatever she asked me too!" Trish confessed.

"Well I think we will just have to test that statement sometime in the future baby. Yes I think I would enjoy seeing Joanna put you under her spell. Your mom has a feeling of sensuality about her that gets her pretty much anything she wants you know. I'm curious but are you even sure you know what she does for a living?" Donna hinted. She had more secrets about Trish's mom but she wouldn't reveal them just use them to titillate Trish's curiosity even more.

"Ummm yeah she's a negotiator in her firm, she is the one that goes in and gets deals done when the client is being difficult." Trish told her.

"And just exactly how do you think your mother gets all those clients who don't want to deal to agree to a contract?" she hinted again.

"Ummm I don't really know...oh wait are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"Baby I'm not SAYING anything; I'm just asking that's all. Don't worry about it though it's nothing you ever needed to know before so just let it go for now." Donna said as she put her head under the spray of water.

Trish sat there with the camera filming feeling shocked by what Donna had implied. She had clearly hinted at the possibility that her mother used her body to get her job done. The whole thing about using her sensuality and getting deals done that appeared dead. She had always known her mother was her firms closer but she had never even dreamed how she went about it. Now armed with Donnas' hints and all the other things she had found out about her she was sure that Donna was telling her that her mom slept with men to get her job done.

She was torn in thinking that and she was surprised that she felt that way. She already knew that her parent's had a very unorthodox sex life with her father being a willing cuckold in their marriage. As she sat there thinking about it she realized even if it were true it wouldn't bother her. If anything it made her admire her mother even more because it made her look even stronger in Trish's eyes. She was a woman who would use whatever was necessary to get the job done.

She envisioned herself being a strong woman someday but she still had a long way to go. She wondered if she could ever have the strength to do what she now suspected her mother did for a living. She smiled and actually though how great it would be to get paid outrageous amounts of money to give her body to someone.

The word prostitute never even entered her mind, instead she just thought that getting paid on that level to have sex was a win win for her mother if it was true. To her a prostitute was some dirty woman on a corner not her gorgeous elegant mother. She realized as she filmed Donna rinsing the soap off of her body how much her attitude towards sex had changed since living with Katie, and how much it had changed just this weekend. She was becoming more and more open minded to things that only two weeks ago would have made her shake her head in wonder. Incest, getting paid for sex, making a sex film, multiple sex partners, and the list was growing and growing and her involvement was growing too, much to her ever expanding delight.

Donna finished her shower and was tempted to run right back to Katie's room and get sweaty all over again. She held herself in check because as great as she felt about becoming Katie's lover she wanted to nurture their friendship even more. She had no idea how far this new found relationship with Katie would go but she wanted it to 'be a relationship' and not just sex.

So to help her do that she wanted to spend time with the girls learning what they liked to do on a typical day. Brunch was their choice and brunch it would be, her stomach grumbled in agreement.

Trish took her turn in the shower next so Donna did go back to her daughter's room but to get dressed not to fuck. Katie was still lazing on the bed and looked up at her through drowsy eyes.

"You are so beautiful mom, in all my fantasies I always imagined doing this too. Just sitting back and watching you as you walk around naked. At some point this weekend I'm going to have to pinch myself to make sure this is all real," she purred seductively.

"Honey this is as real as it gets and like you told me earlier, it's just the beginning!" Donna told her as she opened her bag and pulled out some clothes. She pulled on a pair of panties only to hear Katie tell her how yummy her ass looked in them. They weren't anything fancy but they were Victoria Secrets, all her underwear she brought this weekend was from there. She had wanted to bring sexy things in case her wish came true.

Just as Donna was about to put her bra on, a very sheer light blue lace that barely hid even her nipples Katie stopped her.

"No mom, no bra this weekend, I want the pleasure of seeing you hang free and bounce naturally. I've waited so long to see your beautiful boobs I don't want any bra holding them in!"

"Whatever you want baby, I want to make you happy. I have to admit though I have never gone without a bra even when I was younger," she said as she tossed the unused garment on the bed.

"You're gonna love it, especially all the attention it's gonna get you. I'm gonna feel like the guy who walks down the street with the hottest girl. I'll know everyone's eyes will be on you but they can't have you can they Donna?" she said on her hands and knees while she gazed into her mom's eyes.

"Oh baby, no they can't have me, unless you give me to them. Do you want to do that honey, do you want to share your slut mom with all of your friends baby. If you do I'll do it you know, anything you ask I'll do it I promise!" she said as if in a trance.

She felt like she was hypnotized by her daughter's eyes, as if she had no will of her own right then. She meant what she was saying too, she would spread her legs for anyone her daughter offered her to. She knew it was going to happen it was just a matter of when and who the first person would be.

"Oh god mommy we're going to be so wonderful together. I think we're going to be a perfect couple, I'll lead you into such debauchery and you will be my eager follower wont you Donna?" she whispered in her mother's ear.

"Yes baby, yes, I will follow you anywhere but right now I think I want to follow you to brunch because my belly's grumbling," she said playfully breaking Katie's spell for the moment.

Just then they heard Trish shout out that the shower was free so Katie jumped off the bed and as she was about to leave the room turned and blew her mother a kiss.

Donna pretended to catch it and smiled widely at her daughter then watched her do a quick pirouette and leave the room. She felt so alive and free right now nothing could spoil her mood that was until she looked over at her phone. She had turned the ringer off when she got to Katie's apartment so she hadn't heard it go off. She had four missed calls all from this morning, every one of them from Jack.

She cursed him under her breath for trying to interfere with her time with Katie even after she asked him not too. She had tried to explain to him that she didn't want anything disturbing them over the weekend. She had even refused his offer to come and have dinner with them on Monday when he had learned of her plan to stay over Sunday night too.

She had shut him down because she didn't want him anywhere near what was happening here. She was making new memories this weekend and he wasn't supposed to be a part of these new ones. She had plenty of memories with him down here but this was new and different, this was Donna version 2.0. She had always loved this part of the city more than any other but hadn't visited it in so many years. Now she was back again and it was part of why she felt so alive and free.

After they were all dressed Donna let herself be led to a smallish restaurant on Avenue B called the Cornerstone Café. She almost couldn't keep up with the chatter going on but it didn't matter to her because she was right at home on her daughter's arm. She had already adopted the role of the girlfriend in her new relationship with Katie. She held her arm and put her head on her daughter's shoulder as they walked down the street. Because it was the east village it appeared as normal as anything else so no one gave them a second glance because of it.

They did attract looks though but they were looks of envy from both young men and women. None of them were wearing a bra and it was fairly obvious especially from Donna. She was so turned on by allowing her daughter to stake her claim over her in the street that her nipples were hard as rocks.

When they got to the restaurant the hostess knew both Katie and Trish and sat them at a table in the outdoor café part of the restaurant. It was a beautiful spring day outside and even though it was the middle of the afternoon the place was packed. Donna was amazed at the amount of activity in this part of the city and once again found herself impressed and saddened by all the changes.

As they were being sat Donna couldn't help but notice the cute hostess whisper into Katie's ear. She saw Katie whisper back to her and the young girl gave Donna a once over that made her wonder what had transpired between them.

"Donna, I'd like you to meet a friend of mine Michelle! Me and Michelle used to...well I guess you know!" Katie told her. Her curiosity must have been written all over her face so Katie had taken the bull by the horns.

Donna knew exactly what she meant; this young punk girl was another of Katie's conquests. She would have to ask her just how many conquests she actually had since living here. Donna was taken with the young woman too because there was something very erotic about her. She wasn't by any means sleazy but there was a hunger in her eyes that Donna could see, it made her curious what it would feel like to let this young tigress feast upon her.

She was shorter than even Katie which put her at about five foot three inches tall. She had an almost elvish appearance about her and it took a moment for Donna to put her finger on it. If her hair hadn't been dyed purple and had been blonde she could easily pass for a young Cate Blanchett. It was hard to tell what kind of body she had because she wasn't dressed to let anyone know. Donna wondered if the young woman was a fully fledged lesbian and it made her blush slightly.

"Well Donna is it; I have to admit I'm a little shocked!"

Donna recovered and before answering her leaned over and gave Katie a smoldering kiss that had other's looking on. Then she looked at the girl and asked, "What shocked you, maybe our age difference. You shouldn't let it; I mean if you really are Katie's friend you must know she has a thing for older women? I keep trying to convince her she has mommy issues but she won't admit it!"