When a Wolf Finds His Heart Pt. 03 of 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It will feel....crowded for a while.' Yakov told her, he pulled her up a little, then began to move his hips beneath her.

She closed her eyes and let her head tilt back, crowded was an understatement. It was overwhelming to have them all so...close. She could see their dreams, hear their thoughts. And the memories, the memories were insane. Decades and decades back they went. She had access to everything, and when she concentrated too hard on one, she felt like she was getting a headache and had to stop. The cock inside was rubbing against her pussy walls in a way that was making her orgasm come on slowly, and she cried out, not sure how much she could take.

BiBi knew Grigory was going to move even before he shifted and moved around to get on his knees behind her. Without a word, he bent her forward a little more and lined his cock up with her ass, fucking her there for the first time. BiBi whimpered at having both holes filled with these men. It felt wonderful, arousing, and she waited on baited breath for them to pump harder inside of her, but they both went agonizingly slow.

'Open your mouth, baby.' Aidan said, he was on the bed, on his knees near her head. BiBi smiled and quickly had him in her mouth, letting his long length sink down slowly into her throat.

'This is all right?' Her question was for Grigory, and she knew he sensed that, for his hips pounded forward hard this time, and the next.

'Yes. My pack brothers should know your body, they should know how to please you. How you can please them.' He growled against her, continuing to increase force, quickening his thrusts until Yakov finally swore at them both and began to fuck up into her cunt harder.

'I swear to Christ, you fuckers, I am going to lock myself in a room with her cunt for a nice slow fuck later.' Yakov groaned, grabbing BiBi's ass and pulling her down hard, making her pussy explode in a breathtaking orgasm that made her have to back off of Aidan's cock long enough to let it melt through her.

Grigory chuckled as he rocked his hips back and forth, more than happy to handle this woman, his woman, with force. BiBi felt heated, warm, loved, and she put a hand on Yakov's cheek as she heard Aidan howl and his cum filled her throat. She never would have thought she could feel such an immense love for one man, but still find herself deeply connected to, care for, four other men. And then on top of all of that, feel so connected to another woman. She never thought she could have felt as she did about Anya, but she did. She loved Grigory, she loved all five of the male wolves, but she also cared deeply for the light siren.

"That's the bond, BiBi." Grigory's voice was gravelly against her back, and he pounded hard a few more times before he, too, came inside of her.

An hour later, BiBi had finished putting her hair in a clip behind her head and was walking out of the bedroom when she saw Sergei in the hallway, talking to one of the little ones, Boris? Sergei wasn't happy, the little boy had been running around as a wolf and had somehow put a large hole in the drywall of the laundry room and Anya was angry. Boris was apologizing to his father, but BiBi knew, as did Sergei, that the little boy was so very not sorry about it. He was a handful, that one, and BiBi watched as he sheepishly walked away from Sergei and down the stairs.

When he was out of sight, Sergei turned to BiBi and a slow, deep smile crossed his face.

"You don't look very rested." He walked slowly towards her.

"It's weird how honest everyone suddenly is." BiBi chuckled as the man wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in for a soft kiss, his tongue barely touching her lips before he tilted his head back from her.

"It's kind of a wasted effort to lie to people who can hear your thoughts." He grinned and kissed her again, just as gently.

"I suppose so."

"Are you hungry?"

BiBi nodded, "Famished."

Sergei moved to stand at her side and walk with her towards the stairs.

"Yegor is making French toast. He's halfway decent at it."

BiBi smiled, it was a little strange speaking when you heard what the person wanted to say a lot of the time, and you could see what they could see, but she understood it. And she didn't catch everything that went on between the pack. There was always a lot of activity, and it hurt to try to focus too much on any one thing.

"Grigory told you there were three, right?" He asked her at the bottom of the staircase.

"Three what?" BiBi frowned, she didn't remember Grigory saying any numbers about anything.

"Three pups. Your litter."

"You can already tell something like that?"

Sergei nodded, "I can tell their sire, too. But not the sexes for a few more weeks."

"Three."

"Yes," His hand moved to cover her flat stomach, "three."

"And they'll be...like you?"

He nodded as they walked into the kitchen, "Yes. All wolves. It always happens that way."

BiBi saw Yegor look up from the skillet he had been staring at and smiled. She knew he was anxious to fuck her in her human form, he and Sergei had yet to do that, but she was hungry, desperately so, and she needed a break. Yakov had practically ripped her out Grigory's hold earlier and rolled her onto her back and beat down inside until his cock had finally yielded a load of cum that shot high in her already filled cunt. He had not been happy about being rushed...again.

'Grigory wants to see you outside after you eat.' He winked at her and turned back to dish some food onto a plate for her.

"This is delicious." BiBi groaned happily once she'd cut her French toast and smeared it with maple syrup and butter.

'I'm glad you like it.' Yegor kissed the back of her neck and then saw Anya walk in the house from outside, and he skipped over to her and kissed her soundly on her mouth.

"Oh, you're like a schoolboy." Anya laughed at the man and kissed him back before she moved over to stand beside where BiBi sat.

BiBi raised an eyebrow at her as she waited for an explanation.

"I got pregnant again last night, too. With six this time. I swear...this ovulation shit. Two are Yegor's."

"One for the others?"

Anya frowned, shaking her head, "Yakov didn't breed me. Two are Aidan's. It's the luck of the draw."

BiBi furrowed a brow, would there be jealousy among the males when that happened? Anya reached out and patted her head. "I have so many babies, and several with Yakov. Lord knows he has plenty of time to breed me again."

BiBi nodded softly. It would be different for her. She was human. Her lifespan would be so much shorter than theirs. And she would not be able to have babies as long. How many times would they breed her? And would they all try to have a baby with her? She was lost in her thoughts when she heard a noise near the doorway and saw Grigory standing there, in the clothes that she had bought him in Tennessee. He looked rugged, handsome, so very male, and she felt her pussy moisten at just the sight of him. He tensed a little and took a deep breath before walking over to her.

"Moye serdtse, there is plenty of time for us all to breed you. But even if, even if we didn't, it would be ok." 'I love you, and that's enough.' His unspoken last sentence was sent to her, and BiBi shivered, wondering how he'd kept that thought between the two of them. Not that the others didn't realize that he loved her so much, but to be able to communicate between just the two of them, well...that was kind of neat.

"Ok. I'm done eating." BiBi turned towards him and smiled as her big man wrapped his arms around her and pulled her up against him.

He walked with her in his arms out of the dining room and out the back door of the house. BiBi wrapped her legs around him and her arms went around his neck as she smiled at him. Happy, comfortable, aroused, desperately in love with this man. She knew by the intensity of his gaze on her that he felt the same. She didn't pay attention to where he took her, but she knew they were near the woods when he stopped and had her put her feet on the ground.

"When I turn you around, you have to promise not to scream, because I don't want the kids to hear and come running out. Because...well...I'm going to want some alone time with you." His ears burned red and BiBi chuckled and reached up to put her hands on the back of his head to force him down to kiss her.

"What did you do?" She giggled as she started turning around. He moved his arms quickly to cover her eyes and waited as she moved to stand with her back to him.

"Are you ready?"

BiBi nodded, not quite sure if she was scared or excited, please God, don't tell her there was another male wolf in their pack that she now had to fuck, she couldn't handle the five that had free access to her. She felt the rumble of his chest behind her and couldn't help but rub against him. She most definitely had not had enough of Grigory. BiBi felt him removed his hands from her eyes and she hesitated only a moment before she opened them.

What she saw in front of her didn't make sense, and she frowned, and then she turned around to look at him, then looked back at the house in front of her. The one-story, two-bedroom farmhouse that she had grown up in, that she loved, and then she looked back at him with tears in her eyes and her lips shook.

"How...did...you do this?" She whimpered, moving into his embrace and feeling his arms move around her, as well.

"It's almost scary what you can get an angel to achieve when you ask him and he owes you." Grigory's voice was grating, emotional, and he kissed the top of her head as he looked at the house where he had fallen in love with her.

"Is it, is it empty?" BiBi looked back at the house that she'd never thought to see again.

"No. Everything is there, just the way you left it. The stuff from your apartment is in the garage right now." He told her as she took a hesitant step towards the front porch. He had sat naked on that porch.

"Grigory."

"There's no electricity, or water...yet...we have to get that set up. But everything is there." He told her as she slipped her hand into his.

"Everything is there?" BiBi didn't bother wiping the tears that fell from her eyes, they were happy tears.

"Everything except that damn shotgun." Grigory frowned at her and watched as she laughed out loud before she hugged him close again.

"I love you, you big idiot."

"Good, because I want to go inside and fuck you on that bed. Just you and me." He muttered against her ear and she tightened her hold on him.

"Does this mean I live here? Separate from-?"

Grigory stopped walking right after he'd started. "No, moye serdtse, you will live in our home, with the whole pack. That is our den. We must stay together. But this...I wanted you to have this because I know you were sad to leave it. I want to give you everything, BiBi."

"I have everything already, Grigory." She kissed the tip of his nose as he carried her towards the porch. And she did.

1...345678