When a Wolf Finds His Heart Pt. 03 of 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt like practically a year had passed before the front door opened, no knock had come. Grigory faintly registered an entrance. He was somehow sitting in a chair at BiBi's head, his hand resting just a little on her head, on her head that had a wet towel on it, leaving just her eyes, cheeks, nose and mouth uncovered, and Grigory looked up to see Mr. Hughes pulling off his coat and handing it to Yakov as he turned and took the coat off of his wife. Vesper was here.

"Anya, is she human? Sergei didn't say on the phone." He heard Vesper speak gently to the other woman in the room, her violet eyes taking in all the men in the room.

"It doesn't matter." Grigory muttered, his voice a train wreck as he looked at the ayperi.

"She's human." Anya frowned at him and turned to Vesper, who was looking at him with an arched brow.

"All right." Vesper stepped towards the table.

"It doesn't matter that she's human, Anya. She's dead." Grigory spoke, the emotion gone from his voice, the life inside him was gone, as well.

Vesper frowned. Not pausing as she reached out and removed the wet towel carefully from BiBi's foot. She'd been wearing sneakers, but those were gone. The white haired, winged, ayperi didn't hesitate at the mangled, black foot that came into view, instead, she wrapped her hand firmly to it and closed her eyes. She stood like that for a while, breathing deeply, concentrating on what she was doing. Finally...finally, minutes after Grigory had been sure his own breathing had stopped, violet eyes looked up at him, and her gaze was warm, tender, hopeful.

"She's not dead, Grigory. Her heart's still beating."

~*~*~*~

BiBi knew she was awake, but felt so comfortable that she stayed where she was on the bed, on her stomach, and stretched her limbs wide for a while before she considered opening her eyes. Blinking them several times, she wiped at the sleep before yawning and rolling to her back. Looking about her, she was a little confused. The light fixture above her was wrong. Her grandmother's house had a wood paneled ceiling, and her apartment in Paducah was a very disappointing popcorn. This was smooth drywall. And there was a really nice fan and light. And the walls around her were teal. Blinking a few more times, she rubbed her hand through her hair and sniffed. It smelled like peach cobbler. Why did it smell like peach cobbler?

It took her another minute before it all came back to her. Grigory, the pack, Anya. The sex stuff. The trip to buy what amounted to a shit ton of animal crackers, and then the fire. Oh, the fire. Just thinking about the way it had felt when she'd first walked into that hellhole made BiBi shake violently. She'd saved Hannah. She'd saved his daughter. And she'd been badly burned. Badly badly burned. BiBi wasn't sure if she could look at herself. She knew it would be terrible, would she even have legs? But she'd used her hands and they'd looked normal. Pushing herself to sit up, she tugged the blankets off of her and looked down at her legs just as her bedroom door opened and she took in the way they looked normal, no burn marks at all, and then she looked over to see a woman come in the room, a bowl of something in her hands. And she had wings. Holy shit. BiBi wanted wings, they were gorgeous. But she also had purple eyes, white hair, and elf ears. Wow. That was much cooler than being a wolf.

"Oh, you're awake. I'm sorry. I told them I would sit with you for a while so they could care for their children. I just went to get another serving. I didn't think you were this close to coming awake." The woman apologized and set the bowl on the table beside the bed and went to sit beside where BiBi was sitting. She blushed a little before realizing that she was wearing her nightie and a pair of panties.

"Peach cobbler?" BiBi asked, her eyes on the bowl.

"Yes, with some ice cream. Are you hungry?" The woman picked up the bowl and offered it to her.

"If you don't mind." BiBi took it, knowing her stomach growled as she did so, she hadn't even eaten breakfast the day it had happened, and she had no idea how long ago that was.

"Well, you'll have to tell my husband that I shared, he's accused me of being very stingy when it comes to food since I got pregnant." The woman laughed.

"Your husband?" BiBi asked after she swallowed her first bite of food, and decided that peach cobbler was the most delicious thing that she'd ever eaten in her life.

"Arc, or Mr. Hughes. Has Grigory spoken about him?" And it hit BiBi like a ton of bricks who this woman was. She tensed a little and put the bowl down on the mattress in front of her for a minute.

"You're Vesper?" BiBi asked, trying hard to keep her tone from being mean or accusing.

The woman didn't seem to notice or mind if she did, instead she nodded, "Yes, and it is an absolute pleasure to meet you. Once you started healing, after we'd cleaned you up, we brought you up here. Your outside healed pretty quickly, but you were burned...rather extensively, and the inside took quite a bit of time. But you look all better now. How do you feel?"

BiBi nodded, picking the bowl back up, "I feel good. I'm tired, but I bet that's not abnormal. How long have I been healing?"

"Oh, it's Saturday morning, I got here yesterday a little before three in the afternoon." Like I said, there was a lot of damage."

"Hannah? Is she okay?"

When BiBi said her name, she watched Vesper's eyes fill with tears, but the woman nodded, "She's fine. Really good. Happy to be back with her brothers and sisters, and her parents."

"And she, she wasn't burned?"

Vesper shook her head, wiping at her tears, "No, no you saved her, BiBi. I-I tried and he just ignored me. I am sorry. So so sorry. I know Anya said she doesn't blame me, but it's me he truly wanted. I never wanted poor little Hannah to be hurt, and you, I would never have wanted you to be hurt."

"I haven't met a nonhuman who didn't try to blame themselves for the bad stuff that happened to Hannah. Not one of you have blamed the right person for it. The devil did this. Not you, not Anya, not Grigory. None of you." BiBi heard her bedroom door open and she watched as a tall man with very little hair on his head and stormy gray eyes enter her room.

She frowned and pulled the blankets up over her body as he walked slowly towards the bed to stand at Vesper's side.

"You actually shared." His deep voice was accented, British like Vesper's, but not from the same region, and BiBi raised an eyebrow at him.

"See, I'm not without redemption." Vesper grinned up at him and he knelt to kiss her forehead.

"I am." He chuckled at her before turning that gaze towards BiBi.

"Good morning." BiBi nodded at him.

"I'm Archimendes, please call me Arc." He held out his hand to her and she shook his firm hand.

"I'm BiBi Martin."

"You are quite brave, Miss Martin, to have done what you did." His eyes lit with admiration and she felt herself blush, this man was interesting, and she remembered that Grigory had said that he was an angel, but she didn't see his wings.

"Or incredibly incredibly foolish." BiBi told him before looking back at his wife, "I suppose that they had you come and heal me. Thank you." BiBi looked at her, and thank you for saying no to Grigory when he asked to bond with you.

"It was the least we could do, after what we put Sergei's pack through." Vesper said again, her voice still shaking as her husband moved a hand to her shoulder.

"You are most definitely not an inconvenience to us, my dear. I should go and rescue Grigory from himself. He is still out in the yard." Mr. Hughes smiled at them both before quickly stepping out of the room.

"The yard?" BiBi frowned at Vesper, who stood and took the empty bowl from BiBi.

"After we brought you upstairs, Grigory dragged the dining room table, where you had been moved at first, into the yard and kind of tore it into little pieces."

"Oh."

Vesper nodded, "He was a little distraught. Then when he walked into the foyer, he saw the blood stains on the wood floor in there and took an axe to it."

"To the foyer?"

Vesper nodded, smiling, "Scared the kids a little, but they weren't beneath where he was chopping away. It's already being replaced though."

"But what is Grigory doing in the yard now?"

"Well, he finished some cabinets that I guess he had been working on for the boys, and then he made Yakov go late yesterday to buy a whole bunch of new wood. He's out there trying to build a new dining room table, but he hasn't slept, so he keeps messing up. It's terrible. Most of his pack has been out on chairs watching to make sure he doesn't cut himself."

"Meanies." BiBi smiled as Vesper nodded.

There was a huge pounding sound on the staircase and BiBi had barely been able to turn her head to the doorway before Grigory stomped into the room and around to the side opposite where Vesper was sitting and he climbed onto the bed, his arms around BiBi immediately, his mouth crashing down on hers, his lips parted, his tongue seeking, finding hers quickly.

BiBi knew that Vesper had quickly and quietly excused herself, but she didn't react, she only hugged Grigory close to her, her legs separating as his knees forced her legs open, where had the blanket gone? She groaned, his hand was under her panties, rubbing her clit, arousing her, making her pussy go wet and her heart throb with the desire she had for him. His hands didn't stop, they were all over her, as was his mouth, and he had finally settled that over her pussy when BiBi cried out and had pushed a pillow into her face to soften the sound when Sergei and Yakov walked into the room, quickly followed by Yegor, Aidan, and Anya.

"Grigory." Sergei sighed, and BiBi just blushed at him and put her hand on her lover's forehead, pushing him back from her body, forcing him to focus on his alpha.

"I don't want to hear it right now." Grigory groaned and tried to lick her clit, and BiBi yelped and shifted back from him a little.

"Vesper and Mr. Hughes are leaving. You get ten minutes alone with her." Sergei told him, his arm around Anya as she stood at his side, her eyes glued to BiBi's.

They weren't filled with frustration, or anger, or demands, they were filled with love. Open, pure, love.

"Go then." Grigory groaned as he once again tried to move his mouth back to her pussy.

"You get ten minutes alone with her now." Sergei sighed, repeating what he said, "And then tonight, we hunt."

At the words, BiBi felt Grigory tense against her, he shifted to look back at his pack leader, nervous that he had heard the man wrong. Tonight, they hunted?

"We hunt?"

Sergei nodded, "This woman walked through hell to save our child. She belongs to this pack whether you claim her or not."

"If you're not interested in claiming her anymore, Grigory, I'll be happy to-." Yakov stopped talking and grinned when Grigory looked at him and growled angrily.

"She's mine."

"BiBi, is that all right with you?" Anya was still watching her and BiBi felt tears fill her eyes as she kept her hands on Grigory's shoulders.

"Yes." She nodded again when Grigory looked up at her, and she choked a little and looked back down at him, a wide smile on her face. "Of course that's all right, I'm in love with this big idiot."

Grigory was on her pussy the moment the rest of the pack left her room, and BiBi didn't hide the sounds she made as he ate her with fury. His teeth and tongue were everywhere all at once. She knew she orgasmed, but she wasn't sure exactly how many times before the door was opened and Yegor came in the room, practically skipping over to them and shifting from standing to laying at her side on the bed in a fluid motion. His yip when Grigory practically bit his hand when he slid down to touch her clit made BiBi widen her eyes up at the black-haired wolf with the crystal blue eyes and he looked down at her and shrugged.

"I'll get your pussy wet later." He winked at her as he moved his face close to hers.

"In your fucking dreams." Grigory growled before connecting his mouth to her cunt again.

"Yakov and Aidan aren't very happy with you for not listening to them about what to do if they didn't go back outside. That was very bad of you, BiBi." Yegor whispered to her before molding his lips over hers softly for a moment.

"I-oh...I don't care, Grigory, Jesus, don't bite so-aaaaaah..." BiBi pushed her face into Yegor's clavicle as the wolf below her took her into another orgasm, "I got Hannah back."

Yegor frowned at her, but nodded, and surrounded her mouth with his in a much deeper kiss. One hand stayed buried in Grigory's hair while the other moved to Yegor's cheek as he kissed and touched her upper body with his rough, big hands.

~*~*~*~

Anya's children were all in bed. BiBi had been there to help tuck in little ones, read a few books to the older ones, and she ended up having quite a conversation with Penny, who seemed to be quite taken with her. It was amazing to see how much these children were loved and doted on. No one more or less special than the other, none ignored, no whimper went unchecked. There was always an adult with them. Even tonight, knowing they intended to hunt, Anya and Sergei had arranged for a few sitters to come and watch them. She was told that they were teenage wolves from the same pack her doctor was from, and they were quite able and willing to make money watching the large brood of children.

BiBi had had so many questions for Anya as they made dinner together. The dynamic between the two had definitely changed. Anya had finally stepped back and realized that she couldn't, and didn't need to meet every need for the males of her pack. She was worn thin, caring for her children and the needs of five grown men, and while she had enough love in her heart for all of them, it wasn't going to lessen the love they had for her to be connected to BiBi, as well. Anya had apologized for being what she called "a heinous bitch" and had told BiBi about how she'd been trying hard lately to look at her actions, knowing there had been some issues with her and some other women that she'd met the last few years.

Anya was going to be better, she promised BiBi, and BiBi knew that she was gladly going to give her the chance to be. This would be their pack, BiBi would be a part of it. She would grow old here with these wolves, and Anya had smiled and said that Grigory would love her even when she was 100 and beating him with her cane. BiBi hoped so. The idea that he was practically immortal hadn't really been in her mind when she'd said he could claim her. But she didn't care. She needed him.

Anya had told her about her first time with the wolves, about being a client at the spa and the hunt she'd taken part of in New Hampshire. How Sergei had bit her, and how she'd been so scared to take on the four wolves in their true forms. It had sounded intense, but Anya had done it. She'd suggested that after dinner, they go upstairs and have Anya prep her a little bit. So they had gone. Not to the floor with the bedrooms, but up a small elevator and into a room that had gray walls and a huge bed in the center. BiBi had blushed knowing exactly why the bed was there, it certainly wasn't for sleeping, though she figured it probably had been used in that way a time or two.

Anya had given her an enema, and then she had used that goo on her that Grigory, Yegor, and Aidan had used on her that morning. The delicious, arousing tickle of it had made her shiver, and she had felt nervous as Anya had brought over a tray of toys, each bigger than the previous.

"These are all sterile, BiBi." Anya smiled as she had BiBi lay down along the side of the bed.

BiBi nodded, blushing as Anya looked over her naked body. The brunette had smiled and had her part her legs so that she could start stretching BiBi enough so that when Grigory entered her pussy that first time, and the others plundered her ass, it wouldn't be so difficult. They spent almost an hour with the toys, the two of them alone together in the room, and Anya didn't tell BiBi just what their time together, what Anya was doing to BiBi, was doing to the males in the house. They were pacing through it like men starved, and when Anya had finally finished, and BiBi had cried out an orgasm, she had had to keep more than one man from storming upstairs to start a little early.

Now the kids were asleep and BiBi was standing in the doorway to the backyard, her eyes staring out into the woods behind them.

"You want me to run?"

Grigory nodded, "Do not make it easy for me to find you."

BiBi shivered, "Will you hurt me?"

"It will hurt when I bite your ass, but it will be a good hurt." He whispered against her back as she leaned back against him.

"You're rust colored, Yegor's gray with black paws, Sergei's black...?" He knew immediately what she was asking.

"Yakov is gray, also, but a little darker than Yegor. Aidan has brown fur." Grigory's voice smoothed over her skin and she shivered against him. She was really going to run out into the woods and let herself be hunted by a bunch of werewolves. Her life was beyond insane.

"You'll be the first?" She looked up at him.

He nodded, "I will be the only one in your pussy, BiBi, until you're bred. The others will only be in your ass until then."

"What if I don't get bred tonight?" She asked, shivering.

He smiled, "I will breed you tonight."

"Tonight?" BiBi widened her eyes.

He nodded, "But don't be scared. Anya had so many pups because of the way she ovulates. You will have a smaller littler. Maybe just one or two. I'll affect your ovulation, but not like what happens with Anya."

"And she'll be there."

He nodded and kissed the top of her head, "Yes, she's letting us breed her tonight. She's been...resistant...since I left."

She nodded, she wouldn't really be in the mood to get pregnant if her daughter had been missing.

"BiBi, I'm going to fuck you tonight, and then I will go and fuck Anya."

BiBi let the smile drop from her face, but she nodded and finally looked up at him again, "But me first."

He grinned, "You first. Always you."

Not long after, Anya was standing outside with BiBi. They'd both changed out of what they'd been wearing earlier and into nighties that could be tugged off more easily. Anya had told her that the wolves were much more impatient than their human counterparts, and it was safer not to force them to tug and pull on clothing. Apparently, Anya was going to run with her, at least for a ways. The brunette looked exhilarated, the life back inside of her since her daughter was back.

BiBi had been surprised that the woman was willing to leave her children in the care of some teenage wolves, but Anya had stated that from all accounts that they had heard, the devil was done with them. He had taken Hannah because she had been an easy way to hurt Vesper and Mr. Hughes. There was no reason for him to go after the little girl again. He had proven his point. He could get to them.

"The more you run, the hotter they get." Anya smiled at her as she started walking towards the woods.

"This goo...it's enough?" BiBi was following her, shivering a little from the cold, but also because she knew the men were standing in the house waiting for them to disappear into the woods. Sergei had promised to wait at least fifteen minutes after they were in the woods to start looking, but she knew that the pack was anxious. Very very anxious for tonight.

Anya chuckled, "BiBi, I cannot prepare you for what you're going to take, but I promise, you are going to love it."

BiBi blushed, thankful that the darkness at the edge of the woods would shield the color from the other woman.

"Ok," Anya sighed, looking before her, "We've got to run, I don't think Grigory's gonna wait fifteen minutes to claim you."

1...345678