What to Do with a Full Nest Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was suddenly being told by Donna that Trish might be available to fulfill her dirtiest deepest fantasies. In her mind there was nothing that would stop her from getting that to happen. She never once considered Steve's feelings as Trish's father or his opinions on something as wild as incest.

He of course had been curious about what could have been on the phone that both turned her on so much but at the same time made her dismiss her lover for the weekend. She should have waited and stalled him till they were out of their play mode but she didn't. No instead she teased and taunted him, and then she prefaced telling him by making sure he understood that he had no choice in the lovers she took on. She told him that she was in the market for a long term lover which she hadn't indulged in for a long time.

He had begged her to be released from his cage since George had left, their agreement being that he only stayed caged when she had a lover over. So as she was releasing him she started telling him how grown up Trish had become and how she had received a picture confirming just how much. She saw the look of horror on his face as it dawned on him just what was going through her head. Then just as she released his cock it got erect immediately and shot a huge load of spunk into the air just as she was telling him that she was going to take their daughter on as her lover.

He had been moaning "no, Jo, no don't do this please" even as his cock had been spewing. She had mistakenly taken that as a sign of approval totally disregarding his words. She had even commented that his ejaculation and still erect cock was a vote of approval for her idea.

It was then she saw that look again, the look of anger and rage that she had seen in that living room. Steve said nothing just got up got dressed and left, she tried getting in his way telling him it wouldn't be like he thought. She was trying to tell him it was something she had to do but he just glared at her and pushed her to the side softly and left leaving her to wonder what to do.

So here she was a nervous wreck who was also an extremely turned on one, because the idea of fucking Trish just would not leave her head. Months ago she had no doubt that if her marriage had come down to her giving up her lovers other than her clients she would have done so in a second to save her marriage. This was different though, her desire to be with Trish was overwhelming and it had even kept her apart from her daughter. If it turned out to be possible to make it happen she would not turn down the chance to become her daughter's lover and sexual mentor. She relished the idea of teaching her own daughter all the things she had learned after so many years of fucking and sucking so wantonly.

She sat and worried about Steve hoping he was safe but her attention kept going back to Tuesday and lunch with Donna, three days that she knew would feel like an eternity.

Steve Edwards meanwhile was sitting in a bar not too far from his home. It was a typical old man's bar and pretty much just catered to locals. He had made a number of friends here throughout the years but he wondered how many of them would still be his friend if they knew how he lived in his marriage. He had long ago given up trying to figure out why thinking about Joanna having sex with other people turned him on instead of making him angry. Even more so actually watching her do it in front of him sometimes left him breathless from the feeling of being humiliated.

To the majority of the population being humiliated by someone that you love would be horrifying and disgusting. To Steve it had become the backbone of his sex life with his wife Joanna. He still remembers clearly how this change had occurred, it was a number of years ago and he had suspected Joanna of cheating on him for some time. He had never actually tried to visualize her with her legs spread taking another man inside of what he used to think of as his exclusive territory, it had never occurred to him to do so.

At that point he was still operating like the majority of the men in the world did; the idea of Joanna cheating made him angry. That is until the fateful night he decided to confront her with her suspected infidelities. She had come home late as had become habit for her and after giving him a perfunctory kiss on the cheek proceeded to head upstairs to the bathroom to take a shower. Every night previous to this he had let her go and sat downstairs just wondering. Tonight he felt like he had taken enough of this and followed her up the stairs.

When they later would discuss what had happened next he could never get a straight answer from her on what would have happened if he had reacted the way she expected. In their bedroom Joanna had just started to strip and had taken her blouse and bra off. She did it boldly no longer trying to hide the small love bites that covered parts of her breasts. In fact she calmly walked closer to him and then stood there with her hickey covered tits right in his face. She was waiting for him to blow up and he didn't he just stared with his mouth open in shock.

As he sat there on the bed with the blatant evidence in front of him of Joanna's slutty behavior he felt something that confused him, he felt his cock get hard. He could visualize for the first time ever another man suckling and biting his wife's gorgeous tits and it was making him hard instead of angry. Then when she realized she wasn't going to get an explosion from Steve Joanna decided to go for broke, she pulled off her skirt and stood there in just her panties. It was obvious to anyone looking on that the crotch of her panties was soaked with some milky looking fluid.

Then as she silently locked eyes with her husband of many years she rolled her panties down off her legs. Their eyes never left each other's until the panties were off and Steve broke the gaze to watch in fascination as another man's semen slowly dripped down the inside of his wife's thighs. What he did next shocked the both of them and it once again set the course for the rest of their sex life, he kneeled down in front of her and while once again staring into her eyes proceeded to lick the other mans cum from Joanna's legs.

He could feel her shivering as he did it and he went about cleaning her up in a mindless trance. He felt like it was his duty to make sure his wife was clean, to erase the evidence of her infidelity himself so she would once again be his. As he was finishing up on her legs Joanna decided to get even bolder, she stepped back and sat on the edge of their bed. She then lifted her legs until her heels were sitting on the edge of the bed leaving her wide open and exposed. She then told him softly but firmly, "There's still more inside honey, be a good husband and make sure you get it all!"

She watched in awe as he did as he was told sucking and slurping at her pussy for more than fifteen minutes. He had his tongue up inside her further than it had ever been searching for every last drop of her lover's cum. He had to get her clean and he wanted to make sure there was no evidence left of her cheating on him tonight. To this day he still could not understand what switch in him got flipped that night but it had changed their lives totally.

After that night Joanna had confessed everything to him, becoming the company slut who used her pussy to get deals closed. The taking of her bosses cocks on a regular basis just because she wanted to, not from any pressure by them. She had described how after taking her first client on to finish a contract a switch inside her had been flipped. She described how much she realized she needed sex and lots of it. More than any one man could ever provide she explained to him, which of course had led her to where they were tonight.

She saw the insecurity in his eyes as she described some of her other lovers and how big they were but she reassured him that she still loved his cock most of all. She tried to make him understand that she was what she called an angle queen, not a size queen. Yes she loved being filled to capacity with 9, 10, 11 inch cocks but his 6 and a half incher could give her just as big an orgasm as any of them. His cock had the perfect bend to it and it hit her g spot perfectly every time they fucked. She reassured him that her need for excessive amounts of sex had nothing to do with him but was purely a physical need of hers.

He asked her why she had been so blatant in her display that night, basically showing off the evidence of her cheating. She explained how difficult it was becoming trying to juggle two separate lives and while she didn't want a divorce she needed to get some resolution. When he asked if she would stop having outside lovers if he asked her to he heard her say yes but knew she was lying. After she said yes she could tell he knew she wasn't being honest so she tried a different approach.

She brought up how much he enjoyed it tonight, hearing and seeing the evidence of her fucking another man. She promised him that she wouldn't have anymore secrets and she would bring him home treats like tonight anytime he wanted. She also promised that their sex life would never suffer and would only get stronger because she wouldn't have to feel guilty anymore about searching out others to help fulfill her needs.

As she had been explaining this to him she had been playing with his cock, he still hadn't gotten any release yet. She then mounted him and while riding his cock she encouraged him to talk dirty to her, to call her any names he wanted. Steve held on as she rode his cock in a way he had never seen before, she was an animal and he loved it. He did as she asked a trait that would become standard in their bedroom and called her a whore and a slut and filthy fucking cheating wife. With every insult Joanna just seemed to get even more incensed and rode him even harder. Then the two of them exploded in a mutual orgasm that later they agreed was one of the best they ever shared. It was that orgasm that sealed Steve's fate once and for all.

Over the next years so much had happened, he had learned that he was a cuckold and in a perverse way relished the title. They had even bought him a special chair and had a plaque engraved that declared it the cuckold's throne and had Steve's name on it. That of course hadn't happened until he had watched Joanna in person for the first time. That had taken more than a year to happen after she started openly cuckolding him because he had to build up the courage to be in the same room with one of her lovers.

That had of course led to his first exposure with being openly humiliated by Joanna and her lover. That had been their biggest hurdle and it had taken her some time to make him understand that it was all part of a cuckold's life. That she meant nothing by the things she would say and she of course proved it by always fucking the life out of him after each cuckolding session. It also helped when she would ridicule his cock size with a lover that was even smaller than him; he knew then that it was part of a game she liked to play.

They had to be very careful in recent years with their newly adopted lifestyle because their daughter was still living at home. After September though when she moved into Manhattan with her best friend to go to NYU things had gotten pretty wild at home. There of course had been the debacle with the orgy but very soon afterwards they had invited their first couple over for the weekend. It had been a weekend of nonstop humiliation and debauchery that had left him in an over aroused state all the time. After the couple had left he and Joanna had fucked nonstop for an entire day both agreeing it was something they wanted more of.

Then recently they had introduced the cage and it had led to even newer ways to keep him humiliated. He did understand and appreciate that their cuckold playing was different in some ways than other people. He had done hours and hours researching his new fetish and kink. Take the cage for example, most cuckold couples kept the man in the cage non-stop until his mistress deemed him worthy to get release. He and Joanna only played their games when one of her lovers or couples was present. At all other times there was no humiliation or put downs by her, she was his loving wife and he was her loving husband. It worked for them and after the near fatal decision by Joanna to offer his services up to others at that failed orgy they had realized how important communication was to their lifestyle.

Steve had believed that Joanna had learned that lesson in the mansion of one of her bosses that night. Now it seems she had forgotten about the importance of communication when she had boldly told him that she had chosen a new lover to take on as a regular lover, something she hadn't had in a while. She had never felt the need to discuss with him who she would choose to be a bed partner and he had never insisted upon it. Of course they had never faced a situation like the one that had just come up either, when his wife looked him right in the eye and told him that she intended to take their own daughter on as a lover.

She might have felt confident in telling him that because when she did he was so aroused from watching her with one of her men. When she released him from his cage at his insistence after she sent her lover home he had instantly gotten erect and was about to cum. It was then at his urging that she dropped her bomb on him. So then to her it might have appeared he got aroused and came at the idea of her and Trish. It had nothing to do with that and after he came he glared at her just as he had done in the mansion that night. He then got up got dressed and left while she was calling out to him.

Now as he sat on the stool here he felt alone in his dilemma because it wasn't something he could share with anyone else. Strangely enough he wasn't disgusted or repulsed at the idea of Joanna being with Trish. His anger once again had nothing to do with the possible situation but instead with how disrespected he felt over Joanna's already made decision. He had a feeling that this thing was going to be a fait accompli and he now had another decision to make. Could he live with it happening, he knew that if it did all their secrets would be revealed to Trish and she would know he was a cuckold.

Thinking about it he also knew it would devastate him if Trish were to look on him in disgust or disrespect over his sex life with her mother. That would be the deciding factor on whether or not he could accept this with his wife. He would have to somehow be reassured that Trish didn't look at him any less then for allowing Joanna to play her games. Then of course there were all sorts of possibilities and questions behind that first one. Would Joanna expect him to sit and watch them make love, would he be requested to watch them share men in front of him. Would he be expected to clean his own daughter's cum filled pussy as he had done for other women in the couples they had played with.

He knew he was lost then when that question instantly made his cock hard. He knew right then that he would go home and accept Joanna's perverse desires to become reality. He also knew that if he was asked to do it he wouldn't hesitate to suck another man's cum from both his wife and daughter side by side. He shook his head and once again had no understanding of why he was the way he was he just accepted it. He just wished he had someone else to share his feelings with about being cuckolded, someone who had some experience with it and wouldn't look at him like he had two heads.

While both Joanna and Steve were suffering through the angst that was a natural side effect of their special lifestyle their daughter was waking up naked next to her best friend's mother. She lazily opened her eyes and smiled at the sight of Donnas' naked body by her side. She so badly wanted to just reach over and play with her 'second' mom but maintained her self control.

She was just admiring Donnas' beauty and envying her best friend Katie over her newly expanded relationship with her mom. She wanted Joanna so badly she could close her eyes and imagine her mature blond haired pussy in front of her face. She wondered briefly if her mother's pussy was bare and imagined it was based on what she had found out lately.

The idea that her mother was actually some kind of pay for play worked with her company had indeed shocked her. Donna didn't let too much information spill about Joanna's job but she had definitely left little doubt about the requirements of her job. Trish wondered briefly if she could ever have what it takes to be able to be that free sexually. She wondered if she could actually be comfortable enough in her sexuality that she would offer her body up as a commodity. She had no doubt that she had the body for it; it was her inherent hesitancy when it came to taking the plunge in sexual situations.

Long before the idea of incest had entered her life she had never been able to take the last step necessary to let go sexually. It was so obvious in the apartment she shared with Katie because most women would have actually been in Katie's bed sharing her lovers instead of just watching them. Trish on the other hand had grown comfortable being allowed to watch but could never take that last step.

As she lay there she wondered if maybe she was indeed a closet submissive like Katie had mentioned to her. If all she really needed was someone to guide her in the same way Katie was doing for Donna. She anxiously hoped that Joanna would do that for her, lead her down the path of sexual debauchery that she was becoming desperate to experience. Of course just from a voyeur's point of view Trish had already witnessed more sexual depravity than most people would experience in their entire lives. Just being assigned the camera persons position for the filming of Katie and Donnas' play times was dirtier than most accomplished porn industry camera people had ever seen.

All the incest in porn was fake and role played with the majority of it hiding behind the 'step' moniker as in step mom or step daughter. What Katie and Donna were doing and showing off was pure one hundred percent American incest. It was the sexual liaison between a horny cougar mother and her equally horny nympho daughter. She loved being behind the camera for every second so far but she had serious doubts about whether Katie was shooting to high in expecting to get this film accepted by her professors.

When it was finished it would be a combination of so many things, it would be historic in its first ever attempt to make incest look anything other than repulsive in mainstream societies eyes. It would be courageous on both Katie and Donnas' parts to let themselves be put out there for all to see. It would be steamingly erotic as the observer got to witness the true passion and intensity with which both mother and daughter were approaching their attraction for each other. It would also if the audience was able to get past the incest issue be a love story, albeit a very unconventional one.

While she did have her doubts she had always been amazed at Katie's ability to make others see her point of view. She was a powerful charismatic young woman who still had no idea the strength she had within herself. Yes, if anybody could pull this off it would be Katie but even if she did what would her and Donnas' lives be like after that. Donna had been pretty clear that at one point they would have to have a talk with Jack, Katie's dad, and she wondered how that would go.

As she still lay there with her mind racing a mile a minute she heard the sounds of Katie rustling around in the other room. Then she heard the front door open and close and afterwards the rustling of bags. After a few minutes a smell started to fill the room and Trish realized that it was already 8:00 and that her stomach was rumbling. Her nose picked up a familiar scent and she reached over gently nudged Donna awake. Her eyes popped open at once and she just smiled lazily at Trish.